Donor Uncle in Apartment Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After looking around a lot of art materials, they purchased various materials. Pawan Kumar chose a particular pattachitra which was painted lively of a fucking posture of a male and female as engraved in Konark Temple. Then they drove on to the main road from the moor, his hand wandering up her leg as they drove. Pulling off the road of moor and on to the main road, they stopped for lunch in a restaurant by the side of the main road. The time was 12.30 PM, afternoon.

They were given a special closed cabin. These closed cabins would be allotted to couples or families so that they could enjoy, talk freely themselves and eat their foods comfortably without interruption. They ordered their food.

"When Ritu comes, I want to see and hear you fuck her as you do with me in the open space behind the house, and I will be fingering myself like crazy peeping through the window," said Kusum Didi.

"I'll try my best with her" he replied.

After finishing their lunch, they were beginning to eat the special cream cakes that they bought from the Artisan Village. Kusum Didi pulled up her saree and petticoat, and as usual, she had no panties beneath it. She squeezed some cream out of her éclair on to her pussy, much inside her pussy.

"Lick that, "she said to Pawan Kumar.

The cream was in a dollop along her cunt lips and she ran her finger through it squashing it further inside herself. Watching her licking her fingers, Pawan Kumar went down on to her, eagerly darting his tongue along her cunt lips as her legs were parted.

Sucking Kusum Didi, clean of cream in a Restaurant was quite thrilling, and he could feel her hand sliding in the leg of his pants and circling his cock with her fingers. The feel of her hand made him suck on her clit until he heard long deep breaths coming from her. A sudden sharp intake of breath and her cunt muscles tensing signaled that her orgasm had arrived.

She was going to come and so was he. Her orgasm erupted from inside and got mixed up with the cream. It was made into a special dollop and started dribbling inside the mouth of Pawan Kumar. Then as he squirted in her hand, a puddle formed in the palm of her hand as his cock twitched in her circled fingers.

Kusum Didi loosened her grip from around his cock, pulling her cradled hand of warm cum from the leg of his pants, and smeared it across her fanny, rubbing it well into her smooth cunt lips.

While returning, they called in at the shops for food, fruits, vegetables, and some grocery items. On their arrival back to the house, they found Ritu sunning herself at the back of the house.

"Had a nice day you two? "asked Ritu.

"Yes it has been nice," Pawan Kumar replied.

"How do you feel now, Kusum Didi? As per Doctor's advice, you have to apply the oil in your entire body with sunbath for continuous 3 days, "asked Ritu.

"Ritu, you see, the backside of our house is the proper place, surrounded by a wall and a lot of trees, no one to spy on you when you sunbath naked, After applying oil, I was walking around there with no clothes, under the sun, "she replied.

"Infront of Pawan Kumar?" Ritu exclaimed in a surprising tone.

"I was her lifesaver on that fateful night. I have massaged her naked body even I was lying above her completely naked. So, where the question of shyness and embarrassment comes? We all are elderly and matured persons," replied Pawan Kumar.

Ritu looked at Pawan Kumar with daggers in her eyes.

After a while, Ritu said, "I suppose you are right."

"I'm glad that you are back, it's just afternoon, and I need the hotness of afternoon sun on my body. Is it alright to strip off "asked Kusum Didi while looking at Ritu?

Ritu was stunned at her blunt remark and surprised to find how Kusum Didi had become so much daring, bold, and shameless within 2 days of her absence. She assumed something fishy was going between Pawan Kumar and Kusum Didi.

"Yes, Kusum Didi that's alright, I'm just a bit shocked to find my elder sister almost naked before my husband," Ritu replied.

The absurd behavior of Kusum Didi was still lingering in her mind, how a pious and spiritual lady of 68 years could be transformed into a different personality within 2 days?

She wondered, and said, "I don't mind Kusum Didi if you want to strip off."

Kusum Didi slipped her blouse off and sat down in her lacy bra then pulled her saree and petticoat down up to the knee of her legs. She was now only with panty and bra.

In the meantime, Pawan Kumar carried the shopping in and joining the two ladies out in the sun while stripping off his shirt and shorts. He was with his bare wide and hairy chest with boxer only.

Kusum Didi said to Ritu, "Relax dear, I don't mind him being naked, just pretend I'm not here and You go and get your clothes off and join him."

