Donor Uncle in Apartment Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pawan Kumar's cock grew gradually inside the mouth of Kusum Didi and became so huge that even she was unable to gulp even half of his monster cock. Pawan Kumar started fucking her mouth as only half of his cock would go inside. He felt his knob was hitting the cavity, rubbed by her teeth. The saliva was dribbling out from the corner of her mouth and falling on her cleavage then going down to both of her huge breasts. While fucking her mouth, suddenly his huge cock went near her throat accidentally, and he could see the panic eyes of Kusum Didi who made a gurgling sound frantically. Pawan Kumar felt that she was choked, and immediately he withdrew the cock followed by a stream of heavy saliva falling on her breasts. Kusum Didi was breathing fast, and after a few seconds her breathing became normal, and she heaved a sigh of relief.

"Pawan, what the hell! You were choking me to death, "she screamed at Pawan Kumar with her bewildering eyes.

Ritu lifted her face from Kusum Didi's cunt, and asked, "Kusum Didi, what happened? Any problem?"

With an angry face, Kusum Didi said, "Ask your husband. He was choking me to death with his monster cock."

Pawan Kumar looked at Ritu and didn't say anything, just grinned.

He said, "Sorry! Kusum Didi."

Then he knelt before her and started to lick all the saliva from her chest area, from her breasts which were in heavy quantity. He accumulated all saliva in his mouth and indicated Kusum Didi to open her mouth. She did it, and Pawan Kumar passed all the saliva inside her mouth. Kusum Didi, in turn, returned the same saliva, adding more with her to the mouth of Pawan Kumar who gulped it immediately.

"Yummy! Your saliva is so tasty," he exclaimed.

Pawan Kumar climbed down the bed and stood behind Ritu, who was still bending on the floor and sucking the clit of Kusum Didi. He ran his hand up her legs to the top, he felt her hairy fanny hanging down from between. Slipping the side of his hand along her slit made her widen her legs more as his thumb pushed her moist wet lips apart.

Ritu gasped as he pushed his cock in, probably pulled a few pubic hairs back inside her with his swollen knob. Holding her waist, he started to use the full length of his cock, smooth and slow.

Kusum Didi, visible over the top of Ritu's back, had a joyful smiling face as Ritu made her moan. His cock was hammering away at Ritu's pussy, fetching slurping sound from Kusum Didi's cunt.

Kusum Didi started first then Ritu, both moaning and panting, fuck he thought he was going to come too. He started to fuck a rather wet cunt now as Ritu had an orgasm, making an orgasm to Kusum Didi too.

Holding tight into Ritu, his cock jerked, spitting out hot steaming cum into her love hole, lifting her head from Kusum Didi's hairy fanny. Ritu panted as he filled her love hole up to overflowing.

Moving his hands, he took the weight of her hanging tits, squeezing her already hard nipples as he gently thrust back and forth, squeezing their love juice along his shaft and out of her fanny, making a sloppy squelching noise.

With his semi-hard cock, well coated in their juice, Pawan Kumar pulled out his cock, letting her crawl on to the bed next to Kusum Didi.

Kusum Didi got up from the bed and came nearer to him. Taking hold of his rather sticky looking, semi-hard cock, Kusum Didi began to lick it, tasting Ritu's fresh fanny juice mixed with his cum until his cock wilted away. Crawling back on to the bed, she left room for him between herself and Ritu.

Pawan Kumar was sandwiched between the two women. Ritu passionately kissed him while her hand fetched Kusum Didi's arm on to him. Guiding Kusum Didi's hand over his tummy and on to his cock, he had two hands feeling around his cock and balls.

The kiss broke off and Pawan Kumar watched as Ritu left his cock with her hand and felt Kusum Didi's large hard nipple instead, next thing both of them were kneeling over the top of him as Kusum Didi's nipple got sucked, lifting his hands he had both Ritu and Kusum Didi's tits sitting and wobbling in the palm of his hands.

Ritu's hand wrapped around his cock gently stroking him hard again and Kusum Didi's hand came to help, he sat up taking Kusum Didi's nipple in his mouth as the rest of her tit squashed into his face.

Ritu persuaded Kusum Didi to climb on and straddle him over his legs, his cock still being played with by Ritu, rubbed up and down Kusum Didi's fanny and her tummy. Kusum Didi lifted herself allowing Ritu to guide his cock into her pussy.

Kusum Didi squealed, "It is so big and tight."

"It'll be alright Kusum Didi, just take your time, "said Ritu.

"I can't do it, the monster doesn't want to go in, "said Kusum Didi in a painful voice.

"You get on the bed Kusum Didi, and relax, "replied Ritu.

