Donna's Teases Then Pleases Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay142
Jay142
3,618 Followers

The two ladies promised they would try on one more outfit but Sarah couldn't find anything left in her size which left Donna all alone. I think she felt comfort in having a partner to model with her but Joan pleaded with her to do one more and the guys selfishly supported Joan's request. She looked at me and I smiled and nodded my encouragement. Heck, I wanted her to go all night but I knew that wasn't going to happen. My wife picked out one more outfit and disappeared to try it on.

I had my head turned to the hallway while I was talking to the other guys when one of them stopped in mid-sentence and stared down the hall. I turned my head as Donna appeared in a sheer black lace corset, thong, stockings and wearing her black heels. She was stunning. The guys were staring at her, their eyes moving from the top of her body, over her mostly exposed breasts and torso, along her midsection and down her stocking covered legs to her open toed heels and back up again. No one said a word as my wife approached us. Ann looked annoyed as her husband was almost drooling over my wife. The other wives seemed okay with her outfit while the husband's eyes were fixated on her every step.

As she got closer, I noticed that some of her nipples could be seen through the lace. She kept her thong on and put the thong that matched the corset over hers. I later found out that she didn't want to put on strange underwear not knowing how many other women tried them on which makes sense but deep down (maybe not so deep) I wanted her to show off her pussy in front of the other guests. She then walked past me and her beautiful ass was exposed. I know the other guys wanted to touch and fondle her and more. The fact that other guys wanted to fuck my wife turned me on. It was a feeling that I had before when she dressed in a sexy outfit or flashed a trucker but she was now half naked, wearing come fuck me now lingerie in front of a roomful of people. The feeling was more intense, probably because of her slow tease of modeling all night long of progressively sexy lingerie.

My wife did a couple of slow walks around the living room, turned a few times and the left to go change into her street clothes. I was disappointed that the show was over. Mary began to take orders for lingerie as the couples mingled and had another drink. We got out of there almost as soon as Donna placed her order. I knew she was just as horny as me and I couldn't wait to get her home.

In the car on the way home I told her, "That was fun. You were really sexy tonight."

She replied, "I did it for you. I knew you'd like it."

I was thinking, "Bullshit. You enjoyed it too," but I responded by telling her, "I loved watching those guys lusting after you like that. You know, they all wanted to fuck you, don't you?"

"Did they?"

"They sure did honey and I'm going to be the one to fuck you tonight."

I reached over and slid my hand up her bare leg and ran it across her thong covered pussy. The thong was soaked with her juices so I knew she enjoyed showing off as much as I enjoyed watching her. I didn't care if I had to let her think she was doing it for me as long as she kept exposing herself, I was happy. We were both happy.

As soon as we got into the house we were all over each other, kissing and tearing our clothes off. We left a trail of clothing from the front door to the bedroom. We were fucking like horny teenagers. I haven't seen her this hot in a long time. I kept telling her how the guys were looking at her tits, ass and legs. I told her how they wish they were fucking her like I was. She didn't say anything but she did respond by writhing in more pleasure and bucking her hips wildly to meet my thrusts. I bent her over to take her from behind, telling her how the guys wanted to take hold of her ass and give her a good screwing.

I kept taunting her by asking, "You like being a cock tease, don't you?"

She didn't say anything so I continued, "You like giving guys a hard on, don't you, you cock tease? Maybe I should let them fuck you. You dressed like a whore to tease them. When they fuck their wives tonight, they'll be thinking of you."

She started to cum so I fucked her even harder. Our skin was slapping together, so loud it echoed in the room. We were both breathing heavy and sweating. She kept cumming and cumming, moaning loudly and begging for more. That was the first time I remember fantasizing about other guys fucking my wife. I pictured the other husbands lining up to have their way with my wife, fucking her and making her suck their dicks. I then filled her cunt with a huge load of my sperm that came from deep within my balls. We both collapsed on the bed, breathing heavily to catch our breath.

We got a great night's sleep that night and talked more in the morning. Donna finally did admit that she liked modeling the lingerie. She was nervous at first but then got turned on by the way the other husbands were looking at her. She told me she didn't want to model anything too much more risqué than she did because she didn't want the other wives to get jealous and mad at her.

