Donor Uncle in Apartment Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-- -- --

It had been almost three weeks since the arrival of Rupa. Life was going as usual in the household. The two crazy young girls would not let Pawan Kumar, they would need his cock inside their pussies almost every night. He would fuck Rupa on the occasions during the absence of two girls. Sometimes, Mona would call him in the afternoon, and immediately he would leave his bank works, he would fuck her by staying with her 45 minutes in her residence and would come back again to the bank. Not a single bank employee would get the slightest hint where their boss had been. He was visiting frequently Payal as she was in her advanced stage of pregnancy. He was more concerned about Payal as she was bearing his child.

One evening, suddenly Pawan Kumar received a call from Payal that she was not feeling well and feeling pain. On receiving the call from her, Pawan Kumar took Rupa with him and immediately rushed to her residence. Both of them took Payal to a Nursing Home, and at around post-midnight, Payal delivered a male baby. Both Pawan Kumar and Rupa were staying the whole night in the waiting room of the Nursing Home. The next day, in the morning, Payal came to her senses and both mother and baby were fine. The doctor allowed Pawan Kumar and Rupa to visit the mother and newborn baby. When they entered, Payal was feeding milk to her baby.

"Waaaoooo, he is so white and healthy, "exclaimed Rupa.

After seeing the newborn baby, Rupa returned to the apartment and Pawan Kumar was left alone with Payal in the cabin.

Pawan Kumar kissed Payal and said, "My dear, are you happy now?"

"Yes, dear. You have gifted me a son and I am very happy, see him, he is our son," said Payal.

"Inform Aprajita, my daughter," said Payal.

"Sure, dear," he replied.

In the meantime, the doctor and two nurses entered the cabin. They checked up both Payal and the baby.

"Mr. Pawan Kumar, both the mother and baby are fine and in good health. You need not worry about them; our nurses are there to take care of them. They have to stay here for a minimum of a week for our supervision. Formally, you can visit them every evening for an hour as there is no need for your staying here," said the Doctor.

"Thank you, Doctor," said Pawan Kumar.

After staying for sometimes with Payal, Pawan Kumar said, "Payal Darling, now, I am leaving. Don't worry, every evening, I will be visiting while returning from the bank."

He kissed her and left.

It was afternoon, although Pawan Kumar was busy with his work, suddenly he remembered to make a call to Aprajita, daughter of Payal.

He dialed the numbers to Bangalore.

"Hello, it is Pawan Kumar from Kolkata, "he said and heard the female voice from the other side, "May I know, who is speaking?"

"Dada, good afternoon, it is me, Manasi," Manasi said from the other side.

"How are you Manasi? How is your daughter-in-law, Aprajita? How is your newborn grandson? "he asked.

"Dada, I am fine, my daughter-in-law and grandson are fine and healthy. I am very happy that I have a grandson, "she replied.

"Manasi, really I am missing you. My cock is waiting for your pussy," said Pawan Kumar.

"Dada, are you gone crazy? We both are getting old. Does it look proper to have sex at this age when I have already crossed 45 years and also becoming a grandmother, "she admonished him in a naughty voice.

"But still your pussy is young, and I derive much pleasure while fucking you," said Pawan Kumar.

"Dada, you will not be changed. The more you are getting older the sexier you are becoming. You made me pregnant six years before and the result is our little daughter Tapaswini, now again you want to fuck me. At this fading age, I don't want to be pregnant by you as I cannot face embarrassment from my husband as well as from my grownup children, and they will gradually know our secret relationship," she said.

Pawan Kumar said, "Manasi, why are you worried so much? I will fuck you during your safe period so that you don't get pregnant. As you know, after a few months, I am going to be retired and I will leave your Apartment and will be settled in my new house in Himachal Pradesh. Knowing all this, still, you hesitate to fuck with me. You see, recently Rupa reached here from Chennai after her long stint at Chennai. Rupa willingly and happily let me fuck her. I am still fucking her randomly whenever we get an opportunity during the absence of girls."

There was a silence for some seconds. Pawan Kumar could hear heavy breathings of Manasi in the receiver.

"OK, Dada. You are like an obstinate child. Let me reach Kolkata, I will let you fuck," she said.

"When are you coming? "Pawan Kumar asked.

"Now, I think Aprajita is well acquainted with her baby, she knows how to feed the baby and how to take proper care of the baby. She is well trained so I will return after 15 days," said Manasi.

