All Comments on 'Donna's Teases Then Pleases Ch. 02'

by Jay142

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
First vs. Second Story

The first story in this series was very hot, because it explored the emotions and psychology of the situation. 5*s for that story.

This second story was different. We knew what was going to happen, and how it happened seems very formulaic. The 'tension' in the first story was lacking in this story. Only 3*s for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot

Always wanted a girlfriend like this, but a wife would be better. Love the idea of losing track of her at a friends house and discover someone got her into the back room. My friends have been going back and having sex with her since right after we got there. They’ve know she was easy since right after we got together and joke and laugh about how clueless I am as she cums and puts out for them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wishing You More Success!!

Now that you've turned your ignorant cunt wife into a whore, it's time to go past friends and put her on the street. With any luck, she'll get infected with AIDS, pass it to you, and you'll both be dead inside of two years. Good riddance, loser!

mysensualsecretsmysensualsecretsover 2 years ago

Donna's fantasy could be described by her during the build up to her next treat for her husband. She loves modeling lingerie and revealing clothes. She could tease in public and then take the party home. The anticipation of pillow talk beforehand will build up her sexual tension. Go girl !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sounded more like her birthday party!

AnnalovesitAnnalovesitover 1 year ago

Donna is getting better and better. It has to be a group of strangers next.

Once you start on this road, I know you can't stop.

Loved it, five stars

YannickGoldmanYannickGoldmanover 1 year ago

Great series

I love them

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous