Donna's Teases Then Pleases Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I responded, "I think I would but I'm not sure either."

We ended up having sex again that morning. We didn't talk about it but I believe the thought of having a threesome with Tom was on both our minds. Later that day, Tom called me and told me what a hot wife I had and while he enjoyed her modeling sessions, it was torturing to see a partially naked woman blatantly teasing him and not being able to fuck her. He wasn't that blunt, but that was the bottom line of the conversation. I told him I understood but couldn't offer a solution at that moment. He wasn't asking to fuck my wife but he also didn't want to be the only one that wasn't sexually satisfied at the end of the night. He admitted he would jerk off thinking of my wife but if he had a date, he'd at least have a chance of getting laid.

Tom was the only person I trusted to be able to invite over for an evening to show off my wife and not tell the whole world. Donna was also comfortable with him too. He wasn't giving me an ultimatum but the fact is, we were at least talking about including him. I didn't tell Tom that because we hadn't reached a conclusion on a decision. Adding a third person to our sex life would be a big decision and could have lasting effects on our relationship if things went wrong.

Donna and I would talk about a threesome from time to time over the next few weeks. a lot before and during sex and occasionally at other times. She was open to the idea but couldn't guarantee she could go through with it. She was worried about me becoming jealous and having regrets. I told her I was worried about that too but the more I thought about it the more I wanted to try it, at least once. I told her she had to be okay with it too.

During the next couple of weeks, the discussions got more serious and we came to an agreement. We would invite Tom over, letting him know it might be possible that he would have sex with Donna but we also agreed that either one of us could change our minds at any time during the evening or he would have to respect our wishes. I waited a couple of days in order to be positive Donna was comfortable with our agreement and then called Tom to explain the ground rules.

When I called my friend with the proposition he replied, "Count me in. If there is even the slightest chance I can fuck Donna, just tell me when and where."

We set things up for that Saturday night. I would take Donna out to dinner and meet him back at our house around nine. When I told my wife I made the arrangements, she looked a little shocked that I actually had done it, but also a little excited and nervous. This was a big step in our marriage.

I told her, "Let's relax and have a good time on Saturday. Life is short so let's have fun. We'll try it once and if it doesn't work out, we won't do it ever again."

That Saturday, Donna went to get her hair and nails done and did a little shopping while I did some of my Saturday chores. For dinner, she decided to wear the sexy black dress that I liked so much. It was a simple spaghetti strap dress but I liked the way it hugged her slim figure and it was nice and short. She wore a pearl necklace, black stocking and open toed heels. I always open the car door for her when she's wearing a skirt or dress and she knows that I love when she gives me a little peek at her panties when getting in.

Over dinner and drinks, my wife told me she was a little nervous and made me reassure her that I was okay with what may happen later that night. I told her it had become an increasing stimulating sexual fantasy to share her with Tom and I was confident that I could handle it. She told me that she would never consider sleeping with another man if I wasn't there and fully approved. We skipped dessert and returned home at about 8:30.

Donna was a little more nervous and found it difficult to sit still. Part of me felt bad for her as there were some pretty heavy expectations of her that night but there was also a possibility we'd have one of the hottest experiences of our marriage too. When the doorbell rang just before 9:00 o'clock, she got a look of panic on her face. I just sat there.

She asked, "Aren't you going to answer the door?"

"I think you should."

She gave me a glaring look and went to open the door. When Tom saw her, his eyes widened and he said, "Damn, you look great."

He gave her a quick hug and a peck on the cheek, then came into the living room. We shook hands and I offered him a drink. When I got back, Tom was sitting on the sofa and Donna was sitting across from him in a chair. Even though she was nervous, she looked beautiful with her long dark hair and blue eyes, perfectly done makeup and her short, little black dress. Her legs were crossed and just a hint of bare skin could be seen above the lace top of her stockings. She nervously bounced her leg and dangled her shoe from the tip of her nylon covered toes. I know Tom was undressing her with his eyes, wondering how the rest of the evening would unfold.

