Don's Wet Dream Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Libby noted a wry smile from Kim, "Oh sorry, is that yesterday speak? We've never been fuck buddies Kim, is that better?

"And tonight I guess it falls to me to return the favour." Nervous about that for reasons she didn't have the gumption to face, and it so unfair to Don. Libby breathed deep and hoping she looked more assured than she felt, "I won't sleep wondering if he's waking, or wants to talk, poor lamb will be lost when he wakes, upset he told us so much tonight. Kim, would you mind sleeping in his swag while I keep him company in the tent?"

"Of course Libby… but you seem so nervous? I thought you of all people would trust him."

Libby looked at her subordinate, daring her to criticise. "It's not him I don't trust."

"Oh… Oh no Libby! Poor poor you!"

Libby bit her lip, and went on nervously. "He's been my…" a shy glance at Kim, no one could ever understand the nature of her relationship with Don, never, "…protector for so long, Kim, the places we go are pretty rough sometimes. Normally this wouldn't be a problem we've shared rooms before and more but we've always had our wits about us one of us at least has been strong. But now there is just so much…"

"…Emotion Libby?... And a chance to do something for him?... I understand completely, how can I help?... What if I sleep in the tent too?... No? Bit cosy for three huh? Well can I keep him company then, just for tonight, will you let me do that? You've got so much to lose, and we are a team are we not?" Libby was starting to relax. Maybe it would be alright after all. "Libby I'm serious, it would be an honour. You sleep in the swag, yeah? I'll look after Don for a while. A

Hey, I don't have a protector at the moment, maybe he can be mine too, if you'll share him…" Kim smiled at her, her eyes, normally so strong and direct were warm, soft, reassuring "… this can be a real hard business for a girl to be in sometimes, a very wise lady once told me."

"That's tempting Kim, but to be fair, you need to know that he calls you his wet dream, you'd need to be very--"

"--then drill a hole in both ends and suck… really Libby! Think I don't know that? Been around, I can handle it."

"If that's what we're doing you better get organised, and make it snappy too because I'm about to wee all over poor old Donnie, and I'm pretty sure that's not one of his fantasies."

Kim left to do just that, leaving Libby a chance to think over her friend's sadness, and try not to drip tears on him. "Why Sarah, why?" Obviously Don wasn't going to be the erudite companion over a cappuccino, but Sarah had chosen him, and this was just so shabby. Kim was obviously a fast worker, and soon the bedding was swapped, and her quick trip into the darkness was done. They roused Don, and helped him up, Libby murmured, "You right with him?" And scurried away to the fringe of the camp light to relieve herself. Returned in time to see them standing close together near the tent, Kim holding one of Don's hands and offering him a drink of water. Libby felt an irrational pang of jealousy; did Kim have to make this look so easy? He was suppose to be her Don. And it was obvious they were the right height to stand together too, damn it, Don only about two or three inches taller than Kim, whereas Libby knew she looked tiny beside him.

Don asked where he was sleeping, patiently Kim explained he would be in the tent with her -- it sounded like she'd already tried to tell him at least once.

"Not swag?" said Don with a yawn.

"No not swag Donnie, we think its better you have company, in case you get lonely, you've had a hard few days."

"Nice!"

Libby forced herself to relax, he was in good hands.

Seeing Libby return must have jogged Kim to see if Don needed to go himself.

"Kim!" he announced pompously "I could piss like a rexasaurous right now, and gotta keep them basted dogs away too." And Libby watched as Don kept Kim's hand tight with one hand, conspicuously flopped himself out with his other and started a noisy stream in the sand beside them. Kim was speechless, then stifled a giggle. "Oh my god! Libby?" She then looked at Libby, big mistake, for them both. They looked away to recover their composure.

He muttered to himself, "Mmm-mm-mmmm… damn but I needed this, fan-fucking-tastic. Kim, this could take a while."

And Kim and Libby looked away again.

Kim looked to recover sufficiently to say, "That's fine Don, just let me know when you're done."

"Uhh uhh, wait for the shake… one… two… three… ok done."

"Good news indeed, finally, c'mon put him away big fella, and let's get you some sleep, you must be shattered... no dear, not swag, this way." Libby mouthed "Thank you, be careful." And Kim waved and mouthed back "He'll be fine, you get some sleep too." and they disappeared into the tent. Libby quickly checked the camp -- the fire was safe, and made herself comfortable in Don's swag, what a fucking day!