Ritu did as Kusum Didi said, coming back

with a towel around her waist, slowly letting it fall open when she sat down, she had become slightly plumper than before as Pawan Kumar noticed, but he liked her big 36d breasts, a slight roll around her stomach and waist, and one big hairy patch surrounding her cunt mixed of white and black hair. Kusum Didi eventually undid her bra and stood up pushing her panty down her legs and stepped out of it, her black and white hairy fanny now on show for the world to see.

"Anyone want a cup of tea?" asked Kusum Didi.

"I'm alright," Pawan Kumar said

"Did you see that?" Ritu said.

"See what? "asked Pawan Kumar.

"Most of her pubic hairs are all white," Ritu whispered.

"I have already noticed while massaging the oil that night," Pawan Kumar said.

When Pawan Kumar came back with a plate of some snacks and a water bottle, both of them looked at him then began sniggering.

"What's the matter?" he asked.

"Oh nothing, "replied Ritu.

He filled their glasses up with water from the bottle, but they were still sniggering.

"What is it? "he again asked.

"Kusum Didi was telling me that she had never seen such a long and huge banana ever in her life which one could hardly see it nowadays, "said Ritu.

"Although Kusum Didi is 68 years old-woman, she has never eaten Banana ever in her life because Doctor has already advised her not to take it because of her health problem. Now, after seeing a big banana, she is tempted to have it. But I am warning her as her throat may be choked due to huge size," Ritu said teasingly.

Pawan Kumar was well aware of their discussion, they were referring to his huge dick. He knew that Kusum Didi was making a fool to Ritu who was unaware of the fact that they were fucking like rabbits for the last two days continuously. Sitting back down, he started thinking about fucking Ritu and Kusum Didi together. A hardness began in his cock, and his cock started growing after thinking about them.

Over tea, things did relax, Ritu and Kusum Didi were joking with each other, Kusum Didi telling Ritu that she wished she had nice breasts like hers.

"More tea?" Pawan Kumar asked.

"Oh please!" said Kusum Didi.

Pawan Kumar was standing up as Ritu finished biting some of the snacks and was having a mouthful of water from her glass, she spluttered the mouth full of water down over her body and began laughing. Unable to control her laughter, she said, "My dear husband, can you get a banana for Kusum Didi?"

"Definitely, dear. But Kusum Didi has never eaten banana ever in her life, I doubt whether she could push the big banana inside her mouth, "replied Pawan Kumar.

"Are you not aware of the fact that Kusum Didi is 68 years old, quite senior to both of us, and she has a larger and wider mouth, "said Ritu with a naughty smile.

By this time, his cock had grown into mammoth size inside his boxer, so he pulled down his boxer up to his thighs and pushed his cock out as far as he could while he poured tea into the cup of Ritu, Ritu grabbed his huge throbbing cock and pretended to shake hands with it.

"Nice to see you," she said and busted out laughing.

Pawan Kumar filled the cup of Kusum Didi with tea.

"Go on, Kusum Didi, shake his hand" as Ritu giggled away.

Kusum Didi did as Ritu said and shook hands with his cock, shaking and pulling at the same time, sipping half her glass of tea, and said, "I'm off to bed for an afternoon nap and leave you two love birds to do anything here."

Another half an hour and Ritu spread a mat on the earth under the open sky where the warm sunshine was falling.

"Do you think she's asleep?" she said.

"I would think so, "replied Pawan Kumar.

"Let me feel that big thing of yours. After a long time...huh... insert in me, "said Ritu in a horny voice.

Still standing, they started kissing as Ritu felt his cock.

"I think Kusum Didi liked feeling this, I feel sorry for her, it has been 68 years since she had never seen a male cock neither she felt it nor fucked by anyone. Poor old virgin! Would you let her touch it again sometime? "asked Ritu.

"I don't know, she is your companion and elder sister, "said Pawan Kumar.

"I know she is but we all got on so well that night to save her, both of you were naked and have seen each other's naked body, so now there is no shyness nor any hesitation between you. Even you were lying naked above her," said Ritu.

"At that time, that was not sexual pleasure. I was lying above an ice slab. She was a patient then and I was trying to save her life by transmitting my natural body heat to her, "replied Pawan Kumar.

"My dear, I understand that but why don't you make her feel young again for me? Please dear, "she pleaded.

"I will try "replied Pawan Kumar.

"Thanks love. Now let me see, how much you have missed me? "said Ritu.

Very little foreplay was needed as Ritu lay down with her legs wide apart on the mat, a big hairy cunt being parted with her fingers to show her moist lips.

Grabbing his cock as it got close to her lips, she inserted it straight into her love tunnel, a long time of none sex for her, and she was tighter.

