Donor Uncle in Apartment Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooooh, we two are lucky that we are naked together along with our naked husband at the same time in bed for the first time, "said Kusum.

"Let you two start with sucking my cock," said Pawan Kumar and got up from the bed. The two women sat together on the edge of the bed, and Pawan Kumar was standing before them.

"Tonight, is the night of the new bride Kusum. She has to initiate everything. She would get the lion share of our husband. Come forward, Kusum, touch the cock of your husband," commanded Ritu.

"No, Ritu Didi, you are my elder sister. Please initiate first, I am new in this field, and I have to learn a lot from you. You have to guide me," replied Kusum with shyness and dropping eyes like a first-time teen.

Ritu began kissing him, starting at his neck. She worked her way down his stomach, sucking and licking as she went until she reached his genitals.

"Let 'me' show you Kusum, how this is done," stated Ritu.

Ritu then grabbed his penis and inserted it into her mouth, and began sucking away, as Kusum watched studiously. Pawan Kumar could feel Ritu's tongue vigorously stroking his knob, as his dick ran rapidly between her lips, she moaned and gulped. Finally, she stopped for a gasp of air and a break.

"Kusum, I leave it for you, now, it is your task," said Ritu and withdrew her mouth from Pawan Kumar's cock.

Kusum stared in amazement as Pawan Kumar stood with his cock less than a foot from her wide-eyed gaze. She could not take her eyes off of the pulsing flesh. She felt Ritu move up behind her and watched as her hand reached out and began to stroke his pillar of flesh. Next, she felt Ritu reach around her back and taking her right hand . . . began to move it towards Pawan Kumar's cock.

"Touch it!" She heard Ritu whisper in her ear, and as if mesmerized, she let Ritu move her hand toward the man's cock.

When her hand first made contact, she let out the breath she had been holding, as a soft moan escaped her lips. The flesh now in her hands was warm to her touch and she could feel it pulse and grow. Ritu moved Kusum's hand over her husband's cock and she felt both its hardness of the body and its softness on the knob.

Pawan Kumar could not believe what was happening as he watched Ritu move Kusum's hand to touch him. The first touch of her hand sent the blood pounding into his engorged member and it pulsed with excitement. He held still, letting Kusum explore him at her own pace. When Ritu removed her hand, Kusum continued to stroke him, and soon her other hand joined the first. This was an extra special moment.

Ritu left Kusum stroking Pawan Kumar's cock as she pressed her body against the Kusum's back, moving her closer to Pawan Kumar.

Ritu reached around and began to stroke Kusum's nipples, and feeling her push forward into her fingers, knew Kusum was enjoying the sensations coursing through her body.

Kusum felt like her naked figure was on fire. Unknown sensations were coursing through her as her hands moved over, and explored Pawan Kumar's hard cock. It was now only inches from her eyes and she could see the contours and veins highlighted in the tube light. She felt Ritu beginning to roll her stiff nipples between her fingers and a moan escaped from deep in her throat.

Ritu moved one of her hands down and over Kusum's smooth stomach and between her legs. She cupped the excited mound of Kusum's sex and felt the heat blazing from those delicate folds of flesh. Moving her fingers over Kusum's pussy, she felt the secretions and knew the old lady was as excited as she was. She began to stroke her finger in Kusum's slit and gently crooking her finger which began to insert it into the opening of her cunt.

Kusum felt Ritu's hand move across her stomach on its way toward the burning center of her sex. She wanted Ritu to touch her and moved her legs further apart, hoping Ritu would touch her pussy. She was not disappointed as she felt Ritu's hand completely cover her large pussy, then began to stroke and probe. When Ritu's finger began to enter her, she felt the fullness of it. When the invading digit touched her, she felt a twinge of sensation, but she felt Ritu move her finger back out to concentrate on her clit. She pushed her pussy into the hand trying to gain more contact with the fingers bringing her so much pleasure.

"Kiss . . . lick . . . and then suck our husband's cock for us," Kusum heard whispered in her ear.

She did not know exactly what to do, but she watched as Ritu demonstrated by leaning over her and taking Pawan Kumar's cock deep into her mouth. She could feel Ritu's lips pushing her hands further down the hard member as the first wife took more of him into her mouth. As Ritu's lips moved back toward the tip, she felt the slippery trail of saliva deposited there. Her hand moved easily over the slick surface.

