Donor - Ch. 12

Story Info
Janet tries make things up to Samantha.
2.5k words
4.82
1.8k
4
0

Part 13 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 01/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rikimaru4
rikimaru4
266 Followers

12.

Back again, back again, Samantha thought as she stood in the bathroom of her and Janet's apartment, still wearing her work attire, which consisted of a grey mini pencil skirt and cuffed white button down. Janet hadn't arrived yet, but she thought she might as well get started, even as she told herself it was a terrible idea to continue doing this.

After all, how much more of this constant strain could their friendship really take? The continuous cycle of tension and then reconciliation, despite never even having had any conflict in the first place. It felt like something was going to break, sooner or later.

Another month gone by. No news from Janet that anything had resulted from their last... encounter. The same period of waiting and getting together while not asking any uncomfortable questions, pretending nothing completely insane had happened at all, not talking about what was on both of their minds. Samantha questioned herself, whether she was disappointed or relieved and found she truly didn't know. And now it was time to try it again.

It had been a very long month for Samantha. There was no denying to herself now that she wanted to take the pill again. Wanted to feel it all again. She'd been masturbating a lot more frequently, and fantasizing. Instead of fingers plunging in and out of herself, she'd found herself wishing, longing that they were wrapped around a thick shaft instead. And that invariably led to thinking about the last time...

Never again. Never again The refrain had played in her head over and over again this past month. Anytime her mind wandered back to that moment, she was ready to chastise herself for it, never again. But as the month passed, her mind replayed the moment more and more, and the refrain, while coming automatically, seemed to mean less and less...

So, while her rational, reasoning mind knew it was a bad idea to keep doing this, a baser part of herself did not want to stop. Incredibly, Janet appeared somehow surprisingly unaffected. Meeting up in person for the first time after, she had been unexpectedly casual and upbeat, and if their experience had bothered her, then she played it off exceptionally well in the following weeks. The night before, she had asked if they could try again today with such a carefree manner that Samantha almost began to wonder if she'd psychologically repressed the previous episode or something.

Maybe she herself was making it all out to be a bigger deal than it was, and they could just continue on with the original plan until it worked. This would continue to be the new normal for a few months more, and then it would be over -- the craziest best friend bonding experience ever.

Samantha reached out to pick up the T&C pills with that encouraging thought when a knock came at the bathroom door.

"Samantha?" Janet must have come back to the apartment without her hearing it. "Are you in there?"

Her breath caught in her throat as she opened the door.

Janet was standing there, also still dressed in her own work outfit, a fashionable dark blue dress, holding a glass of wine and a very somber, determined expression. Despite her grave demeanor, Samantha couldn't help but think of how beautiful her friend looked just then. Janet's brunette hair, sleek and straight, fell part way across her face, contrasting against her blue eyes, wide and luminous.

"Janet, what..?" Her roommate held a hand up, hushing her.

Wordlessly, she took the pack of pills out of Samantha's hands.

"I'm so sorry for everything, Samantha," she said quietly, looking down at the blister pack of little pastel blue and pink pills, before raising her eyes back to Samantha's. "I've been thinking about it all month. I know I've been so selfish. I've been totally messing up your life.

"I've been screwing up our friendship and the guilt is killing me. I've been wracking my brains, trying to think of how I could show you how sorry I am..."

She drew closer, never taking her eyes off of Samantha's.

"Janet, wait a minute... What're you... I don't know what you think, but..."

"We're not going to do that again, Sam," Janet interrupted, soothingly. "What happened last time was going too far. I know that. I don't want you to be upset about that, to worry about that, and I know you must have been..."

"Oh, ok. I'm so glad to hear you say that, Jan," Samantha exhaled in relief, even as her breathing quickened. "I'm so sorry about that, I was so worried about what you thought. I was so ashamed of myself..."

"Don't, Samantha, don't," Janet whispered and now their faces were only inches apart. Their lips inches apart. Samantha couldn't figure out the expression on her roommate's face; it was some blend of tortured angst and... something else. "I can't stand that you would think that about yourself. Not when I've... I'm such a..."

Janet trailed off before starting again.

"You've done so much. This is all my fault... I just... I just feel so bad about all of this. I have to thank you, and this is all I could think of... You deserve this..."

Samantha was suddenly trembling, heart pounding.

"'Deserve'", she repeated. "Deserve what..?"

"This... this is all I could think of."

