Donor - Ch. 14

Story Info
A new milestone.
2.4k words
4.71
1k
2

Part 15 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 01/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rikimaru4
rikimaru4
266 Followers

14.

The following day, they reached a new milestone.

It had started early that afternoon, with Samantha's phone ringing for what must have been the billionth time.

"Oh, just fucking answer it already," Janet groaned.

"I will, if you'd just hold on for a minute then," Samantha answered, reaching over and grabbing her phone. She looked down sternly at Janet, on her knees, Samantha's massive erection buried between her tits.

"You need to learn how to multitask," Janet chided, a naughty look on her pretty face.

It wasn't exactly an affirmative response, but Samantha answered the call nonetheless -- anything to just get him to quit calling, so she could get back to... doing this.

"Yes, Michael..?" She wasn't able to keep a trace of irritation out of her voice. It didn't matter though, as the voice on the other side was irritated as well, considerably moreso.

"Where the heck are you?!"

"I'm at the apartment. With Janet," she added. In acknowledgement, Janet twisted her body in a very seductive fashion, and Samantha felt her eyes sliding shut at the sensation of her sticky, lubricated erection sliding wetly between her best friend's cleavage. The idea that her boyfriend on the other end of the line had no idea what they were doing at this very moment was extremely thrilling, and her cock throbbed with excitement.

"If you're just hanging out at the apartment, why aren't you answering your phone..?! We've been waiting for you for over half an hour now! All the food they made is getting cold!"

"Oh, God!" Samantha exclaimed.

"How could you forget?" Michael clearly thought Samantha was reacting to having missed the tasting they had scheduled with one of their prospective wedding caterers, unaware that Janet had bobbed her head down, sucking on Samantha's swollen head as it emerged from between her tits.

Samantha let out a small choked grunt, doubling over, silently trying to pull away, but Janet wasn't having it, her arms wrapped around Samantha's thighs, grabbing handfuls of her ass as she held her in place. Samantha had to settle for slowly pumping her hips, rubbing her cock back and forth between Janet's supple tits, in and out of her wet, eager mouth.

"Sorry, Michael, I don't know why I'm just so... distracted lately..." She gave Janet a reproving glare as she gave an empathic thrust, her cockhead hitting the back of Janet's throat, causing her to gag slightly.

"Well, hurry up and get over here -- we look like complete assholes right now!"

"Ahhh..!"

Samantha wondered if Janet could hear the far end of the phone conversation; Michael was speaking quite loudly after all. Or maybe it was just coincidence that she picked that moment to start fingering Samantha's ass. Perhaps in retaliation for Samantha deep-throating her unexpectedly. Whatever the case, it made her cock jump and immediately start dribbling pre-cum profusely. She jammed it back in Janet's mouth, who dutifully sucked it down.

"Samantha..?!"

"Sorry, sorry... I just, um... just nearly spilled something."

Janet's finger in her ass was driving Samantha to distraction. It was so intense that it made her squirm, which in turn made her erratically fuck Janet's mouth, which drove the intensity up even further. She could barely formulate coherent words.

"Let's uh... let's reschedule..."

"Resched -- ARE YOU KID--" Michael cut himself off, forcing his voice into an angry hiss instead so as to not make a scene at the vendor's. "Are you kidding me right now?! Did you forget that they're only seeing us because they had a last minute cancellation..? We have less than two months to go and we don't even have a caterer!"

Janet was doing some crazy thing with her tongue, alternating between slithering it lightly and pressing hard against the underside of Samantha's sensitive glans as she drew in and out, and Samantha felt her mind blanking out, overwhelmed by the pleasure.

"Sam?!"

"Uhmm.. yes! Ok!"

"'Ok', what?! You're coming..?!"

"Soon, soon..." she muttered, her eyes squeezed shut, hips jerking erratically. Janet's head was bobbing up and down so enthusiastically, her hair was bouncing. She encircled Samantha's shaft with her forefinger and thumb, stroking the exposed skin in that signature twisting motion of hers, up and down, as it emerged and disappeared into her mouth. Janet's free hand was busy between her own thighs, the muscles flexed as she kept her balance while she was down there on her knees.

"'Soon'", Michael repeated incredulously. "'Soon', when?!"

