All Comments on 'Donovan's Rewarding Revenge Ch. 01'

by ErotikWryter

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
A long time, too much detail in the buildup.

The premise is ok, but the extensive detail in "painting the scene" was way too much. Reads like a freshman comp writing assignment.

sherlock40sherlock40about 19 years ago
Black man's "Tool of Superiority"??????

Did you have to think a long time about that phrase? I will have to add that to my list of dumbest names for a dick ever.

The story appears to be following the same premise of many others. Dumbass husband wants wife to fuck other men. He has the basic erotic story black man (Model number H-025A) fuck her and of course, she is hypnotized by the bigger, better, longer, hotter, faster (etc.) way that the black man fucks her.

If this is your cup of tea, then this story right up your alley.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
well written

well written story but what a wimp of a husband, hope you at least give him enough balls to move on

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
what is worst

what is worst this storie or the fact there is a part two or more wow what a cilf hanger

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Interesting start.

Lets see where you're taking this...

gnfgnfabout 19 years ago
Okay

for a start of your first story. Your writing is fine however the content is going to generate a lot of major negative comments. So far you are using every known cliché in existence about interracial involvements.

Two supposedly intelligent almost wealthy people bring in a third who from his speech has the schooling from the 3rd grade and the background from the slums into their home and he takes over everything is beyond comprehension.

The way that the wealthy became that way is not by being totally stupid. What you have created is just that; two intelligent people who have just become totally stupid, they checked their brains at the door and let in one with the IQ of the size of his dick to take over everything.

If a large black dick is what makes success then the wealth in the world would not be in the hands that it is in. The Dark Continent would have all the wealth of the world. The people who are controlling the wealth in the U.S. which is the richest country in the world would not be in the hands of the ones who control it now. The heads of all the major businesses in the world would be ruled by guys with black 10” – 15” long and the size of the large end of a baseball bat dicks; and all the women in the world would be falling down on their knees worshiping them for their great prowess in the financial world as well as in the bedroom.

The majority of blacks are extremely hard working people who are looking to better their lives and those of their families.

The ones in these stories do nothing but hang out at gyms and screw rich white females who give up everything to be with these losers. Then when the money runs out they are then turned out onto the streets to service all these guys’ buddies. The streets are filled with formerly very rich white women hooked on drugs and turning tricks for pennies to satisfy their black stallions.

I am not down on black people or on interracial relationships I am down on stupidity and an awful lot of the stories here in this category and in the Loving wives category border on the stupid.

There are a few very good authors on this site, try and emulate them and not be just another run of the mill writer who uses nothing but clichés about the races.

George

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
About as erotic as an abcessed tooth

Maybe you should change your pen name to Cliche Regurgitator

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Hahaha

You pulled out every cliche in the book just to get a rise (not dicks either) out of us didnt you? I just fucking hate these 'masterfull black stud enthrals normal housewife & turns her into a slut while treating her like shit' stories and you hit all the bases. Couldnt have been accidental so I will give you cudos for pushing everyone's buttons so well.

OmahaBoy2003OmahaBoy2003about 19 years ago
stupid

As a black man I get tired of these stories where the brotha has to seduce someone elses wife. How about a story where the brotha gets the woman cause he's smart, sexy, and knows how to push a ladies buttons.

GoodWifeyGoodWifeyabout 19 years ago
Please, please, PLEASE

Don't bother with the next chapter.

You have already run out of cliches, unless you get him home quick to suck the nigger's cum dripping from her well fucked and puffy pussy.. Hahahahahahahahaha

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
what happen?

You call this Donovan's revenge, who in the hell is donovan, nowhere did I see his name. How did this all happen for hil fall so far?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Reveenge When?

Al least let the husband take revenge on wife and her lover. I am sick of wimp husband stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Amen, OmahaBoy!

I hope Donovan's revenge is more rewarding than this story is to read. "Gee, after you're done with my wife can you ask her to call me?" What is that?! And, OmahaBoy, what you suggest would not only be refreshing, but certainly a theme not yet explored here.

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 19 years ago
A little short!

This is just a prologue, a setup for the story. I was hoping the story could proceed a little before ending it.

It does sound like he has done something REALLY stupid!

ryu77ryu77about 19 years ago
I guess Donovan....

is the guy who is nailing the wife. Beside's the overused fucking cliches, I guess this story has something going on. I guess the husband wanted to make his fantasy, but chose the wrong guy. Donovan wanted to take advantage of the situation because the stupid white guy did something to him in the past. Or something like that.

All I pray for now is for the white guy to commit suicide, because he is such a fucking wimp he deserves to die.

And to OMAHABOY, I agree with ya!!

MastersallMastersallabout 19 years ago
IGNORE THE NEGATIVE COMMENTS

GREAT TALE AND LOOK FORWARD TO OTHER CHAPTERS

WELL WRITTEN AND INTELLIGENT WRITING.. KEEP AT IT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
cant wait

im really looking to further chapters. i hope more is explored into that night when the husband listened to his wife and the black man fuck. future chapters where the wife and black man are having further sexual encounters would be great, escpecially if the husband is watching it while it happens (secretly or otherwise). i cant to read more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
All Not Lost For The Husband

If the husband was as good of an architect as the story says, he could easily get a job elsewhere and cause that firm to seriously compete for the work that his wife's firm was getting. I wrote a continuation where exactly that does happen. The husband prospers at his new job, gets help to get his head on straight, and takes business away from his wife's firm and no longer needs her money. Meanwhile, the wife gets lonely while her lover is on the road in his truck. The husband successfully sues the lover, who realizes he underestimated the guy. The husband and wife eventually get back together, a year or more later.

Yeah, the husband was stupid, but he did try to stop it and never invited the guy to his home.

SD40ka@yahoo.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous