Don't Ask, Don't Get

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh well. It was worth a try.

But then, unbelievably, she actually stepped forward and lowered herself to a kneel. Fucking hell. She clearly hadn't realised her advantage, or else had suddenly discovered some weird sense of fair play. Either way, I didn't care. She was actually going to let me do this. I watched her every movement, as I fiercely pumped away at my cock. Her tits wobbled alluringly as she lowered herself down.

"Not on my face, yeah?" she requested.

I laughed and agreed, before resuming my work in earnest, gripping my length with my right hand and working it hard, up and down the shaft, keeping it slow whilst rolling my foreskin over the end and back each time. The sensations were heightened by the sight of her gorgeous teenage body below me. Although her pussy was now out of my sight again, her tits looked fabulous from above.

She was staring down at the floor to the side, clearly desperate not to look at me or my cock. I reached down under her chin and tried to lift her face to make eye contact, but she wasn't having it.

"Get off me..." she said, slipping out from my grasp and looking away, determined to stare at the carpet.

Something about that expression of bored disgust made me jerk my cock even harder. I was actually getting off on the fact that she didn't want to be there. I wasn't proud of that, but I couldn't hide it. Like I said before, I'm not a very nice person.

I gazed down, as I felt the tingles start again in my balls. Her dark false lashes fluttered briefly, and she glanced up. Finally, I'd caught her eye. The nervous anticipation I saw in her expression was enough to take me over the edge. I grunted with pleasure.

Realising what was about to happen, she leaned back to get her face as far away from the action as she could. Her gorgeous breasts lay fully exposed in front of me, jiggling as she adjusted her position on her knees, putting her arms behind her for support.

I smiled, knowing she was about to get a surprise.

At that glorious sight, my cock jerked suddenly in my hands, catching even me unawares and sending a few tiny drops of clear liquid arcing way over her head. The pleasure shuddered right up my spine, as I bent my knees and aimed towards her chest. I had the briefest of thoughts - that it would be fun to come all over that almost-pretty face and ruin her make-up so she'd have some explaining to do when she returned home - then my orgasm took me fully in its grasp. I grunted with shock at the intensity of the pleasure which exploded through my body as I shot my first proper load straight down onto her tits.

"Ewww..." she complained, as an unexpectedly massive rope of thick, white come splashed down her front.

Yeah, my party trick. Maybe not as impressive as it was a few years ago - in my twenties I'd been a regular one-man bukkake machine. But my overactive balls were still capable of generating an improbably huge ejaculation.

Breathless, I shot another copious load, which spattered onto her chest and trickled down her cleavage towards that chubby tummy below. The sheer excitement - the wrongness - of what I was doing, just added to my pleasure.

I gasped as my cock jerked again, sending another gobbet of milky fluid splashing down.

"Oh my God! That's disgusting!" she complained, struggling to shuffle backwards on her knees. But I wasn't done yet. Another three gloriously delicious jerks sent waves of pleasure cascading through my body, and sent even more come erupting thickly from the end of my cock. Her tits were already completely covered in my emissions; those delicious pink areolae only just visible now beneath a thick spattering of milky translucent fluid.

I shuddered as my orgasm gave one final horse-kick of electric delight, muscles clenching at the intensity of the sensations emanating from my cock and balls. Gently rubbing my dick as the pleasure subsided, I squeezed a final few drops of come out onto that tanned teen body before finally stepping back, breathless, to admire the view.

I stood there, panting hard, just staring spellbound at her come-covered tits and praying that I'd be able to remember exactly what they looked like for all eternity.

It didn't take long for Lauren to break that spell.

"Oh my fucking God. You disgusting fucking freak! It's all over me!"

"And it does look rather good on you, even if I say so myself." I couldn't suppress a smile.

"You'd better not fucking tell Shannon. Or my mum." She said it like she really meant it. It sounded incongruously innocent, momentarily reminding me of just how young she really was.

Still, I just laughed. She really was stupid if she thought that was on the cards.

"Like that's gonna happen. Oh, yeah, by the way Amy, I paid your daughter two hundred quid to strip naked for me and then I came all over her tits. I don't think that's gonna..."

I was cut off mid-sentence by a loud banging from the front door, followed by a muffled female voice from outside.

"Lauren! Are you in there? Are you alright?"