A thought came to my brain and I blurted out a question, "Does that mean you would have modeled something more risqué if the wives weren't there?"

"Maybe."

My dick started to stir at my wife's response but then she modified it by saying, "Maybe, but guys talk too much. I couldn't have my friends know."

I got a full erection and pressed her further, "Well, what about one guy, like, maybe, Tom? He would never tell a soul."

"I don't know dear. Let me think about it."

I decided not to press the subject further at that moment and she left to go to the bathroom. When she came back, she was dressed in a cute, little soft blue baby doll and matching see through thong. Her tits and pussy were clearly visible.

I told her, "Tom would love to see you in that outfit."

She told me, "Stop it, you pervert."

We ended up fucking wildly again with me telling her how much Tom would love to see her collection of lingerie. We made love every day that week with her wearing various pieces of lingerie for me while I told her how much my best friend would like to see each piece. Toward the end of the week, I pressed the subject of her modeling for me and my friend but she wouldn't commit to inviting him over but she never told me "no" either.

Finally, in the middle of the next week, I told her I invited Tom over for a few drinks on Saturday night and to watch a college football game. All she said was, "I hope you two have a nice time."

I tried to hint that this was our chance for her to model for him but she dodged each hint, frustrating me. That Saturday, Donna did some shopping as usual and picked up some beer and snacks for that evening and casually mentioned that she picked up the lingerie she ordered from Joan's party.

"Really? I'm sure Tom would love to see what you bought."

"Keep dreaming Dave."

When Tom arrived, Donna greeted him with her usual friendly hug and Tom used that opportunity to run his hands quickly over her ass. She once again called him a "pig" as he gazed at her in her white tank top and black leggings, telling her how gorgeous she was. We each enjoyed a beer and some snacks before the game started and continued our drinking during the evening. Every time Donna got up to get us more beer, our eyes followed her full ass as she left the room. She made sure she leaned over when pouring Tom's beer which I'm sure gave him a view down her top. I could see his eyes fixated on her cleavage. I'm sure she knew what she was doing.

The game was boring. What was billed as a classic matchup between rivals quickly turned into a blowout. We all agreed it was barely worth watching so I suggested that my wife show us the lingerie she has purchased. Tom's eyes lit up when Donna agreed. I was stunned she agreed to do it with very little prodding. She walked off to the bedroom and quickly returned with a bag. She was just being coy with us and I told her she knew what I meant.

She told us, "I wouldn't want to embarrass Tom by wearing this in front of him."

Tom quickly chimed in, "Embarrass me please. I won't mind."

My wife looked at me, seemingly to make sure I was serious about going through with this.

I looked at her and said, "Don't worry dear, I think Tom can deal with it."

Tom wasn't sure if we were serious and kept silent not wanting to ruin what might be an exciting night for him.

When Donna walked back to the bedroom, he asked me, "Is she really going to model her lingerie?"

"I don't know buddy. I guess we'll both find out."

Our attention turned back to the football game while we waited to see what my wife was going to do. I then heard the bedroom door open and the sound of her high heels clicking on the hardwood floors. She was wearing a simple teal, satin chemise and was obviously not wearing a bra. Her breasts bounced freely as she walked in her heels which gave her ass a little extra sway. Tom's eyes seemed like they were undressing her further, even more than usual. She paraded around in front of us and bent over in front of Tom to pick up her drink. He leaned down a little to get a look up the chemise at her ass.

Donna turned around quickly and caught him, she smiled and called him a "pervert" to which he responded, "Yeah, you seemed surprised by that."

We all laughed and it broke the ice and made Donna relax a little. She sat down with her drink. She looked so sexy in her lingerie with most of her bare legs exposed. It wasn't the most revealing outfit but there is something about lingerie that turns up the sexual tension a notch. When my wife was done with her drink she told me to get her a refill while she changed.

