Donor Uncle in Apartment Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rekha trembled, averting his gaze. She looked embarrassed, even humiliated, at being so shamelessly exposed. But, by the way, she trembled, he wondered if she was aroused as well. Her nipples certainly attested to that possibility, stiff and hard and poking through her kameez.

"Come here, baby," he said, as he backed up until he stood beside the low hood of the car.

The little sex bomb approached him, leaving her clothes behind as she stepped forward nervously. With the sunlight, her dark pubes glowed ethereally. The sight of her uniquely-coloured cunt turned him on incredibly, especially since it was revealed in such an open place. Rekha looked to him expectantly, her eyes wide and round. He had the feeling he was about to defile an innocent. The idea made his cock pulse. The bulge in his white pants was standing out still harder and throbbed rhythmically. With her heartbeat, Rekha's breathing quickened thinking of Uncle's big penis.

Pawan Kumar pulled off her kameez, she raised her both hands above to get it off from her body. Unceremoniously, he pulled her garment over her head and tossed it away, returning to find the frightened girl staring at him with adolescent passion and doubt. It hung off the emblem on the hood of the car. Rekha led his hand to clasp to her bra. He unhooked her bra, the brazier fell free from her large breasts, and her two rounded big breasts sprang out, revealing her erect nipples and the smooth flesh of her body.

"Oh, God," he moaned, pulling the girl's soft body to him, feeling her warm, soft breasts press against his hairy chest.

He could feel them, her excited heartbeats beating together as she held Uncle. He was gently stroking her black jet hair and the soft nape of her neck. He needed her so badly, needed to feel her virgin cunt. He felt exciting to the virgin girl, and her smooth skin, feeling the firm ridge of her brown, erect nipples. Her black eyes stared at his hand touching her naked breasts and he tenderly kissed her cute face as his hands reached out to squeeze the young girl's bare chest. He couldn't believe how warm and smooth her breasts were, how rapidly her young heart was pounding beneath her small nipples. His breathing quickening, he slowly ran his fingers along the Rekha's baby soft body and slipped them gently into her armpits. She could feel short, soft hairs on the girl's smooth, dry skin, so young and fresh. He sniffed the smell. Falling deeper in love with her innocent young body, his trembling hands felt across the soft skin across her smooth shoulders and felt the gentle ripples of her back, the firm ridges of her adolescent shoulder blades.

"Unbutton my pants," he ordered Rekha.

Mutely, dutifully, Rekha reached for his pants. She undid his belt, and then pulled on the button of his pants. Once it was freed, Rekha sighed as her trembling young fingers were led awkwardly to free the zipper of his pants, she tugged down his zipper without him having to tell her. His pants fell around his ankles, leaving him in his boxers. He sighed in arousal, his dick pushing against his boxers, forming a noticeable bulge.

"Get on your knees, Rekha," he said pulling his boxer little down.

Rekha breathed in, trembling, obviously scared and nervous. He started wondering if she was a virgin in every way. She was after all a sexy little girl, whose most 'selling feature' was the fact that she was a natural sex bomb. She had a great thing in the way of round big tits. Rekha pulled his boxer down to his ankles, gasping loudly as his dick sprang out toward her, fully engorged at its nine-inch length.

The little sex bomb stared at his penis in wonder, shock, and fascination. Her mouth hung open. He guided the girl to feel his giant throbbing cock and she did so with growing uncertainty and desire.

"You're a good girl," Pawan Kumar breathed as Rekha began to stroke his huge monster cock with her awkward fingers, and feeling the girth of his penis.

"Oh, shit," she breathed.

Rekha looked up at him, nervous, apprehensive, but also, he thought, more than a little turned on. "Oh, what now?" she asked him.

Pawan Kumar wanted to turn her from Miss cold to Miss Hot. He wanted to break the ice.

"Let us go to the seashore," he said.

"In this manner?" she asked.

"This sea beach is deserted as the main sea beach is far away from here. Nobody is here to watch us as it is just like a private beach. I want a public exhibition under the open sky. If at all anybody is nearby or in distance, it doesn't matter, let everybody see two naked bodies. Are you afraid?" he asked her.

"No!" she replied.

He held her right hand, and then they proceeded towards the seashore. Rekha felt a different kind of thrill, she felt as if she was naked before many people who were watching her.

They reached near the seashore, and just before 50 meters away from shore where the waves were beating and falling, Pawan Kumar lifted her, and carried her on his shoulder like Tarzan to Jenny. Her two breasts were pressed against the right chest of Pawan Kumar, and Pawan Kumar's right hand on her buttocks. Rekha was now feeling a strange sensation throughout her body, touching off a real man, not a man but a He-man. She stared at him now in a different view, a romantic moment with a male, and instantly she kissed him on his cheek. Pawan Kumar was surprised but didn't react.