Lauren looked at me, frozen in a state of abject panic. She was nude, drenched in my come, and her friend was now just feet away behind the front door, apparently coming to her rescue.

"Don't fucking let her in!" she hissed at me.

I laughed, as I hurriedly fed my softening cock back into my pants and zipped up. I toyed with the idea of demanding my money back in return for not flinging the door open right then, but decided even I wasn't enough of a bastard for that. Shannon hammered again, which was enough to send Lauren into fresh panic.

Frantically scrabbling for her discarded bikini, whilst still trying to keep hold of the cash scrunched in her fist, she was about to head back down the hall to the kitchen when I had an idea.

"Not that way!" I instructed, keeping my voice low. "Get upstairs. The bathroom. You can get cleaned up in there, and pretend you were just having a shit or something."

For a moment she looked at me like she truly wanted to kill me but then, without needing any further encouragement, she turned and dashed up the stairs. Yes, I stared. I stared at those gorgeous tanned buttocks jiggling all the way to the top, imagining what it would feel like to slip my cock between them and thrust deep into her from behind.

Shannon started banging and yelling again, bringing me back to reality.

"Let me in! If you've fucking done anything to her, I'll fucking kill you, you sick bastard!"

I waited until Lauren was safely out of sight, then carefully opened the door.

"What's with all the shouting?" I asked, calmly. "There is a doorbell, you know."

"Where is she? What have you done with her?" Shannon snarled, shoving the door and pushing past me into the hall.

I smiled. "Calm down. She's just using the bathroom."

Shannon looked at me like I was mad, then put her head into the living room to check for her friend.

"You're a fucking liar! I swear to God, if you've laid a finger on her, you're a dead man. I fucking know people, yeah?"

"Lauren!" I called. "Do you think you could hurry up, please? Your friend's threatening to have me killed."

The toilet flushed upstairs and I looked up to see Lauren emerging from the bathroom, looking slightly dishevelled, adjusting her bikini.

"Leave it, Shannon," she called down. "It's fine."

"The fuck are you doing in his bathroom?"

Lauren shrugged, looking a little more confident as she made her way down the stairs.

"I needed a shit. Didn't want to stink out our house before the party, innit?"

I laughed at that, genuinely impressed at her ingenuity. Maybe she wasn't as dim as she appeared.

"Fuck's sake, I was worried about you," Shannon sighed, beginning to calm down. "I thought he might have abducted you or something," she said, looking at me with a scowl.

"Clearly you were mistaken," I said with a smile. I looked at Lauren, who averted her eyes briefly.

Shannon was still looking between the two of us, seeming to sense that something wasn't adding up but not able to square exactly what that could be.

"Aww, babe, were you actually worried about me?" Lauren asked. She sounded genuine. Again, I was impressed. It was just the right thing to say to defuse the tension.

Shannon gave me one more hard look, then softened a little.

"Yeah, course I was. I mean..." she said, looking at me with disgust. "You're in here with Rapey Reynolds for ten minutes, what was I gonna think?"

"Sorry, hon," Lauren shrugged. "I would have messaged you but my phone's still back in the garden."

"Oh, come here, you stupid bitch," Shannon said, finally relenting as she opened her arms for an embrace.

I watched as the two friends hugged briefly, until Shannon stepped back suddenly, wiping something from where her tummy had pressed up against Lauren's.

"Eeew, what's that?" she said, holding a hand in front of her. It glistened with something gelatinous. I looked at Lauren's midriff and realised she hadn't been careful enough with the tissues in the bathroom.

"Oh my God. Is that...?" Shannon lifted her hand to her nose briefly. "Oh my God, it's come, isn't it?"

"No!" Lauren said, sounding defensive enough to provide absolute proof that it was, indeed, my ejaculate.

Shannon looked between the two of us, her face a picture of incomprehension, as she puzzled through the implications of what must have happened. Lauren just stood mutely, looking horrified. I think I probably just looked pleased with myself.

After a pause, Shannon reached her conclusion.

"Shit, Lauren. You fucking went and sucked his dick, didn't you?"

"No!" Lauren and I both said, in unison.

Shannon just stared at us.

"Then why the fuck have you got his come on you?"

"I haven't..." Lauren said, rather pathetically.

