Donor Uncle in Apartment Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Moushumi asked, "Jyoti, how you have taken care of our uncle?"

With shyness, she replied," Ask him."

Pawan Kumar interfered, "This nice kid has taken greater care of me in absence of you. She was my boss and guide yesterday, she accompanied me to Rishikonda beach. A nice experience on the beach, I cannot forget."

Then Jyoti said, "It is nice that you all people have come early. Today, we are going to Rekha's farmhouse which is near to Bheemlee beach as today is the last day of Pawan Uncle at Visakhapatnam. We all three will go now, spend the whole day there. Papa, I am taking out our car which I will be driving."

"OK, Jyoti, but drive carefully and slow," warned her father.

Then everybody sat together to take their breakfast.

They got to the car in the parking area. It was a Maruti-800,4 seater. Jyoti opened the driving seat and stepped inside. Pawan Kumar went ahead and held the front left door open near the driver for Rekha, as the two friends will be seating in front, and he will be in the back seat. Jyoti inserted the ignition key, and the lights in the dashboard illuminated. She put her foot in the pedal of the accelerator. The vehicle surged forward as she pulled out of the parking area. She reached the main road, and the vehicle moved smoothly as there was less traffic.

"Do you have any music?" asked Pawan Kumar from behind.

"Yeah," Jyoti turned on the player. She inserted an audio cassette inside the system, and the western music started playing on.

"How far is the place from here?" asked Pawan Kumar.

"From here, Bheemili Beach would be around 32 KM. Our farmhouse is ahead of 3 KM from Bheemili beach located 50 feet above sea beach. From our farmhouse, you can view the sea beach," replied Rekha.

"We have left the city, and now we are on the beach road," informed Jyoti.

The car was racing through a line of a beautiful green mountain on the left side and blue sea on the right side. Jyoti was a good driver, she was driving very smoothly, and Pawan Kumar appreciated her driving.

"Marvellous sight!" Pawan Kumar exclaimed.

After 10 KM, they crossed the Rushikonda beach, Pawan Kumar saw the Pub cum Discotheque 'LILLIPUT' near the beach.

"Rekha, as I understand, Jyoti is not only your bosom friend but you both are inseparable. You both share everything between you. Do you know, last evening we both spent our evening here on this beach?" said Pawan Kumar.

Jyoti remained silent. But, Rekha replied, "I know, she was with you here last evening, but she has not divulged the details to me."

"Actually, where was the time to tell her? She came to me in the morning today," replied Jyoti.

"Jyoti take a turn to the right," Rekha gave direction.

After 20 minutes they reached a place named Bheemunipatnam, a fishing village. They could see a nice beach on their right side.

"This is the wonderful beach named Bheemili beach which is located at the mouth of the river Gosthani which merges with the Bay of Bengal here. This is a less crowded beautiful beach with some of the best on the east coast on India," Rekha said.

Pawan Kumar was fascinated by the beach. Jyoti forwarded the car ahead.

"Jyoti, stop here," said Rekha, then turned towards Pawan Kumar and said, "Uncle, just see there, that is the 17th-century ruins of fort belonged to Dutch. Those are the ancient cottages and bungalows of Dutch which reminds us of its historical past. That is called Dutch Cemetery, which is one of the oldest cemeteries."

"Thank you, Rekha. You are a good guide," said Pawan Kumar.

Rekha smiled, and Pawan Kumar became obsessed with her lascivious thick lips.

Then they saw the side of the beach was surrounded by a hillock. a concrete pathway had been laid along the beach to hold statues of Buddha, Five Pandavas, and a dinosaur.

"Beautiful!" exclaimed Pawan Kumar.

"Uncle, that is Pavuralakonda hillock that surrounds the beach and is said to have pieces of evidence of Buddhism dating back to the second century," explained Rekha.

"We are coming nearer to our place," said Rekha.

Then Pawan Kumar asked, "Rekha, tell me how depth is your friendship with Jyoti?"

"Uncle, we are made for each other. We share everything, our dress, food, life, time, and thoughts everything, but don't misunderstand us as lesbians, we are honest friends with pure hearts," she replied with a smile.

Pawan Kumar was very much impressed with this girl.

Then he asked, "You both share everything. Jyoti was telling that even you would share boyfriend also," Then he laughed, "I was kidding. Don't take it into your heart."

Rekha laughed aloud, and then with a fake angry on her face said, "Jyoti, you have revealed everything to Uncle about us."

"Jyoti, we have reached the place. Just keep right and enter the main gate, "she gave direction.