Janet pushed a blue pill out of the package in her hands, then reached up, gently pressing it between Samantha's full lips, followed by the wine glass. Samantha was too surprised to do more than automatically take a sip and swallow the pill down before she finally found her voice.

"What... what're you doing?"

Janet set the box and glass down on the sink counter, moving even closer.

"Just forget about me tonight. This is only for you."

She was so confused, couldn't comprehend what was happening. Everything was happening so unexpectedly and so fast and Janet was so close, so close in front of her...

Their lips met and then they were kissing passionately, Janet's arms around her as Samantha cupped her face with both hands, letting out a little sighing whimper of relief. She didn't have to fight it. She wanted Janet so badly, and Janet wanted her.

Samantha breathed loudly through her nose, their mouths crushed together, and she opened her mouth wide to accept Janet's tongue. She could feel Janet's hands running all over her, through her hair, up and down her back, grabbing her ass, and soon her own hands were doing the same seemingly of their own accord, feeling up her best friend.

She gave a muffled gasp when one of Janet's hands went underneath her grey mini pencil skirt, pushing her panties to the side, finding her wetness, groaning as Janet's finger slid inside, her thumb grinding against her clit. Samantha was totally oblivious, lost in the moment until suddenly she felt that now familiar sensation of growing pressure.

She broke away from the kiss, panicked. "Janet, wait..!"

Janet disregarded her. As soon as Samantha had turned away, she launched herself at Samantha's soft, delicate neck, kissing and licking, even as her hand still rubbed between her thighs. The building force combined with the pleasure from Janet's ministrations caused Samantha to squirm and writhe, giving shuddering exhales.

"Ah! Nuh..! It's going to... going to happen..!"

Samantha felt her clit swelling underneath Janet's grinding thumb, her pussy clenching on Janet's sliding fingers, and then there came the exploding, gushing release as her cock emerged.

"Guuuh!" Samantha choked out wordlessly as her hips bucked forward and lubrication soaked Janet's hand and drenched the floor. Still buried in Samantha's neck, Janet gave a low, appreciative moan, withdrawing her fingers and wrapping them around Samantha's shaft, stroking her underneath her skirt.

"Ahhh!"

Samantha had felt the experience of getting her cock stimulated plenty of times by now, but it was somehow so fundamentally different, exponentially more intense to have a hand other than her own touching it, stroking it. She felt it twitching, engorged, her body trying to pump it even more full of hot blood.

She didn't have much time to enjoy the new sensation however. Just thereafter, Janet began kissing a trail downwards, to her shoulder, then her collarbone, then got down on her knees...

"Janet... what're you... we can't..."

She looked down at her roommate, on the floor in front of her, looking up with naked, indecent desire, her face inches away from the giant bulge in her skirt.

"I told you, Samantha," Janet breathed. "It's not going to be like last time. But you've done so much for me... and I've been so selfish... I can't stand all of this guilt anymore.

"Everything has been about me. I have to do this. I have to do this for you..."

WIthout waiting, she pushed Samantha's skirt up exposing her massive, shining wet cock, her soaking panties shoved to the side around it. Janet paused to admire it for a moment, panting, and then took it in her mouth.

"Uhhhhhh!"

The moment Janet's lips wrapped around her cock, Samantha's head snapped back, the scream instantly escaping. It was like an electric bolt of pleasure. She whimpered as Janet took her deeper and deeper into her mouth, sliding it slowly inside while sucking hard. Unlike that insane evening on the couch, this time she just couldn't keep it held in; it wasn't possible to contain herself.

"Janet... Janet... I don't... I can't..." She babbled mindlessly, lost in the pleasure as Janet pulled back, her tongue pressed up against the length of her shaft before taking her in again.

"Mmmmmmmm," she moaned in appreciation and Samantha's eyes rolled back in her head as she felt the vibrations travel up her member. She reached down, grabbing fistfuls of her roommate's dark hair.

"Stop, wait... Michael..."

Her faltering brain landed upon a reason not to do this -- her fiance. She was doing it again. Cheating. In the very worst way. She was a dirty, cheating whore. An unfaithful little slut. But rather than diminish her arousal, her erection throbbed at the thought...