He entered in knee-deep of seawater, the waves were smashing on his two legs. He released her amongst waves. She cried. A big wave was coming, he lifted her and threw her amongst the wave. He rolled with her. She laughed with him. She splashed the seawater on him, and he did the same to her. He came to her, cupping her two breasts, he kissed on her lips. Her lips opened slightly, and he probed the tip of his tongue and started to suck her tongue. It was a first-time experience for her to taste the saliva of a male person, she shivered. After a few moments, both of them started to suck each other's tongues, and there was a heavy exchange of saliva between two mouths. Rekha shivered throughout her body.

Suddenly, a line of the big wave came behind them and smashed them with such a force that they reached the shore. Leela laughed in a loud voice with joy. This was the first time she was laughing with a male person, and she was very happy and enjoying each second.

Both of them were lying, embracing with each other in wet sand. Then she noticed the huge monster black cock of his, which was throbbing up and down. Pawan Kumar caught her eyes.

Pawan Kumar reached down, touched her face.

"Have you ever sucked a cock, Rekha?" he asked.

Slowly, Rekha shook her head, her eyes glowing wide like those of a little girl wishing for the most desirable candy. Pawan Kumar shuddered. Yes, she was, indeed, a virgin in every way. He was more aroused than he had ever been in his life.

She knelt on wet sand where the waves were beating and being broken. He ran his hands over her dark-colored head, gently pulled her toward him. Rekha automatically opened her mouth, staring at his throbbing dick as it loomed closer. Nothing to it, feeling Rekha's soft lips as he pushed into her mouth.

He sighed, "Ohhh...Rekha, suck and lick at the same time, don't scrape it with your teeth. Just oh, yeah," he moaned as Rekha's mouth wrapped around him, sucking and pulling gently.

Rekha murmured, her brow wrinkling at the new sensation of a dick penetrating her mouth. She made little noises, not sure what to make of the taste of his cock and the flavor of the thick, oily pre-cum that oozed into her mouth. But she kept sucking. Pawan Kumar trembled as he realized that his cock was the first cock this girl had ever tasted. She pumped back and forth slowly, frowning a little as his dick invaded her mouth. She only suckled the first couple of inches and concentrated her efforts on the sensitive head of his cock. Pawan Kumar shuddered in pleasure, and Rekha took that as encouragement. She sucked harder, strumming her tongue eagerly along the underside, drawing out literal rivers of pre-cum and swallowing them down, staring up at him for approval.

Pawan Kumar sighed in satisfaction, but the sensation was too much, and he jerked back, his cock popping wetly from her mouth. Rekha gave him an anxious look, her lips wet and dripping with saliva and his pre-seminal fluid.

"Am I doing it right?" she asked innocently.

Pawan Kumar sighed, smiling upon her in bliss, "Ooh, dear, so right," he said, "Just try sucking more."

Rekha nodded, swallowed, and licked her lips as she stared back at his wet, dripping dick.

"Okay," she whispered, then engulfed his cock hungrily.

Pawan Kumar moaned as Rekha pumped back and forth, taking as much of his long, thick length as she could on each plunge. He cradled Rekha's head, loving the way her long, dark-colored ponytail swayed as she bobbed on his cock, sucking wetly. Little Rekha went after her first blow job with enthusiasm, smacking her lips, rolling her tongue, running her hands up to his balls, and lightly squeezing them. She was a definite natural cocksucker. He moaned as Rekha serviced him.

He hadn't gotten a blow job this good in years. His women and girls only sucked him as foreplay, and not very well but Rekha's mouth sucked and pulled eagerly as she became more comfortable with having a dick in her mouth. She panted around his shaft between fervent slurps and sucks, glancing up to him now and then as she enjoyed the feel and flavor of her first dick.

Rekha sucked hard on the first couple of inches of his cock, stroking his shaft, and slowly began bringing him to the brink of orgasm. He gasped, thrusting toward her mouth, fucking the little sex bomb's face.

He was going to cum at any moment, he felt, "Oooh, yeah, baby," he moaned, feeling his balls tightening, "You're going to do it!"

Suddenly, Rekha slipped her drooling mouth off his dick, easing back and giving him an apprehensive look. Thick spit slapped to her chin, dripped to her body.

"Wait!" she gasped, looking up at him, "You're going to shoot off, aren't you?"

Pawan Kumar winced, let out a shuddering moan of disappointment.

He stared down at her face, her glistening lips. "I want to," he said, "I'm so close."

Rekha looked to his straining, spit-covered cock as her fingers encircled the base. She was apprehensive about taking his load in her mouth.