"Actually, she has," I contradicted. There was another opportunity here if I played it right, which meant honesty was the best policy. I locked eyes with Shannon, so she could see I wasn't lying. "But she didn't suck me off. She never touched me, I promise. I just... well, I just paid her two hundred quid to get naked and let me come on her tits."

Shannon looked incredulous. "Wait... what? Two hundred quid? Bullshit!"

"Show her the money, Lauren," I instructed, before looking back at Shannon. "She's not cheap. But worth every penny."

Reluctantly, Lauren revealed the cash that had been scrunched in her hand.

"Fucking hell!" Shannon exclaimed, staring at the crumpled notes.

"There's plenty more where that came from," I added, still looking at Shannon. Still keeping things under control, for the moment. "Maybe you'd be up for earning a little easy money, as well?"

"Piss off, I ain't a fucking whore," she responded, looking accusingly at her friend.

"And neither is lovely Lauren here, who's now two hundred quid richer," I interjected before Lauren could respond. "She's just a girl with a good eye for business."

Shannon scowled back, but was clearly still lost for words. I knew I had to get in quick, before she just turned tail and left.

"Cards on the table," I continued, holding my hands out in an expression of honesty. "I am a dirty old man. I know girls like you would never go near me without a considerable incentive, but the good news is that I could offer you a very considerable incentive indeed if you were to, say... come upstairs to bed with me now..." I returned my attention to Lauren. "Both of you."

Shannon's scowl turned into a sneer.

"Yeah, right," she spat. "You'd need, like, a fucking grand to get me into your bed."

I smiled, knowing I'd won.

"Alright, deal," I said, smiling.

"You what?"

"I said, alright. I'll pay you a grand if you both come to bed with me. A thousand quid. I'm good for it," I said, pulling out the roll of cash and waving it at them both. "Lauren knows I play fair, don't you?"

Both girls stared at the money.

"You taking the piss?" Shannon asked.

"Absolutely not. You must have an hour or so before the party gets going, right? I'll pay you to spend that time with me, in my bed. You just have to be naked and prepared to indulge the fantasies of a dirty old man."

"The fuck does that mean?"

"It means he wants to shag us both, babe. Right?" Lauren suggested, turning to me for confirmation. I caught the same flicker of desperation in her eyes that I'd seen before. Was it just greed? Or something else? I decided I didn't care, either way.

I nodded with a smile. The two girls were looking at each other uncertainly. Lauren looked like she wanted the money but didn't want to admit it in front of her friend. Shannon looked like she didn't believe the amount on the table. All I cared about was that neither of them had said no, yet.

I shrugged, knowing just how much of a long shot I was aiming for. It would only take one of them to bottle it, for it to all be off. But until that happened...

I made a show of putting the money back in my pocket.

"Look. It's your choice," I said, trying to keep the excitement out of my voice. The adrenaline was truly pumping again. "You can walk out of here right now and spend the rest of the evening dreaming about all the stuff you could have done if you'd taken the money. Or you could give up an hour of your lives, let an old man do the dirty with you, then go and have a proper shower..." I looked meaningfully at Lauren, "...and forget about me, so you can spend the rest of the evening working out how you're actually going to spend all that cold, hard cash."

They both stood, saying nothing, just looking at me. That was fine. It meant neither of them had said no, yet.

"Look. I'm not into anything weird. I won't hurt you," I promised. "No whips and chains or dressing up or kinks."

"Nothing weird? Like some forty-year-old straight up offering teenagers money for sex isn't weird? You know we're both only eighteen, right?" Shannon queried.

I nodded, smiling.

"You're fucking wrong in the head, mate," she concluded.

She still hadn't said no, though.

I paused, considering my next move. I caught Lauren's eye again briefly, and came to a decision. Sometimes you need to push, to get what you want. One-on-one, that often works, just like it had when Lauren was on her own. But when you're trying to bend two people to your will, backing off is sometimes better. Especially if it looks like you've got one of them on side already.

"Look, tell you what," I suggested gently. "Why don't you both just think about it for a minute. I'll head upstairs with the money. You can talk about it and work out what you want to do. If you're not up for it, just let yourselves out through the front door and forget it ever happened. Or, if you fancy earning the quickest grand you'll ever earn, then come up and join me. The choice is yours."

I smiled at them.

"See you both shortly, I hope. If not, then have a lovely evening."