When she returned, she was wearing a long, black gown with a deep V-neckline, almost to her stomach. Her breasts were hanging out of the front but you couldn't see her nipples. The gown had two high slits up to her hips that revealed the full length of her legs and she was wearing black stocking with her black open toed heels. There is something about seeing the bare skin of a woman's thighs above her stockings that I find so alluring. By the look on Tom's face, he must have enjoyed the gown also.

My wife's bikini actually shows more skin than the sexy gown she was wearing but I guess it is the tease of the showing so much cleavage and some of her body being hidden under a soft, black satin material that makes a guy want to see more. Then there's the fact that lingerie is meant to be sexually teasing and my wife was being a cock tease to my best friend and by extension to me also.

When she sat down to talk for a few moments, her full thigh was exposed as she crossed her legs. When she leaned over to retrieve her drink, we were hoping to get a view of her nipples but that didn't happen. We saw all of her breasts except her nipples but we kept looking. Donna commented on how strong her drink was which I did intentionally in hopes of getting her drunk so she would show us more of her gorgeous body.

My wife drank half of her cocktail and told us she would model one last outfit. We were disappointed as we were hoping she would continue being our personal model for a lot longer but I was happy she even went this far.

Her last outfit was a classic red lace bra, garter belt and panty set with matching stockings. The bra was very low cut and her breasts were practically falling out of it. A trace of her nipples could be seen through the tightly woven lace. Her bare stomach was exposed until the top of the garter belt started along with the lace thong. Unfortunately, her pussy couldn't been seen through the lace. I'm sure if she wasn't completely shaven, her pussy hair would have shown through. The red lace stockings were a perfect accessory to the rest of her sexy outfit. I thought she showed courage exposing her ass to my best friend in such an intimate setting and we both loved seeing her full ass cheeks as she walked our living room "runway." If I weren't there, I'm sure Tom would have been all over her. She sat down to talk to us for a little bit and our eyes followed her every step as she went to refill our drinks.

Donna kept her lingerie on while we drank our beers. I could tell Tom was nursing his drink while enjoying the sight of my half naked wife. He hinted at her showing more but she refused. I could tell this is as far as my wife wanted to go that evening and I didn't want to press my luck. Deep down, I was hoping Tom would leave so I could fuck my sexy wife after her evening long cock teasing.

Donna looked at me and said, "I'm tired. I think I'm going to go to bed now."

It was a not so subtle hint for Tom to leave. I know he was disappointed. I'm sure he was hoping for a threesome but I knew Donna would never go for that. He drank his beer and reluctantly left. Donna gave him a kiss and hug goodbye and he took the opportunity to grab her bare ass. He's fondled her butt before but never had a couple of handfuls of bare skin until that night. I'm sure my wife wasn't surprised by his actions and I secretly thought she may have wanted him to get a feel before leaving. He thanked us for a memorable night and closed the door.

I told Donna, "That was the hottest thing I've ever seen. You are so sexy. I know Tom wanted to fuck you but he'll be jerking off tonight thinking about you."

"I did it for you Dave because I knew you would enjoy it."

She still wouldn't admit that she loved the male attention but when I touched her pussy, she was dripping wet. She left on the stockings as I licked her pussy until she had three intense orgasms then I fucked that hot cunt while telling her how much Tom wanted to be there fucking her too. I even went a step further and told her to pretend it was my best friend that was fucking her. She didn't say a word but she had her eyes closed and started bucking wildly underneath me until I emptied my balls deep inside her.

Each time we had sex, Donna would wear a different piece of lingerie. She had quite a collection and we each had our favorites. I made a habit of telling her how much Tom would like to see her in each one but she told me they showed too much of her for him to see. I also made a habit, actually it was almost an obsession, of telling her to pretend it was Tom fucking her or it was his dick she was sucking when we had sex. It became a fantasy of mine, and by extension, a fantasy of hers to think of her fucking my best friend.

We began to invite Tom over about every six weeks or two months for another modeling show. I think it took Donna that long to work up the courage to do it again or maybe she was a little scared that she was enjoying it too much herself, even though she wouldn't it to me. The best part was that each time she modeled for us, she got a little more adventurous. She would always start out with something like a chemise or long gown but gradually wear something more revealing than the time before.

