Don't Ask, Don't Tell... Please

Story Info
The first time I really had sex.
3.2k words
4.54
23.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm going to put this out there straight away, this isn't the story of how I discovered my sexuality in some crazy, cum drenched scenario. I've considered myself bisexual since my teens, just without any actual experience with another man. Rather, this is the story of how I swapped countless hours of masturbation, while watching other men enjoy the pleasures I so badly craved on porn sites, for the real thing when I least expected it.

This time last year, I was a very sexually frustrated soldier with a girlfriend I was barely interested in and a membership to a gay dating site that I routinely used for flirting, without ever finding the balls to meet one of the many men I was teasing.

To my dismay, I had been sent on a training course several hours away from home. Being away wasn't the issue, in fact I enjoyed the opportunity to get away from the tedium of home life, the unfulfilling sex with a woman I could hardly stand the sight of, the daydreams of a hot, hard bodied man to fill my virginal ass with his thick, throbbing cock. No, I was dismayed to find myself on a boring course which promised no privacy in the inevitable shared room.

I arrived mid morning on a Monday, I was given the directions to my accommodation and promptly made my way there, eager to get settled in and prepare for the weeks ahead. I was somewhat relieved to discover that the course had been underbooked and I would only have to share my room with one other soldier. Harry.

Harry had already been there for an hour or so when I arrived, lessons weren't to begin until the next day, so Harry had already changed out of his uniform and was laid on his bed in civvies, watching videos on his phone. I managed a polite "Hey" as I dropped my bags next to my bed. Harry glanced across at me, breaking the trance he had found himself in to sit up and offer his hand for a shake. I gripped his hand in mine and was impressed with the firmness of his hold, strong, but not finger breaking strong. I looked the man in the eyes and found myself immediately dazzled by the deep blue, hypnotic as they were, they almost drew all my attention away from the shape of his jaw and the fullness of his lips. I felt a twitch, which preceded the flash of an image in my head, his lips around my cock as I moaned in ecstasy. Harry was a gorgeous man. I let go of his hand and tried to regain control of myself. While it was no longer a crime to be gay in the army, not every soldier would take kindly to sharing a room with another man who wanted to sit on their dick.

The next few days dragged along, the course living up to the intense boredom I had been promised. Harry and I had developed an easy friendship as young men do when living in close proximity, which did nothing for the crush I was rapidly developing. Twice already I found myself in the toilet, furiously stroking my dick and imagining the sensation of Harry's balls slamming against my ass cheeks as he filled me with, what I'd assumed would be, his warm delicious cum. I had learned that Harry was single, not exactly a win given that he was straight. This was never explicitly mentioned, but of course he had to be, handsome young men in the army are usually waist deep in vagina.

I returned to our accommodation late that evening, I had been for a run around the local area after dinner and took a shower. We had become accustomed to seeing each other with nothing but a towel on, standard army life, and a terrible source of frustration to me, as you'd expect. To my great excitement, Harry was laid in his bed, the sounds of porn coming from his headphones were clear and the rhythmic motion under his duvet instantly caused heart to race and the hormones to flood my body. Not knowing exactly what to do, I slammed the door as to get his attention. Harry jumped and panicked, not the usual response from a soldier who was so used to being open and sharing all the details of their bodily functions. He sat bolt upright which cause the headphones to disconnect from the jack and the sound of his porn filled our room.

Two men. Not the sound of a man and a woman, or even two women. It was the sound of two men, the deep moans of pleasure and pain were unmistakable to me, I had become a conneisure of gay porn and knew it when I heard it. Harry looked horrified. His face lost colour as if he'd been caught in the middle of a terrible crime.

"Sorry... I uh... Please don't tell anyone" He stammered, clearly in fear that his own secret had been exposed to what he had assumed was a typical straight man. My own heart rate was now through the roof with excitement, while I didn't dare believe I had a chance, at the very least this meant I could be me within the confines of our room.

"Mate, it's fine, I'm kind of the same" was my meager reply. Hardly reassuring, Harry stared at me blankly for a moment.

"What d'ya mean the same?" He asked, clearly confused as a result of the mild terror he had found himself in.

I smiled. "I like men too, at least I think I do, I mean I watch gay porn all the time, just haven't ever tried it for real. I'm bi, I think." I tried to sound relaxed and friendly. It worked, I could see the tension falling away as Harry began to calm down. I decided not to push it and instead went to my bedspace to finish drying off and get my shorts and t shirt on.

"How long have you known?" Harry said with a hint of nervousness in his voice.

"Since my teens, I've never admitted it to anyone though, never seen the need as I've not done anything with a man. You?" I turned to face him, despite his initial panic I could still make out the very visible outline of his penis underneath his boxers, and the slight wet patch caused by precum. I felt a tingle in my own cock, I'd give anything to lick that wet patch and enjoy a little taste of the man I'd lusted for these last few days.

