Donor Uncle in Apartment Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She let out a long sigh, and then stepped back, saying, "Okay, you will have to wait."

He loved the boy shorts more than the V-string and imagined her lying face down on the bed, in a pair of boy shorts and nothing else. He thought, against her pale skin, this pair of panties in pink would have looked delicious. He looked in the bag again and seeing something in white, pulled it out. He had always had a fetish for white panties. When she took it from him, she found two different types in her hand and threw one back to him. It looked like a ball of strings.

"Don't look at that yet," she said, as she stepped out of the boy shorts and wore the white one, he had thrown at her.

"This is the classic panty, which is the only kind every woman owns and the only kind she will probably wear all her life. Nothing wrong with it must have been invented ages ago."

"And this?" he asked, bored with the classic version and curious about for strings he was holding in his hand.

"Ohhh...my god. That thing in your hand is a Tanga," she replied as she stepped out of her panties and stood there naked.

"What?" he asked.

"T-A-N-G-A," she spelled it out for him and began to laugh. They are so fucking sexy. These should be declared illegal!" she said and she took it from him and wore it.

"Come here," he commanded.

She came and stood over him, he grabbed her hips, pushed her panties aside, and began to lick her.

"Mmm," she moaned.

Pawan Kumar became harder just hearing her sigh. "Fuck me by riding on me as you did in the terrace," he demanded, yanking his shorts down and pulling her on to his lap. She began to rub her wet pussy on his cock, moving in circles, lubricating him.

"Jyoti!" Pawan Kumar groaned as she leaned forward and kissed him, crushing her breasts against his chest.

Just when he thought he was going to come, she took him inside her and began to ride him, slowly.

"Come, baby!" he panted.

He held her by hips and helped her move up and down his cock.

"Oh! Come on, baby!" he repeated.

They fucked like that, and the more vigorous she got, the more focused he was, thrusting his hips up and into her, as she rode him, pulling herself up only to push herself down on to him again.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she whispered into his ear.

"Aah. Jyoti!" he panted again.

She began to ride him hard.

"Now. Now!" she screamed.

Holding her, he rolled her on to her back on the bed and pounded into her until he came inside her.

"Fuck! That was so good," she said, catching her breath.

Pawan Kumar pushed her hair away from her face, saying, "Thank you."

"Why thank you?" she asked.

"That was awesome," he replied.

"Tell me, have you had girlfriends before?" she asked.

"Yes, a very long time ago, (he was telling her lie) you know I am a widower."

"How long?" she asked.

"Does it matter?" Pawan Kumar said.

"What happened?" she again asked.

"Ah! She dumped you," Jyoti concluded, "How was she to look at?"

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"What's your ideal girlfriend type?" she asked.

"I don't know...fair, beautiful hair, a great body, intelligent, funny, tall, hazel eyes are a plus, "he replied.

"You are such a look-ist!" she said.

"What?" he exclaimed.

"Can she be chubby?" further she asked.

"No, I don't like chubby or fat." Pawan Kumar replied with a smile.

"What's the hell, Uncle! So, you are a look-ist and a sizeist!" she said in a mock angry voice.

"I am hungry," she said.

"Yeah, we almost forgot the dinner packets from the beach," said Pawan Kumar.

She brought the packets over to the table and they sat down to eat. There were two packets containing chicken and fish items with biriyani (a food item)

"This one is for you," she said pushing the one with chicken item towards him.

"Yummy, my favorite item," Pawan Kumar said.

"This is what happens when you decide to make out with someone without even asking his permission, or having a proper conversation with him, then lose your virginity" she said and winked.

"Come on, Jyoti!" he smiled.

"No, think about it. You are the lucky one!" she said.

Pawan Kumar had picked up a slice and was about to take a bite, but hearing her say that his hand just hung in mid-air. He didn't know what to say; he stared at her blankly.

"But..."he exclaimed.

She laughed, "Uncle! I am just kidding. Don't take it into your heart. For now, let's eat, I am finished."

Pawan Kumar returned her smile and popped the slice into his mouth. She began wolfing her slice of sea fish down too.

"Is it nice?" he asked.

"I have had more delicious things in my mouth in the terrace," she replied and began laughing again.

"You are incorrigible!" he said, nearly choking, his mouth full.

"Don't you need any dessert?" she asked.

"No, I don't want," replied Pawan Kumar.

"But I want some chocolate," she said.