"I don't know," she said in a strained, little-girl voice.

"It's not that bad," Pawan Kumar said, trying to convince her, "Just start swallowing as soon as you taste it. It'll be over before you know it."

The sex bomb grimaced, looked back to his face apologetically as his cock throbbed before her. She looked uncomfortable. "I don't think I can do that," she said.

"Just try," he requested.

Rekha fell to her knees, her eyes wide and mouth slack as she stared at his thick, dripping cock. She was definitely intimidated and frightened by what he wanted her to do. He grabbed her strawberry-haired head and pushed his cock between her pink lips.

"Suck it, Rekha!" he gasped, "Here it comes!"

Rekha mumbled uncomfortably around his dick as it thrust in her mouth, her eyes blazing wide as she realized she was about to taste cum for the first time. Still, Rekha dutifully sucked. Seeing her mouth stretched around the penis, her saliva dripping down her chin turned him on to no end.

"Oh, god!" he cried, trembling as his orgasm overcame him.

His cock shuddered and pulsed in Rekha's mouth, letting loose a torrent of sperm that splashed her tongue and coated the insides of her cheeks. He grunted in supreme pleasure as he ejaculated wildly in the little sex bomb's mouth. Rekha's eyes flew open wide as he came in her mouth. She struggled against him, trying to pull back, but he held her head firmly, fucking her cum-slicked lips. His semen poured out of her mouth as she gagged and choked on it, flowing over her chin and down her neck, dripping to her little tits and falling to her sexy thighs. He kept thrusting, enjoying his orgasm to the fullest as he kept coming. He heard Rekha swallow reflexively, and she grimaced as semen slithered down her throat.

His orgasm finally ran its course, and he jabbed a few more times in Rekha's gooey, dripping mouth. Finally, he pulled back, tendrils of sperm mingled with saliva stretching from his cock to Rekha's gasping mouth. The strands broke and slapped against Rekha's chin and neck. The sight was incredibly hot. Rekha sputtered and coughed, spitting his cum out to the seawater. She touched the base of her throat, gagged, almost retched. A long strand of fluid hung off her tongue before it broke and fell to the fanny water of the sea. She glared up at him, her lips smeared and shiny, her chin dripping with semen, rivulets of his cum trickling down her neck and glistening like rivers on her booby chest.

"You came in my mouth!" she cried, clearly repulsed.

He chuckled, stepping back, his cock dripping. "Hell, yes, I did," he said. He shook his head euphorically.

"God, damn! That was good! That was fucking gross, is what it was!" Rekha exclaimed, gathering more sperm-infused saliva and spitting it out.

Rekha washed her body with seawater, and said, "Let's go."

They reached near the car. Rekha came near him and touched his flaccid cock.

"Rekha, suck it again, it will stand then, and I will fuck you in your ass hole," he said.

Again, Rekha started sucking his cock, and after a few minutes, it became erected, rock hard, and was throbbing up and down.

She stood up and said, "Are you going to do my butt, now?" she asked in a cracking voice.

"Yes," he said, his cock throbbing, "Come on, get up and turn around."

Rekha trembled, but she did as she was told. She stood, wiping her mouth daintily, casting her gaze around the lot. She turned about, bent over the hood of the car, arching her back as she braced herself on her elbows. Her wispy, dark-haired cunt hair sprouted out wildly from between her legs. Rekha's thick bush turned him on. Rekha looked over her shoulder at him as he stepped between her spread thighs.

"Do you have any, um...", she groped for the words, looking frustrated.

"Lube? Pawan Kumar asked.

The sex bomb nodded and smiled sheepishly.

"Yes," and he grinned and lowered himself to his knees. "I got it right here, the moment you agreed only for your ass hole, I asked for lube from Raju, your caretaker, and he provided me a lube," he said.

He then spread Leela's virgin cheeks apart, exposing her hot, puffy, dark-haired pussy, her lips so pink and wet, and her tight puckered little anus. It, too, was surrounded by wispy hair so soft and almost invisible.

Rekha moaned loudly as he started lapping at her tight little asshole and licking down to her creamy, virgin cunt. Pawan Kumar sucked on both of her holes, pushing his tongue inside her over and over. Rekha gasped, crying out, slapping her hands upon the hood of the car. He moaned in response, pulling on her slick pink pussy lips. God damn, she tasted good! Rekha pushed back against him, automatically rolling her hips, grinding her cunt against his mouth. God, she tasted so sweet! he hadn't eaten a virgin in so long, the last was Sumati, the slum girl. He had forgotten how fresh and pure they tasted! Rekha writhed and moaned, squirming a little.

