Don't Ask, Don't Get

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed as they both scuffled to get first dibs on the drugs. Lauren won, and leaned over to snort up two lines with the straw I'd left.

"So how's this gonna work?" Lauren asked, sniffing and wiping her nose as Shannon snorted up the rest of the coke.

I shrugged. "Let's start by you losing those bikinis. But just for the record, this is a business transaction, right? I'm going to give you money, and you're going to have sex with me. We're clear on that, yes?"

"Duh, that's what we just said, innit," Lauren confirmed.

"I know. I'm just making sure." So was the camera on my laptop.

Both girls were now standing with their backs to the dresser, facing me as I sat on the edge of the bed. They were sniffing from having snorted the cocaine, and both looked uncertain. I knew it would take a few minutes for the coke to kick in and override their inhibitions. Although part of me - the bad part - got a thrill from seeing them both on edge about what they were about to do.

"Get 'em off, then," I instructed with a smile.

Shannon nudged Lauren. "You first. You've already done it once."

Lauren didn't even bother to protest. She just deftly released her bikini top. The memories of her tits were still achingly fresh in my mind, so there was a little less awe and wonder this time, but I still couldn't take my eyes off her as she undressed. The sight of those deliciously large areolae, just subtly pinker than the tanned surrounding skin, was more than enough to have me unconsciously start stroking my erection through my jeans.

She undid the string on her bottoms and stepped out of them, again giving me a fabulously pendulous view of her magnificent chest, then stood back, put her hands behind her head and jiggled. Properly, this time, and without being asked. My heart rate was already sky high, but the excitement of knowing that I was very shortly going to be touching, caressing, possessing those tanned curves was enough to send me into dangerous territory.

I grinned at her, staring unashamedly at those tits before moving down to that delightful triangle of shadow between her legs. I forced myself to breathe slower as my eyes roved over her. I really didn't want a fucking coronary before we'd got started. She didn't smile back, but there was just a hint in her eyes of pride. She looked away, almost shyly, and managed to look almost cute again.

I liked that look, a lot.

"Your turn," I instructed Shannon. I sounded breathless and pervy. I figured that wasn't unreasonable, given the circumstances.

She gave me a look that perfectly combined disgust and fear. Probably because I was now properly kneading my cock and balls through the material of my jeans. But then, after a moment's hesitation, she reached behind herself to untie her red bikini top and let it slip to the floor.

I stopped breathing again. Her small, flat breasts made up for their lack of size by being utterly perfectly formed. I wasn't sure what I'd been expecting, but it wasn't anywhere near as gorgeous as what I was looking at right then. No tan lines, just gentle brown curves topped off with delicious little nipples; much smaller and darker than Lauren's but already erect thanks to the silver barbells that pierced them.

"Nice," I said, with a grin. I meant it, too.

She scowled back, and my grin widened. She wasn't a natural looker, but the sharpness of her features were softened by the considerable quantity of skilfully-applied makeup. Thick, dark eyeliner - and that dark hair with its hard fringe - definitely lent her a look that wouldn't have been out of place on a hieroglyphic somewhere. Although the glittery twinkles of her eye shadow, which offset her dark brown eyes rather nicely, probably wasn't something found in ancient Egypt. I doubted they tattooed their eyebrows into a perpetual frown, either.

Without waiting for further instruction, she unfastened the bikini bottoms, slid them down her skinny-looking thighs and onto the floor, then stood with her arms folded glaring at me, as if challenging me to say something.

"Sweet," I said, staring right at her hairless crotch. It looked super smooth - maybe waxed rather than shaved. Or maybe just more recently maintained than Lauren's fuzzy little triangle. Unlike Lauren, Shannon's thighs were skinny enough to reveal the dark folds of labia hanging in the gap between her legs. I closed my eyes, imagining what it would feel like to slide my cock up gently between those soft, inviting pudenda... then stopped myself as I realised I didn't have to imagine at all.

Still, there was a little more fun to be had before we moved on to that.

"Turn around," I instructed them both, twirling my finger.

They complied, surprisingly without complaint. My eyes roved over their curves.

"Give us a little booty shake," I suggested, seeing how far I could push my luck.

Both girls leaned forward onto the dresser, presented their rears and dutifully jiggled them for me.