Kusum Didi climbed off him and lay on the bed, knees up in the air and her legs wide apart as he climbed between them, Ritu on her knees watching, had one hand on Kusum Didi, opening her lips apart and the other on his cock moving it up and down and around Kusum Didi's pussy

"Alright, Kusum Didi? Ritu asked.

"Yes love, "Kusum Didi replied.

Pawan Kumar gave a push and Ritu had a firm grip around his cock stopping him from pushing all in at once.

"Oh, oh," cried Kusum Didi.

Pawan Kumar gave few thrusts with his cock, about a quarter way in pushing Ritu's hand into Kusum Didi's pussy.

"It is in, ohhh... it is in," Kusum Didi moaned.

Ritu took her hand away letting him lower himself on to his arms and he gently pushed in and out until he was all the way inside.

"Be gentle with me," said Kusum Didi.

He must have been doing about ten strokes to the minute as she moaned out loud, at this rate he had to control himself otherwise he would shot his load into her.

"Go a little faster if you can, "urged Ritu.

He started to go faster for her, knowing she could take it.

"Oh yes that's nice," cried Kusum Didi.

Ritu looked at him and smiled. After a good ten minutes, gently pushing his cock into her well-worked hole it was time to give her what she usually got off him, a good fucking.

"Oh, make me come, "panted Kusum Didi.

Ritu and Pawan Kumar looked at each other, as she whispered to him, "Yes, go on fuck her."

Gently building his thrusting up to a normal pace as she wriggled and twisted under him.

"It's been so long fucking," exclaimed Ritu.

"Oh Pawan, fuck me more... harder, "she screamed.

Now with a good rhythm, his cock was sliding in easy, the wetness of her cunt began to make a squelching noise.

"Pawan, come in me, fuck me hard, "again she shouted like a crazy woman.

He looked at Ritu, she was nodding for him to go on.

"Pawan, I'm coming, squirt it hard in me, "she moaned.

Pawan Kumar was getting worked up and fucking her good as she started moaning and panting, thinking of his hard cock slipping in and out of her big fat smooth lips and feeling her tummy wobbling under him made him give that little extra push at the end of his stroke.

"Yes, yes you've done it Pawan, I'm coming, "she shouted.

Pawan Kumar thought it was the right timing to let go of his cum, squirting deep inside Kusum Didi as she moaned and shouted.

"Pawan, fill me with your hot cum, fill me full, Pawan, I love you, "she whined.

Ritu looked at him with her mouth open. He shuddered to a stop still deep inside, a violent twitch ripped through his body, his cock twitching and bucking inside her cunt. He came violently inside her cunt; his cock spewed the hot liquid inside her cunt.

"Kiss me Pawan," Kusum Didi said.

Ritu nodded again and he kissed Kusum Didi, full wet sloppy kissing he was getting from her in return. After a couple of minutes, she broke away from his mouth and he climbed off, slipping his cock from her well-saturated love hole and lay down next to her.

"Are you alright Kusum Didi? "asked Ritu.

"Yes, I'm fine, "she replied.

"Come here Kusum Didi, sleep with us tonight, "said Ritu as the two of them rolled together.

"Do you not mind? You both are husband and wife, "Kusum Didi asked.

"No, we both want you to sleep here with us, "said Ritu.

Pawan Kumar was in the middle, and both the women were on his two sides. He grabbed the sheet covering everyone up.

Pawan Kumar cuddled in behind Ritu, touching Ritu's arm to let her feel he was there to care for her. Ritu was first to break away and they could hear her sleeping.

Pawan Kumar moved his hand down to Kusum Didi's bum, feeling between her legs. She rolled off her side and a little more on to her front giving him better access to her cunt, playing with her sloppy cum filled fanny.

Pawan Kumar felt her move and she started to come back on to her back, now sorted he gave her a little kiss as she turned her head to him. Running his hand down over her breasts to her fanny, she parted her legs gently as not to wake Ritu.

Her hand was already rubbing her cunt lips, then she fetched her wet fingers to his mouth and then into hers. He kept finger fucking her quietly, fetching love juice out on to her lips. They both must have drifted off to sleep as it was the light that woke him up. Both of them were wakening up as well, unsure what to say. They all kept quiet until Kusum Didi sat up, and said, "I need the toilet."

With being in the middle of the bed, someone would have to give the sheet up to let her get out and it was Pawan Kumar, just lying there naked as she shuffled to the bottom of the bed. As she stood up the force of gravity played its part letting a stream of his cum ran out of her pussy.

"Shit!" Kusum Didi cried.