"A few years, I had a sort of boyfriend a while ago, it was a secret, I'm not ready for people to know." He replied, now clearly calm. I felt a mild surge of jealousy.

I sat on the edge of my bed, legs apart, trying to emphasise my own hard dick. I licked my lower lip before biting down on it slightly before continuing,

"So, you've had sex with a man before?" I tried to sound slightly uninterested and not desperate. I was. Obviously.

"Yeah, my ex and I had a great sex life, but he wanted to be public and I didn't. So it ended. I haven't been inside a man since." His eyes locked on to my crotch for a second, just a second, but I noticed. Was this really happening? He mentioned not being inside a man for some time before looking at the area where my cock was pulsating for him. Was I reading too much in to it? I must have been.

"I'd have thought a fit lad like you would have had all the sex you could want" I leaned back as I said it, stroking my thigh from my knee to my groin. He looked again and bit his lip. It was unmistakable. And why not? He was clearly horny and here I was, ready to offer him anything he wanted.

"Just haven't put myself out there, afraid I may get found out the more people I get involved with." Harry's voice cracked slightly as he responded. I knew he was gagging for sex, not necessarily me, but he needed to fuck someone and I wasn't about to miss the opportunity. Too many times I'd chickened out of meets, but this time was different. Here was a man in the same position as me. Not ready to be out, but desperate for a man to plow.

I let my hormones guide me. I stood up, his beautiful blue eyes were fixed on me, I walked to the door, bending down slowly and gracefully, pushing my ass out and arching my back like the porn stars I'd hoped to emulate, I wedged the doorstop in to the gap under the door and slowly stood back up and locked the door. Upon turning around, I happily found that he was still staring at me and what was more, his cock was fully erect under his boxers. We both wanted it.

I walked over and sat down beside him, my face just inches from his. "I won't tell anyone" I whispered as seductively as I could. We locked eyes for a moment before I seized the initiative and leaned in. Our lips connected and instantly I felt my solid cock twitch in excitement. This was it. The kiss was perfect, his soft lips caressed mine as our breathing became heavier. He slid his tongue in to my mouth and licked my own, back and forth we began a dance, his saliva coating my tongue, my saliva on his, mixing in to some delicious concoction. I put my arms around his neck in the way that some women do when kissing their men. I hoped this was would signal to him my preference as the feminine energy, ready to feel his cock slip inside me, when the time was right. For now I was happy to enjoy a little more of his amazing kissing technique. He placed his hand on my ass cheek and again I felt a twitch of pure pleasure. With our lips still engaged and tongues still thrusting in to each others mouths, I stood up slightly and swung my leg over his and sat on his lap, pressing my crotch against his stomach so that he could feel how hard I was for him. His bulge pressed against my ass, slowly I began to grind against it, desperate to pleasure him and I guess it had the desired effect as his kissing became more rapid. His hands moved from my lower back and pulled at the base of my t-shirt. I raised my arms and he lifted it over my head.

Harry glanced at my torso for a second before bowing his head towards my chest, I felt the sudden joy of my nipples being licked and sucked one at a time. I pulled his head in closer to my chest, grinding slightly harder.

"Suck on my tits" I heard myself gasp. Embarrassment consumed me, did I really just say that?! I'm a man and I've just told another man to suck on my tits. I was trying to exude a little feminine energy but surely this was taking the piss. However, to my great relief and sexual joy, Harry sucked harder, letting out a little moan as he went.

I stood up, Harry's eyes met mine as I slid my shorts and boxers down in one motion. I now stood before him totally naked. Bare. Vulnerable. Erect. The head of my cock was slightly wet from a light layer of pre cum, my nipples shone in the light reflecting off the saliva Harry had left on them. He leaned forward, taking my penis in one hand and fulfilled the fantasy I had at our first meeting as he wrapped his lips around the tip. Slowly he worked his way up and down, my eyes rolled in to the back of my head which tilted back as his tongue probed the hole. I felt his firm grip on my ass cheeks as he pulled me in closer, now taking me all the way in. I moaned with a pleasure I'd never truly felt before. This was me. Fuck bisexuality I thought, if this is how it feels to be with men, then men are all I want. I breathed out loud, heavily, pleasure built and built.

"Stop" I pleaded. "Not yet, it's too soon".

He released my cock from his gorgeous mouth, looking somewhat confused. I knelt down and quickly pulled at his shorts, the realisation of my meaning etched on his face. He allowed me to pull them all the way down, exposing his beautiful big dick. And it was beautiful. Worthy of any porn move I had seen. I greedily took it all in my mouth, hitting the back of my throat, I gagged before settling in to a rhythm. I stopped for a second to look Harry in the eye,

"You taste so fucking good!" I exclaimed as I took his member back in my mouth and hungrily sucked and licked, up and down, swirling my tongue over every tasty inch. His breathing became heavy and rapid. I could feel him take his top off before grabbing my head and forcing his cock to the back of my throat I gagged again, exhilerated. He released me to catch my breath. My eyes were watering and saliva mixed with precum was all over my lips.