At the end of the second time, Donna's final outfit was a purple gown with a lace top that exposed her luscious tits and the bottom had lace in an inverted V that ran up her legs to her lower abdomen. Tom and I could immediately tell she wasn't wearing anything underneath, which was sexy in its own right, but when she walked past us, we could get a view of her bare pussy with each stride. She must have realized why we kept asking her to walk back and forth but didn't let on. I got an extra special charge through my body knowing my best friend was looking at my wife's pussy.

Later than night, after Tom left, Donna denied knowing we could see her pussy but she was extra hot, either by knowing in advance how much she was revealing or finding out later that my best friend was looking at her cunt. I fucked her while she was still wearing that gown, telling her how Tom and I wanted to take turns fucking her.

The next time we had Tom over several weeks later, my wife ended the evening in a black lace corset, sheer lace thong and stockings. There is no way she could tell us she didn't know she was totally exposing herself to us. This turned me on even more. My wife was brazenly cock teasing us and displaying her naked body under a thin layer of black, satin.

The three of us talked and drank for longer than we previously had before and Donna had no problem getting up several times as we watched her every move and scanned every inch of her half naked body. She was obviously feeling more comfortable being on display for Tom. Tom and I were sitting next to each other as the sexual tension increased with each move Donna made.

At one point, Tom told her, "Those stockings sure look soft."

Donna boldly walked up to him, put her one foot between his legs on the sofa cushion and said, "They are real soft. Do you want to see for yourself?"

My wife's pussy was inches from my best friend's face with only the sheer satin keeping her from being totally naked. He looked at me and seeing no objection, reached out and ran his hands from her ankle, up her calf, then up behind her knee to her thigh. Donna never flinched as his hand continued up to her bare skin above her stocking. I watched intently as his hand crept up her thigh until his fingers brushed up against her sheer lace thong. She took a deep breath, swallowed hard and closed her eyes while his fingers touched her pussy. She must have gotten scared because she suddenly pulled away, much to the disappointment of Tom and me.

Donna then told us it was time for the evening to end so Tom finished his beer and said goodnight. He knew Donna was uncomfortable so he never even tried to fondle her on his way out.

While we were later making out, I casually mentioned to Donna, "For a second there, I thought you were going to fuck Tom."

"Is that what you want me to do Dave?"

I was fingering her soaking wet pussy as I responded, "I think I do. It would be so hot."

I did something during sex that night. Instead of telling her to pretend Tom was fucking her I made her call me Tom while my dick thrust into her.

"Tell Tom to fuck you. I want to hear you say it. Go ahead; say it."

"No."

I fucked her harder. "Call me Tom. Say it."

There was silence for a few seconds. "Fuck me Tom. Fuck me hard."

I felt a rush of adrenaline flow through my body and I pounded my wife's pussy harder while I imagined my best friend having sex with my wife.

I turned her over on all fours with her ass raised and asked, "Are you going to offer your pussy to Tom? Go ahead, tell him you want his cock."

"My pussy is waiting for you if you want it Tom. Go ahead and fuck me Tom. I want to feel your cock in my pussy."

"You've been cockteasing him long enough. It's time to start pleasing him dear."

I squeezed her ass cheeks and pulled them apart then slid my dick into her and started to thrust into her. The whole time she was calling me Tom. She came first, followed quickly by me. We didn't bring up Tom until the next morning. I wanted to see how she really felt when she wasn't drunk and horny. I needed to sort things out in my own mind too. Once my best friend fucked my wife, there would be no taking it back. It sounded good in my mind but my wife also had to agree.

Over breakfast, I told her what a hot session we had in bed. She agreed that is was pretty intense.

"You seem like you really enjoy showing Tom your collection of lingerie."

"I've told you a million times Dave. I do it because I know you like it."

"I do like seeing you in front of Tom like that but face it, you have a good time too."

"I've had a little fun too, mostly because you enjoy it."

"Have you thought about taking it a step further Donna? You know, like what we talk about in bed?

"I think about it when I'm drunk and horny but I'm not sure if I could do it. Is it something you want me to do with Tom?

Jay142
Jay142
3,618 Followers