It didn't appear to be very meaningful to Janet either; she wrapped her fingers around Samantha's tool again, gripping it as she licked and sucked, gradually ramping the pace faster and faster until her head was bobbing up and down. Samantha groaned and panted, knees nearly buckling. When Janet's hand began moving up and down, stroking her in a twisting motion as she sucked, the pleasure increased tenfold and Samantha thought she would literally explode.

No, she realized. I'm not going to explode... my cock is going to explode...

In Janet's mouth...

"Wait!" Samantha choked out, mouth opening and closing like a fish. "Wait! I'm going to... It's going to..."

Janet gave another deep moan, and kept sucking and jerking her off. 'This is only for you,' she'd said. This was what she meant.

She... she wants me to..!

Her dick was throbbing at the thought, pulsing and twitching. Samantha was so excited and aroused, but still fought to hang on to her sanity.

"Janet..! No! I can't... that's not... that's not what this is for..!"

It was true. They weren't supposed to be doing... this. Even the last time was somehow less wrong by comparison. She was supposed to be Janet's donor. She was taking the drug so she could inseminate her. But what Janet was doing to her now, this... the purpose of this was for nothing but Samantha's raw sexual pleasure...

"Stop, Janet," she panted, moaning, begging. It was all so good, too good, she couldn't bring herself to put a halt to it herself, even as her mind distantly protested. But if Janet would heed her, things wouldn't go too far, it wasn't too late yet...

"Stop it... Stop... sucking...

Sucking my dick..."

Despite her words, Samantha felt her hips rocking back and forth of their own accord, slamming her cock in and out, and her hands were yanking Janet around by the head, pushing her up and down, using her, fucking her face, and her cock was aching, hard as stone, burning hot...

"Janet..!

"Wait... wait...

You're gonna make me...

"It's gonna..."

Samantha could feel the semen welling up in her shaft, and despite knowing it was too late, it was impossible to stop, still she clenched down as the pressure built and built in her swollen head, desperately, futilely trying to stop the hot semen from jetting out, even as she continued thrusting, driving it to happen.

"Janet..!

Samantha squealed as she couldn't hold it in an instant longer, releasing, feeling the cum blasting out accompanied with mind-blowing pleasure, and then, losing all composure, she continued ejaculating in huge, heavy pulses, and she grunted loudly with each one. The moment of that first squirt, Janet sucked in hard, groaning, a hand going between her own legs, fingering herself underneath her blue dress, eagerly swallowing.

Samantha's orgasm lasted impossibly long as she twitched and shook, face upturned, eyes squeezed shut, shoving Janet's head down against her lap as she frantically bucked up against her best friend's face. It was so long that Janet couldn't hold her breath any longer and pulled free with a choking gasp, a mouthful of semen splashing out, running down her chin, but Samantha wasn't finished yet, couldn't stop. Still grabbing Janet by the hair, Samantha jacked herself off roughly with her other hand, letting out loud, low moans with each pump, jizz still squirting wildly, covering her roommate's gasping face.

"Oh... oh... oh..." Samantha whimpered, still compulsively stroking herself as the last ebbs tapered off and dribbled on the floor. "Oh... fuck...

"Oh god..."

Panting, she finally opened her eyes and looked down. Janet was looking back up, blue eyes gleaming, semen spattering her pretty face. It was everywhere, in her hair, running down her face, soaking her dress, running down the front of it between her tits...

Despite having just had the most powerful orgasm of her life, Samantha felt her cock aching with need, hard and stiff, at the sight before her. Immediately, she came down on her knees as well, kissing Janet, pressing against her, pushing her on her back and laying on top.

Her own sticky cum smeared against her face and lips as they made out, and she could taste it, swallowing as she sucked it off Janet's tongue. She shucked Janet's dress up around her waist, did the same for her own skirt, and then with mindless need, Samantha plunged herself inside of Janet's sopping snatch. Her roommate was only all too eager, spreading her legs wide and they fucked like animals, sweating and writhing.

"I thought... we weren't... going to...do this..." Samantha spat through clenched teeth with each thrust.

"I'm sorry," Janet moaned, as she twisted beneath "Oh, fuck... I'm sorry, Sam, I can't help it, I need it so bad..."

"Oh, what're you doing to me..?" Samantha groaned, pumping her hips, slamming herself deep inside of her best friend, making her squeal each time.

"What the fuck are you doing to me..?!"

They both screamed loudly as they climaxed together, hips bucking, their wet, squirting orgasms spattering on the tile bathroom floor.

rikimaru4
rikimaru4
266 Followers