Part 2

I turned and headed up the stairs. I had nothing of real value downstairs, so I wasn't bothered about leaving them in my house unobserved. As I put one foot in front of the other on the shabby carpet, I became increasingly convinced I'd made the right decision. Something about the intensity of Shannon's gaze had suggested she was beyond my persuasion. But Lauren had already shown her love for cash could overcome her self-respect. She just needed to convince her friend to join her.

I headed into my bedroom, my heart thumping with anticipation, trying not to think of the craziness I'd just potentially initiated. A grand! For a shag! Shannon was right to be sceptical; I really was fucking nuts, throwing that kind of cash at a couple of scrubbers in Chelmsford when I could be down in the city bedding a pair of stunning Russian beauties for less money. But the thought of those two deliciously different, deliciously real teenage bodies in my bed was enough to overcome any kind of financial sensibility.

I hurried to my dresser, retrieved a small baggie and a cosmetic mirror from the back of a drawer, then emptied the contents of the baggie onto the mirror. After a bit of work with a razor blade I kept handy for such work, I'd chopped and crushed four neat little lines of white powder. Placing a straw next to the mirror, I stood back and admired my handiwork. That should be enough to get them in the mood, if they came up. If not, it would get me ready to go out on the town.

I could still hear voices downstairs, which was good. It meant they hadn't left yet. Looking around the room, my eyes settled on my laptop that was perched on top of a chest of drawers. An interesting idea formed in my mind. I powered up the computer, positioned it so the webcam pointed at the bed, then set it recording and killed the screen. If everything went to plan, I'd get a nice little record of events to come back to later. Way better than relying on memory, for sure.

Sitting down on the ageing but serviceable double bed, I realised that the voices downstairs had stopped. I held my breath, waiting for the front door to slam. But instead, I heard the sound of someone coming up the stairs. Two sets of feet, in fact.

My heart jumped again. Fucking hell. This could actually be happening.

By the time the bedroom door opened with a creak, I was feeling faint with excitement. I looked up as the girls entered. To my surprise, Shannon was in front. I'd figured that Lauren would be leading this new affair, but her friend had seemingly taken over.

Game on, then. I just had to remember to breathe.

"Give us a grand each, and we'll do it," Shannon announced. "Not up the bum, though. And you get to wear a rubber."

I laughed, feeling some of the tension subside. I was on familiar territory, now. She looked confident, but I could tell it was an act. She was just trying her luck. And you can't take chances with a chancer. We always know.

"Sorry, I can't stretch to that," I lied. I could, but I knew I didn't have to.

"Well, I guess you can go fuck yourself then. Cos you ain't fucking us," Shannon sneered, before turning to leave.

Lauren glanced at me, looking disappointed, then turned to grab her friend's arm.

"Shannon, wait," she pleaded.

"Yeah, Shannon, wait," I repeated. It was enough for her to stop and turn round. "Come on," I encouraged. "I'm offering you a monkey each. Five hundred quid times two. That's serious money. Think of what you could do with that."

"It ain't enough," Shannon said, although less confidently than the first time, perhaps realising that Lauren was a weak link.

I shrugged. "Okay. Best and final offer. Six hundred each. But for that money I go bareback."

Lauren jumped in before Shannon could respond.

"Alright. We'll do it."

Shannon shot her a glance. "Lauren!"

"What?" Lauren challenged. "Where else are we gonna get that kind of money? This dickhead's crazy enough to pay, so why not? Fuck's sake, it's only a shag, innit?"

"I don't want his come in me, though," Shannon complained.

"Which is why I'm paying extra for that," I interjected. "Stick to the five hundred if you'd prefer, and I'll get the Durex."

Shannon just frowned, clearly weighing up her options.

"It's a hundred quid more, Shannon," Lauren pointed out helpfully.

"Fine. Whatever," Shannon relented after another pause. "Let's just get on with it."

"Alrighty then," I said, feeling the flush of excitement spreading through my body already as a flashback of my earlier fantasy reappeared in my head. I grinned at both girls, retrieved the cash roll, counted off two piles of notes and placed one wad on each of my bedside tables.

"You get to pick it up when we're done. Now, why don't you have a little nose candy first, to get you in the mood?" I said, nodding to the dresser with the lines of white powder laid out.

"Really? You got coke?" Lauren queried, making a face that perfectly expressed her surprise that the sad, pervy old wanker next door was good for a bit of blow.