Donna's Teases Then Pleases Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom, never known for his shyness, said to me, "Not for nothing Dave, but I think your wife isn't done for the night."

We both looked at her as she blushed and I asked her, "Is that true dear? It looks like Tom might be ready for another round."

My comments gave my wife the implicit approval to fuck my friend again if she wanted. Without saying a word, Donna got up, unbuttoned her shirt and got down on her knees in front of Tom and began to play with his dick and balls before starting to suck his dick back to life. I was stunned my wife wanted to fuck him again. Heck, I felt fortunate just to get her to agree to it the first time that night but I wasn't going to stop her.

Her head bobbed in his lap while he played with her big tits. Donna was giving him a nice, slow, sensuous blow job, worshipping the dick in her mouth. She then placed his dick between her tits, encasing it between her fleshy breasts. He moved his hips rhythmically, getting a nice titty fuck while stopping on the upstroke so my wife could suck and lick the head. I don't know what my expectations were when this evening began. Part of me even wondered if Donna would even go through with this but never in my wildest imagination did I think my wife would be the aggressor in wanting to fuck Tom a second time but I wasn't going to complain. Originally, I was worried that I might be jealous seeing her live out a fantasy of mine but I was fully enjoying watching my wife acting like a slut for Tom and I.

Donna continued to blow and titty fuck Tom for a long time before she stood up, shed her night shirt and climbed onto his lap, taking hold of his hard on, aiming it her hot cunt and sliding down onto it. I watched my hot wife begin to ride my best friend's dick while her tits bounced in his face. It wasn't long before he had his hand cupping her ass while my wife alternately fed him her tits so he could lick on suck on them. There were times when they would look deep into each other's eyes and start to kiss passionately. When Donna began to ride him faster, I knew she was about to cum. She exploded in a long orgasm, grinding her hips on his dick until she was done.

My wife was out of breath so Tom got up, lifting her without removing his dick from her cunt, and laid her down on her back on the sofa. He then started to pound her pussy while she wrapped her legs around his waist to give her leverage to lift her hips to meet his thrusts. Donna looked over at me to see my reaction to their wild sex play and I responded with a wink and a smile.

When Tom turned her over onto her take her from behind, I took the opportunity to get in front of her so she could suck my dick at the same time. She moaned around my dick as she was getting it from behind. I was so proud of my wife that night. We were having the sexual experience of a lifetime, throwing caution to the wind and doing something wild and kinky. Tom grabbed hold of my wife's hips and started to fuck her hard.

Tom grabbed a handful of my wife's hair, gently tugging on it while slapping her ass, telling her, "You came into the living room wanting to get fucked again so here it is baby. Take my dick Donna. Take it deep."

Donna moaned around my cock as he fucked her hard. He then announced that he couldn't hold out much longer. He told Donna he wanted to cum in her mouth, so being a gracious host, I withdrew myself from between her lips to allow her to turn around and take Tom's load. She eagerly began to blow him again while he also fucked her mouth. He then held her head still and lunged forward, releasing his cum into my wife's mouth and throat. He even pulled out for a moment to shoot a couple of wads onto her face before finishing off in her mouth. She sucked him dry and released his dick from her mouth.

I laid her on her back and cherished the sight of fucking her while seeing Tom's cum on her face. It turned me on to know that he came in her mouth and it wasn't long before I came in her pussy for the second time that night.

When Donna caught her breath, she announced that she was done for the night. We all sat around naked finishing our drinks. Tom kept telling her what a gorgeous, sexy woman she was which made us both proud. She told us she was going to shower again and go to bed but not before she gave Tom a sensuous kiss goodnight while he fondled her ass and tits. He got dressed and thanked me for sharing my wife, telling me that he'd be happy to join us anytime we wanted to party a little.

By the time I got to the bedroom, Donna was fast asleep. I watched her for a moment, playing out the events of the evening in my head wondering if we'd ever do something like this again.