Donor Uncle in Apartment Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum for me, Julie, I want you to cum when I fill your hot young pussy with my cum. I know you have another cum in you," he said.

He pinched and prodded her clit with his fingers, his cock pulling and pushing into her tight pussy, her wetness letting him speed up the fuck of her pussy. Julie did not know how much more of this she could take. She grabbed Grand pa's cock with her pussy, squeezing it tightly, hoping to get him to cum. Anything to get it over with. She squirmed on the bed, her legs bent high over her head, her body painfully bent in half, forced to take his cock as it fucked her hard. She felt the fingers on her clit, grabbing the sensitive, but the swollen little bud, stimulating her again.

Oh, god, he was going to make her cum again, this time while getting fucked hard. She moved her hips side to side, trying to escape the fingers, but only helping them to stimulate her clit as the fingers held tight, stretching the hard bud.

"Fuck me," she cried, "make me cum."

"Yeah, I knew you would like fucking, Julie, your body was made for big cocks. I'll make you cum," panted Pawan Kumar, his fingers masturbating her to an orgasm.

He pushed in deep, burying his cock deep inside her cunt and began to shoot her full of his, sticky cum. He pulled out, hearing the squishing noise in her pussy as he let go another load of cum in her, forcing it back deep inside her.

He felt her body shudder as she began to cum, her pussy clamping tightly onto his cock, squeezing the last of the cum from his balls.

"Ooohhhhh, Gooddddd, I am cummming," Julie screamed as she felt her body explode, she could feel her pussy grabbing the cock inside her, trapping it, the pulsating cum shooting out, filling her pussy.

Another tremor hit her, her ass rising higher on the bed, trying to suck more of the cock into her pussy. Her body shook, her skin covered in sweat. Fucked by a big cock.

Pawan Kumar pulled his cock from her body, looking at Julie lying on the bed, covered in sweat and cum, curled into a ball. The time was only 11.30 AM. Their bodies entwined with each other, and both of them fell on sleep, a deep sleep of peace which they never felt in their lives.

-- -- --

Pawan Kumar woke up suddenly. He looked at the wall clock, it was 5.00 AM, early in the morning. He heard the soft sound of her breathing. She lay on the bed, face down, the blanket half off of her naked back. His morning boner stood out hard and erect. He wanted her again. He needed her again. He pulled the blanket from her body, letting it fall to the floor at the foot of the bed. Her naked ass beckoned to him. He grabbed her ankles loosely in his hands and heard her murmur as he slowly spread her legs, watching as her pussy and asshole spread open before him. He knelt between her legs, moving his body up until he was over hers. His hands reached down and grabbing her hips, started to pull her ass up in the air, her knees bending beneath her.

"Whaatttt?" she cried, awake and confused.

She felt hands on her hips and her body being raised. She felt a hard, hot instrument being pushed against her pussy.

"Ooowwww, again? it hurts too much already," she expressed in a fake face of agony knowing that

it was Grand pa's cock and she wanted it again.

His cock started to push into her pussy, now swollen and red from the previous brutal fuckings. She was placed on her knees, her ass and pussy displayed openly to him, ready to be fucked like a dog. She felt the hard cock pierce her pussy and push into her hard.

She was not ready, but he did not care.

The cock began to ruthlessly fuck her again and all she could do is lay there submissively and wait for him to fill her with his hot cum again. The cock began to pound her hard, the position allowing Pawan Kumar's cock to fuck into her deeper, battering her body from the inside. Her breasts swung as he fucked her, his fingers reaching out and grabbing the nipples and milking them as they hung down. She felt a finger on her asshole and almost bit her lip as the finger pushed dryly up her anal tract, spreading her open as the cock continued to fuck her hard.

"Here it comes, Julie, ready for another load of cum?" Pawan Kumar asked and pounded his cock into her emptying his balls inside her again.

His finger corkscrewed into her asshole, feeling her body shudder in pain. His other hand milked the hanging nipple, pulling it down until it almost reached the bed.

"You're a great fuck, Julie, a real great fuck," he said, his cock finally satisfied, her pussy

now full of his cum again.

He got up, pulling his cock from her body and left her, face down, naked, cum on forming a puddle on the bed beneath her.

It took Julie almost a half-hour to gain her strength back, she got into the bathroom naked, had a quick shower to wash the smell of sex, sweat, and cum from her body. She got dressed quickly. Pawan Kumar called a taxi. The morning light was just trying to uncover the darkness.