We made small talk as we drank. This was a new experience in our marriage and neither one of us knew how to proceed. My wife got up to refill our drinks and Tom even mentioned she looked a little nervous. I told him she'd be fine but deep down I was wondering if she was going to lose her nerve and send my friend home. As we were talking, Donna mentioned how her feet were a little sore from shopping all day and being in her high heels all evening. Tom seized the opportunity to break the ice and offered my wife a foot massage. I encourage her to accept his offer and made room for her on the sofa.

She laid down with her head in my lap and put her feet onto Tom's legs. I know he got a great view up her skirt at her legs and panties. He turned sideways on the sofa and lifted her foot and began to use this thumbs to begin working their magic on her foot. He started at the heel, then worked his way to her mid-sole and arch. Donna began to relax and moan, telling my best friend how good it felt. He worked his way to the ball of her foot and then began to massage each of her toes. I could see him moving her stocking covered leg so he could get a view at her panties as his hand crept up to rub her calves. Donna's eyes were closed and I watched as my best friend stared at my wife's panties as he massaged her foot and lower leg. Tom switched to her other leg and ran his thumbs and fingers all over foot and toes, commenting on how soft the nylon felt.

The foot massage worked in helping Donna to relax and she seemed disappointed when he was done. She told him what a great job he did. He then told her he gives and even better back massage. My wife took the bait, sat up and turned her back to him. Tom placed his hands on my wife's upper back. He was working her shoulders, neck and back as I saw Donna melting in relaxation to his touch.

He then said, "If you let your dress down, I could get your lower back too."

Donna didn't flinch when Tom began to slowly unzip her dress. I think he was testing her to see if she'd stop him.

She then told him, "Wait." We thought she was going to stop his advances. "Let me take off the dress. I don't want it to get wrinkled."

Tom gave me a shocked look and a grin. I smiled back at him. It appeared things were going to work out the way I had hoped. Donna stood up and slipped off her dress and placed it neatly over a chair. Tom and I both stared at my wife who looked so sexy in her black stockings, thong and a lace, strapless bralette that barely covered her full 36c breasts. She walked back over to the sofa and sat down so my buddy could continue giving her a relaxing massage.

My best friend began to give her back long strokes with his large hands which helped to further relax my wife. He told her that her bra was getting in the way but she told him she was going to keep it on for now. His hand began to roam up the sides of her breasts, getting closer to the front with each stroke but she pushed his hands away. This little cat and mouse game added more sexual tension to the room. If he was going to fuck her, she was going to make him work for it.

Tom's hands roamed from her back and slid around to her legs as he gently massaged her thighs, feeling the softness of her stockings at the same time. His hands ran along the inside of her thighs but didn't touch her thong. He leaned in to kiss and nuzzle her neck which I know she loves. She moaned as he ran his hands up the bare skin of her sides, then moved his hands around to cup her breasts while still kissing and nibbling on her neck. I watched as my best friend played with my wife's tits for a few moments until she stopped him.

"Not yet Tom. Let me go change. I bought something special for tonight."

There is no way we were going to object and we were also curious to see what she bought. She got up from the sofa, her face flush. She took her drink with her along with her dress and told us she'd be right back.

While she was gone, Tom asked, "Are you sure you're okay with this? We've been friends for a long time and I don't want to ruin it."

"I'm fine with it. As a matter of fact, it was my idea."

"Okay. I've been dreaming about fucking your wife for years."

Donna took a while to return but we weren't disappointed. When Tom saw her, his mouth hung open and all he could say was, "Holy shit. You look great."

My wife was wearing a sheer black nylon body stocking that had cut outs along both sides and was crotchless. The cutouts perfectly showed the contrast between the material and her white skin. It left nothing to the imagination. Her breasts were clearly visible and her completely shaved pussy was clear as day in front. My heart started beating faster and I got a rush of adrenaline through my body as I realized I was finally going to see my wife getting fucked by my best friend.

She paraded around the living room in front of us and asked, "Do you like it?"