The car drove away inside, and they were thrilled to see the long stretch of cashew nut trees. A mud road was stretched ahead between green trees. It was a big jungle, and the car passed through the jungle of cashew nut trees on both sides of the road.

Rekha explained, "My father has created this jungle above the seashore. The radius would be one KM. and the entire area has been fenced by barbed wire."

Just after a few distances, they reached Rekha's farmhouse. Jyoti stopped the car. The caretaker named Raju came out with his wife and welcomed them.

The farmhouse was in the middle of a small jungle side of cashew nut trees that surprised Pawan Kumar and Jyoti at first but then delighted. The accommodation was rather spartan. The apartment was very spacious, comfortable, and clean with tiled roof. It had a kitchen and utensils for cooking. It was in a quiet place with a great green pool.

There was a mountain, so very close to Farmhouse, and the seashore on the right side, everything extremely quiet. The atmosphere was nice because of the wind that brings natural freshness. The villa was beautiful and clean. Super clean pool too. The location with its tropical garden was great. This forest dotted with cashew nut trees along the coast offered beautiful scenery to both Pawan Kumar and Jyoti as this was their first visit.

"I wonder, how did your father acquire such a big jungle?" asked Pawan Kumar to Rekha.

Rekha just grinned.

There was a simple hut attached to Farm house made from woven bamboo, with two spacious rooms, there was a bed with a large mosquito net, a bathroom with a toilet, a cold shower, and a bucket for flushing the loo.

Raju, the caretaker who owned the hut, looked after everything, and Leela's father was paying him a monthly salary. He would get up early and sweep the leaves from the paths. He would take care of the cashew nuts in harvesting time. Once in a month the entire family of Rekha would come here, cook the delicious food, and would spend the entire day by walking through the jungle and visiting seashore below the farm. This would be just like a picnic for the entire family of Rekha.

Pawan Kumar and Jyoti could see the sea some distance from there. They could hear the roar of the sea and the sound of the beating of waves to the shore.

Pawan Kumar watched yellow fruits everywhere in the tree. He asked the caretaker, "Raju, what are these fruits and why a hard smell is coming from everywhere?"

Raju explained, "Sahib, the cashew nuts grow under this fruit, it's known as an apple but looks more like a pear and the nut is dangerously inedible in its raw state. The fruit can be eaten or made into smoothies or booze, but the nuts need a serious roasting before they can be eaten. The nut in the shell is surrounded by a caustic liquid that would burn the top of your mouth off if eaten raw. The roasting has to take place outside as the fumes are toxic, it's quite palavers so when you consider there's only one nut on the bottom of each fruit, the price of a packet of cashews seems quite fair. The cashew nut trees and fruits emanate a hard smell."

The wife of Raju prepared a small, but delicious light food for them, bread with omelet inside accompanied by masala chai (special kind of tea). All of them appreciated her.

Rekha was talking with the wife of the caretaker. Pawan Kumar called Jyoti and took her into the side of the jungle invisible from others.

"Jyoti, I am obsessed with Rekha. Your friend is very sexy. I want to fuck her. This is also the opportunity for her to be fucked as nobody will know anything. You have already enjoyed my cock then why are you depriving of your best friend to enjoy my cock as you both are so close, and share everything between you. Please Jyoti," he requested earnestly to Jyoti.

"Are you really serious?" she asked.

"Jyoti, I am very serious," replied Pawan Kumar.

"Don't think that I am jealous of my friend, but Uncle, please tell me what made you being attracted to my friend?" asked Jyoti.

"Her body is sensuous, her face, her lips, her boobs, and her entire body. She is a sex bomb," sighed Pawan Kumar.

"Sometimes, appearance deceives also. She is my best friend, we have grown up from childhood together, and I know her better than you. She is totally contrasted to me, our nature differs from each other, but still, we are close friends. You will be disappointed to know that she has no passion nor any sexual interest towards the opposite sex, which means towards a male person. She thinks sex is just like a routine thing with one's husband just like eating and sleeping. She is too much un-conventional and conservative towards life as she is a pious and religious girl, would visit temples maximum time. She never finds sexual interest in a male person. She is Miss Cold, but I am surprised to hear that you are considering her as a sex bomb," explained Jyoti.

"Whatever it may be, I want to fuck her, so lovely little girl, my sex bomb," said Pawan Kumar.