"Now, don't forget anything, I can't fuck you every time," said Pawan Kumar with a smile.

Both of them embraced each other and kissed each other.

Julie said, "Grandpa, I can't forget you, this is an ever-lasting memory, I will keep it as a treasure in my heart forever." Then she left.

Luckily, neither Manasi nor Rupa were awoken at that moment, nor did they know anything that happened in the night.

Pawan Kumar had other works. He visited the Marketing Agency to sell his product in advance. After finishing his job, he wanted to drop in Bank, his old place. His real intention was to see Nisha. Nisha was very pleased to see him for a long time.

"Do you know, I have taken a flat on rent? I am staying there with my baby. You are going to stay with me tonight so that you could see your son and fuck me. Don't worry, I have undergone an operation of Female sterilization as I don't need further kids and in future whenever you visit Kolkata, you can fuck me without botheration," she said.

He also met Santosh in the bank who requested him to visit his house. Pawan Kumar assured him of a visit after two days. While returning from the bank, he met Savita, the sweeper.

"Saheb, how are my niece and daughter-in-law?" she asked.

"They are now my wives and mothers of my babies, "he replied with a smile.

Savita, the black and plumped lady said, "When will I be a mother of your baby again? Saheb, why don't you come to my slum tonight?"

"I am a little busy, I will visit your slum tomorrow evening," he assured her.

Nisha had prepared a nice dinner for him. He saw his son, he was big now, his face was exactly like Nisha but his height was long like Pawan Kumar. He kissed his son and cuddled him. That night, he had a lengthy and erotic fucking with Nisha who had a total of three nos of orgasm.

The next day in the evening, he spent a night with Savita in the slum. He fucked her whole night in front of her husband. He saw his two sons from Savita, who were now big boys of 6 years and 4 years. He felt pity for his two sons as they were growing up in a slum. He put some good amount in a bank being the fixed deposits for his sons so that they could get proper education once they would attain the age of 15 years.

The next day, as promised, he visited Santosh's house and fucked his wife Paro randomly the whole night in front of Santosh. He had two sons from Paro. Like Savita's sons, he also put some good money in the bank being the fixed deposits for the future education of Paro's sons.

Due to the frantic fucking of his women, he was tired and took rest in the apartment the whole day. In the evening, the two ladies Manasi and Rupa bade him farewell as he left for station to board the train to Kalka, on his way to Himachal Pradesh.

On his reaching to house, at the time of dinner on egg table, all of his wives inquired about his trip to Kolkata, and he told them that this was the best and successful trip he had ever made.

Of late, Pawan Kumar was very busy with his new dream projects of Apple juice, Apple Jam, and Apple wine. He was finalizing the things for these projects. He had already finance from banks. Most of his indigenous imported machinery from Japan and Germany had already arrived at the site of the plants. Pawan Kumar would do hard works every day in his office at Shimla, and at the end of the day, he would be very tired. But once, he would return to his house in the evening, he would find solace among his wives. All his wives would be waiting for him in the evening. After his arrival, they would take him to the bathroom, get him bathed in hot water, then they would serve him snacks with hot coffee. After that some of his wives would massage his body, some his head and hair, others would sit around him for chitchat. Now all of his sons and daughters had grown up, all the little ones would come rushing towards him, they would climb on his body when he would be lying, he would cuddle them and kiss them. Ultimately his entire tiredness will be gone.

With the company of his wives and children, he would feel soothes, comfort, and peace of mind as they were his world.

He had made a home rule that every night he would fuck his two wives on rotation, he would make them reach their orgasms but he would not ejaculate inside them. He would ejaculate inside one of his wives who would be in a safe period as he didn't want more kids from his wives. The next night, he would pick up another two wives until the circle of wives would be completed. The second rule was that whenever he would fuck his two wives, the other wives would make around and witness as the audience with full dress. He and his two wives of the night would be only naked, and he would fuck them within the circle of the audience.

It had already been more than a year, then his projects started to take shape. Pawan Kumar would be very busy in his office at Shimla. He would often come late to his house. The construction work had already started by the personnel of the "Oriental Construction and Engineering company' at the site. In the meantime, Dr. Preeti had a son born to her, he had become a father to another baby.