Nipping her legs tight together she tried to waddle to the toilet, Ritu seeing this, grabbed a tissue paper jumping out of bed to help her and the same happened to her also.

"Fuck!" Ritu also cried.

Now the two of them nipped their legs tight shut looking at each other and began laughing. Both with the tissue papers stuck up their cunts, they set off for the toilet. Ten minutes past of talking and laughing then the shower started as Ritu came back.

"Is she alright?" he asked.

"It has made her a day, she's so happy, thank you for doing that, "said Ritu.

Kusum Didi came back from the shower naked to them.

The night turned out to be a rest night as everybody was tired. Both three of them were lying in bed naked. Pawan Kumar was in the middle, and Kusum Didi and Ritu were on his two sides.

Then Pawan Kumar said to them, "Listen, two ladies, Tomorrow is my last day at Puri. Day after tomorrow, I will leave for Kolkata."

Then Ritu shifted her side, turned her body towards Pawan Kumar by putting one of her legs on his tummy, her breasts being pressed in his hairy chest, kissed Pawan Kumar's face. She ran her fingers throughout his face and lastly ran her finger in the line of his lips. Pawan Kumar felt very romantic.

She said, "My dear husband, Kusum Didi has a proposal to give you. We both have thoroughly discussed this matter. Kusum Didi wants to be your wife forever. Since I am your first wife, she is ready to be your second wife, and I have no objection."

Pawan Kumar turned his side towards Kusum Didi, and asked, "Is it fact, what Ritu is saying?"

With too much shyness, Kusum Didi nodded her head, and said, "Yes, I love you, I want you, and I want to be your devoted wife for the whole life."

"OK, but there are certain conditions," said Pawan Kumar.

"What are those?" both the ladies asked in one voice.

"First of all, she has to change her white outfits, she has to wear the best colorful saree tomorrow morning. Secondly, she has to dye her whole white hair into black including her pubic hair. I will put sindoor(vermilion) on her forehead and her parting hairline before a photo of our Hindu God, then only she will be my wife. Thirdly, after accepting her as my wife, she will be junior to Ritu being the status of wife, as she would be my second wife, so both Ritu and I will address her as 'Kusum' and she will address Ritu as Ritu Didi being her elder sister. She would give due respect to Ritu, she would be obliged always to Ritu as a younger sister, "said Pawan Kumar.

"I do agree," replied Kusum Didi.

Then they all went into a deep sleep.

------------- ------------ --------------- ----------

The next day morning, both Ritu and Kusum Didi woke up together earlier than Pawan Kumar. Pawan Kumar was still in deep slumber. The first thing Ritu did was to make Kusum Didi completely naked. Ritu prepared the black hair dye in a china bowl. With a hairbrush, she started to brush her whole white hair of the head into black.

Then Ritu said, "Kusum Didi, raise your two arms."

She started to brush her white hair under armpits into black. Then Ritu bent towards her lower parts.

"Kusum Didi, spread your legs," Ritu said.

Then she started brushing her pubic hair into black.

"Kusum Didi, just go backside of the house, sit sometimes there, and let all the dyes of hair be dried up in the sunshine," Ritu advised.

Then Ritu became naked, she also dyed her part of white hairs on her head, in her armpits, and on her mound. She knew that her husband always liked the hairy woman.

After sometimes, Pawan Kumar woke up and opened his eyes. He couldn't find his women in the house, so he proceeded towards the backside of the house, and found them sitting naked in rattan chairs and they were basking in the sun. When he approached nearer, he found a complete change in Kusum Didi. Her whole head hair was black including her armpit hair and pubic hair. She was looking young at least 15 years younger than her actual age.

With a surprised face, he asked, "Who has transformed you into a young woman?"

Kusum Didi smiled, and replied, "The credit goes to Ritu."

Ritu said with a smile, "Mind it, it is the last time you are addressing me as 'Ritu'. After becoming a second wife of my husband, you have to address me as 'Ritu Didi' as I will be your elder sister."

Then all three massaged oil with one another, they all showered together. They had their breakfast in open space at the backside of the house naked. The bras, panties, and clothes still laying where they were tossed last night.

Now, the important moment was arriving. Kusum Didi's heart was beating with nervousness as she was going to be the wife of Pawan Kumar. Ritu chose the best bridal saree with a matching blouse in red color along with a black bra and black panties. Kusum Didi wore the outfits. Then Ritu painted her hands and side of ankles with Alta (A red dye that is applied to the hands and feet of the new bride). Ritu applied mehndi (Henna) on the palms, above the hands, and on fingernails of Kusum Didi. Ritu picked a pair of gold bangles that Kusum Didi put on her both hands along with 10 nos of red-colored glass bangles in each hand. Ritu made her wearing a big gold necklace on her neck along with gold earrings in her ears. Kusum Didi had a silver nose ring as well as silver Toe rings, and ankle bracelets in her feet.