"Now!", Samantha choked out through clenched teeth. She doubled over, clutching Janet's head, humping compulsively all the while. Her cock throbbed and spewed semen, and the moment it erupted, she thought she would pass out from the pleasure. It took every ounce of willpower she had to not scream out, as her cock spurted in pulses, waves of ecstasy slamming into her with each one. Janet moaned in appreciation and the vibrations it sent down her shaft amplified her orgasm to new levels.

"Sam..?

"Hello, are you there?!"

Gradually Samantha's senses returned to her, and she could hear the tiny voice coming from the phone still clutched in her hand. Slowly, she released Janet's head and straightened up with great effort, panting hard. When she could catch her breath again after several long moments, she brought the phone back up to her ear again.

"Sorry, Michael, I lost you there for a minute. You were saying?"

"When are you going to get here?!"

She pulled her overly-sensitive, semi-soft cock from Janet's mouth with a shudder, then reached down and stroked her friend's cum-splattered face affectionately, running a hand through her dark hair.

"Michael, it's probably better to just do this without me. I don't want to keep you or them waiting anymore than I already have. I trust your judgment."

Silence on the other end.

"Michael?"

"...Fine. We'll talk about this later."

"Thanks, honey. Please give my apologies to the caterers."

He didn't reply except to hang up on her. Samantha gazed at the phone for a few moments before turning back to her roommate.

"You fucking whore," she admonished with a lopsided smile. "You got me in trouble."

"Did I?" Janet asked innocently, looking up at her out of the corners of her wide blue eyes, an index finger in her mouth, her teeth lightly biting her well-manicured nail, as Samantha's seed dripped off her cute little chin. "I'm sorry..."

She dropped to her hands to the hardwood floor, and turned away on all fours, her round, shapely rear pointed at Samantha. She looked back enticingly. "I'll make it up to you..."

Samantha felt her cock stiffen once again at the sight of her sexy best friend, on her hands and knees, offering herself to her. She positioned herself behind her, squatting down, mounting her, wrapping her arms around Janet's slim waist as she entered her.

"Yea, you will," Samantha groaned as she slid inside of her warm, sopping snatch.

"Yea, I will," Janet whispered with a moan, pressing her ass back to take her further inside.

They stopped talking after that, their exchange devolving into pants and grunts and guttural cries. Samantha, horny and eager after having had to repress herself on the phone, immediately began slamming herself hard, moaning loudly, and Janet collapsed onto her shoulders, her face shoved up against the floor, her tight ass high in the air. In very little time, she was riding her climax as Samantha rammed her over and over again, pumping her full of semen, shoving her big cock so deep inside that Janet felt like it was going to come out of her throat.

***

The new milestone occurred several hours after that, late in the afternoon.

"What do you think happened?"

They were snuggled up against each other comfortably in bed. It made no difference that both of them were sticky, sweaty, and covered in each other's fluids. They just wanted to be together, up close to each other, as much of their bodies touching each other as possible, at all times.

"I don't know. Maybe it wore off..?"

Janet's hand idly wandered down to Samantha's perfectly female golden snatch, gently pressing up against her tight clit before sliding inside of her moist folds. Samantha shuddered in her arms.

They had screwed each other's brains out all day long to the point of exhaustion. Samantha genuinely felt like a sex-crazed animal. They were so frenzied that they'd taken turns riding each other, the other lazily laying there in self indulgent, wanton pleasure. The last time, she'd been so spent, but still her cock demanded more, and so she had forced herself to roll over on top of Janet yet again, and they had mated together, in a sweating, writhing, sucking, biting, fuck session until she was thrusting and squirting once again, with unrestrained grunts of mindless lust.

When Samantha pulled out and flopped over, chest heaving, a forearm flung over her perspiring forehead, she'd felt so completely and thoroughly satisfied that her eyes slid shut and she had drifted off immediately.

When she'd awoken, her cock was gone.

They mused together about whether the T175-C had worn off. After all, it had been days since she'd last taken it. Or maybe her anatomy had just reverted back to its natural state when she wasn't aroused. Janet felt that she might have read something about that, but neither of them were particularly concerned about it at the moment. They would look it up later; for now, the pair were more content to cuddle in each other's arms.