"Go on fuck me, "she cried.

The mat was not the best for rampant sex, only soothing effect was the warm sun, every movement made her squeaking and Ritu was panting, "shhhhhhh."

He got her legs against his shoulders watching his cock sliding in and out of her hairy fanny and her breasts wobbling about like two jellies.

"Oh yes, fuck me harder, Pawan, "she screamed.

It was an open space covered with trees, just like a small jungle, further surrounded by the high wall inaccessible to the outward world. The broad daylight was coming directly from every corner with the sun above the sky as the heat of the day was still present. Ritu started to moan. Little slurping noises were coming from her fanny as her juice lubricated his cock.

"Yes, yes, fuck me "she panted.

Forgetting about her Kusum Didi, who was sleeping in the bedroom and the window of which was opened to them, she started loud pants and moans.

"Go on, fuck me, finish me off "she screamed in a loud voice.

Holding her waist, Pawan Kumar made every thrust count, pushing as deep as he could, thinking about Kusum Didi peeping through the open window and fingering herself while listening to Ritu getting fucked hard. His balls were about to explode.

"Cum in me" Ritu shouted out loud.

The pressure that shot along his cock and out into her wanting cunt was immense, her body tensed up stiffly.

"Oh yes that's it," Ritu panted.

With a sweat across his body and panting hard, Pawan Kumar kept his cock buried deep inside, her legs sticking to his shoulders and his hands squeezing her magnificent breasts together. His cock kept twitching as her insides nipped it.

"I needed that...yes...your big cock after a long time "she cried.

Pawan Kumar could not control himself, he moaned, "Rituuuu...ohhhh...I am cumming...aaahhh."

His cock spurted a thick volume of white condensed blobs deep inside her cunt. The moment Ritu felt the molten lava falling inside her cave, she had a bursting orgasm automatically, her cunt tissues grabbed the huge cock tightly, and after few moments let it go.

Pulling out and rubbing his cock along her hairy lips, and knocking the last drips of the cum off, still had her smiling as his cock brushed up to her clit.

"I wonder if my Kusum Didi could still have this feeling of pleasure! "said Ritu.

Pawan Kumar lay down next to Ritu kissing her passionately, rubbing his finger along her open crack and smearing his cum into her hairy bush. Within minutes, she was sound asleep. He crawled out of the mat to go to the toilet, he went through Kusum Didi's bedroom.

He had just finished at the toilet when the door from the bedroom opened, Kusum Didi was standing naked and licking her finger. He knew that she had fingered herself while watching their fucking through the open window. She offered her finger to his mouth, pure old woman's fanny juice.

She sat on the toilet pulling him to her, her hand lifting his limp cock to her mouth and she started to lick it. Ritu's love juice was smeared along with his cock and Kusum Didi was licking it off.

-------- -------------- ------------------- ------------

The next morning Kusum Didi woke up first and she was in the shower adjunct to the bedroom where Pawan Kumar and Ritu were sleeping. Then Pawan Kumar and Ritu, both of them also woke up with the sound of the shower in the bathroom. They opened the door of the bedroom.

Ritu said, "Let's make this day special for my Kusum Didi, will you flirt with her and play the game of daring with her if you don't mind? Pleeeeease."

Then Kusum Didi came out from the bathroom in her lacy bra and panty after her shower, Pawan Kumar jumped out of bed with a morning boner.

"Good morning, Kusum Didi. Sleep well? "said Pawan Kumar.

"Like a log, "she replied and smiled after watching his erect cock.

After breakfast, they were sitting in their regular open sun place, the backside of the house. Then Ritu suggested for Pawan Kumar to put and massage that medicated oil on Kusum Didi, still in her bra and panty.

After lunch, the three of them went into town to a market. When Ritu was purchasing some grocery items, and Pawan Kumar finding Kusum Didi alone with himself, he told her about Ritu's plan to make her merry and the dare game.

Then they were back to the house, it was already evening, and they had their tea and still fully dressed when Ritu proposed to start the game of daring. In fact, Pawan Kumar had given the game of daring cards quite a long back to Ritu when she was in Kolkata. These were special playing cards with sexual statements on them, one pile for male and one pile for female, in addition to this there would be a movable disc that resembled a compass with an arrow in the middle which would indicate east, west, north, and south. The disc would be placed in the middle of the players, and one player would be required to rotate the disc by hand and leave abruptly, and ultimately the arrow in the middle would rotate for sometimes and then it would be stopped indicating towards some player, then that particular player would pick a card and do what's on the card.