"What is she doing now?" asked Pawan Kumar.

"She was feeding her baby," said Manasi.

"There is good news. Her mother Payal had a male baby born last night. Don't tell her anything, I want to convey this good news personally to her, "said Pawan Kumar.

"So nice to hear this. Just hold on, I am calling her," said Manasi.

There was silence for some minutes, then he could hear footsteps through the receiver.

Then a sweet voice was heard, "Hello, Uncle. How are you?"

"I am fine, Aprajita. There is good news for you. Your mother had a male baby born last night. Congratulation on being an elder sister of the newborn baby, "said Pawan Kumar.

"I am so happy to hear this. How are my mother and my baby brother?" she asked.

"Both of them are fine and healthy. Your mother insisted me to convey this good news to you immediately," said Pawan Kumar.

"Uncle, I must congratulate you twice," said Aprajita.

"Aprajita, congratulate me twice? For what? I couldn't follow your sentence properly. Can you explain to me? "he exclaimed.

"Uncle, it is very simple. First congratulation on being a father to my baby. The second congratulation for being a father to my mother's baby, "she chuckled in her voice.

Then after some formal talks, Pawan Kumar cut off the connection.

Payal was discharged after a week. Pawan Kumar had already hired a private nurse to take care of Payal and her newborn baby. Even after that also Pawan Kumar would visit her in her residence every evening while returning from Bank.

After 15 days, Manasi reached with her daughter Tapaswini. The atmosphere was now changed a little bit with the presence of two ladies in flats. Pawan Kumar was very cautious to deal with the two girls. He would converse with them only in presence of their mothers but fucking them at night in his bedroom was a regular affair where the three would be sleeping completely in naked clinging to one another's body.

Pawan Kumar needed some changes in his sexual life. He was always waiting for an opportunity to fuck Manasi. At last, he got the opportunity. On Saturday, after closing the bank in early hours due to half-day, Pawan Kumar reached the Apartment by 2.00 PM. He found the flat of Rupa closed and Rupa, as well as two girls, were nowhere to be seen. He noticed the flat of Manasi was closed from inside. After removing his dresses, he wore shorts and went to the flat of Manasi. He knocked on the door.

After sometimes, Manasi opened the door with her sleepy eyes, most probably she was having her afternoon nap.

"Dada, you are so early? "she asked.

"Today is Saturday, a half-day of the bank," said Pawan Kumar.

"Ohh...I have forgotten, please come inside," she said and ushered him to her bedroom. He found Tapaswini in deep sleep in another room.

"Where are others?" asked Pawan Kumar.

"Rupa with girls have gone for shopping," she replied.

Both of them were sitting on her bed. Pawan Kumar moved a bit closer to her.

"Manasi, are you in a safe period? "he asked.

"Yes," she replied.

He looked down at her, taking a moment to admire the view before him. Long black hair fanned out around her head. The red satin saree she was wearing was standing in stark contrast to her pale skin, only to be offset by the matching red of her lips. He embraced her and put a deep kiss in her mouth, on her lips. Her mouth was slightly agape, waiting for his next kiss, his next touch. Their union was after a long time.

He removed her blouse and bra completely, and now her upper portion was completely naked. Then he disengaged her saree, and unfastened the lace of her petticoat from her waist, she had no panty inside. Now she was completely naked. He ran a gentle caress up her side, keeping his touch feather-light. He saw the goosebumps rise all across her body, her nipples tightening once again into little pebbles, their color as red and rosy as her lips.

She wasn't too skinny. Instead, her lush body was curved in all the right places, offering softness to his hard palms, her body drove him to madness. He looked lower, seeing the moisture pooling between her thighs, a clear signal that she was more than ready to receive him.

He smiled, teasing her again with a little brush here, a touch there. He had kept her on the brink of orgasm for some minutes, teasing her, bringing her right to the edge, then stopping.

As he climbed up onto the bed, he shifted below her, causing her to gasp and wiggle her hips in anticipation. But this was his show, he was in control.

"Be patient, love. I'm not quite done with you yet," he said.

A little whimper escaped her lips, bringing another smile to his. He leaned forward, placing a kiss on her belly, and another a little lower, stopping to dip his tongue into her belly button. When Manasi moaned softly, he bit down gently on her stomach, reaching his hand up to gently squeeze her breast. He moved further down, blowing on her mound, causing her hips to lift off the bed, seeking his tongue.

