Donor - Ch. 07

Story Info
Janet the voyeur.
1.1k words
4.8
2.2k
3
0

Part 8 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 01/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rikimaru4
rikimaru4
266 Followers

7.

"Janet?" Samantha's muffled voice came through the locked door, only now their positions were reversed; it was Janet inside of the bathroom, and her roommate standing just outside of it.

"Hey. Yea?"

"I... I think I'm just going to go right now. If that's OK."

"Yea, Sam, of course. Thank you. Thank you so much."

"I'll call you."

Janet heard the apartment door open and then close and she waited a few seconds listening to make sure that her roommate had really gone. Then she immediately undid her pants, shucking them off.

"Oh, thank goodness."

She pushed her wet panties to the side, sticking two fingers inside of her drooling snatch.

What is wrong with me? Janet wondered to herself. Was she some kind of sicko? Some closet pervert?

Janet didn't know what had possessed her, why she had decided to listen at the bathroom door as Samantha had taken the T175-C and filled the cup that now sat in front of her. Filled it with semen.

As soon as Samantha had gone into the bathroom, Janet went to wait on the living room couch, scrolling through her phone. But then, as the silence in the apartment spiraled out, she realized after some time that she wasn't really focused on her phone at all; that she was unconsciously listening for any other sounds in the apartment. Sounds that her roommate was making...

At first, she gave herself a shake of the head and resumed her digital browsing, but after awhile, Janet had stopped with the pretense and set her phone down, head cocked to the side. Soon, she slid over to the end of the sofa, the side closest to the bathroom, but she still didn't hear anything. And then, finally, with a small huff of frustration, she had stood and then with barely any deliberation at all, she had carefully tip-toed over, right up to the bathroom door, head turned to the side again so she could carefully listen.

She had no idea what her intent was at that moment -- maybe to just hear some sounds that let her know that Samantha was busy inside, taking care of business. But as she stood there, Janet couldn't help but visualize in her mind what Samantha was doing on the other side of that door, right at that very moment.

She was in there, taking a pill that made her grow a cock. Had she taken it already? It'd been more than a few minutes, so most likely. Maybe she did but it hadn't taken effect yet. Or maybe it had... Maybe it had, and she was masturbating in there, right now, trying to make that cock ejaculate...

Samantha. Her blonde, gorgeous roommate. Her best friend. In the bathroom right now. Jacking herself off.

It was completely crazy, but then Janet carefully leaned over and pressed her ear

right up against the door. She... she wanted to hear it...

She had to hear it.

And she did. At first, there was very little or nothing. But then, she heard Samantha start to breathe a little louder. Janet heard her murmur something unintelligible to herself. She felt the hairs on her arms stand up as Samantha's breathing dissolved into all out wild panting, like some animal in heat.

When Janet heard Samantha let out a quiet, strained grunt, she felt her own nipples instantly go rock-hard inside of her bra.

What the hell are you doing?! she admonished herself. If Samantha were to come out right now and find her here, listening...

But intuitively, Janet knew she wouldn't. She was... busy...

And Janet stayed there and listened. She listened as Samantha's pants became louder and more urgent. She listened as tiny moans and gasps escaped.

It's happening... She's doing it right now...

She listened as Samantha's breath caught in her throat, and then there was only silence, save for a quiet, wet schlucking sound, a sound of skin against lubricated skin...

And through it all, she imagined what it must look like. Her beautiful roommate in there, her pretty dress shucked up around her waist, bent over, revealing an erect cock, working her hand up and down it, pleasuring herself, coaxing herself towards an ejaculating orgasm...

Her mind wandered perversely of its accord. She wondered what it looked like. How big was it? What must it be like to have one? What did it feel like? If the barely audible noises Samantha was making were any indication...

As Janet's imagination ignited, her had hand drifted down between her legs, and before she realized it, she was rubbing herself through her jeans as she surreptitiously eavesdropped, telling herself all the while what a twisted, disgusting, terrible person she was, but unable to tear herself away nonetheless, longing to have her own pants off and do more...

She felt a thrill of excitement course through her body as Samantha suddenly gave a sharp, choked gasp, followed only by silence, and Janet's clit throbbed painfully, knowing what was happening right at that moment. Then Janet had pulled away from the door when she heard Samantha suddenly give a shuddering exhale, signaling that she had come back down from her quiet climax, but then Janet didn't hear any new sounds from within of her roommate straightening up and preparing to come out.

Instead, there had been renewed noises of growing, excited pants, and small restrained groans, and most prurient yet engrossing of all, that muted, wet sound of her sex organ being stroked and rubbed...

She's doing it again, Janet had thought. And another excited, shuddering wave of arousal had run through her at the realization.

Disgusting. Pervert. Sicko. Alone in the bathroom now, Janet continued berating herself internally as she fingered herself all the while. Her eyes were fixed on the cup full of semen. She imagined the look on Samantha's face as it had all come pouring out of her. Now, it didn't seem too bad, so weird to put the baster in and squirt it up inside of herself.

Now... Janet thought she could drink it.

"Oh, you sick fuck," she moaned at herself. But once the thought had flashed in her mind, she couldn't stop imagining it. The hot, salty fluid running down her throat. Filling her belly. Her head tossed back, taking it down sloppily, cum running down her chin...

Her thumb was grinding her clit hard, mashing it around roughly as her fingers pushed in and out.

It's not for that, she told herself. You disgusting slut. That's not what it's for.

It's to stick inside of yourself.

And right with that thought, just as the image of her drinking it down had popped into her mind, now a new image flashed and seared inside of her brain like a photograph: Samantha on top of her, the weight of her pressed up against her body, Samantha's cock buried inside of her, Samantha injecting her with semen herself.

Janet immediately came hard, shrieking, pussy gushing, nearly doubled over in pleasure.

rikimaru4
rikimaru4
266 Followers