It wasn't exactly lap-dancing quality. In fact, it was half-hearted at best. But still, it was fucking hot. I couldn't take my eyes off those two delightfully contrasting bottoms as they moved in front of me: Lauren's curvy, soft-looking form highlighting the tight firmness of Shannon's rear. I wasn't enamoured with the cheap tattoos on Shannon's back and thighs, but they weren't going to put me off. The sight of those jiggling buttocks meant I could resist no longer. I stood up from the bed and hastily undressed, kicking away my jeans and shirt before awkwardly tugging off my socks and, finally, stepping out of my boxers.

"Alright ladies. Let's get this party started," I suggested, stroking my erection. Despite my earlier performance, I was absolutely rock-hard again and ready for action.

As they turned around, the girls stared at my naked dad-bod with open distaste. Keeping their distance from me, they moved over to sit on the edge of the bed. Both looked nervous again. Clearly I'd have to be the one taking the lead in this encounter, but that was hardly surprising. I approached, holding my dick in my hand, and offered it to Shannon. Her mouth was at just the right height, but she turned her face away.

I didn't bother protesting. Instead, I took hold of Shannon's right hand and gently lifted it to where it needed to be. She glanced up and scowled at me again - clearly her trademark look - and began stroking my cock listlessly with her finger and thumb as Lauren looked on dully.

"You could at least put some effort into it," I complained. "Pretend you're enjoying it."

"That wasn't part of the deal," Shannon replied. "I'm wanking a hairy old man's dick. I ain't gonna like it, am I?"

"Maybe not. But the harder you work - the more convincing you are - the quicker I'll get off. And that means the sooner you'll get to grab your money and get out of here."

Lauren frowned, then brightened as if just realising the obvious truth of what I was pointing out. She really wasn't the sharpest tool in the box. I wasn't interested in her intelligence, though. I was only interested in getting my cock inside her.

"He's right, Shannon," she agreed, before looking up at me and jiggling her tits for me again. She actually smiled this time, as well. Maybe the coke was already starting to loosen her up. Or maybe she really just wanted to get away with her money as quick as she could.

"That's the idea. Do it well enough and I might even throw in a tip," I encouraged.

"How much?" Lauren queried, immediately.

"Oh, I don't know. How about another fifty? But only if you're really convincing."

"Alright," Lauren said, her expression changing immediately. She looked up at me, batted her eyelashes, and pushed Shannon away from my cock to take hold of it herself.

"You've got a lovely big dick. I love stroking it," Lauren purred.

She gave it a few good, hard tugs before letting go.

"Your turn," she said to her friend.

"Oh, for fuck's sake," Shannon sighed resignedly, before leaning forward unexpectedly and taking my cock in her mouth. The intensity of the warm wetness nearly took my breath away as she sucked hard, then ran her lips further down my length. Still wrapping her mouth around the head of my cock, she began using her hand to wank my shaft properly.

That was definitely more like it. She continued her ministrations for a short while, before releasing me and looking up.

"Mmmm, daddy, I love the taste of your dick," she simpered in a very fake voice, attempting to sound like a porn actress and failing quite badly.

I spluttered with laughter, which wasn't quite the effect she'd expected.

"Don't take the piss," she complained, returning to her familiar scowl. "You wanted me to sound like I was fucking enjoying it. Make your fucking mind up."

"Yeah, but daddy? Seriously?"

"It's what old men like to hear, innit?"

I wondered what kind of experiences this girl had had, and who she'd had them with. Or maybe it was just her generation, growing up surrounded by pornography. I didn't much care either way.

"Uh, stick with Mr Reynolds, thanks," I suggested.

"So, do you like me sucking you off, Mr Reynolds? Would you like me to do it some more?" Shannon asked, still trying to sound like a porn pro.

"Why yes, I think I would," I suggested.

This time she ran her tongue over the end of my cock, then took me in her mouth fully before sliding her lips down much further than before, until I felt her throat constricting around me. Clearly, she was no amateur.

She began to repeat the action and, as she took me all the way down for a third time, I leaned forward, gently pushing myself further down her throat. The pleasure was intense, made all the more so by the knowledge that she didn't want to be doing this. She established a brief rhythm and for a few glorious moments I was actually fucking her throat properly until I thrust hard enough for her to finally gag, and she withdrew, spilling a torrent of saliva as she attempted to breathe again whilst heaving unpleasantly.