Rekha was now completely naked under the bridge, bent over the hood of the Maruti, rolling her hips desperately as she was being eaten out by a man. That seemed like a recipe for a porn video, he thought as he smacked and sucked and licked her virgin treasures. Rekha's gasps and cries echoed through the lot. As Rekha's passion grew and approached the boiling point, he slipped his pussy-slicked mouth down to her long, sexy clit and pulled it between his lips, making Rekha gasp. He sucked it hard, massaging it with his tongue. Rekha shrieked, her cries echoing through the parking deck as she shoved back hard against him.

"Oh, shit! Oh, fuck yesssssss!" Rekha cried and came hard, bucking up and down, her pussy spurting and oozing and squelching wetly.

He assumed that she had never been sucked to orgasm before. Her labia flared out, sopping wet and dripping with cum as she came. He lapped up and down, devouring her sweet cum, and returned to Rekha's asshole as she cooed and slowly came down. She kept moving her ass in little circles, giggling girlishly as he licked and lapped and pushed his tongue past her tight sphincter.

"Oh, holy fuck," she sighed, "That feels so good Mmm."

Pawan Kumar responded, rimming her deeply. He rubbed his fingers against Rekha's oozing cunt, getting them slimy and slick, then massaged her tight, virgin asshole.

Rekha sighed and hissed in pleasure, pushing back against him. She winced as he pushed a finger inside her anus, pumping it slowly in and out. Then he added another, spreading her tight hole open.

"Oh, Uncle," Rekha moaned, hanging her head.

She grimaced as his fingers penetrated her, sliding back and forth. Her anus slowly relaxed and became slicker. Rekha panted deeply. She was ready. Pawan Kumar stood behind her, gripped her hips as his stiff dick brushed her slick cunt lips and tight sphincter.

Rekha groaned.

"Oh, God," she murmured, planting her hands on the hood of the car and pushing up, keeping her back arched.

"You're going to do it," he said as he leaned over Rekha, reaching around to cup her tits as his dick pushed against her slick asshole.

Her hard nipples stabbed into his palms as he groped her little-girl breasts.

"Take a deep breath, Rekha," he said as he pressed his cheek against hers, "Hold it."

The sex bomb whimpered, then sucked in through her teeth, clamping her mouth shut as she held her breath. He slipped his hands up, gripping her shoulders with a deep grunt, he shoved his cock into Rekha's ass, feeling her tight, hot, rectal tunnel spasming around his cock. Rekha shook under him, banging her hands on the hood of the car.

She finally panted loudly. "Oh, fucking hell!" she cried as he pushed in deeper.

Her face contorted in discomfort.

"Wait!" she screeched, her voice echoing in the lot.

Her anus squeezed his cock so tightly he could barely move inside her. He straightened, holding Rekha's narrow hips in his hands, looking at his thick cock buried halfway in the sex bomb's tight little ass. Her cheeks trembled; her legs quivered.

"Just relax, Rekha," he said.

She huffed, panted, breathed deeply, her body quaking. "Easy for you to say," she seethed, "You don't have a huge fucking dick in your ass!"

Pawan Kumar chuckled, smoothed his hands all around the teenager's firm cheeks. The sentence turned him on. "Just don't try to push," he said.

He started to ease deeper inside Rekha's tight ass, then pulling back slowly.

Rekha gasped.

"Oh, God, it burns!" she cried, scratching her nails upon the hood of the car and throwing her head back.

But even as she complained and convulsed, Rekha loosened her ass and pushed back against him, wanting more of his hard cock inside her. He moaned at the teen girl's submission and began fucking her, sliding his cock in and out of her tight, swollen red asshole. Rekha gasped and moaned constantly, panting as his cock delved deep in her rectum, then groaning as he pulled almost all the way back. Holly fuck, Rekha's ass was too tight! he hadn't experienced such a snug fit, nor such heat, nor such eagerness from any girl. Pawan Kumar relished the fuck as he thrust into Rekha's wonderful ass, watching her cheeks tense and asshole stretch around his cock. And all the while, he kept thinking about the virginity she had, just below his pumping cock. He had already introduced this sexy little sex bomb to cock sucking and anal sex. Why not give her everything?

Rekha panted and trembled over the hood of the car as he fucked her ass. He went as deep as he could, and pulled back all the way until the tip of his dick brushed her gaping, swollen anus. Rekha moaned and murmured, hanging her head until it touched the hood of the car. She shuddered and started gasping as she came. Her asshole squeezed tightly around his cock, and the teen girl threw her head back, her long ponytail slapping against his chest as she screamed with her orgasm. Her sharp, girlish cries echoed loudly throughout the parking area under the bridge, reverberating off the concrete walls.