Don't Ask, Don't Get

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she presented her rear to me, I pushed the end of my cock gently between those neat pussy lips. The heat really was intense as I began to slip inside her. She was tighter than I'd imagined. Much tighter. I let out an involuntary groan as I slipped in further, feeling that gloriously slick hole contracting around my length all the way until I was pressing up against those soft, yielding buttocks. I held myself there, gripping her hips to pull her onto me so I was right up to the hilt in her, feeling the movements transmitted through her body as she continued to masturbate her friend beneath her, delighting in the heat and the wetness and the tightness as I leaned to the side so I could see the jiggling of those glorious tits...

I tried to go slow at first, but it was no good. My resistance was gone. After just a handful of intensely delicious, drawn out movements I gave in and began thrusting into her slick wet hole at full speed.

"Oh yes, Mr Reynolds! Fuck me with your big hard cock!" she cried. Hearing her reel off comedy phrases from a porn script in that fake little girl voice was so... wrong. But I didn't tell her to stop. I just increased my pace even more.

I still couldn't believe how tight Lauren felt as I heaved myself into her, sweating in the heat of the bedroom, slapping wetly against her buttocks as her whimpers of apparent pleasure increased in volume. I was breathless myself and already grunting involuntarily with each thrust.

"Oh! Oh! Harder! Please, fuck me harder!" Lauren encouraged, quite convincingly. I felt obliged to comply.

She gasped as my fingers dug in harder on her hips, pulling her onto me with each thrust so I could feel every millimetre of that delicious tight pussy. The sensations were divine: spasms of pleasure rippling out from my groin and right up my spine each time I pushed myself in. I grunted louder, feeling the pressure building again as I got closer to release. I nearly lost myself in the intensity; in her girlish pants and moans and squeaks; in the delectable sight of her still frantically pawing between her friend's legs whilst I thrust in and out of her with increasing intensity. It was a living fantasy, so intense that I had to force myself to remember that I had my eyes open and was seeing this all, for real, and not imagining it inside my head.

Eventually I felt my balls tightening for what felt like the hundredth time and forced myself to stop thrusting. I was panting hard and sweating profusely, but I wasn't ready to come just yet. I needed to draw the moment out even longer.

"No! Please, Mr Reynolds. Don't stop!" Lauren begged, turning round to look at me. She batted her false lashes at me. "Don't you like fucking me?" she continued, with an exaggerated pout. She was still working away at Shannon's pussy with her fingers; her friend sounding increasingly desperate to reach her climax.

I laughed as I gently withdrew myself from her tightness. The room was hot, but I still felt the relative cool of the air around my slick length, and wanted to get back inside her without delay. But I also really wanted a better view of her fabulous chest.

"Sure I do. But I want to see those tits again," I stated truthfully. "So, turn over. On your back."

Lauren withdrew her hand briefly from between Shannon's legs, then flopped herself over and lay on her back, letting her legs dangle over the edge of the bed just like her friend. Draping one leg over Shannon's, she reached over and resumed working on her friend whilst spreading her legs for me and jiggling her chest. Her nipples were thick buds now - hard from where Shannon had been tweaking them - drawing in those magnificently large areolae around them.

"Do you like my tits, Mr Reynolds?" she purred. They were rippling in rhythm with her hand as she continued to masturbate Shannon beside her.

I grinned back. "They're okay, I guess."

She pouted at me again, and I laughed.

"You're really working for that tip, aren't you?"

The fantasy mask slipped for a moment, as a little bit of the real Lauren shone through again.

"Yeah, and you'd better fucking pay up when we're done, innit," she said, followed by another coke-fuelled giggle.

"Of course," I reassured. "You're impressing me so far. Keep it up and you'll get your little bonus."

She looked like she was going to say something else for a moment, but then I slipped back inside her without warning and pushed hard enough to make her genuinely gasp again. Leaning forward onto the bed, propping myself up on my arms, I revelled again in that glorious tightness, feeling the slick heat wrap around my length. I was still enraptured by her chest, and I lowered myself down further so I could feel those fabulous hot buds pressed up against my skin. They didn't disappoint; two hard points of heat rubbing up against my own nipples as I continued to grind and thrust into her.