"Ohhh, God! You are looking like a young and beautiful bride," exclaimed Ritu in a surprising voice.

On the other hand, Pawan Kumar was ready in a golden colored outfit of sherwani (outfits of Indian groom). Then Ritu put a photo of one of the Hindu Gods in the middle of the room. She had arranged two garlands for each of them. Both Pawan Kumar and Kusum Didi prostrated and made a reverential bowing forward before the photo of God respectfully with a Namaste (reverential salutation to God with folded hands).

Then both of them stood up.

Pawan Kumar declared, "Almighty God! In the name of you and Infront of you, I accept Kusum as my wife from today."

Kusum also declared, "I also accept Pawan Kumar as my husband from today."

Then lastly Ritu declared, "I am the witness of their marriage, they being wife and husband from today."

Then both Pawan Kumar and Kusum exchanged garlands each other, and Pawan Kumar put the sindoor(vermilion)on her forehead and in the parting of hair on her head. Now Kusum became a newlywed wife and Pawan Kumar husband.

Kusum touched the feet of Pawan Kumar, and he blessed her.

Pawan Kumar said to Kusum, "Kusum, go and touch the feet of your Ritu Didi, your elder sister."

Kusum bent down before Ritu and touched her feet. Ritu blessed her by saying, "God bless you Kusum, my younger sister. Wish you a happy married life."

"Thank you, Ritu Didi," she replied, and further said, "Ritu Didi, promise me that you will always protect me in the absence of our husband."

"Sure, after all now, you are my younger sister, "replied Ritu.

Then Kusum said, "Ritu Didi, why not we all go outside for lunch to celebrate the wedding ceremony?"

"Yes, Kusum. You are right. We will take lunch outside in some Restaurant, and spend the whole day at sea beach," said Ritu.

The three of them had their lunch in Restaurant and spent the rest of the day at sea beach. It was around 4.30 PM, the daylight was still there, the evening was approaching due to winter. They were about to head back to the house.

Pawan Kumar said, "I want to pee."

Both his wives said, "We also want to pee."

"But I warn you both. Don't pee in public toilets as they are not hygienic. As your cunts will be in close contact with the floor, you may invite infection in your cunts," advised Pawan Kumar.

Since the pressure was much Pawan Kumar had no alternative as he popped into the public toilets which were not hygienic. The women went near to the car where it was parked. After finishing his pee, he came out from the public toilet, and proceeded towards the parking place, near the car but there was no sign of his women. Looking around the car, he found them squatting against the wall at the back of the car.

"What's wrong? "he asked.

"We want to pee," Ritu said.

Luckily, not a single person was found to be in that area. Both lifted their sarees and petticoats and both with no panties on, with their black hairy fannies.

Then Pawan Kumar said, "Let there be a competition between you two, who could pee the furthest?"

Both started to pee, dark golden liquid squirting past their cunt lips began running down the parking area. Kusum's pee coming out like a hose jet where Ritu's was more sprinkling from side to side through her bush. If only he could join them, but he had just done.

The two of them squeezed every last drop out of their bladders to see who could pee the furthest. He set a time of five minutes and the three of them watched as the clock counted down, and Kusum being the winner.

"Well done, Kusum," said Pawan Kumar.

By the time they returned to the house, it was an evening with full darkness.

Due to the wedding ceremony, the two women decided to prepare delicious and sumptuous food themselves in the kitchen for dinner. At around 9.00 PM, they all sat together for dinner. The items for dinner were Biriyani, Mutton curry, fish fry, pais, and a variety of sweets (All Indian dishes). His wives were feeding him foods from the plates with much love and enthusiasm. He also fed them with his hand in an alternate way. They finished their dinner. It was around 10.30 PM, the idle time to go to bed. Pawan Kumar entered the bedroom. He was surprised to find the bed strewn with roses and jasmines all over. A sweet fragrance emanating from flowers was spreading and filling up the entire room. Then he watched the paint of fucking between a male and female which he purchased from the Artisan village was tugged in the wall of the bedroom. The atmosphere was too romantic and sexy. Pawan Kumar sat on the king-sized bed, and his two wives came and sat beside his two sides. The two of them started undressing his clothes one by one until he was completely naked. Then they both also started to undress each other, and both of them became naked.

Pawan Kumar got in the king-size bed and laid on his back, the wives sat up and ran their hands all over his body.

1...56789...19