Wanting to startle her, and feeling his own needs beginning to get the better of him, Pawan Kumar pulled his mouth back, roughly thrusting one finger into her core. Manasi cried out, trying to twist her hips, bring him deeper.

"Please," she begged.

"Please what?"

"Please... let me come... I need to come," Manasi said desperately.

"I know you do... and you will. Soon, "said Pawan Kumar.

Manasi groaned, twisting and writhing against the sheets. Watching her, his shaft pulsed, releasing another drop from the already wet tip. He wasn't going to be able to hold out much longer. He thrust his finger deeper, again and again, feeling her wet heat contract around his hand.

Finally, unable to withstand it anymore, he sat down onto his knees, lifting her hips and lining his cock up with her dripping entrance. He had wanted to spank her, to see her ass red from his hand. He'd wanted to taste her... now it was too late. He had to take her, hard and fast.

He brushed the tip of his throbbing shaft against her wet slit, sliding up and down, brushing past her clit as she twisted against him. With one hard thrust, he pushed inside her, burying himself to the hilt. At the feel of her wet heat surrounding him, he gritted his teeth, struggling not to come immediately. He raised one hand, pinching her nipple between his fingertips.

Manasi cried out, her sheath pulsing around him. As he felt her body tightening, on the precipice of the release he'd thus far denied her, he couldn't stop from thrusting into her. Again, and again...harder, faster.

The need to fuck her until she screamed, overtook him, and he gripped her hips, lifting them so he could drive into her with all his strength. When he felt her start to milk his shaft, her head thrown back as a scream tore from her throat, he couldn't stop his release. He thrust once, then twice more, his seed shooting from him in hot bursts as he threw his head back and roared out his pleasure.

His eyes tore open, his hips still grinding as hot jets streamed from his body, release bringing enough pleasure to have him gritting his teeth.

As his breathing began to steady out, he realized that everything was real, this time pushing him all the way over the edge as Manasi let him fuck.

He rubbed his hand across his face, shoving it through his hair as he took another deep, steadying breath. He looked over at the sleeping Manasi next to him. The poor lady was so much in bliss to get a hard fucking from him and had an orgasm which induced her to sleep immediately. He saw her silky blonde hair, her soft pink lips with her mouth open slightly in sleep. He gently slipped out of bed and tiptoed to the bathroom to clean up.

- -- --

Sometimes, these two girls would be much naughtier, crazy, and adventurous. At the time of dinner, the two girls would sit on both sides of Pawan Kumar while their mothers would be serving food. Under the dining table, they would dare to touch his cock in front of their mothers. The naughty girls would grope his cock under the dining table in such a manner that nobody could see it. Sometimes, they would massage his thighs and they would often place their legs on his thighs. The girls would tease him in this way, and Pawan Kumar, the poor man would remain silent as he loved them very much from the core of his heart.

Once, all three of them were taking their dinner, Pawan Kumar was in middle with Debashree and Tapasi on both sides whereas Manasi and Rupa were serving them. Debashree groped Pawan Kumar's knee, then let her hand travel up his leg and squeezes his thigh and his dick. Pawan Kumar noticed and started to turn bright red.

"What happened? "asked Manasi who was serving food.

"Nothing, I just chewed a chili," said Pawan Kumar.

He pretended he didn't see what was happening. When Tapasi saw the mischief of Debashree, she couldn't resist herself to do something, she unzipped the zip of his shorts and put one of her hands inside, and started to massage his cock. After sometimes, Pawan Kumar's dick started to arise and getting hard.

Both the women were busy in the kitchen room for preparing some dishes. Rupa came out of the kitchen.

"Dada, do you want something else?" asked Rupa.

"Can I have an Omelette, please? Said Pawan Kumar.

"Sure, just wait for 5 minutes," Rupa said and went inside the kitchen.

Immediately, Tapasi leaned down under the dining table and started to suck his cock. Pawan Kumar was turned on. His dick got hard and he could feel sweat beading on his forehead. After sometimes, Debashree leaned down to take her turn and started sucking his cock. But this was inappropriate, and he felt like he had to say something.

"Girls," he said politely, "this isn't right."

But the girls could see how flustered he was. The girls giggled. In the meantime, there was a ring on the telephone. Manasi rushed out from the kitchen to receive the call without noticing what was happening under the dining table. Then Rupa came out from the kitchen with a freshly prepared hot omelet for Pawan Kumar when Debashree was sucking his cock. Seeing her mom coming near the dining table, Debashree withdrew her mouth from his cock.