Of course we told her she looked fabulous. She then walked away to get more drinks. I think she wanted to walk around so we could keep looking at her and our eyes followed her every step. When she came back, she handed us our beers and we got a close look at her and there was nothing left to our imagination. She was blatantly flaunting her nudity as the sexual tension in the room increased tenfold. There was little doubt what was about to happen at some point that evening. Donna stood in front of us letting us feast our eyes upon her. She would turn to give us a view from all angles like a runway model. She seemingly didn't know what to do next.

Tom helped push the envelope when he asked, "Is that body stocking as soft as it looks?"

My wife responded, "There's only one way to find out Tom."

He didn't need any further encouragement as he almost leapt from his seat to approach Donna. His hands immediately began to roam over the nylon material.

"Ummm. That is really nice material."

"Is that all that feels nice Tom?"

"No baby, you feel real nice too."

They stared into each other's eyes for a moment then Tom leaned in to give her a light kiss that quickly turned into a full-fledged make-out session. Tom's hands were all over Donna's body, getting handfuls of her tits and moving down to her ass. They were grinding against each other until Tom pulled the top of the body stocking down and began to suck on my wife's tits while he inserted his finger into her pussy.

I have to admit, it was a little bizarre to be sitting in my living room watching my best friend, grope, fondle, finger fuck and make out with my wife. I've also never been so turned on in my life. Seeing Donna thoroughly enjoying herself made it especially erotic. They were making out like horny teenagers. I felt a twinge of jealousy but those feelings were outweighed by the forbidden sexual nature of what was playing out before my eyes. I'd never been part of something so kinky before. My hard on was pressing against my pants as I watched from the sofa.

Donna broke from her passionate embrace with Tom, looked directly at me, her face flush and breathing heavily and asked, "Are you sure want me to go through with this? There's no turning back after this."

"I'm positive dear." I then stood up with a huge lump in my pants so show her I was serious.

She smiled at me, then turned to Tom and asked, "Do you want to take this into the bedroom?"

He replied, "I thought you'd never ask?"

Donna then took my best friend by the hand to lead him down the hall to our bedroom with me right behind them. We have a large master bedroom and I stripped off my clothes before taking a seat in the corner where I'd have a good view of the action. Tom laid Donna down on the bed and she watched anxiously as he quickly tore off his clothing. He displayed a hard eight inch cock which brought a smile to my wife's face. He then pulled her towards the edge of the bed with her feet on the very edge. He knelt before her and began to slowly lick her upper thighs and outer pussy lips. They were both hotter than hell, so it didn't take long before he started to lick her dripping pussy while she ran her fingers through his hair. Her moans told us she was enjoying having her pussy eaten and moaned louder when he began to simultaneously finger fuck her.

Tom continued to lick and suck her pussy making Donna squirm and moan. She clutched the bedding, her body tensed up as she began to cum. It was erotic seeing my wife orgasm to the oral manipulations of another man. I never imagined I'd enjoy it as much as I did. My friend let her relax for a moment after her orgasm then began to lick and suck on her pussy until she came again.

When she regained her composure, Donna sat up and told Tom, "Now it's your turn."

She had him sit on the bed while she knelt before him, playing with his dick and balls. She looked over at me in what appeared to be one last check to make sure I wasn't jealous. I had a big grin on my face and an even bigger hard on which was all the encouragement she needed to continue. She placed her hair behind her ear and leaned forward and began to lick Tom's balls. Tom looked over at me with a smile on his face. Who wouldn't be smiling having a beautiful woman like my wife licking their balls?

Donna began to lick and mouth his shaft on her way up to the head, then used butterfly flicks of her tongue on the tip. She looked at me one more time, then up at Tom and opened her mouth, lowered her head and began to suck my best friend's dick while I enthusiastically watched. Her head was bobbing up and down, Tom was moaning in pleasure and raising his hips to force more of his dick into her throat. I could see the imprint of Tom's dick pushing against Donna's cheek and I knew she was giving his cock a nice tongue bath. At one point, he held her head still and began to fuck her mouth.

Tom looked over at me and said, "Damn dude, your wife sucks a mean dick."