After some time, both of them entered the bedroom.

She lay back on the bed and spread her legs open, inviting him. He knelt between them and began licking her above the panties. She smiled and then started to kiss him all over his face. They kissed very passionately.

"Stay right there, I am not done yet," she said and walked out of the room.

"Do you want water or chocolate?" she yelled a few moments later.

"Water!" he yelled back.

Jyoti returned with a bottle of chocolate syrup.

"Now, come to the floor, and lay down," she commanded.

Pawan Kumar got confused about what was in her mind, he simply lay down on the marble floor.

She poured all chocolate syrup over his stomach and navel and now wet and flaccid cock. She began to lick him like he was her favorite dessert, sucking the chocolate sauce off his cock. Cupping his balls in her palm, she took his cock in her other hand and began sucking him, working on him until he was rock hard again.

He moved down to kiss her boobs. He unhooked her bra and treated his eyes to her big milky boobs. He sucked one boob and pressed another one.

He continued this for some time, her boobs got enlarged and her nipples were erected now. He nibbled her nipple and then pinched one of her nipples. She gave a loud moan. His dick was so hard from her chocolate sucking that it was throbbing up and down.

Pawan Kumar moved down further to her navel. He licked it and then kissed her belly. Then he touched her panties, she was wearing that pink colored panties. He kissed her pussy with her panties on. He lowered her panties and got excited seeing her bushy pussy. He kissed her wet pussy lips. That must have sent sudden electric waves inside her body. With his fingertips, he took out some chocolate syrup glued in his body, and inserted it inside her cunt, and started slurping with his tongue.

Jyoti jerked and then grabbed his hair.

Pawan Kumar made her stand and he knelt. He rubbed her pussy with his fingers and slowly inserted his fingers to make an opening. He finger fucked her and simultaneously sucked her pussy lips. Her moans grew louder and louder. She couldn't stand, her legs were shaking.

She grabbed his hair harder, "Uncle, I want to lie down. I can't stand."

"No babe, u should not. Just stand and enjoy this fun, "said he.

He increased his pace. Her grip on his hairs increased and then moans became louder. She grabbed her right boob in one hand and jerked her head backward, leaning against the wall. Her legs started shaking more now; it looked like she was going to collapse.

She whispered, "Uncle, please, I can't take it anymore, she begged him, "I am going to lie down, Fuck me now."

He stopped sucking her pussy and kissed her silky thighs. Pawan Kumar slowly kissed her thighs and then moved up to her lips. Again, they kissed very passionately with their hands searching vigorously for some invisible thing in their bodies. She kissed his neck, chest, and sucked his nipples. She bit his nipple and then pulled his chest hair. It gave him a trickling sensation. His dick was getting harder and harder now. She saw his erect 9th inches rod and gave a naughty smile. Her left hand was holding his cock base and then her right hand was on his thigh.

She added more chocolate syrup on his cock, kissed the head of his dick and using her tongue, she made a swirl around it. A burning sensation grew inside him. She sucked his cock like she was eating ice cream with chocolate flavor. When his dick was inside her mouth, it felt like fire and ice.

"Jyoti, look at me," he said.

She looked at him while sucking his cock. It was so good and when he was nearing his climax. He grabbed her head and lifted her.

He caressed her cheeks and kissed her forehead. He wanted to fuck her very badly but at the same time, he wanted both of them to enjoy the sex. He made her lie down on the floor. He inserted his dick inside her pussy. It went inside smoothly as her pussy was wet like an umbrella in rain. He started fucking her at a medium pace.

For every stroke of his, she moaned and her boobs juggled. It was a sight to behold. He planted his hands on the floor and leaned forward to kiss her lips. While kissing, she grabbed his ass and moved his ass to fuck her.

And yet again, she licked his ear lobes. With his lower body fucking her pussy, he parted her lips. He put his saliva near her mouth and made it to dribble down to her mouth. She swallowed it.

He kissed on her boobs and then steadily increased his pace. With that, her moaning also increased. He looked at her, head leaned back, eyes closed, mouth slightly open, hands groping her own body.

That scene told him that she was enjoying the moment satisfactorily. Now his pace was in top gear as he rammed her pussy. His thighs were crushing against her body and that made a huge sound. They rolled over on the sticky, cold marble floor and he entered her roughly. He pounded into her again and again and she lifted her hips, moving in time with his every thrust until she came.

