Don't Ask, Don't Get

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lauren..." I started, although I wasn't sure what I wanted to say. I was a very bad man, and I was going to do a very bad thing. Words weren't going to change that.

"Please, just get it done," she interrupted, dropping her head back down and pushing that delectable bottom up a little further towards me.

Fuck it. That was enough consent for me. Before any more second-thoughts could get a foothold in my conscience, I gently parted her buttocks and pushed the end of my cock against the dark-rimmed hole between. The slickness of the lube meant a gentle pressure was all that was needed to start stretching that tight entrance around the head of my dick. It felt delicious. Even tighter than her front hole. I pushed harder and she squirmed, gasping out in surprise and pain.

I felt her clench around me. It felt glorious, but I knew for her it would have hurt. I withdrew a little before pushing back inside, prompting another clench of resistance from her.

"Oww!" Lauren cried, squirming underneath me.

"Don't fight it," I instructed and thrust once more. This time, she managed to keep her muscles relaxed, but I could tell she wasn't going to enjoy it. Not many girls did, in my experience. In fact, there was only one I'd ever met who actually claimed to like it up the bum. Some girl I'd picked up outside a club in Colchester, years before. She'd been messed up in the head anyway.

I withdrew to squirt a final dose of lube onto my cock, then slipped back inside, pushing further in this time. The constriction of her muscles around my length felt impossibly divine. I began inching further up inside, pulling her hips back until I'd sunk my entire length into her. I held myself there, the heat and the slickness wrapped so tightly around me that even the slightest movement sent the most delightful tingles of pleasure cascading up and down my cock.

Ever so gently, I began to rock myself back and forth inside her. Incredibly, my balls were already starting to tighten in anticipation, despite having emptied themselves twice already that day. I'd forgotten just how intense the sensations were, going in the back way. It had been a while since I'd persuaded anyone to let me do it.

"Ungh!" Lauren grunted, as I thrust inside her a little harder. It was an expression of pain. I felt another spasm clench around me, and gasped out loud myself. That was an expression of pleasure.

"It hurts," she complained, through gritted teeth.

"So does losing another five hundred quid, so I'd call us even," I pointed out. "Stop tensing up, that makes it worse."

I felt her try to relax and I slowly began to increase my movements, but she could only last for a handful of thrusts before clenching again when I hit a new spot inside her. I kept going, until finally we established a rhythm that resulted in a continual stream of tingling pleasure running up from my cock and balls throughout my entire body, matched by a continual sequence of squeaks and moans from Lauren which were gradually sounding less pained as her muscles started to accept what they were being asked to do. I was, quite literally, in ecstasy as I gazed down on her, watching her tight little sphincter sliding up and down my length, her butt cheeks wobbling as my thighs pressed against them, her beautiful tits swinging gently beneath her. What a fucking body. Give me a bit of fleshy curve over skin and bone any day.

With such a fabulous view and such intense sensations, I knew I wouldn't last much longer than a couple of minutes. But I knew there was an even better view I could have. I wanted to see that delicious little pussy spread in front of me. And I wanted to see the look on her face as I fucked her in the arse. I wanted to look her right in her eyes when it was time to shoot my load up inside her.

I slowed my pace then very carefully withdrew myself from her, leaving her stretched rear hole gaping up at me.

"Turn over," I commanded.

She obeyed my instruction, wriggling around so she was lying on her back. I lifted her legs up, folding them back onto her so that both her holes were presented to me. My cock was still slick with lube, and it didn't take much effort to push myself back into her rear again. I watched intently, as her face screwed up in discomfort, but she didn't cry out this time. I figured she was getting used to the feeling. She sniffed and wiped her eyes, smearing more makeup over her face, then looked right up at me. Shit! She looked so fucking cute like that, I felt another stirring of affection. I almost wanted to comfort her. Almost.

I reached down and began toying her clit with my thumb as I began to work up a rhythm again, slower this time so I could last a while longer. Gently, I worked a finger up inside that beautiful, neat, tight little pussy. I forced myself to look away from the beautiful sight of both her holes being violated, so I could seek out any sign of pleasure in her face. Her eyes were still filled with tears, but she bit her lip and looked up at me.

"You like that?" I asked.

"Mmmngh," was the reply. But I swear she actually nodded.

I kept going until she was wet enough to slip another finger up inside. I didn't care about pleasuring her, I just wanted the delicious sensations of feeling my fingers inside her. Even so, I felt her begin to respond, just a little, to what I was doing. She groaned again, but she started pushing back harder, so I could get further up inside her and my thumb could press more firmly on the hot nub of her clit. We kept going like that for a while, as unbelievably her pained groans transformed into pants and whimpers of apparent pleasure.

"You dirty little bitch, you're actually enjoying it now, aren't you?" I laughed, pausing for a moment and gazing down on her.

"Mmm, don't stop!" she whispered, as if to herself.