"Debashree, what are you doing under the dining table? "asked Rupa.

"Mom, I am searching the spoon which has fallen under the table," she said and raised her head under the table.

Manasi came near the dining table and said, "Rupa, let us go to the third floor, just I received a call from our neighbor that Mrs. Mukherjee, the noble elderly lady on the third floor had a heart attack. That noble lady is always good for us. Most of our neighbors have gathered in her flat and waiting for the Ambulance to arrive. Let us visit immediately to ascertain her position."

Both of them left immediately on the third floor.

Pawan Kumar now wanted to rise from his seat to avoid these naughty girls, but he stole a little glance at them and surprised to find that they had taken off their blouses and kissed him passionately. His boner was rock hard now, and now he wanted them to take turns blowing him. Debashree stood up and walked over to him, bent down, and kissed him on the mouth. Then Tapasi leaned in and got a kiss while Debashree dropped her skirt and garments, and rubbed her naked ass on Pawan Kumar's crotch. He reached around and played with her tits as Tapasi made out with him.

Tapasi unbuttoned his shorts and saw his giant erection straining against his garments. She wrapped her lips around the head of his cock, garments, and all. Debashree made Tapasi stripped off her dress and made her naked and fingered her friend's pussy, and then they took turns sucking his hard dick. Pawan Kumar couldn't believe he had two nude girls working him over at once.

In no time at all, they had him stripped naked and pushed up against the wall. The girls were both hungry for his dick, and their pussies were wet with anticipation. Pawan Kumar pushed Tapasi on the sofa, lifted her legs, and slid his cock into her tight pussy. She moaned loudly as the fat head of his cock entered her, and Debashree dropped to the floor and licked his balls and Tapasi's clit as he fucked Tapasi.

When she couldn't wait any longer, Debashree intervened between Pawan Kumar and Tapasi and requested him to fuck her as now it was her turn. Then Pawan Kumar plowed Debashree from behind while she fingered Tapasi's cunt. The three of them kissed and held one other tight as they fucked. Pawan Kumar wanted to see how many orgasms he could fuck out of them before he would cum.

After sometimes, both the women returned.

"How is she? "asked Pawan Kumar.

"Now, she is stable but her family took her to Hospital by Ambulance for further treatment," said Manasi.

The coming days and weeks saw so much sex that Pawan Kumar was sore every day, and several times had to fend off himself from mothers and their daughters. Pawan Kumar could not do that to the mothers frequently, it was possible in absence of daughters, of course, otherwise the daughters would have become suspicious. He could fuck the mothers only in absence of their daughters but such occasions would come rarely. The daughters kept coming to his room after dinner every night from their study room and letting them have their ways with him.

But his cock was simply too raw to handle that much tightness daily. So Pawan Kumar started licking their pussies sometimes instead of fucking, so that they would reach their orgasms.

Time passed, and with some maneuvering, Pawan Kumar was able to satisfy everybody without mothers and daughters finding out that he was fucking all. The daughters decided to stay in the study room of Pawan Kumar's flat and informed their mothers that they both will study combinedly late at night as their exam was coming nearer. The mothers happily agreed. It facilitated the daughters to fuck with Pawan Kumar whenever they wanted at night.

Rupa was alone in her flat with her son Maruti, and similarly, Manasi was in her flat with her little daughter. Pawan Kumar was able to manage to get along with both the mothers a lot better, and they were on fairly good terms as they knew that they were sharing one man. In fact, he had even been able to fuck them a few times as they were alone in their flats when their daughters Debashree and Tapasi were staying in Pawan Kumar's flat for study purposes. The daughters would leave Pawan Kumar's bedroom early in the morning and again they would sleep in the study room waking up late. So Pawan Kumar would often visit the flats of Rupa and Manasi in the morning, wrapped in only with a towel, he would become naked and with a freshly deflated morning boner. The early morning sight of his large meat had an effect on them, and that would be all over in a manner of minutes. Once hard and ready, he would slip out of their busy mouths and into the bed with them. Pawan Kumar would start fondling them gently while asking them for once what they wanted him to do. Rupa and Manasi would let him lick their cunts for a bit, the smell and taste of their fresh morning pussies would be very much intoxicating, sometimes they would pee their first-morning urine in his mouth which he would enjoy before fucking them.

1...34567...18