Donovan Shares Me Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck. Keep hitting my titties."

The pleasure from him fucking me and hitting my titties was too much and I started cumming all over his cock but he kept fucking me hard for a few more minutes before he groaned and shot his cum into me. Just like Josh, he pulled his cock out and walked away not saying a word.

As Drew walked up to me, it made me happy knowing Donovan would be the last to fuck me. As Drew sank his cock into my cunt, he said "You like being used as a cum dump don't you slit."

"Oh fuck yeah. I'm proud to be a cum dump slut. Fuck me hard and give me your cum."

He fucked me with all he had for 5 minutes before I started to cum all over his cock.

"I love when you cunt grips my cock when you cum. Take my cum."

Seconds later I felt his cum shooting into me. He kept thrusting his cock into me slowly until he softed some before pulling out and walking away.

Donovan waited until everyone had left so we could be alone he start to fucked me one last time. "Next time I see you, I'll be breeding your ass. Better get used to be fucked like this so my cum stays in you."

All I could do was moan in response. It felt amazing have my hips on top of a couple pillows. Everyone's cock was able to hit different pressure points in my cunt when I was laying like this. I was no longer bothered by the feeling of my cervix being hit as Donovan's cock bottom out in me every time he thrust it into me.

"oh fuck. I'm gonna cum around your cock. Harder. Yes. Ffuuuccckkk."

I came around his cock again but heard the door open as he was still fucking me. I had no idea who it was until I heard, "OMG Emily. Are you ok?"

It was my friend April from the gym I run with on Sundays, and I had forgotten to tell her I would let her know when to come over. "I'm fine. I love when he fucks me. I'm his slut."

"My slut that I'm going to breed."

April just stood there watching. I would have too, seeing my friend get fucked by a BBC in the middle of her living room. I knew I would have to explain later but right now all I wanted was Donovan's cum.

"oh fuck, Here it cums."

As I felt Donovan's cum shoot into me, he pinched my right nipple causing me to cum hard around his cock. I made sounds I had never heard. Having one of my friends watch Donovan fuck me was hot. The thrill of being caught had always led me to fuck in public and semi public places since high school. But after the weekends with Donovan, I didn't want the thrill of being caught, I wanted to be watched and April did just that.

She stood there is silence as Donovan pulled his cock out of me and got up. After cleaning cum from a couple pussies, I wanted to have my pussy cleaned right now by April but I didn't say anything because I didn't know if she would. I was about to get up when I heard Donovan, "You caught us now you have to lick her cunt clean."

"Excuse me. I'm not touching my friend's pussy."

"Yes you are. On your knees and start licking."

I saw April roll her eyes. Her and I had never talked about out sex lives but I knew she had recently broken up with her boyfriend. She slowly walked over to me and kneeled down between my legs. As first she started to tentatively lick the labia not touching my clit or sticking her tongue in my cunt.

Donovan noticed this and walked over. As he pushed her head closer to me he said, "I told you to lick her cunt clean. She has the cum of me and 5 of my friends in there and needs it cleaned." He continued to hold her head there until I started to moan.

I had never had a women lick my pussy. April seemed to be a natural at it. After a few minutes she started to finger fuck me. She was no longer just cleaning me, she was purposely wanting to please me. I noticed Donovan was recording again as I grabbed her head. "lick me clean. Make me cum again." She got even more into finger fucking me and was starting to bite my clit. I started to scream as I squirted all over her face.

She sat up for a second and I noticed she had my cum and the guys cum all over her face and she looked so hot in that moment. As much as I wanted to lick everything off her face, I pushed her head back down. She started fucking me with her tongue and wrapped her hands under my thighs. She was really getting into this and it was clear she had done this before and was enjoying my pussy.

After a few minutes, I heard Donovan, "that's enough stand up." April did as she was told. As he saw her face he said, "use your fingers to wipe off your face and lick all the cum off of them." She again did as she was told.

As April stood there over me, Donovan got his bag out of my room. As he was leaving he said, "See you in a couple weeks and be ready for me to put a baby in you."

After he walked out, April and I were silent for a few minutes and then her questions started. "How do you know him? Did you really have cum from 6 guys in your pussy? How long have you been with him? Are you going to let him get you knocked up?"

"We went to college together. This was the second weekend I spent with black cocks in my cunt. This weekend 5 of his friends were here and they spent the weekend taking turns in my cunt and mouth. They ever had a few black women cum fuck me with strapons and had me eat cum from the pussy of one of them. I'm not with him but he can fuck me whenever he wants and enjoys sharing me with black cock and having me eat black pussy. He has made me a slut for black cock and as soon as he breeds me my cunt will be open for any black cock that wants it."

April stood there not knowing how to respond for a minute and then said, "Are you bi? I've wanted to taste you for so long and am so glad I got here when I did. I hope there is a next time because I want you to taste me."

"I have cum to love licking black pussy. I don't know if I would ever date women, but I love being with women. I'll have to ask Donovan if we can enjoy each other some more. I don't want white boys' dicks anymore but you are amazing at eating pussy and I hope he will share me with you. Let me get dressed and we can run."

We didn't talk about it anymore that afternoon. After dinner, I was taking a relaxing bath when I got some texts from Donovan. When I opened my phone, I discovered they were links. The first link was April and I. Seeing how much pleasure was on my face was she was eating me brought a smile to my face. The second link was from that morning when they had tied me up and fucked me. Oh god, I looked so hot being fucked like that. I couldn't believe Donovan had posted the videos online. I bookmarked both links knowing I would watch them multiple times in the future.

I sent Donovan a text. "Knowing you posted those videos turns me on. Can't wait until the gang bang video gets made of me with a baby bump. April wants to play with me again, can I? She was so good at eating my pussy."

"Of course you can play with April just no white boy dicks. Have all the pussy you want. I left you a present in your top dresser drawer. Night slut."

Once I got out of the tub, I wanted to see what he left me. I opened the dresser drawer to see the strap on the waitress had used on me. I texted April and told her to come over at 7 the next day so we could talk. I didn't tell her about my present or that I had permission to play with her.

12