"Uncle, she is not a sex bomb, she is Miss cold. The best qualities in her that she is very innocent no doubt, and she is very submissive. Whatever things you tell her to do she will do, but I don't appreciate this thing of hers as she would behave like a zombie or Robot without passion. Even while watching porn, she will be insensible. While watching porn, I will get excited and will start fingering my cunt, but she would simply watch intently without any physical reaction," said Jyoti.

"Strange girl, but I will try to make her so sensual that she will beg to fuck her. Jyoti, just have a word with her," requested Pawan Kumar.

"OK, but I assure you that you will be a total failure in this girl. Let me see, what can I do for you?" she said.

Then Pawan Kumar took rest inside the room of Farmhouse, which was very comfortable.

He called the wife of caretaker, and asked, "What is the menu for lunch?"

"Sahib, Rice, mutton and fish fry," she replied.

"Very nice! Thank you," he said.

Then Pawan Kumar saw Jyoti whispered something in the ear of Rekha, and dragged her too far away inside the jungle.

They were sitting under a big cashew nut tree with large branches.

Rekha was very eager and impatient and asked, "Please Jyoti, don't make any suspense and don't hide anything from me. Please tell me everything from starting to the end."

Jyoti went on telling her from the episode of the morning when she saw him naked, then her experience at the shopping mall, then the beach, discotheque, and whole night fucking with him in her apartment.

"Ohh...my God! great Jyoti, you are daring to do all this, I appreciate you of this adventure things, and I salute a brave girl," she said with amazement.

"Now, see Rekha, you are my best and bosom friend. We have shared everything and nothing is secret between us. Even we have promised to share the boyfriend if any in the future. When I have enjoyed sex, being my best friend, you should also enjoy sex. Uncle is interested in you and he has expressed his will through me provided you agree," Jyoti said.

Rekha became calm, quiet, and silent for some moment.

"Rekha, think for a moment, this opportunity will never come for the second time. I have brought birth control pills also. Nobody would get the slightest hint of this as we are far away from home. In the middle of the jungle, in a peaceful environment without disturbing by anybody, you can enjoy the real sex," Jyoti tried to pacify her.

"Let me think for a moment," Rekha said in a trembling voice. She was getting too much nervous as Jyoti could guess.

Then Rekha said, "Jyoti, you are different from me. You are sexy but not me. You are fascinated by the opposite sex, but I am not. I have no sexual urges towards males, and I will do sex when I am married that also to give birth to a baby. Now, I am not interested in sex with any male person. Secondly, I don't want to enjoy sex at the cost of losing my virginity. Don't mind my dear friend, I am not in favor of losing my virginity."

Jyoti knew the nature of her friend as she was very much unconventional and of traditional values.

"Then you don't want to enjoy sex?" asked Jyoti.

"I want to enjoy my dear Jyoti, but... you tell me any of the ways," Rekha asked.

"Do you remember certain scenes from porn? The male inserts his penis inside the ass hole of female instead of her cunt, and they enjoyed their fucking," said Jyoti.

"Yes, I remember. That would do for me. I agree, but wouldn't it be very painful?" she asked shyly.

"Nothing will happen dear. Even, I was apprehending too much pain inside my cunt, but once it is inserted, you will forget all types of pain, you will feel only sexual thrill and pleasure, don't worry, everything will be fine," Jyoti pacified her.

"Then I will inform accordingly to Uncle. There is enough time. Lunch will not be prepared before 3.00 PM. You both can go inside the jungle. I will be in the farmhouse," she said.

Then both of them returned to the farmhouse. Pawan Kumar could see them from the house. Then he noticed Rekha was keeping a distance from him due to shyness and nervousness. Jyoti briefed him on everything about their conversation.

Then Jyoti went near to Rekha and gave her the pills to swallow.

"I don't want these. Is it necessary?" Rekha asked.

"Rekha just takes this, there are no side effects," Jyoti persuaded her.

With much reluctance, Rekha swallowed two pills.

After hearing everything from Jyoti, Pawan Kumar thought really this girl Rekha was strange. She would not let him fuck in her cunt but would allow to let it in her ass hole.

Then Jyoti came near him, and said, "Uncle, I have fixed up everything. I wish that you should succeed as you are taking out Miss Cold with you, but don't tell me that I didn't warn you."

"Please Jyoti, I am taking out Miss Sexy Bomb with me, not Miss Cold," he said.

Jyoti smiled, and said, "Best of luck."

Pawan Kumar called Raju. He asked him, "Raju, how far is the seashore from here?"

"If you go on walking from here, you have to go down below," he indicated a front pathway, "But still the seashore would be half KM, and you have to walk on foot, but there is another way."