******************

Kim helped Don strip down to his boxers and tee shirt, and then had to hurry to lift his top bedding away before he collapsed into the mattress with a grunt, just as noisy when he lay as when he sat. She covered him with his blankets, then sat hugging her legs to her chest with one arm, the other resting on Don's upper arm. She'd made sure Libby wouldn't see how nervous she was herself about this, Kim, Kim, Kim, what the fuck made you offer to do this? What were you thinking? Sleeping with strangers again. But this was different, helping Libby out and comfort for Don. Absolutely no need to contemplate her sad last four months of cuddling pillows. Don's breathing soon became regular, She stripped down to her tee shirt and panties, checking he was definitely asleep she slid under the blankets on her mattress. After about a minute, gently removed her blankets and wriggled under Don's bedding against his back, it was therapy for Don, right? She'd promised Libby that she'd look after him, right? It wasn't pathetic if no one else knew, right? Tried to reach around him and drifted off into an interrupted and restless sleep.

It wasn't a great night's sleep for Kim, between waking every time Don grunted, farted or rolled over -- which luckily usually happened simultaneously -- and checking on him frequently. She woke early too, suddenly, confused and breathless from a particularly vivid dream. The love of her life, centre of her world, Brian, had returned, smiling the way only he could, begged forgiveness for calling her a toxic witch, then sat on the sand floor of her house (it made sense in the dream) crying into his arms, and pleading to be allowed back into her life. Kim had responded by opening her shirt and said sure ya' can, but ya' gotta tweak my nipples first ya' big stud. Fuck! Well that made sense in the dream too! Just when she felt she had recovered from having her heart ripped out, this! She and Don had reversed, she was being spooned, it felt so good, although Don had one hand under her Tee shirt intermittently fondling her breast, and picking at her nipple -- the left one of course, they always know to play with the left one! He was still asleep and it felt manageable, probably thinking of happier times with Sarah. It was a good thing Libby wasn't here though, if you were at all vulnerable this situation was just full of excuses for letting things go on.

A gentle morning cuddle like this was a great place to do a brain defrag. After a very sheltered childhood she had overdone the socialising in first year uni and there were a couple of humiliations with selfish and indiscreet men, one night stands that filled her with shame. Kim and some girl friends had half jokingly developed a little checklist of indicators to mentally go through before they'd have sex with a guy, simply asking themselves some analytical questions about how well did they know a potential bed buddy before making mistakes. The NIC (nookie indicator checklist) wasn't perfect, but it certainly helped a group of girls with healthy libidos, in male dominated environment, retain some basic self esteem and reputation. And still have fun. A lot of fun as it turned out. Now Don was an strangely attractive guy, obviously not yesterday, but generally in his cheeky, robust, broken nose, dishevelled, rustic, well hung, nine fingered kind of way. And his crocked hey-pa-where's-my-horse-grin last week had coincided exactly with the dramatic return of her libido after its four month holiday.

Mmm, settle pussy!… Checklist remember, no exceptions! Been a while since she had used that little checklist, having been with Brian aka thin-skinned-arsehole for twelve months as girlfriend then nearly six as fiancée. Kim rapidly ran through the indicators, and whichever way she looked at it, Don didn't get over the line. Too soon, too different, so sorry Big fella, no pokey-pokey with Kimberly for you this morning… Well… Poo!... And she'd promised Libby she could manage this, 'I've been around!' She recalled her ridiculous bravado of last night with embarrassment… Poo again!... Screwing Don might screw with his head too, not responsible, at least not until she checked with Libby anyway.

Doubted Libby would ever think Kim screwing Don was a good idea.

Well, if that's what the indicators said she'd have to stop this right now -- well soon anyway -- or Don would have both her breasts, then Pussy would take charge, and Kimberly would be left to clean up. Pussy could be a very naughty Pussy indeed. Pussy wasn't into checklists or rational indicators, Pussy was into cuddles, warm beds, strong arms, and seemed to have a high speed data link with her left nipple. Pussy loved to get sweet innocent Kimberly into plenty big trouble, make people think nice pure Kimberly was a slut, which of course she wasn't… not one little bit, so that's a big NO pussy, not this morning!