"Mr Reynolds, would you like me to suck your dick?" Lauren asked, putting on a breathily-intense little-girl voice that made her sound worryingly young. "Is that what you want to hear?" she asked, in her normal voice.

"Uh uh. Beg me," I instructed. Might as well try my luck.

"Please, Mr Reynolds. Please, can I suck your big hard dick?" Lauren breathed, looking up at me and batting her fake lashes. Her eyes were dead - devoid of all emotion - but that didn't bother me in the slightest.

"Well, as you asked so nicely, Lauren..."

I manoeuvred myself to place my cock in front of her face. She gave it a couple of experimental licks, then ran her tongue all the way up and down my length before tickling the underside of my glans.

"Mmmm, it tastes nice, Mr Reynolds," she said, giggling. I suspected the coke really was starting to kick in.

"Good to know," I said.

"Can I put it in my mouth? Please, Mr Reynolds. I really want to," she begged. I didn't even need to tell her to be, this time. Given her usual aggressive demeanour, I was surprised at how convincingly she was playing a submissive young girl. My cock strained in anticipation as she slowly took it into her mouth and gave it a gentle suck.

Shannon had recovered enough to reach over and massage my balls with one hand, as Lauren slathered her lips and tongue around the head of my cock. I pushed myself further into her mouth, but she resisted, clearly not as adept as Shannon. That didn't matter. She was squeezing her lips hard around my glans whilst gripping my shaft tightly in her fist, wanking me into her mouth whilst her friend squeezed and tugged my balls.

I let them carry on as the pleasure built inside me, then I pulled away and took over myself for a bit. Time to push my luck again. Or at least to see how far the marching powder had travelled round their bodies.

"So, you're both good friends, right?" I asked, stroking my cock without shame as I stood in front of them. "I mean, you've seen each other naked before, I'm sure."

Lauren nodded. "All the time," she confirmed, with a giggle. Yeah, the coke was definitely starting to work.

"Why don't you show Shannon how much you really love her, then?" I suggested.

Lauren frowned at me briefly, then realised what I was suggesting.

"What, you want us to lez up for you?" she asked, giggling again.

I nodded with a grin.

"Think about it... the more time you spend touching each other, the less time you have to spend touching me."

Incredibly, that seemed to be enough justification for Lauren, as she turned, grabbed hold of Shannon's shoulders and pushed her backwards onto the bed.

"The fuck you doing?" Shannon asked, laughing herself as she feebly tried to fight Lauren off. After a brief struggle, Lauren used her height and weight to straddle Shannon, pinning her down by her arms. The view from where I stood was fabulous. Shannon kicked her legs in a futile attempt to shake Lauren off, and in doing so exposed her most intimate parts to me. Lauren ground herself onto Shannon's tummy, her curvy buttocks flexing and rippling deliciously.

I gripped my cock hard with my right hand, tickling my balls with my left, and began stroking myself faster as I lapped up the view. I was still covered in the girls' saliva, and the feelings of pleasure as I slid my fingers up and down my slick length were intense.

"Get off me, you fucking dyke!" Shannon protested, still laughing. What a difference a bit of coke can make to a personality.

"Shut up, you let me do it at Liam's party," Lauren retorted. "And if it will get him off quicker watching us, that's better than sucking his dick, right?"

"Liam's party was different. Liam's hot and we both got to shag him, innit."

"You still liked it when I kissed you, though," Lauren said as she shuffled to position herself on all fours, with her fabulous arse sticking up in the air and those magical breasts hanging pendulous again.

"No, I never!" Shannon argued, although by this point she'd stopped struggling and was laughing again.

"You fucking did," Lauren said, giggling madly. She was coked up to her gorgeous tits by now.

"Yeah, well you loved it even more when I got three fingers up you," Shannon argued, before being silenced involuntarily as Lauren finally leaned down to kiss her hard on the mouth. Shannon made one last half-hearted attempt to push her away, then relaxed into a deep, surprisingly passionate kiss.

I could barely believe what was happening in front of my eyes, and gorged myself on the sight, unable to resist wanking harder and faster. I actually gasped out loud as Shannon parted her legs, revealing her perfectly smooth mound and the dark, crinkly folds of her labia. With Lauren's bottom raised and her legs either side of Shannon, I had a perfect view of her fabulously neat, sweet-looking groove as well. My grip tightened even harder around my cock, and glorious tingles of pleasure spasmed through me as I pumped faster still.