I pumped away like that for what seemed like an eternity, savouring every moment; the sickly-sweet smell of juices intermingled with sweat and perfume; her wonderfully convincing pants and moans of pleasure in one ear, with Shannon's ever-more frantic gasps and cries in the other like some kinds of real-life surround-sound porno.

As I felt my climax start to draw near again, Lauren surprised me, leaning in close and whispering in my ear.

"Fuck me, Mr Reynolds," she breathed, intensely. Time seemed to freeze. For just that one, fleeting moment she was really, properly, completely fucking convincing; in my head she actually sounded warm and loving and sexy. My balls tightened again in response, and it was all I could do to force myself back up on my arms and pause in my thrusts, rather than just give in and go for broke there and then.

I looked down at her sweaty body, as she pouted back up at me again. She was actually fucking gorgeous when she did that, I decided. But I really needed to give Shannon a try, before I finally shot my load over one or the other of them. Or maybe both.

I switched my gaze to Shannon. She had her eyes closed, her face scrunched up in complete concentration, using her own hand now alongside Lauren's, squeaking and moaning in apparent frustration that she couldn't quite reach her climax. If it was an act, it was even more convincing than Lauren.

"I think Shannon needs a cock in her, don't you?"

"But I want it in me, too," Lauren protested, starting to push herself up onto me now that I'd paused in my own thrusts.

"Be fair, Lauren. Good girls always share. And you're a good girl, aren't you?"

"Yes, Mr Reynolds," she said, submissively.

I gently eased myself out of her, and she withdrew her hand from between Shannon's legs, eliciting a groan of protest from her friend.

Shannon opened her eyes, looking confused, as if she hadn't quite remembered where she was.

"Your turn, now," I smiled.

"Mr Reynolds has a lovely big cock, Shannon. It feels really nice," Lauren breathed in her friend's ear, before looking up at me. Still working for that tip, clearly.

"Why, thank you, Lauren," I replied with a grin as I manoeuvred myself across to stand in between Shannon's legs.

"Do you want me to put it in you, Shannon?"

She nodded back up at me.

"Say it," I instructed.

"Put it in me, daddy. I mean, Mr Reynolds," she said, correcting herself as Lauren laughed.

I ran the swollen head of my cock gently up and down against the folds of those crinkly wet labia, before pushing hard onto the bud of her clit. She gasped as I rubbed the hot little nub with the underside of my cock.

"Do it. Fuck me. Please, fuck me, Mr Reynolds," she begged.

Her act wasn't as convincing as Lauren. Nowhere near. There was still a hint of that sneer in her voice, but I didn't care. I stopped looking at her face, and instead gazed down at the sight of my length slowly disappearing into her slick wet pussy. She shuffled a little on the bed as I slipped into her, causing her muscles to contract briefly around me, sending a shiver of intense pleasure rippling up my dick. Then she lay still as I began to move slowly in and out of her, trying to find a rhythm that would let me savour the experience for a little longer before I came.

Given that she was the smaller girl, I'd expected her to be even tighter than Lauren, but she wasn't. In fact, unless she actively squeezed me, she wasn't really very tight at all. I had to push upwards as I thrust forward each time, to get the sensations I was after.

Lauren was just lying there next to her, looking uncertain, so I slipped my hand down between her legs and was rewarded with a fake moan of pleasure. I continued to probe, finding her clit and rubbing it gently as I ground away at Shannon.

Shannon began to move against me, helping me to get deeper inside her. After a few more thrusts, she closed her eyes and brought her hand down to rub her clit hard. I carried on pushing, delighting in the slick wetness as I thrust into her again and again; her false nails occasionally catching around the base of my cock.

"Oh! Oh! Do me, Mr Reynolds!" she cried, and I increased the pace. Lauren laughed momentarily, still coked up, but I increased the pressure of my fingers on her intimate parts and she returned to panting with pleasure. Fake or not, it was convincing enough for me.

I began to build up the rhythm and grinned down at Shannon, her face contorting in her effort to get herself off. That just heightened my arousal; all hint of her previous cockiness was gone. She was completely under my control, just the way I liked it. I increased the pace further, with her gasping each time I pushed inside her. That sound, combined with the sight of my slick cock disappearing into that hole was getting me closer to climax again.

"Lauren, don't be selfish. Help Shannon get off," I instructed.