"Go ahead and suck it . . . he'll love it!" She heard again in her ear, and as if drawn by a magnet she leaned forward, opened her mouth, and let the soft spongy head of Pawan Kumar's cock slide past her lips and into her mouth. Kusum began going at it, mimicking Ritu, and sucking rigorously. She buried his cock deep into her throat, and gagged, sliding it back and forth.

Pawan Kumar couldn't believe his eyes as he watched his two wives open their mouths and closed around the head of his cock. He moaned at the feel of their mouths molding his flesh alternatively. Ritu left sucking for Kusum, and she began to tentatively use her tongue to circle the head, as she began to stroke him. He fought to keep from letting loose the torrent of cum seething in his balls as he watched her work more into her mouth.

As Ritu watched Kusum taking in more of Pawan Kumar's shaft into her mouth, she increased her stroking of Kusum's big nipples and aching pussy. She moved her lips to Kusum's neck and began to nibble at the tender flesh, licking and panting her hot breath into Kusum's ear.

"Do you want to drink his cum?" Ritu asked. Temporarily Kusum lifted her mouth off of Pawan Kumar's cock. Kusum was not too sure, so Ritu looked up at Pawan Kumar and told him to let her know when he was ready to cum and she would finish him off.

"Go ahead and suck him off Kusum. I'll drink his cum when he's ready to shoot, "said Ritu.

The excited old lady began to move her mouth along his cock, and he placed his hands on the back of her head, directing her motions. He let her control the depth of each thrust. Ritu kept busy with Kusum's pussy and tits as the lady sucked away.

"I'm going to cum," Pawan Kumar whispered, hoping he wasn't too late. And Kusum quickly removed her mouth to be instantly replaced by Ritu's.

Kusum felt the pulsing of Pawan Kumar's cock in her hand as he pumped his load of cum into Ritu's eagerly waiting mouth. She could see Ritu swallowing the load as it shot deep into her throat. When Pawan Kumar had pumped the last of his cum into Ritu's mouth, she let him fall from her lips, and turning to Kusum, she immediately began to kiss Kusum's lips.

Pushing her tongue deep into Kusum's mouth, she shared the last of Pawan Kumar's cum. Kusum could taste the salty mixture as Ritu passed it to her, and realized she liked the taste. She thrust her tongue into Ritu's mouth trying to find more. She knew that the next time she sucked Pawan Kumar's cock, she would let him cum in her mouth so that she could taste the entire load.

Kusum and Ritu had not cum, but they were both ready to continue what had started. Ritu stood, and taking Kusum's hand in her own, began leading the horny lady back toward the middle of the bed.

Kusum looked deep into Ritu's eyes as the senior wife lowered herself to lie partially on her, and saw the fires of desire deep within. She knew those same fires were burning in her own eyes as Ritu's lips met hers in a heated kiss. The second wife opened her mouth to let the senior wife's tongue enter. Her skin was alive wherever they touched. She could feel the heat and passion coursing through her, and reaching up with her hands pulled Ritu's lips tighter to her own.

Ritu's body was ablaze with lust for the elderly lady below her. The sweet nectar of Kusum's kisses were something she would always remember, and always wanted. Ritu kissed her lips, her eyes, her cheeks. She moved her tongue to lick softly at her neck and felt Kusum, the elderly lady shiver. Ritu kissed across her chest and downward toward the gentle rise of her breasts. She took the large, delicate nipple in her mouth and moved her tongue over the hard nub. She touched, looked, and licked each breast, enjoying their firmness, their sensitivity.

Kusum, the elderly lady of 68 years and second wife was delirious as Ritu's lips and tongue danced over her skin. She squirmed beneath the Ritu, the senior wife, moans escaping at each new sensation Ritu expertly brought to her. When she felt Ritu's hot tongue on her breasts and nipples a small shiver of orgasm coursed through her body. Kusum, the elderly lady was climbing a mountain of pure bliss she never knew existed. Like an avid explorer, she couldn't stop until she reached the top. She felt Ritu trailing kisses across her stomach, kissing deep into her navel where it tickled and excited at the same time. Instinctively she knew the final destination of those kisses, and her legs began to open an invitation. She wanted to feel Ritu's mouth kiss and lick her there.

Ritu, the old woman of 58 years, and the senior wife trailed her kisses over Kusum's stomach and felt the elderly lady begin to spread her legs. She opened her eyes and looked at the wet pussy before her. Due to dying, there was thick black hair surrounding the center of Kusum's cunt. The senior wife softly drew her fingers over Kusum's pubic mound and the old woman beneath her arched her hips up at the touch. Ritu could smell the juices bubbling out of the wellspring of Kusum's cunt and dipped her finger into the wet slit.