He liked the way she called out him, "Unclee...my sexy uncle, yeaaahhhhhh! like that. Keep doing it!".

Her hands were close to her lips and then he was nearing his climax. He rammed her pussy so hard and cummed inside her.

He had emptied his load already and couldn't match her powerful orgasm but he kept pushing into her like a crazed animal, long after her shudders had stopped, until she screamed, "Uncle! stop! Please..."

Both of them passed out after that. He kissed her again and then pulled out his dick.

"Want to taste it?" he asked.

Without any hesitation, she sucked his dick. She cleaned his cum on dick and replaced it with her saliva. For this act, she was not feeling guilty; she was ravishing, taking full realization of this sexy feeling and just living with this pure emotion. She was now what a real woman would be, understood her needs and desires.

It was past midnight, both of them were lying in bed completely naked, tightly embracing each other. Her breath slowly got steady and she opened her eyes, He could look at her eyes now from close because his eyes adjusted to the dark and could see the eyes of Jyoti.

Before sleeping, while kissing her, Pawan Kumar said," You know, what I was waiting for this moment since the moment I saw you in the morning. I wanted to fuck you, babe, very badly".

She smiled and then said, "I also wanted to experience this!"

"Experience what?" he asked.

"I fantasized about getting fucked by a strong guy like you," she said.

----------- ------------------ -------

When he opened his eyes, she was lying next to him, curled up, facing away. The early morning light streaming in through the large windows in her bedroom was pale gold and, shinning off her back, made it seem like she had been cast in gold herself. He reached over and touched her shoulder to see if she was awake. She turned around and smiled.

"You are mad," he said.

"You are crazy," she replied, "That was the best fuck of my life."

He leaned over and kissed her, gently this time.

"No, I mean it. You are completely mad," he repeated, "I haven't had so much fun with anyone or enjoyed being around someone so much. I haven't known anyone to be forever ready for sex as you are. We have met only yesterday morning and you fucked my brains out. I absolutely love it! But I also feel guilty that I have transformed you into a woman from a virgin girl and."

Jyoti leaned over and covered his mouth with her hand, stopping his mid-sentence, "Uncle, not another word. I like you, I love your body, love the way you look at me, the way you make love to me, the way we make each other moan and come hard...the way your body shudders through an orgasm."

Pawan Kumar kept staring at her.

"What?" she asked.

"Nothing. Go on," said Pawan Kumar.

"I love the way your hard cock feels in my mouth and how you close your eyes and stop breathing when I suck you. I love it when you grab my ass tightly and drill into me. I want you to do it all the time. I love sex, Uncle. I love it! So next time, you just have to say it," she said.

She stood up and continued, "There is nothing wrong in that, is there? Are you squeamish about this?"

Pawan Kumar shook his head, "I am lying with you here, on this bed, naked, after a night of incredible sex and all I can think of is making love to you all over again. Squeamish, no, you bet!"

She got up, and said, "I have to prepare coffee for us."

Pawan Kumar looked at his wristwatch, and said, "There is enough time, now it is only 6.30 AM. Your parent and Moushumi will reach not before 10.00 AM. Let me sleep for another hour."

After some time, Pawan Kumar woke up with a start, feeling someone prod his arm.

"You sleep again?" Jyoti asked.

"Hi. Yes, I was pretty tired and feeling sleepy again as you have squeezed all the juices out of me last night, so must have dozed off," he said wiping his eyes.

"I went to Bhabhi's flat (Moushumi's flat) and found your bag in the room. I have brought your dresses including your undergarments, and your toothbrush. Go freshen up," she said.

"How did you enter her flat?" he asked.

"Bhabhi (Moushumi) has given me a duplicate key because that is also another abode," she giggled.

Pawan Kumar splashed water on his face and looked at himself in the mirror as if he was a stranger. That dream was so real, could he really have imagined it? He covered his face with his hands and shut his eyes, trying to hide in the darkness. Jyoti knocked and handed him his toothbrush, a towel, and his T-Shirt in packing. He thought about the dream again starting from last morning when he reached Visakhapatnam till night. He was disturbed by it and didn't quite like the aftertaste, the images of naked Jyoti kept flashing through his head, so vivid and real, they scared him. He shut his eyes and laid his head down trying to block them out but that only amplified them. He came out.

"Here is your coffee," said Jyoti smilingly.

After finishing the coffee, Jyoti again smiled, stuck her hand out, and said, "You want to shower with me?"