"I love you, you know," Janet said quietly, after a short while. "I'm in love with you. I guess I always have been."

"I know," Samantha answered with a deep happy sigh. "I love you, too.

"I didn't want to admit it to myself, because I was scared of what it meant. But I know it's true. I've been in love with you ever since Spring Break."

"I know what you mean," Janet sympathized. "I wondered what it meant too. I felt conflicted too. 'Am I gay?' 'Am I a lesbian?' I'd argue with myself. ''But I've never been attracted to any other girls...'

"But, after all of that, I finally figured it out."

"What's that?"

"Love is love," Janet replied simply.

Samantha lay there quietly for a few moments, before nodding her head. She turned toward Janet and gave her a small, soft kiss on the lips.

***

They had showered, together, sensuously, soaping each other's bodies off, with many exchanged kisses, more romantic than amorous. And then they'd affectionately toweled off and dressed each other in comfy lounging attire.

Now they were on the couch, empty delivery containers on the table, the television on but with the volume turned low, as the two were more interested in chatting than watching anything.

"God, you know, I was totally the same way! Every time I saw you dating someone new, my immediate reaction was 'Ugh!'. And then I'd be like, 'Wait... am I jealous..?!'"

They both laughed together as they drank their customary vegging-out homemade margaritas.

"All this time... all these years," Janet sighed wistfully. "I should've just said something."

"'All these years'?" Samantha repeated. "How about all of these months?!

"How many times I wanted to just call you up... To think that we wasted all this time with that stupid turkey baster!"

"Oh god," Janet laughed. "You know, I'm sorry to say, I never even used it..!"

"Wait... seriously..?"

"Yea..! You know, I'm glad I can finally come clean with this -- the guilt was just killing me.

"I just couldn't make myself do it! Every time it came up to the moment, I just felt so ridiculous and lame and pathetic --"

The reminiscent, embarrassed smile slid from Janet's face when she looked over at her roommate. Samantha was sitting there frozen with a deadpan expression on her face. There was a small crease in her brow that was deepening even as she watched.

Samantha stood from the couch abruptly. "Wait, what're you saying? You never used the turkey baster?"

"Well... no," Janet answered meekly.

"Well... If you didn't use it, then what did you do with my... my donations..?"

There was a terrible sinking feeling in the pit of Janet's stomach at how drastically the tone of the conversation had instantly shifted. It wasn't that she didn't think it was a big deal anymore, but basking in the glow of their confessed mutual feelings for one another, she'd thought Samantha wouldn't mind so much...

For a split second, Janet thought to make something up, but she didn't have it in herself to lie anymore.

"I... I just threw it away," she confessed.

Janet immediately felt something very close to regret for her honesty. Her roommate's expression was changing from one of confusion, to incredulity, and now a growing outrage.

"'Threw it away'?!"

"Are you serious?! You never used it? Not once?! This whole entire time?

"And you never told me?!"

"I'm sorry, Sam," Janet rose to her feet as well, hands held out, pleading. "Just let me explain..!"

"Explain what?!" Samantha exploded. "Do you know what I did for you? Do you have any idea what this drug's been doing to me? To my body? To my mind?!

"But of course you do! You're the one who wanted me to take it in the first place!"

"Samantha, I never meant for any of this to happen the way it did," Janet protested. "This wasn't some... some kind of trick! I totally intended to go through with it like we planned, but I just couldn't do it..! I tried to tell you earlier... And then--"

"I don't care!" Samantha shouted. "This whole thing has been... has been... fucking up my life right from the start! Michael is furious with me! My wedding! I don't even know what the hell is going to happen, I'm not even going to have any fucking food at my wedding!"

"Sam, Sam, please, let's just talk about this for a minute--"

"And you lied to me." Samantha cut in, but suddenly in an unexpectedly quiet tone.

Cold.

"You lied to me."

Janet opened her mouth helplessly a few times but no words came out. She had none.

Samantha just stared at her for a few moments with that angry, expectant expression on her face before she shook her head with a scoff.

"I cannot believe you."

She turned and strode out of the apartment, slamming the door behind.

rikimaru4
rikimaru4
266 Followers