Lauren reached over again and started rubbing Shannon's clit as I continued to pump away, increasing the pace and intensity as I felt my own pleasure building again. After a few more thrusts, I was pounding a steady rhythm as Lauren worked on Shannon's pussy with one hand whilst continuing to pleasure herself with the other. Shannon's cries had become one near-continuous wail, but I sensed there was even more pleasure there now thanks to Lauren's efforts. Not that I cared.

I added my own grunts of pleasure into the mix as I continued to thrust away, gripping Shannon's skinny thighs as I pushed them back against her chest so I could push deeper into her. I gazed down at both girls, rapt in the sight of them. Lauren was laid on her back next to Shannon, eyes closed, legs spread, one hand between her friend's legs and the other between her own, panting and moaning with apparently genuine delight. Shannon seemed to have finally relaxed into the experience and was pushing herself onto me each time.

"Oh God, yes!" Shannon suddenly cried, her face a picture of surprise. Lauren opened her eyes, giggled, and continued to work her friend's clit as she began to buck underneath.

"Shit!" was Shannon's only response, followed by her jiggling and jolting underneath me as the unexpected climax coursed through her.

I paused with my thrusts, enjoying the sensations of her contracting around my cock as she cried in what was now evidently genuine pleasure, eyes screwed shut as she lost herself to orgasm. The pressure in my balls continued to build, taking me dangerously close to my own climax.

"Mr Reynolds, you made her come!" Lauren gasped, looking up at me with a passable impression of admiration. Her face was flushed with her own arousal, as she continued to work herself closer to orgasm. My gaze flitted between the two girls as Shannon squeezed my cock inside her, her climax beginning to subside. The familiar tingling started to run down my length, spreading out into my body as I gazed down on the impossible sight of two teenage girls, lost in their own pleasure, in my own bed.

That was enough to take me over the edge.

"Ungh! My turn!" I grunted, then pulled out of Shannon just as my cock started to jerk involuntarily.

The first spurt of come shot up between Shannon's legs onto her pussy and tummy, splashing onto Lauren's hand in the process and eliciting a cry of surprise from her. I didn't care. Taking hold of my length, I jerked hard as the next wave of pleasure ran through me, sending a thick rope of come arcing right up over Shannon's body before cascading down onto her chest and, just as I'd intended, managing to reach her open mouth.

"What the fuck?!" she spluttered in disbelief, wiping her face as she tried to spit out my lucky shot. My orgasm intensified at the sight of her confusion, and I sent another improbably huge load spattering down over her before turning my attention to Lauren, who had pushed herself up to sit on the edge of the bed, still masturbating furiously.

"Come on my tits, Mr Reynolds," she gasped, putting one arm under her breasts and offering them up to me whilst frantically working her pussy with the other hand. I duly obliged with another load, gloriously spattering down over her body.

"Yes! Yes! Come all over me!" she cried, shuddering in what appeared to be her own climax.

The intensity of the next spasm of pleasure felt like it stopped my heart. I couldn't breathe. Conscious thought stopped. My entire mind filled with the vision of her not-quite-pretty face looking up at me in ecstasy, batting those false eyelashes so convincingly, sounding every bit as young as she was and every bit as innocent as she definitely wasn't. The next milky gobbet hit right between her eyes.

"No!" she panted breathlessly, already in the throes of orgasm. "My tits, not my face!"

I ignored her, and sent another load spattering down onto her nose and mouth. She screwed her eyes shut, but it was too late. She was already covered. I didn't have as much to give as I'd had in the hallway, but it was more than enough to make a mess of her makeup. Nearly spent, I sent a couple more jerks down onto her as she bucked and writhed on her own fingers, then stood back to admire the view.

After a few seconds more of her jerking and shuddering, she withdrew her hand from between her legs and tried to wipe her eyes.

"You arsehole, you knew I didn't want it on my face!" she laughed.

"Sorry," I said. I don't think I'd ever meant an apology less.

Shannon sat up, still looking dazed from her own unexpected orgasm, and laughed at Lauren ineffectively trying to wipe away my ejaculate and managing to smear her make-up all over her face.

"You are such a fucking whore," Shannon giggled.

"Says the filthy bitch who actually fucking came, when he was doing you!" Lauren retorted.

"Yeah, and you came when he was shooting his dirty jizz all over your face, you fucking slut!"