In the evening, after taking snacks and coffee, they started to play and the daring games were like French kiss to the opposite sex, remove your bra, show your breasts, take off your underwear, place your hand on the crotch next to you, kiss the crotch of the opposite sex, unclothed for ten seconds, run around the room naked, kiss any part of the opposite sex's body, and so on.

After a few laughs and joking, the arrow indicated towards Pawan Kumar. The card which he picked was read as 'Doing what the wife wanted'.

Pawan Kumar glanced towards his wife, Ritu.

Ritu said, "Pawan, kiss the cunt of Kusum Didi."

Pawan Kumar had to kiss her crotch, so, he knelt before Kusum Didi, and lifted her saree and petticoat simultaneously above her knees up to the waist. Kusum Didi had no panty inside. Pawan Kumar kissed the top of her hairy cunt. Her legs parted slightly and her hand came on to his head holding him longer than the ten seconds.

"Go for it man," Ritu said.

A few more turns later, the arrow stopped with Kusum Didi.

"Suck the cock of a man" she read.

Pawan Kumar sat on the cushion as Kusum Didi got on to her knees, then undid his shorts, pulling his cock out the top of them. She held it with one hand, a big purple head squeezing out from her circled fingers looked her directly in the face. Going down on him, her warm mouth covered the tip as she slowly fed it into her mouth. She started sucking back and forth, as Ritu watched, after half a minute she pulled off and sat down again.

Starting the game again, it was Ritu's turn.

"Rub your crotch in a man's face," she read.

Ritu stood up, lifted her saree and petticoat to her waist, pulled off her panties, and grabbed the back of his head pulling him into her hairy bush. Pawan Kumar could not resist as he was darting his tongue inside her moist lips and she began to fuck his face.

"Did it say for how long?" Kusum Didi asked.

Ritu broke off from his face and sat down all horny. A few more turns and it was Kusum Didi again, picking the male card instead of the female card.

She read, "Kiss someone's tits."

Apart from her, there was only one female and that was Ritu. Ritu was unbuttoning her blouse. Then after removing her blouse completely, she let Kusum Didi reached around to undo her bra. Kusum Didi unhooked her bra, letting her 36d breasts gently drop out of the bra as she slipped it down her arms. Ritu stood naked in her upper portion of the body as Kusum Didi took a breast in her mouth, sucking gently her nipple, then she went for another breast.

Next turn, the indicator stopped at Pawan Kumar. His card was read as "Everybody in the group to say their sexual fantasy".

Pawan Kumar said, "Mine is to see whose pee runs the furthest on a hill out of you two."

Ritu said, "To be with my husband when he fucks another woman."

Kusum Didi said, "To enjoy a man before I'm too old."

Everybody laughed.

Now the indicator stopping at Ritu, and she picked the card.

The card said, "Kiss the crotch of a woman."

Ritu was pretty pissed now, Kusum Didi was already standing up, waiting for her.

Ritu was standing up and said, "I think we should go to bed."

Ritu went first to the bed at the front that was still made up from this morning, it was made up from all the seat cushions and it was more like a king-size bed compared to the one in the other bedroom.

"Kusum Didi, Come and sit on the bed," she said.

Kusum Didi went and sat on the bed, Ritu on her knees on the floor lifted her saree and petticoat, Kusum Didi's hairy cunt was visible before her face.

"It has got to be for at least ten seconds," Pawan Kumar said.

Ritu parted both knees apart revealing even more of Kusum Didi's cunt and lips, Ritu touched it gently running her hand up one leg and down the other before lowering her head. His cock was about to burst and he stripped out of his clothes. Passing Ritu on the floor, he climbed on to the bed.

Ritu lifted her head and Kusum Didi lifted her legs on to the bed pushing herself back, lifting her bum off the bed, Ritu pulled her saree and petticoat down to her feet. All three of them naked and in the same bed.

With all the clothes removed from the body of Kusum Didi, Ritu went back down into her parted legs and Pawan Kumar knelt at Kusum Didi's face, offering her his huge hard cock, gently sliding her hand along the full length of the shaft and directing it into her mouth.

Pawan Kumar had one hand behind her head and the other sliding over her tummy towards her clit, feeling Ritu's tongue. Pawan Kumar began rubbing her clitoris whereas Ritu's tongue was sliding in and out of her cunt. The extra attention her clit got, sent Kusum Didi into overdrive, sucking his cock hard.

1...45678...19