Now, the elderly lady Kusum's pussy was on fire, and as Ritu's hand softly caresses the gentle slope of her mons, her hips thrust up as if drawn to a magnet. She was craving the touch and wanting Ritu to feel her, to possess her. Her breath was racing into her lungs; her heart was pounding in her chest, as her sexual need rose higher. She felt Ritu's finger dip into her slit, sliding through the wetness there, and she looked down just as Ritu moved the soaked finger to her mouth and licked the pungent froth. She watched Ritu's eyes close in pure lust as she licked the finger.

She saw Ritu begin to lower her open mouth, surrounding the entire petal of her pussy with her mouth. With a cry of pure pleasure, she threw back her head, her hands reaching for Ritu's head and pulling her into harder contact with her pussy as her orgasm screamed through her body. Her body convulsed as the muscles of her stomach drew tight, pulling her upward. Her body was taut and strained as she came. Her legs had clamped onto Ritu's head, holding her mouth trapped against her gushing pussy. She could feel Ritu's tongue flicking constantly over her erect clit sending jolts of pleasure coursing through her large old cunt. When she thought she could not cum anymore, she felt Ritu's teeth gently bite at her clit and a new wave of sensation sweep her away, and again the cries of passion escaped from her throat.

Ritu, the older woman was not ready for the speed with which the elderly lady's orgasm had overtaken her, but she instinctively knew what the elder lady needed. She felt the vice-like grip of Kusum's legs clamped to her head and began to work her tongue over the old woman's disgorged clit. When Kusum's orgasm began to wane, she nipped at the extended nub with her teeth and sent her careening into another shattering climax. Kusum was on a roller coaster of delight and Ritu was making sure she enjoyed it to the fullest.

Pawan Kumar's cock grew rock hard as he watched the two ladies making love. He had watched the flush grow on Kusum, the 68 years old lady like a teen as Ritu, his first wife licked and caresses her body. He listened to her moans of passion and watched the minor quakes of orgasm shiver through her body. And when Ritu engulfed her pussy with her mouth, his cock erected to hard rock as he watched Kusum convulsing under Ritu's expert ministrations.

Kusum, the 68 years old lady slowly relaxed, her breathing slowly returning to normal. She felt Ritu gently licking up the juices covering the juncture of her legs and minor tremors caused her to catch her breath and shiver. Kusum reached down and drew Ritu, the older girl of 58 years up to lie on top of her, and kissed her long and deep. She tasted her juices on the Ritu's lips and tongue. She smelled the pungent aroma and it made her head swim with renewed lust. Her breathing began to quicken. She wanted more.

Ritu, the older woman of 58 years moved up over Kusum's body. They kissed and Ritu could feel Kusum, the elderly lady beginning to respond, wanting more. She drew back from the kiss, and swinging around, straddled Kusum with her legs, her dripping pussy only inches from the elderly lady's face. Reaching between Kusum's legs, she parted the petals of her pussy and began to gently lick and kiss; fanning the smoldering flames of passion she had so recently ignited.

Kusum was looking into Ritu, the older woman's pussy. She could smell the sweet aroma, much like her own, and see the glistening dew clinging to the cunt lips. Tentatively, Kusum reached out her tongue and tasted the warm moister. As she drew the heady mixture into her mouth, it was like ambrosia. A taste she would always crave; always want. She moved her mouth up to cover Ritu's pussy just as the older woman had done her, and sucked the thick syrup into her mouth. She dug her tongue deep into the folds of Ritu's pussy seeking out and capturing the nectar clinging there. Reaching up, she wrapped her arms around Ritu's ass and pulled her down to her hungry mouth.

Pawan Kumar watched the two ladies lick each other's pussies and his cock began to grow harder and larger. He wanted to join in the fun, so he moved behind Ritu, the older woman of 58 years, his first wife, and began to slide his cock through the moist folds of her pussy. When he was well lubricated, he began to sink his engorged rod deep into her body.

Kusum, the elderly woman felt something hard bumping against her head. She opened her eyes to see Pawan Kumar's enormous cock sliding through the juices of Ritu's heated pussy. The second wife of Pawan Kumar watched in wide-eyed and wondered as Pawan Kumar positioned his juice-soaked member at the entrance to Ritu's pussy and began to sink the hard length into her. She watched Pawan Kumar's piston in and out of Ritu's snatch, pumping out more of the precious juices from deep within her, just a few inches away from her face.