One day, he was very busy in his Chamber. His manager informed him that two Engineers from the 'Oriental Construction and Engineering company' had come to meet him for a discussion regarding the construction of plants. He instructed him to send them inside his chamber.

"May we come in Sir? "Pawan Kumar heard the voices.

Without looking, he said, "Please come in."

Then he startled, it was the sweet voices of ladies, and immediately he looked at them. Their faces were familiar to him, Lady Engineers. Oh my God, he could recognize them, Jyoti and Rekha from Visakhapatnam. He remembered how he fucked them both at Visakhapatnam, he smiled at them.

On seeing him, both of them were very much surprised.

Jyoti said, "Uncle, are you the owner of this company?"

Then Rekha said, "Are we working for you?"

Pawan Kumar said, "Both of you are right. I am the owner and I have hired your company for the construction of my plants. I am seeing you both after a long time but I could recognize easily as the beauties of your faces are not faded as you both look fresher and more beautiful than earlier when I saw you both a few years before at Visakhapatnam."

"We are very happy to see you again, "they said.

"Do you both still remember the memories of Visakhapatnam?" asked Pawan Kumar.

Both the young Engineers remained silent with their dropping eyes and without saying anything. Then Pawan Kumar reversed the subjects of discussion and they discussed the construction works. Pawan Kumar accompanied them to the best restaurant in Shimla and they had their lunch.

"When did you both come here? "Pawan Kumar asked.

"It has been a week. Every day morning, we are visiting the site and returning in the evening. We both wanted to meet you but your people said that the Boss was very busy. Luckily, today, we could meet you, "said Jyoti.

"Where are you staying? "he asked.

"In your company's Guesthouse at Shimla," said Rekha.

Then they informed him that after completion of their civil engineering, they had joined this construction company.

Then Jyoti said, "Moushumi Didi has a lovable son, now he must be 3 years old."

In the evening, he accompanied them to his Guesthouse. They were the sole occupant of the Guesthouse. He called the caretaker and instructed him to take the utmost care of these two ladies as they were his valued guest. He ordered coffee.

While sipping coffee, both of them asked him about his family. He explained to them in details of his involvement with various women of his life, he omitted Moushumi, her mother Rakhi, and Aprajita from the story, and how he married them all and now settled with them and how they bore him children one after another. Both the young girls were listening to his story with full attention.

"This is an amazing story," both of them exclaimed.

"What's about you both?" asked Pawan Kumar.

"As you know, we both are not only childhood friends, the best friends in this world, two parts of one heart. We vowed with each other that we both will share everything, even we will have a single husband. If you recall what happened in Visakhapatnam, when you and I had sex at night then the next day we visited Rekha's farmhouse near the seashore, I made her agree to have sex with you because we wanted to share everything even it is one man in our lives. You were the first man to take our virginity and ignited the fire of desire within us, and you left us tormenting ourselves. We both knew that nobody could replace you in our lives. We both fell in love with you the moment you left us at Visakhapatnam. We both wanted a husband like you, to marry you, and to have kids from you. Both of us knew that it was a sheer imagination as we cannot be reunited with you again. So, instead of loving and finding another man in our lives, we both decided that we will not allow another man in our lives, and we will remain spinsters throughout our lives. It is better to love each other, we are straight girls not lesbians, but sometimes to satisfy our urges, we will love physically each other," said Jyoti.

Pawan Kumar could see the tears in the eyes of two girls, and he had never imagined that they loved him so much and never allowed any man in their lives after he took their virginity.

Suddenly, both of the girls burst into more tears and started sobbing hysterically. Pawan Kumar sat between them, wiped out their tears with his hand, embraced the two girls, and showered upon kisses on their lips.

He said, "Since the love of yours towards me was so intense, pure, and devoted that God united both of you with me. Now, I feel that it was only God's wish to send you both here to meet and re-united with me. This is called destiny. Now, I cannot leave you both. You both are part of my life."

"Are you going to spend tonight with us?" asked Rekha.

"Certainly dear," he said and made a call to house. He informed Payal that due to some urgency, he had to stay back at Shimla.

"Jyoti, recall back our memories with him at Visakhapatnam," Rekha said.

Jyoti immediately blushed and her face turned red due to shyness in front of Pawan Kumar.

"Jyoti," Rekha spoke out, "you look so lovely when you blush. Would you mind if I undressed you so I could get a better look at how flushed you get?"