They were under the shower fully naked. Pawan Kumar rubbed her back with shower gel on loofah (bathing sponge) caressing her body and started to rub her from the neck, and under boobs, and to her navel area. His hands slowly getting down after finishing her back and the bum crack where he circled his fingers around her anus and then her inner thighs, reached her ankles. She turned around and Pawan Kumar went upwards giving a good gentle rub on her genitalia. She moaned. He put shampoo on her thick bushy pubic hair and parted the outer lips. The stream of water was falling on them above the shower. He cleaned the pink inner lips with his fingers.

"Jyoti, May I have a fresh morning juice?" he asked and started licking inside her cunt.

His tongue probed deep inside her cunt. Jyoti panted and had a quick orgasm. Her white thick liquid spurted and fell inside the mouth of Pawan Kumar.

"Uncle, now remove your mouth from there, I want to pee," she said.

"No, problem, you can pee inside my mouth," said Pawan Kumar calmly.

"Uncle, really, you are naughty," she giggled, and the stream of her golden shower fell inside his mouth, but since it was not coming in a single line because it was splashing, his face was also washed out with hot droplets.

"Now, it is my turn," said Jyoti.

She also rubbed his whole body with the loofah. She pulled out his foreskin and cleaned it with jelly. By the touch of her soft hand and slippery jelly, the giant cock raised its head and enlarged into 9th inches long. She put the shower jelly on its big rounded knob and the black body. She started stroking it a few moments then cleaned it with shower water.

"Uncle, don't cum inside my mouth, I am just sucking," she said and put the big knob inside her mouth, and started sucking the velvet head along with some portion of the body as the entire length of his cock could not be accommodated in her small mouth.

She could feel the rising of his big head inside her mouth and choking her throat. She gagged and withdrew her mouth.

"Let us take bath now, "she said, and both of them clung each other under the shower.

The time was 9.30 AM. Pawan Kumar wrapped a towel on his loins with his bare upper body, and lay on the bed, he was reading a newspaper. Jyoti was also reading some magazines. While reading the newspaper, again he fell asleep.

When he woke up after a few moments, he found the bed empty, Jyoti was nowhere. He couldn't take his eyes off the large sketch of a nude woman done in charcoal hung in Jyoti's bedroom. Pawan Kumar put on his dresses, grimacing at the crumpled, damp state of the bed, and walked to the kitchen, looking out for some breakfast items. With light pouring in through the glass wall and bouncing off the marble floors, the apartment looked beautiful despite the harsh lines of the glass and dark wood décor. He wanted to walk around and open every door to make sure this was all real when he heard some laughter voices in the living room, the voice of a girl other than Jyoti. He walked into the living room.

Pawan Kumar glared at the girl sitting on the sofa with Jyoti. She was very fair, white with a round face and a sharp nose. She was a sexy girl, no doubt but in an unconventional way. She had long, curly, black hair with few strings of reddish hair tied back in a ponytail. She wore red short kameez ending just below her ass cheeks showing the full size of her ass. The kameez was low cut showing a perfect cleavage and tightly wrapped around her big round-shaped boobs. A dupatta hanging backward from her neck, which covers nothing of her massive breasts. She wore a skin color salwar showing every curve of her long sexy legs. Every minute, she was laughing while talking with Jyoti, showing her very prominent glazing white teeth between her thick, rosy and lascivious lips.

Suddenly both of them felt his presence. Jyoti introduced, "Uncle, meet my best friend Rekha," then Jyoti turned her face towards Rekha, "Rekha, he is Pawan Uncle."

Rekha stood up and with her folded hands said, "Uncle, Namaste!" (Greetings in India)

Jyoti said, "Uncle, see her, how punctual she is!"

Further, she said, "Yesterday, I just made a call to her to visit her farmhouse. She has arranged everything through her papa. The caretaker of her farmhouse will prepare a nice lunch for us. We will spend our time in Kaju jungle (Cashewnut jungle) and sea beach, and we will also see other nearby places."

While they were talking, they heard the footsteps in the corridor. All four of them, Jyoti's parents, Moushumi, and her husband entered the living room.

Pawan Kumar asked, "So, how you people have enjoyed your celebration in the club?"

Everybody said it was fantastic, the whole night, it was a drinking party and dancing, but they seemed to be dead tired, maybe not slept well.

1...1011121314...17