Ritu, the older woman of 58 years and first wife felt Pawan Kumar moving up behind her and running his hardness through the lips of her pussy. She arched her back, signaling her desire for him to sink deep into her. Kusum, the elderly lady had stopped licking her clit, and she knew the older woman was watching as Pawan Kumar moved into position and pushed himself deep into her body. After Pawan Kumar had established his rhythm, Ritu again lowered her dripping pussy to Kusum's mouth, signaling the elderly lady that she still wanted her mouth licking and kissing her feverish clit.

Kusum, the elderly lady was the first to cum. She cried out into Ritu's dripping pussy. The vibration of her cries against Ritu's over-extended clit sending Ritu, the older woman into the throes of her climax, her juices gushing out to fall into Kusum's waiting mouth. The fluttering walls of Ritu's pussy pulled Pawan Kumar over the edge and his semen splattered added as mixture dripping into Kusum's mouth. Kusum, the elderly lady lapped up the precious concoction as it poured from deep within the pussy above her.

Pawan Kumar pulled his wilting cock out as Kusum clamped her mouth over the dripping cavern, capturing all of the flowing juices. She drove her tongue deep into the recently vacated cavity searching for more of the mixed cum. Ritu reeled as Kusum's tongue poked and prodded deep within her, setting off yet another series of orgasmic pulses through her body.

Three of them moved off to the bed for some rest. Ritu spooned her body up behind Kusum, her hand cupping the elderly lady's pussy, feeling the warmth radiating from its depths. Pawan Kumar pulled the blanket over them as he spooned himself behind Ritu. His cock lay nestled in the crack of her ass, his hand reaching around to cup one of her tits.

"Let us take some rest, I want to sleep for a while," Pawan Kumar said. The time was 10.30 PM.

Ritu, the older woman of 58 years, and his first wife complained, "My dear husband, you have fucked me but you have not fucked your second wife whom you married today. Your young bride is waiting eagerly to be fucked by you as it is her first night after marriage."

Kusum, the elderly lady of 68 years old, and second wife interrupted, "No, No, Ritu Didi, it is fine. After all, you are my elder sister, and being the first wife of our husband, you deserved fucking first then next to me."

Ritu affectionately kissed her, and said, "Kusum, my dear, That's like a devoted younger sister. I love you more."

"OK, my two wives. The night is long. Now, let me take some rest to regain my energy so that I could fuck my new bride properly. Wake me up after midnight," he said and went on sleeping.

Pawan Kumar woke up in half past midnight to the sound of soft moans. Turning over, he was greeted by the site of Ritu and Kusum, once again entwined, drinking from the wellspring of their sexes. Ritu was on the bottom, and Kusum's wide and big tight ass was presented to his gaze. He reached out to caress the glistening orbs and watched Kusum arch her back as she felt him join the midnight pleasures.

Pawan Kumar leaned over and began to kiss and lick the succulent flesh as Ritu continued to suck on Kusum's clit. He positioned his finger at the opening to her pussy and slowly inserted it. He probed deeper with the finger until he felt the membrane, and slowly and carefully began to stretch it to accommodate the digit in preparation for his hard cock.

He felt Kusum push back against the invading digit as it sank past her barrier. His finger was buried deep inside her body. The walls of her pussy pulsed and sucked at the invader as Ritu continued to lap at Kusum's clit. Pawan Kumar pulled his finger almost completely out and then slowly moved it back into her. He set up a steady rhythm as Kusum began to move back against the invading digit. Then he pushed his finger deep into her and crooking it downward reached for the spongy bundle of nerves nestled behind her clit.

Kusum's body exploded!

Her nerve endings shot through her skin flailing at midnight. A primal scream tore from her throat to echo across the room. Her muscles knotted into hard cords as waves of the most intense orgasm she had ever experience ripped from the top of her head to the tip of her toes. She was suspended between heaven and hell, floating on the waves of bliss permeating through her. She could feel Ritu lapping at her clit as Pawan Kumar's finger stroked the fire from within. She wanted it to stop, she wanted it to never stop; she wanted to become it.

Pawan Kumar felt the walls of Kusum's pussy clamp his finger in a vice-like grip, as he pushed into her G-Spot, trapping his finger deep inside her. He stroked the bundle of nerves as he watched Kusum's body ride the wave of her climax. The scream that tore from her resounded across the backside jungle echoing back to redouble with the sounds she still issued forth. His cock was ready. It was time to take Kusum, his 68 years bride of the night. It was time to plunge deep into her.

1...678910...19