No longer needing to pin Shannon down, Lauren slipped her left hand down between her friend's legs as they kissed. Her middle finger toyed around Shannon's clit for a while, before slipping between those dark, distended lips and rubbing hard. When her finger emerged again, it was glistening.

Fuck, that was hot. I felt a tightness starting in my balls and forced myself to ease off and slow down. Shooting my load before actually getting inside either of those gorgeous young holes was not an acceptable outcome.

They broke off from kissing and giggled. Shannon reached up to play with Lauren's beautiful tits as they dangled above her.

"Has he come yet?" she asked, sounding breathless as Lauren's fingers continued their work.

Lauren looked back at me over her shoulder, shook her head, then squeaked as Shannon tweaked one of her nipples hard.

"Keep it up and it won't be long. I'm warming up nicely, here," I said. I was audibly panting from my own exertions, as I masturbated slower now, trying to show some restraint. They continued with their apparently genuine enjoyment of each other's bodies for a while longer. Were they faking it? Perhaps. Frankly, I didn't care. I was still riding high on the glorious unlikelihood of the entire situation; surfing a familiar wave of improbable joy at having overcome the odds to end up with two naked teenage girls pleasuring each other in my bed.

Shannon began panting and whimpering, grinding herself upwards onto Lauren's hand. It looked like she might actually come, which wasn't an outcome I'd expected. Lauren's fingers were glistening from Shannon's juices, and she was making little girl-pleasure noises herself as Shannon continued to play with her tits.

I breathed deeply, taking in the mix of musky scent and cheap perfume overlaid now with a faint suggestion of sweat from the girls' exertions. I felt that familiar tingling in my balls again, and decided it was time to stop watching and start taking part. I did actually want to get my money's worth, after all. I hurried across to the bed, cock in hand, then took hold of Lauren's hips, tugging her back towards me. Shannon's legs were still dangling over the edge of the bed as she lay on her back. I stood between them, pulling Lauren backwards so I'd be able to fuck her whilst she was still on all fours on the bed.

Lauren jumped at my touch, having been giving all her attention to her friend, and looked over her shoulder at me. There was no averting her eyes this time. She looked straight at my cock.

"You like watching, don't you Mr Reynolds," she said. The fake little girl voice had become her default, now.

"Uh huh," I agreed. "But now I want to take part, too,"

"Are you going to put your big hard cock in me?" she said, nodding towards my crotch but continuing to push her fingers down between Shannon's legs.

"Do you want me to?" I asked. Part of me wanted to capture her answer for the camera. Another part just wanted to hear her say it out loud. And another, darker part of me didn't care how she answered. She was getting it anyway.

"Oh, yes, Mr Reynolds," she simpered. "Please, put it in me. I want it inside me."

Her act was ridiculously fake, but it was also ridiculously arousing and infinitely preferable to her actual personality. Giving them both the drugs had been a smart move on my part, for sure.

"What about you Shannon?" I queried. "Do you want it, too?"

Shannon just mumbled unintelligibly in response, her eyes closed, squirming as she continued to enjoy Lauren's fingers between her legs. That was fair enough. I'd come to her later.

I squeezed Lauren's smooth, tanned buttocks as I manoeuvred her into position. They felt glorious - enough give to allow my fingers to dig in deep, but not so much as to feel flabby. I massaged them with both hands, then pulled them apart to fully expose her tight, neat little anus. There was no hint of hair around her rear hole - the stubble just seemed to naturally fade away behind her slit. I was disappointed that entrance was verboten, but I could hardly complain.

I ran a finger down between her legs, slipping into the folds of her groove from behind. She let out a moan of what I assumed to be fake pleasure as I navigated my fingers gently, feeling the slight harshness of those stubbly hairs before slipping my index finger right into her pussy. I was surprised by the heat and the wetness I found. I had no idea if she was getting genuinely turned-on by Shannon, or if it was the aphrodisiac effect of the drugs. I didn't care. I needed to be inside her. Withdrawing my finger, I held it to my face and breathed in the sweet, sickly scent for a moment before taking hold of my erection again. I guided the end of my cock carefully down the same route my fingers had just taken, taking care not to slip into that tight little brown star by mistake.