But this cuddle was so nice, a little bit longer wouldn't hurt. 'Kimberly' she said to herself sternly, 'high time you got yourself another man, dammit, no one will ever hurt you as much as Brian did, so, diet -- a real one this time -- get fit, get lucky, get laid. Get involved eh? What do you think Pussy, back in the game?' But her pussy was sulking and would talk to her.

Don had her tee shirt hard up to her neck, and as predicted had started on the other breast too, Kim sighed, which woke Don. He stopped fondling, then sat up suddenly with bedding going everywhere and exclaimed, "Kim?" He was too surprised to even see how high her shirt was.

Kim recovered enough bedding make it safe to half roll back over, and smile up at him, "Good morning Don, everything's fine, Libby is in your swag. We decided for me to keep you company and everything is under control, OK?... Did you sleep well?"

"Umm, morning Kim. Yes, I slept good… we didn't… you know… did we?"

Kim subtly pulled her shirt back down. "No dear, you were a perfect gentleman." Couldn't convict a guy for what he did in his sleep.

To her surprise he looked relieved. "Only 'cause I was asleep, you took a big chance, girl, please don't make a habit of this." Her indicators rose a notch… or two.

"It was fine Don, and I felt very safe." C'mon, big fella. That's code for, 'lie down and put your arms back around me again you idiot.'

They could now hear Libby active outside, getting the fire stoked up, heating water, rattling utensils quietly and Don flinched. "Shit Kim, I've got work to do, gotta get that fire going, gotta get breakfast ready, that's my job. Libby likes a slow start in the mornin', else she can be a bit of a grumble bum and we don't want that, oh boy, trust me --"

"Relax Don, if Libby's got a problem I'll deal with it."

"But--"

"--I want you to have a lie-in this morning Don. I insist, you've had a shit of a weekend, and we need you rested and focused OK? Will you let us help? Please? Defrag… I mean have a little time out."

He thought for a minute, then slumped back onto the pillow, noisy as expected. Kim now couldn't see his face, but went on. "Isn't that better? Now, would you like me to leave you to get some peace and quiet, or could you use some company?"

A few seconds silence, she could nearly hear the rusty cogs crunching. "What do you wanna do Kim?"

"I'd like to stay, if that's ok with you?" And before he could comment or think too much further she wriggled back into him.

He pulled their blankets up again, good, and hesitantly pushed one arm under her neck and across her chest, and one over her ribs to meet the first, better. He was behaving so very well, trying to cuddle her and avoid her breasts at the same time. Good luck with that, Don, she thought, they're hard to miss. But it was sweet of him to try anyway -- those indicators were still climbing. Kim took his arms, pulled them in tight to her chest and murmured, "Just put them where they land dear... Mmm… and you're so warm Don, like an electric blanket set to three… a girl doesn't often get cuddles this good without having to, you know, first."

They lay quietly for ten or fifteen minutes. Then Don asked politely if they could swap sides because his shoulder was numb, he lay back obviously meaning for her to cross over. But Kim had other ideas, she didn't feel Don had needed her help much last night, and wanted to add some value of her own, explore further some of the options Libby had only touched on last night, and maybe just get to know him better while they were at it. Also liked to face people as she spoke with them. So she rolled over against his side, with her head on one shoulder and an arm across his chest. He obviously felt this was more intimate, hesitantly again he brought an arm over her shoulder, and finally pulled her snug. They were careful where they breathed --morning breath would have been a major downer right now -- should have thought to make him brush his teeth last night.

"Don…"

"Mmmm"

"… sometimes it helps if you talk about what's on you mind, please tell me to stop if I'm out of line, but if you wanted to talk about Sarah or anything I'm happy to listen, have you thought about anything Libby mentioned last night, any plans?"

There was the customary Don's thinking pause. "Kim I would really like the kids to have their mum and dad together, but only if we treat each other well, do you know what I mean, when Dad was alive, he never would have let mum treat him like Sarah is treating me. So why should I?... A proper mum and dad, not what Sarah wants. It doesn't look good Kim, not good at all, at the very least Sarah needs to fix her attitude…. And that starts with her eating some humble pie, 'cause I sure ain't eating cream pie… and just lately she has been just about the very worst god awful selfish fucking bitch that there has ever been.… and the other thing that sucks is why couldn't I have said that on Saturday, words always come to me too late."

