Donna's Diary Ep. 01

Story Info
Pages from a very private diary of Donna.
1.5k words
3.86
3.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Diary!

What happened last night, shouldn't have. But it wasn't entirely my fault. Or was it? No. Most certainly not. In Fact i had no role to play in it at all. It happened to me. I am the Victim here, if anything. But why do I feel a deep sense of guilt within? Let me try and piece back the story from the bits I can recollect.

I was invited to Sean's dinner party. He was finally going to introduce me to his friends as a token of his commitment to our now year-long relationship. I remember being nervous. I knew that his friends had a heavy influence on who he dates. I wanted to impress them all. After all i loved Sean. Almost to the point of madness.

I dressed up sharp in my new black satin slip dress that i had been wanting to wear for Sean. He was really into Satin. The dress fit me beautifully with a snug body fit. I knew Sean wouldn't approve of me wearing this infront of his guy friends but i thought 'what the hell', the agenda for tonight was to impress those very friends. Also, given that I'd likely be spending the night at Sean's place, I put on my matching pearl white minimal thongs and polka dot cotton lacy bra.

I decided to walk to Sean's place as he lived right in the next block. I reached in two shakes of a lamb's tail. I knocked on the door and was welcomed by Sean with a tight hug. He took a whiff of my freshly shampooed hair and held me for nearly a minute. I knew he loved me back as much as i did, if not more. He then held my hand and introduced me to his friends. Three of his closest guy friends. First i met Arthur, his college mate who seemed cultured and reserved, he greeted me with a gentle handshake. Then i met Connor, his best mate from work. He was Sean's boss, technically speaking, but they were close buds, as i was told. He smiled at me upon being introduced and moved on to refill his drink from the bar. The third was Paul, his neighbor for 10 years. He was your typical macho & virile man. He greeted me with a tight hug. I found him to be the warmest of the three. I stood there chatting with Paul and Sean when Connor came in with a drink. I was surprised how he knew exactly what I typically drink - smokey whiskey with a dash of cinnamon. I smiled at him and took the glass off of him. Our eyes locked briefly but i broke contact and looked away. Something seemed off with Connor but I ignored it.

Things were blurry from then on. We chugged drinks. We laughed. We danced and sang at the top of our voices. I knew the night was going well and i had a great vibe going with all of Sean's friends. Although i'll admit, i'd gotten exceptionally drunk. I went to Sean's room to just catch a breath. That's when Sean and Connor approached me. I hugged Sean tightly and thanked him for introducing me to his friends. But then it happened.

I felt a pair of hands grab my waist from behind while i was kissing Sean. It was Connor. Sean at this point stopped kissing me and pulled away. I was bewildered but inebriated enough to not be able to piece a full sentence together. I faced Sean, looking at him inquisitively as Connor's hand ran all over my satin dress as he drew me in closer towards him.

I remember wanting to physically protest but my limp body was pretty much useless. What i can definitely recall was that I wasn't alone in the room. Sean stood in one corner standing pretty much expressionless while Arthur and Paul stood in the other with a grin on their faces. Just when i was trying to come up with a reasonable explanation to all of this, Connor's hands slid under my slip dress from the thigh up. His rough manly hands felt my supple thighs and slowly rolled up to my abdomen, tickling my belly button and finally under my bra. I felt shivers go down my spine as he took a firm grip of me. I knew I wasn't going anywhere. I had to submit. Afterall Sean has seemingly abandoned me.

The thing about Connor was that he didn't talk much. But he was very assertive. His aura was such that one would submit very easily to. It's almost as if you would want to please him, even if was an asshole to most people.

His hands commanded me in a similar way. If i recall correctly, he had unhooked my bra was caressing my breasts like no man ever had. not too rough but not too gentle. His fingers brushed against my tits, which were now fully erect, every now and then. His hands then gently moved down my torso around my waist. He pulled my dress up and kneeled down. He started licking my thighs from the back - start from the back of the knees all the way to the lining of my thong. I then felt his teeth dig into my butt as he hooked my thong between his teeth and slide it all the way down. There i was standing in-front of the love of my life with my panties around my ankle being felt by another man.

Next thing I remember was his tongue probing me between my legs. His fat wet fleshy warm tongue was stroking the area around my clit. I couldn't tell if I was dripping wet at this point or was it his saliva that was moistening me up. Either way, I was ashamed to be enjoying this and remember trying to fight not expressing it. I avoided eye contact with Sean while he stared at me piercingly from the corner of the room.

I'd lost track of time and space at this point. My consciousness had slipped to another dimension. What I am about to write now is just bits from what I remember. I don't know whether this was lucid dreaming or reality.

I was pushed on the mattress ahead of me, with my satin dress rolled into a belt around my waist, my breasts fully exposed and my ass wiggling on the bed. I clasped on to the white sheets on the bed as I felt Connors hands around my waist, lifting my butt up in the air. I felt my Vagina stretch as i let out a loud moan. I never got a good look at his cock but I could feel every inch of it inside me. I pretty much lost all sense of inhibition at this point. I got on my knees and pointed my butt towards him to give him a good angle. And he applauded the effort with a tight stinging spank on my butt. I must have been soaking wet because all I could hear after a while were sloppy sounds of his cock sliding in and out of my tight pussy.

While i was being fucked by Connor, Sean came up in front of me and held my hands, almost as if to comfort me. As if he was in on the whole thing. As if he had crafted this whole setup in the first place. Was I being used up by his Boss for a professional favour? Was i part of some fetish that Sean has coerced me into? Or was i just dreaming and playing out my own kinks in my head? I should have not drank so much.

Connor turned me around and spread my legs and put his weight on top of me to stretch me wide. My legs all the way behind my head, my pussy was wide open. The entire length of his cock slid inside me like it belonged there. Snug. Tight. Just Perfect. This was the first time i got a good look at him while he fucked me. He was still pretty much expressionless, like he knew this was going to happen from the moment he saw me. The assertiveness in his eyes made me weak and powerless. Connor increased the pace and made me moan like Sean never had. With one hard push, he pushed all of his cock inside me and moaned. I could feel his cocks contractions inside me as warm thick semen dripped out of my pussy and on to my inner thighs. I lay there helpless. Used by. In a pool of his Cum as Sean held my hands and kissed me to say ' I'm Sorry '.

Just when I thought the night was over and whatever sick fantasy I was tricked into was complete, Arthur and Paul lined up behind Connor. The night was far from over.

All i know is that the next morning I woke up in my bed with a smile on my face and cum stains all over me.