"Yep, pure fucking filth!" I confirmed.

She looked away, closing her eyes. Each time I pushed my cock into her arse, my fingers could feel it through the slick wall of her pussy. I quested further inside her, my fingertips seeking out that special girl spot. I kept at it, not really caring whether I was successful but enjoying the heat and wetness clamped around me.

"Yes!" she cried, suddenly. Yeah. I'd found it.

I ground away with my thumb and fingers, just easing myself in and out of her rear so I could focus my attention on the beautiful sensations of her wet pussy on my fingers. I didn't go faster, or harder - I just kept the same rhythm and intensity that had elicited her first cry.

"Yesss, mmm! Yesss!" she whimpered, writhing beneath my hand and actually pushing herself up harder onto my cock. She kept her eyes closed and I let her dictate the pace, savouring the beautiful sights and sensations. Although I didn't get to savour them for long.

"Fuck!" she gasped, after an improbably short time. I felt her clench every muscle around me, before bucking violently as what was apparently the beginning of an intense climax gripped her. Her eyes were still shut tight, presumably lost in whatever fantasy she'd managed to escape into. I didn't care, given that I was still the one fucking her arse right then. My fingers were covered in her juices, and it was all I could do to keep my cock inside her rear as she shuddered and jerked in the throes of what was surely the most unexpected orgasm she'd ever had.

It was over almost as quickly as it had begun. Her eyes opened, she looked at me blearily, clearly not quite believing what had happened herself.

"You lying little cow," I laughed, starting to get back in my stride. "I'm paying for this, and it turns out you fucking love it up the bum, after all!"

She looked away, clearly not wanting to meet my eye. Maybe she just didn't like being reminded that she was whoring her arse out to a dirty old pervert. Not that I was bothered, either way. It was my turn now.

I began to thrust into her more powerfully, not caring if I hurt her. She'd had hers, and I was going to get mine. For five hundred quid I fucking deserved it. She went slack underneath me, finally letting me pound her arse as hard as I needed to. I didn't know whether that was because she'd gained control of her muscles, or they'd finally given out on her. Either way, she just lay there like a rag doll; expressionless other than an occasional grimace which served as a useful confirmation that she was still in the land of the living and hadn't just expired on me.

Yeah, I'll admit it. I liked her like that. Utterly compliant, to do with as I pleased. My own personal fuck doll, to be used and abused. I thrust harder, faster, not holding back at all now. It didn't take long for me to get where I needed to be.

"Oh fuck, yes!" I gasped, feeling the wave of pleasure start to build.

"Please, Mr Reynolds, don't come in me!" she said, suddenly coming alive again.

"Eh?" I panted, confused. "Not like you're gonna get pregnant, is it?"

"No, please... I just don't want it inside me," she said, biting her lip as her eyes filled with tears again. What the hell that was about, I didn't know, but I kept thrusting away, nearly at the point of no return. If she thought crying was going to stop me, she was sadly mistaken. If she didn't want me to unload inside her, she was going to have to beg.

"Where do you want it then? Tell me where you want it," I demanded.

"I... don't know," she sniffed.

"Yeah, you do. You want it all over your tits again, don't you? Like the fucking dirty slag you are." The pressure was building harder in my balls, but I wanted to hear her beg before I came.

She said nothing, just nodded up at me meekly, wiping her eyes.

"I can't hear you," I complained, breathlessly. I was nearly there.

"Yes," she whispered.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, Mr Reynolds."

"Say it, then! Say you're a dirty slag. Say you want me to come on your tits. Beg me!" The tingling was already starting, brought on even quicker by her tears.

"Please, Mr Reynolds. I'm a dirty slag. Please come on my tits." She was trying to do her breathy little-girl voice again, but she was crying again which made it utterly unconvincing. Although to my sick mind, that made it even fucking hotter.

"Nope, I think I wanna come inside your sweet little butt instead. So fucking hot, so fucking tight..." I grinned down at her, feeling my balls tightening in readiness.

"No! Please, Mr Reynolds. I really don't want you to..." she sobbed.

"Say it then! Tell me you're a slut and you want it all over your body!"

"Yes, I'm a filthy little cum slut and I want it all over my tits! Please..." she pleaded, her voice cracking in desperation. I still needed more than that, though.

"Fucking beg! Say it like you fucking mean it!" I commanded, feeling my cock begin to jerk as I prepared to unload for a third time that day. Maybe she felt it. Maybe she recognised that I didn't care; that I really was going to shoot my load right up inside her tight little tunnel if she didn't beg me hard enough. Whatever, something inside her seemed to give way again. The tears were streaming down her face again, but she somehow managed to pour her heart and soul into one last all-out effort to avoid getting her arse filled with my jizz.

"Please, Mr Reynolds," she breathed huskily, blinking the tears away and looking right into my eyes. "Please, come on me! I want to see you shoot your load all over me. I'm such a little slut, I want it so much!"