Oh dear, she thought, maybe I'm not as good at this as Libby. She tried again. "Donnie, may I ask what is worrying you most at the moment? One thing at a time?"

The pause. "The worse thing is I don't know what to do, if she sticks to her guns, what do I do then? Move into the basement, move out? From what she said if I divorce her, I might never see the kids again, and be broke too, we don't have a lot of money."

Injustice like this just simply pissed Kim off, she was a Capricorn, and if that wasn't enough spent her lonely childhood reading fairytales and romance stories -- the good guys always won in Kim's world.

"Well the first thing is I think she was feeding you a crock of shit there Don, I know divorce does not work like that. Libby or I can help you check it out when we get home, I also really think a couple of hundred dollars for an hour with a lawyer would be a great thing for you to do, money well spent. But for now I think your safe assuming that the courts will make sure you can see your kids."

"Mmmm." He sounded doubtful, a careful man obviously.

"True! Listen Don, Mum's neighbours got divorced and I heard everything about that, more than I wanted to hear really, but that's Mum for you. And Julie, one of my uni girlfriends, well her boyfriend is a divorced dad, she'll be a step mom soon they way they're going, so I do know a bit about this." Julie, married! That seemed inconceivable, the first of her friends married would be Julie!

"Mmmm."

"If you do divorce Sarah, you should be able to see them a weekend a month, at least, and a night visit a week, time to take them for a meal, and some of the holidays, or even a week here and there. And you should be allowed to go to the school any frigging time you want. Also I'm sure the courts could say she isn't allowed to move away with them unless you agree. And you have proof of Sarah's behaviour, so Sarah isn't in a strong position. Does she know you have the photos?"

"No, I didn't tell her."

"That was very smart Don, must have been tempted, well done. And here's an idea, it means you might have to wait a while to see the kids though, even if divorce seems to be the answer, there is no reason you have to divorce her, you could just move out, and let her spend her time and effort divorcing you. How old are your kids again?"

"Christy is fifteen, going on thirty. Mark is twelve. Good kids. The best kids ever, for a while there I didn't see them much, what with overtime, buildin' our house, and work away and that. Just ran out of time I guess -- sorry now -- but Libby told Max I needed every second week at home, she was pretty rude about it, you know they take it in turns to walk with me every day before school whenever I'm home. Mark's just like me, but brighter, and no broken nose yet, and Christy still wants to walk with her dad, now I don't know much about other girls, but my Christy is the only fifteen year old girl I know who'll walk in public and hold dad's hand, pretty nice huh?"

Kim never knew her father, a long story, and hearing a man so fond of his daughter was touching. But he needed to be strong too, as well as loving. "Don, your children do sound special, but they're not going to forget you if this takes a month or so to sort out are they?"

The pause again. "True Kim, they got their mother's brains."

"Mmmm. Can Sarah get your money?"

"Yep, she does the money. Why?"

"Just in case, you might want to think about protecting some of your money. I think the courts will eventually make sure you split the money, but it could be difficult in the short term if she kind of borrows it. If you can get some of it safe, say a thousand dollars, or two thousand dollars? Tide you over to till you're on your feet again. You might need a bit to set up if you do move out. Don, if Sarah is prepared to tell lies about divorce to keep you home, I would be wondering what else she might do; she might imagine if you're broke then that would be even better… For her. You follow?"

"How do I do that Kim?"

"We'll talk with Libby, maybe she can ask Pauline to do something." Pauline was their pay clerk.

"Pauline is a good girl."

Don told her his arm was getting numb, could they change sides, with growing confidence, grabbed her arms and rolled her over him as if she were a pillow, and he liked her facing him, surely that wasn't only about her breasts against his side or her legs mixed in with his, hopefully there was a genuine comfort from the companionship. Pussy! Behave, said NO and meant NO! They lay quietly for another twenty minutes. Kim resisted the temptation to talk further: if he had any questions, he could ask; right now he seemed content to just digest what they'd talked about. And maybe have a soft girl to cuddle, she hoped so.