Both girls dissolved into coke-fuelled laughter, as I stood watching, slowly detumescing and pondering how, exactly, a shittily average week had managed to end on such an epic winning streak.

Slowly, the laughter and giggling subsided into a silence that rapidly became awkward. For the girls, anyway. I was just fine.

Lauren was already looking over at the pile of cash on the bedside table.

"You want to get your cash and get out of here, that's fine. I didn't pay you for your stimulating post-coital conversation," I suggested.

"You what?" Shannon said, slurring her words slightly.

"He's telling us to fuck off now, hon," Lauren explained, with a lightness that sounded slightly forced.

"Only if you want to, of course," I pointed out.

"Well we ain't gonna stay around here with a creep like you if we don't have to, innit," Lauren said. "Now where's my extra fifty. I fucking worked for that."

"Sure you did. You both did," I grinned, as I retrieved the diminished cash roll from my discarded jeans and added the 'tips' to the piles of notes already on the bedside tables. I also tossed a box of Kleenex from my desk over to the girls.

"You might want to clean up a little before you head out the front door,"

I watched contentedly as they hurriedly wiped off my emissions and pulled on their bikinis, before scooping up the wads of cash.

"Bye, then," Shannon offered. Lauren said nothing, just offering me a strange look that was somewhere between pity, disgust and, bizarrely, gratitude.

"Have a lovely evening," I replied, as they headed for the door. "Thanks for... coming," I called after them.

"Piss off, dickhead, you ain't funny," Lauren called back as they thumped down the stairs. I listened for the sound of the front door, then sat down hard on the edge of the bed.

I found myself briefly overcome with familiar emotions that I had no intention of confronting right then, or maybe ever. Fortunately, with years of practice, I was an expert in suppressing feelings that I didn't want. Self-loathing and shame could wait until I was on my death bed, seeking forgiveness for a life of sin. I pushed such thoughts away and began to laugh instead, at the impossible, incredible, ridiculous turn of good fortune I'd just had.

Then, I remembered the laptop which had been recording everything, and started laughing even harder.

I didn't stop for a very long time.

Part 3

Five hours later, with the party in full swing next door, I heard the unexpected sound of knocking at the front door.

I went to open it, and found Lauren looking up at me.

"Well, hello..." I started, figuring this really was my lucky day. But before I could even finish my greeting, she pushed past me and into the house. I caught a blast of cheap perfume as she brushed by.

"No, please, do come in," I said sarcastically.

I ran my eyes over her unashamedly. The bikini was gone. She had a short, tight pink vest on, which left her midriff exposed above a pair of similarly tight red shorties. I clocked the exposed strap of a black bra underneath one of the vest's shoulder straps, and felt a tinge of disappointment. I knew she could easily have gone braless. Still, I supposed it was more comfortable to have some support.

My eyes moved further down. Her pierced belly still looked cheap and the considerable muffin top going on with the tight shorts wasn't exactly magazine material, but I didn't care. She was young enough to get away with it.

"Stop staring at me, you fucking pervert. I'm here for more money, so you'd better have some for me."

Right. Back to the old Lauren, then. Not the coked-up little whore who'd been begging me to come on her tits, just hours earlier.

"Of course," I smiled. "I'm not as young as I used to be, but I could probably go again, if you need me to."

"No, you sicko, I ain't here to do that again. I ain't ever doing that again."

I frowned, realising what was coming next. Okay. Maybe not such a lucky day, then.

"No, this time you're gonna pay me," she continued. "Or else I'll go to the police and tell 'em you raped me and Shannon. She'll back me up. Two against one."

I sighed, disappointed that I wasn't going to see her naked again. But to be honest, I'd been half expecting this turn of events. I was almost surprised it had taken her so long.

"Okay, okay. Fine. Come on through," I said resignedly. I motioned for her to follow me into the living room, where I headed over to the four-seater dining table that I used as a makeshift desk.

"No games," she said, looking suspiciously around the sparsely furnished room. "I want another five hundred, right now, or I'm making that call." She held her phone out in front of herself, threateningly. She sounded confident. In control. But then she had every right to sound confident, given that she had the power to ruin my life.

At least, she thought she did, anyway.

"Sure, no games," I agreed. "Just let me show you something first." I sat down at the table where my laptop was already running. I tapped and clicked a few times, then swivelled it around so she could see the screen.