Donor - Ch. 13

Story Info
Indulgence.
1.9k words
5
1.6k
5

Part 14 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 01/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rikimaru4
rikimaru4
266 Followers

13.

"Samantha?"

"Yea..?"

"You're fucking amazing." Janet whimpered as she ground her hips sensuously.

"Your cock is amazing..."

Samantha only responded by gripping her best friend by her trim waist even tighter, driving her hips upwards as Janet rode on top of her lap.

"God, I'm so fucking horny," Samantha muttered.

"Me too," Janet moaned, pushing her ass down to meet each of her roommate's thrusts. It was so good. She was so good.

The night before, Janet could tell Samantha didn't really know what she was doing when they were on the bathroom floor, giving awkward inexperienced thrusts, erratically humping her. Not that it mattered, though -- their desires were so high, Janet had cum her brains out anyway.

Since then, Samantha had had plenty of opportunity to improve, which she certainly had done in short order. They'd moved to Janet's bedroom and done it again. And again. And she'd lost count how many times after that, all night long.

It was so liberating, being out in the open. They had laughed, while fucking, sharing their frustrations, how each had wanted the other but was worried how the other might react if they said so. They luxuriated in their new shared freedom. Wallowed in it. Rutted in it.

Eventually they had fallen asleep, completely spent and exhausted, snuggled up against each other, their fingers intertwined.

But when Janet awoke, lying on her side, and she opened her eyes to see the morning sunlight streaming in through the window, falling across her roommate's beautiful face, illuminating her golden hair, she couldn't help but lean in and kiss those luscious, slightly parted lips. Samantha responded sleepily at first; then with growing wakefulness, she was kissing her back with a languid passion, pulling her into a tight embrace, sucking slowly on Janet's tongue.

Gradually though, their excitement began growing in increments, until they were making out heavily, hungrily, their hands starting to rove across each other's tight supple bodies. Their limbs entangled, Samantha rolled onto her back, and Janet was only too happy to be straddling on top of her, reaching behind herself, groping around until her fingers landed upon Samantha's member, still sticky from the night's previous sessions, but thick and hard and ready as ever.

Their lips still crushed up against each other, they both gave muffled moans in unison as Janet guided Samantha into her hot, wet loins. The brief few hours of sleep had proven rest enough and they both went at it with renewed vigor, as though it were the first time all over again, greedily indulging in each other, unable to pause even to breathe, as they writhed and twisted, breathlessly humping.

It was too much for Samantha, and it was only a few minutes before she was ejaculating, filling Janet with her blazing hot load, thrashing uncontrollably beneath her, and Janet came with her, still desperately making out, mewling in the back of her throat.

At last, Janet had broken away, gasping, sitting upright atop, riding her best friend at a more leisurely pace, their immediate needs fulfilled, at least for a short while, and she luxuriated in the slow sensuous pace, relishing every second of it.

She was obsessed over Samantha's cock. They both were. If Janet had been with a man, she would have been disappointed with how long he'd lasted before ejaculating prematurely, but Samantha, despite her drug altered anatomy, still retained that exclusively female attribute: multiple orgasms.

Even as the seed from Samantha's last copious ejaculation squeezed out of Janet's pussy, smearing between their interlocked loins, her cock remained resolutely erect, which was extremely fortunate as neither of them were ready to stop.

Indeed, even now, Janet found herself grinding harder, her taut abs flexing as she pumped her hips at a growing pace to match her rising excitement. She was making Samantha moan as she was pulled down by the waist, to match each of her upward thrusts.

"Ooh, shit, Sam," Janet squealed as she impaled herself on Samantha's dick, perfectly hitting her spot. Samantha's hands left her waist to grab handfuls of Janet's tits and she arched her back into them, squirming pleasurably.

"Yea, feel me up, Sam, that's it," Janet panted raggedly. "Grab my tits... Whatever gets you off... I wanna feel you cum again...

"I want you to get me pregnant..."

"Janet!" Samantha cried out desperately, and Janet could feel her roommate's cock twitch inside of herself.

"C'mon, do it... knock me up," Janet urged, her own excitement amplified by how much she was turning Samantha on. "Do it, baby...

"Please... Breed me and make me pregnant..."

"Uhhhhh..!" Samantha was thrashing about underneath her, uncontrollably aroused, her hips jerking erratically. Her cock was growing hot, stiff as a rod as another climax approached.

"Ohhhhh, I feel it, Sam," Janet moaned, hips working like a piston, her face cast up to the ceiling, her dark hair trailing behind herself, eyes shut as she rode her roommate hard, so she could concentrate on the sensations of the big tool working in and out of her pussy. "You're gonna cum soon, huh?

"I can feel it...

"Your big dick is getting so hard...

"I know you're close, aren't you...

"Let go... give it to me...

"Shoot all that hot jizz up inside me..."

"Ahhh! Ahhh! Janet..!" Samantha gasped out agonizingly, her face contorted with lust.

"Impregnate me, Sam! Fuck me and make me your pregnant little whore..!"

"Oh, fuck, Janet!"

Samantha's blue eyes went wide, tongue hanging out of her mouth as she yanked Janet down, impaling her on her cock, as she orgasmed, thrusting her hips upward over and over again as hard as she could, obeying the mindless animalistic instinct to squirt her seed as deep as possible inside of her mate.