"What's that?" asked Pawan Kumar.

Raju indicated a mud wide path stretched in the middle of the jungle in the right side, "Since you have a car, you can drive in the middle of this jungle near the end of our area. There in the down, you will find an old bridge from the British era, you can keep the car under the bridge, and just 100 meters away from the bridge, you can see the sea. It is very nearer."

"Rekha, you go with Uncle by car. Uncle will drive. I am not in a mood to go as I am not feeling well. I will take rest here," Jyoti said.

There was a silent understanding amongst three, which Raju, the caretaker couldn't understand.

"Come, Rekha," he said and went inside the car in driving seat. Rekha silently came and sat on his left side in front. He started the car, and the car moved in the middle of the jungle and reached in the destined place. Pawan Kumar parked the car under the old bridge. He opened the car door for Rekha. From there sea was clearly visible. They could hear the sound of waves. Rekha with her downcast glance was standing beside the car. Now, she was alone, even Jyoti was also not with her, she was feeling very shy before Pawan Kumar.

Pawan Kumar was surprised at how calm she was.

"Rekha, may I ask you something if you don't feel offended? he asked.

"Yes, ask me," she replied in a soft voice.

He asked, "Why can't I do it in front of you between your legs? Are you afraid? For what?"

Rekha stared a moment longer to the concrete floor beneath them, dumbfounded, astonished. She swallowed nervously, somewhere far away, the roaring of the sea and beating of waves could be heard.

Rekha's eyes were wide, and her soft pink lips trembled. "I can't," she said in a soft voice, barely audible.

Pawan Kumar arched an eyebrow, "Why not?" he asked.

Rekha looked up to him. Her eyes watered, and she looked frightened. "I just can't," she said.

He chuckled, "How old are you, Rekha? he asked.

"Eighteen," she stammered, shifting on her feet. She lowered her head, looking at her feet.

He pursed his lips, "Are you a virgin?" he asked slowly.

Rekha nodded, almost looking ashamed. He breathed in, aroused well.

"Then, let me ask you this: is your virginity very important to you? "he asked.

Rekha lifted her head, she whispered, "Yes."

Pawan Kumar stared at her, expectant. He was not going to back down. The fact that this little thing was a virgin only made him want her more. He could imagine the dilemma going through her teenaged mind: give up her cherry.

"I can't she said, "I don't want to do it this way. My virginity would be a gift to my husband after my marriage."

Then Rekha tried to speak for a moment, she looked away. She sighed heavily, gritted her teeth, "Uncle, I'll let you," she huffed, closed her eyes, "You can do my ass, okay?" She looked up at him pleadingly, "Is that okay? I never did in my life, so it's like you'd be banging me anyway just don't do here where I pee."

Pawan Kumar arched an eyebrow at her suggestion. "You'll let me fuck your ass?" he asked her. Rekha shuddered at his words, obviously uncomfortable with such frank language.

But she nevertheless nodded. "Yes, okay," she said.

He faced her, "Take off your salwar."

Rekha gave him a surprised, nervous look. He shook his head. "Right here, though I want to fuck you for the rest of the day, fucking in an open space like this is even more exciting," he said.

Rekha stared at him in shock. Her cheeks blazed with embarrassment. She breathed out, squeezed her eyes closed for a moment. Opening her eyes and looking down, Rekha dragged her hands to the waistline of her salwar. Slowly, with shaking fingers, she tucked down her tight salwar, pushed down further below her ass. She wiggled the garment down off her ass. She wore very sensibly, pink cotton panties.

"Take off your panties," he said.

Rekha stepped out of her salwar. She straightened, and then slowly hooked her thumbs under the waistband of her underwear. She looked around, her eyes wide and anxious. Rekha slid her panties down to her ankles and stepped out of them, then straightened. He looked at the sex bomb before him, naked from her midriff down. She had a narrow waist, stretched tight belly, long, lean thighs and legs and between those sexy legs was a wildly trimmed bush of bright-toned, dark-colored pubes, reaching to the tops of her thighs. It surrounded a puffy-lipped, bright pink pussy that sported a long, slender clitoris wrapped up in a coral-colored hood. juicy labia humped through her thin, hair-lined vulva.

Pawan Kumar breathed in, immensely aroused. He had never seen a pussy so fresh, covered in such erotically-trimmed hair. His cock was throbbing in his boxer.

"Very nice, your cunt looks much testier than imagination," he said.

1...1112131415...17