I was a proud husband hearing that from my best friend as my wife gave him a sensuous blow job.

Tom lifted my wife's head off his dick and said, "I want some of that hot pussy I've been dreaming about all these years."

Donna dutifully got up off her knees, laid down on the bed and spread her legs, offering herself to Tom. He took his time, first feasting on the sight of my wife in her sexy body stocking with the open crotch. He ran his hands over the soft nylon encasing her legs, then lifted her feet and alternately sucked on her toes. He then placed his dick between her feet. Donna took the hint and gave him a short foot job, rubbing his dick between her nylon covered feet.

Tom then placed her legs over his shoulders and moved his dick at the entrance of her pussy, looked up at me, keeping his eyes fixated on me as he slid his cock into my wife. They stared into each other's eyes as he began to hump on her, thrusting himself in and out of her.

I thought I might get jealous seeing my wife being penetrated by another man but that was far from the case. I was seeing a live porn show play out right in front of me with my wife as the star. Tom was playing with her tits then moving to her ass and back again. He was thoroughly enjoying her lovely body and tight pussy.

I heard him tell her, "I've wanted to fuck you since I first laid eyes on you baby. Your pussy is even better than I imagined."

He was fucking Donna hard, giving it to her good. The look on her face told me she was enjoying herself too. Tom released her legs from his shoulders and fucked her missionary style, which allowed him to suck on her big tits at the same time. Donna was raising her hips to meet his thrusts, fucking him in return.

Tom's breathing got faster and his face began to grimace as he announced his pending orgasm. He began to fuck her faster, the lunged deep inside of her as he groaned in pleasure. He was giving her short, deep strokes as he released his seed into my willing wife. When he was finished cumming, he brought his dick up to Donna's face and fed her his cum covered cock which she licked and sucked clean.

When she was done, he got off the bed and said, "Damn, that was the best pussy I've ever had. Your wife is one hot piece of ass."

Donna still had that come fuck me look of lust on her face as I climbed between her legs. My dick was rock hard and I had to have her. Seeing her taking care of Tom like that drove my need to take my turn with her to a new height. Some of Tom's sperm was visible on her pussy lips. She looked so slutty at that moment. I placed her legs on my shoulders and slid into her. Her pussy was sloppy wet from the combination of her juices and Tom's sperm. Her pussy made squishy sounds as I began to fuck her hard.

As I was fucking my wife, I kept picturing Tom thrusting between her spread legs, how his ass cheeks would clench when he drove deep into her, how my wife was lifting her hips so he could get his dick as deep into her as possible and the look of pure lust on her face while getting banged by my buddy. I never imagined I would enjoy watching my wife sexually satisfy another man as much as I did.

It didn't take me long to cum after watching my wife tease us most of the night, before fucking my best friend and finally, getting my turn. I unleashed a huge load of cum into her that came from deep down from within my balls.

I climbed off my wife and took a moment to gaze at her with her legs wide open, cum dripping from her pussy. It was a vision of Donna I will never forget for as long as I live. She got up to take a quick shower so Tom and I went out into the living room to wait for her and get us all another drink.

It was a little weird sitting around my living room, drinking with my best friend while we were both naked after having just fucked my wife. We talked about how sexy she is and what a lucky guy I am. Tom had sex with a much greater number of women than I have but he was envious of the relationship I had with Donna and appreciated being invited to share her with me.

When Donna returned, she was wearing a short, soft pink sleep shirt that was cut high along her thighs with buttons down the front. She only had a couple of the middle ones buttoned and her breasts hung out of the top and her just fucked pussy was visible when she took a step. Her dark nipples could be seen through the opaque material. I guess there was no reason for her to be shy now. Tom and I couldn't help but to keep glancing over at her in her minimal attire.

We sat there drinking and talking but Donna keep opening and closing her legs and even brushed her hands across her breasts a little. She had that sparkle of lust in her eyes too. I didn't want to say anything but it looked like she was still horny. She had already fucked Tom once and I didn't want to push her too far in our first threesome. Tom must have noticed her possible excitement too as his dick began to grow while looking at my wife.