"Uhhh! Uhhhhh! Uhhhhhh! Uhhhhhhhhh!"

Janet called out wordlessly over and over again, could feel her pussy gushing and squirting more powerfully than ever before, soaking Samantha beneath, intermingling with all of the cum and lubrication of their previous couplings.

It was a long time before she could see properly again, her heart pounding, sweat dripping down her face, chest heaving as she struggled for breath. Her abs were burning from being so tightly clenched, her body twitching and spasming.

"Oh fuck, Sam," Janet groaned as she slowly slumped over, her tits smashed up against Samantha's larger, fuller bust, their faces inches apart. "Fuck..."

They gazed at each other, panting, their sticky, perspiring bodies pressed up against each other, their sex organs still engaged. Samantha ran her hands through Janet's damp, brunette hair, pulling her in for a passionate kiss.

Then another one, longer lasting.

It wasn't much longer before Janet felt Samantha's member stiffening, and their hips began moving again.

***

"Ohhh yes... Fuck me, Sam," Janet grunted loudly. "Fuck me hard..."

Samantha only responded by gripping her by the waist tighter, ramming her in hard steady strokes from behind while Janet was bent over on all fours.

Though their mutual repressed desire finally unreleased had made up for any inexperience Samantha might have had initially, a few days later and she had gone from much improved to seasoned pro. Not only did she know how to use it, her cock was absolutely massive, long and thick, and nearly inexhaustible. She could bust a load in Janet's cunt four or five times in a session.

But now, they were reaching even a new stage of intimacy. Now that each of them knew they wanted each other, their own personal sexual inhibitions were disappearing as well. Where neither of them had ever felt comfortable enough with their partners to be totally open with them, which they had known about each other, being one of those girl talk topics that came up over drinks, with each other it was completely different. The intensity of their desire had made holding back all but impossible, and when they mated, it was obscene, excited moaning and perverse grunting and keening.

Even that wasn't enough though. The more they fucked, the more they needed it. It had to be rougher, dirtier, nastier... Samantha fucked her in all positions, on her back, with her legs spread wide in the air, on top, bouncing up and down, riding and grinding, and now here she was, mounted from behind, doggy-style, like a bitch in heat and loving every second of it.

She could feel Samantha's dick getting hard again.

"Gonna cum again?" she panted raggedly. "Give it to me..."

"Yea?" Samantha groaned. "Want it? Want me to nut in your tight little pussy again?"

"God, you're such a dirty slut, Sam... I didn't know you were so nasty..."

Janet could feel her pussy twitching every time Samantha talked dirty. And when she responded back with equally filthy smut. It really got her off. It got both of them off.

"I can't help it, Janet," Samantha whimpered with pleasure. She was doubled over now, on the brink, reaching around and grabbing handfuls of Janet's tits as she compulsively humped her ass. "You get me so fucking horny... I can't help turning into a dirty whore when I fuck you...

"Oh god... it's coming..."

"Yea, give it to me, Sam... I wanna feel it..."

"Yea? You want it? You fucking slut?" Samantha's voice was growing higher, excited. "You like it when I cream in your pussy?"

"Yeeeeea," Janet groaned, her cunt twitching and throbbing, about to squirt herself. "That's why I spread my legs... That's why I'm bent over for you like a horny little bitch..."

"I'm gonna cum, Janet," Samantha called out urgently. "I'm gonna cum in your dirty wet snatch and get you pregnant--"

"Oh fuck, Samantha, yea squirt all that cum inside of me, knock me up like the nasty little slut that I am..."

"Ohhh ohhh... Uhhhhhhh -- Janet wait--"

But it was too late. Janet whirled around and took Samantha's shining, wet cock in her mouth, sucking hard. Samanthat tried to hold it back for a few tortuous seconds before she erupted.

"Uhhhh! Uhhhhhh! Uhhhhhhhh!"

Even as indulgent in their sexual gratification as they were, a tiny part of Samantha still justified it all by telling herself that it was all a means to an end; the goal, ultimately, was to help Janet conceive. But when they did this, fucked and fucked and then she squirted her cum in Janet's mouth, it was for nothing but perverse, wanton pleasure. It made Samantha feel dirty. It made her feel raunchy. Like nothing but a horny, mindless, animalistic slut.

Nothing made her nut harder.

"Mmmmppph! Mmmmmm! Mmmmmmm fuck!"

She grabbed handfuls of Janet's hair as she humped her face hard, slamming her cock in and out of her throat.

"Fucking whore", she gasped, shuddering as the last weak spurts of semen pulsed out.

Janet let Samantha's long shaft slide out of her mouth, a thick strand of saliva and semen trailing from her wet lips as she gasped for breath.

"Oops," she panted, looking up sweetly at Samantha, jizz dripping down her chin. The tears running from her eyes from the rough face fucking she'd just been given had caused her mascara to run. She looked like a total skank. "I know that was supposed to go in my pussy. Sorry about that... I guess we'll just have to do it again..."

Samantha's dick ached at the sight of her roommate, her best friend, now a dirty cum slut on her knees in front of her.

She knew she'd have no problems accommodating.

rikimaru4
rikimaru4
266 Followers