Yeah, that was enough.

I slipped my cock out just as it started to spurt, and shot thick, milky rope over her tummy.

"Uuungh!" I cried, as cascading spasms of ecstasy crashed through my body, my cock pumping another stream of come, further this time, up over her tits, the pleasure perversely heightened beyond measure by the knowledge that she didn't like it.

"Nooo!" she wailed, as I fired another load over her, then another. I'd stopped breathing, the pleasure was so intense. Gazing down on her tear-stained face, screwed up in horror as I covered her body with every last drop my balls could manage, I could feel my heart ready to burst such was the arousal I felt.

Time slowed to a crawl as every nerve in my body fizzed with ecstasy. I vowed to burn the sight before me into my brain forever; the image of Lauren's glorious teenage body spread beneath me, wriggling and writhing as my come spattered over her. I felt godlike, omnipotent, like there was nothing I couldn't do and nobody I couldn't do it to. The pathetic reality of my existence was, just for those few glorious moments, utterly erased. I didn't care if I never had sex again. I didn't care if she reported me for rape and I went to prison. I didn't care if she told her dad, whoever he was, and he beat the living shit out of me. None of that mattered one bit because right then my cock was exploding all over her and I was locked into the most gargantuan, overwhelming climax I'd ever experienced in my entire fucking life.

Finally, I breathed again as I spent my last. I collapsed down onto her, feeling those magnificent breasts crushed up to my chest and just lay there, head spinning, with the realisation slowly dawning that maybe I'd crossed a line I'd never fully crossed before and I didn't fucking care.

"Are we done, now?" she asked, sniffing and wiping her face again.

"Yeah. I'd say I got my money's worth," I said, pushing myself back up and looking down with satisfaction at her ravaged anus and come-drenched body. I stood up, reached for the tissues and handed her a wad to wipe herself.

"Did you like it even more when I was crying?" she whispered, not meeting my eye.

"Hey, it was new. I mean, I've never fucked a girl in tears before. I don't know why you were so bothered about me getting a backdoor cream pie, anyway,"

She gave me a look of world-weary sadness that belied her age, then sighed.

"Just bad memories. You'd never understand." She started dabbing the tissues over her tits, wiping away my come. It looked like she was about to say something else, but her phone pinged on the bedside table.

"Shit," she said, leaning over to check the screen. "I need to get back. Shannon and the others will want to know what I've been doing."

"Well, you can tell them all about how I paid you another five hundred quid, and how you actually came when I was doing you up the arse."

"Fuck off. I was pretending again, innit, to try to make you finish quicker."

I shrugged, feeling pretty certain she was lying about that. Not that I really cared if she wasn't.

She sat up, finished wiping herself and started pulling on her discarded clothes. I watched every movement of her body, savouring the time I had left with her. Once dressed, she scooped up the cash from the bedside table and shoved it down the back of her shorties.

"See. We both got what we wanted, in the end," I pointed out.

"Wanted? Right. Like I wanted some disgusting old pervert to do me in the arse for money. I had no choice, remember?"

"Don't knock it. It was a useful business arrangement. One we could repeat sometime, now I know you're up for it," I suggested. "I mean, your mum's a fucking deadbeat so you're always going to be in need of cash, and... well, I'm never going to say no to a bit of action, right? Quid pro quo, and all that. Just see it as helping each other out."

She stared at me for a long time, liked she couldn't quite believe what I was saying. Her lip puckered, and her eyes filled with tears once more.

"I'm not a whore," she sniffed, looking down.

"Says the girl who's just made over a thousand quid today, just for letting the disgusting old pervert next door have sex with her. That's nothing to be ashamed of. That's fucking high class money. So, what do you say? Next time I get lucky on the horses, should I let you know?"

She wiped at her eyes ineffectively, but the tears weren't enough to obscure her glare. It was understandable, in the circumstances. It was the look of pure hatred.

"Simple question, Lauren. Yes, or no?" I pressed.

"Seriously, you really are a cunt, you know that?" she said, her voice cracking with emotion.

"Yep," I nodded. I could hardly argue that point.

"Fuck you," she blurted with a sniff, shoving her phone angrily into her bra. Then she stormed out and slammed the bedroom door behind her.

I sat back down on the bed, listening to her thump down the stairs and out through the front door. I wasn't upset by her histrionics. Far from it. We might not have parted on good terms. She might have called me the worst word she could think of. She might have been in denial about her status as a bona fide prostitute. All in all, it wasn't going to go down as the most positive of responses to my suggestion of future dalliances. But that wasn't going to stop another smile from forming on my lips, because I knew none of that mattered.

What did matter, as always, was that I was still in the game. Because amidst all her bluster and profanity and tears, one little thing stood out in my gambler's mind.

She hadn't actually said no.