Jyoti was stunned, she never knew Rekha was such a daring girl.

"Would you mind, if we play a little love game with each other in front of you?" asked Rekha to Pawan Kumar. The two girls intended to seduce him as they were feeling shy to approach Pawan Kumar directly to ask for a fucking.

Pawan Kumar said, "No problem, I could watch you both."

"Go ahead," Jyoti said, intrigued by her this new game.

Rekha stepped behind Jyoti and unzipped the top of her tight tops, brushing her stomach gently against Jyoti's buttock on purpose this time. Her hands trembled as she slipped off the top, then unsnapped Jyoti's bra. She went around to face her when she pulled the bra off, sucking in her breath as she stared at Jyoti's softly curved breasts.

"Beautiful," Rekha murmured, "Would you mind if I stroke your nipples?"

"I don't mind," Jyoti said. She shivered as Rekha cupped her breasts and gently stroked the brown nipples.

"Like hot silk," Rekha whispered.

Rekha's ample breasts heaved with excitement as her fingers aroused and tingled the rigid nipples. Her lips parted and Jyoti could sense she was fighting to control her wild passion, that she wanted to fling Jyoti down on the nearby couch.

Instead, Rekha shuddered and stepped back. She knelt and pulled Jyoti's jeans to the floor, her eyes glittering on her naked thighs. Jyothi stepped out of it and Rekha gripped the rim of her white lacy panties. She slid them down slowly, her palms stroking Jyoti's hot flesh. She worked them down, her face only inches from Jyoti's delicate brunette pubic nest.

There was a long moment of suspense as Rekha's hands trembled on Jyoti's soft hips. Her tongue circled her lips.

"So lovely," Rekha whispered by the pink cleft, "So sensual..."

Pawan Kumar couldn't control himself.

"Magnificent!" he said, running his eyes over Jyoti's lush curves, "Hey, you two, I'm not a potted plant here."

Rekha laughed and said, "Relax, dear. We haven't forgotten you. You'll see..."

Rekha felt her desire rising feverishly as she stroked Jyoti's hot, satiny flesh.

"I'm also going to strip," Rekha said.

Rekha was naked in less than a minute. Her pulse quickened and she felt a soft trickle in her hole as she studied Jyoti's glowing nakedness.

For a long moment, Rekha stared into Jyoti's eyes, her heaving breast betraying her wild excitement. Then she flung her arms around Jyoti and crushed her hot, velvety tits against her. Forcing her tongue between Jyoti's lips, her fingers dug into Jyoti's hot buttocks.

"I want you first," Rekha whispered, biting Jyoti on the lips, squirming her crotch against her feverishly. She enclosed Jyoti's body in her more ample, searing one, trembling wildly at the delicious contact.

Jyoti responded with an urgency of her own. Jerking her hips softly against Rekha's, the throbbing ache in her wet pussy was a fierce need.

Rekha led Jyoti to the couch. Jyoti lay back on the pillows, groaning as Rekha cupped one of her breasts and sucked hungrily on the nipple. Rekha's hands stroked and rubbed Jyoti's hot flesh, her lips and tongue slid over her stomach. A deep moan came from Jyoti's throat. She rested her legs over Rekha's back and raised her hips high off the cushion.

Jyoti panted as Rekha teased her for a minute. Her wet tongue flicked on both trembling inner thighs; her hands pulled back the flesh of Jyoti's mound to expose her glistening pussy.

A wild, searing thrill, like an electric shock, tore through Jyoti's body. Rekha buried her face against her quivering organ and lashed it with her tongue, probing her moist walls. Seizing her swollen clitoris between her lips, she began sucking fiercely. Rekha devoured her with greed, giving Jyoti a series of shattering thrills as she sucked gently one moment and savagely the next. She vibrated her tongue rapidly on the quivering stud with a delicious effect.

Jyoti discovered that Rekha's skill at oral lovemaking surpassed her own. She had a sadistic flair for teasing, for arousing Jyoti to a frenzy of passion and, then at the moment of impending orgasm deliberately slowing down her kisses. Probing Jyoti's hot walls with the tip of her long tongue in a delicate maneuver, she used a soft, dreamy suction on her clitoris.

Jyoti was only vaguely aware that Pawan Kumar was now sitting on the edge of the bed. He was naked, his huge prick erect and his eyes glittered at the two of them.