"I want you inside me now" I gasped. He stood up and gesture to his bed, I duly crawled on, again arching my back and pushing my ass out, silently thanking the God that I was pissing off, for the fact that I routinely shaved my ass, so I was able to present Harry with a nice smooth hole.

I was bent over, totally naked, my hard cock leaking a slight stream of precum down its shaft, my back carefully arched, I turned my head to look at Harry and gave him my best 'come here' look. He stopped to take me in, hopefully admiring my form. I raised a hand to my face, inserting two fingers in my mouth and licking them with my eyes fixed on Harry. I began to rock forward and back slightly before rubbing my asshole with my lubricated fingers.

He couldn't wait a second longer. He approached me from the rear as I smiled, I felt his hands on my cheeks as he gently pulled them apart. I gasped as I felt his tongue flick over my hole, the sensation was totally overwhelming.

"Oh fuck" I moaned, pushing my ass in to his face. His tongue now began to probe harder, slowly prying its way inside my tight pussy. This felt incredible. Within a minute he had lubricated me with his own saliva and my cock was throbbing harder than it ever had, he tickled me with a finger before slowly pushing it inside, in and out, and then with a come here motion. Quickly one finger became two and and I could hardly take it anymore, I needed the rest of him.

"Fuck my pussy" I moaned, no hint of embarrassment this time. He withdrew his fingers and licked me again, following it up by spitting on my hole and lightly working it around. My heart skipped a beat as I realised I was seconds away from finally receiving the cock I had dreamed of for so long.

At last I felt it, the head of his cock was pressed lightly against my hole.

"Ready?" Harry asked softly

"Do it" I replied with haste.

I felt the pressure build as he pressed his cock harder, my pussy resisted, the girth far greater than his two fingers, but then its resistance was broken and I felt the searing pain of a man's hard dick inside my tight virgin boy pussy for the first time. I winced and squeezed the covers, my head dropped in to his pillows and I found myself biting them for comfort. My cock instantly went soft and my eyes began to stream. The pain was intense. The pain was beautiful.

After a few moments, Harry began to slowly pump, his cock slid back and forth and I felt the agony of making real love for the first time. The pain was glorious as I finally had real sex. A few minutes passed as I endured my real first time, but slowly, the pain gave way to a sexual pleasure I could only imagine before. My pussy relaxed and began to take Harry deeper. His moans were matched by mine. Our breathing was hard and rapid together.

"oh fuck" I whispered. Harry leaned back and I decided to change things up slightly.i pushed back, moving from the doggy position to one that would allow me more pleasure. I pushed my ass right on to him, taking the full measure of his manhood in to me and sat back. We were now both on our knees, his chest pressed against my back. Our heads together, I raised one arm and wrapped it around the back of his head, he took my cock, which had regained its erection, and began to masturbate me. We looked into each others eyes as he slammed his cock into my pussy again and again, his fist clenched around my dick as he rapidly tossed me off. We began to kiss again, stopping only to let out hot little moans and groans. We were beautiful, sexy, and this was how sex should always be.

The pleasure built in my body to levels beyond anything I'd ever felt.

"I'm going to cum" I whimpered. He masturbated me harder.

"Cum for me, cum all over my bed" came the reply.

With a scream I surrendered to the orgasm that overwhelmed my body, my pussy tightened as my cock released one spurt, then two, then three of warm cum. Harry's thrusts quickened, the tightening of my pussy hastening his own climax. He began to moan and breathe loudly in my ear. I looked up at him

"Fuck my pussy. Fuck my pussy! Cum in my pussy!" I urged. Then came the loudest moan and I felt my hole flood with wave after wave of his juices. We kissed again.

After a minute, he withdrew and I felt his cum trickle out of my ass, a sensation to savour. We now faced each other, still kneeling on his bed.

Our lips met again, this time more gently, I took a hold of his cock and lightly rubbed it, coating my hand in his warm cum. I broke off from the kiss to lick my fingers. Just as I suspected. Delicious. I felt a wave of relief as it was only as this point I considered my cleanliness, fortunately I had been good to go which meant I was able to enjoy this tasty treat of his semen.

He took my idea and rubbed my cock, scooping up the semen in his fingers,

"Its all yours" I whispered. He licked it up, and again, we locked lips, the cum on our tongues, swapping back and forth. Heaven I thought. We collapsed on to the bed, our arms and legs wrapped around each other, kissing with short breaks to look at each other and smile at our beautiful, dirty deed. I felt his cock begin to harden against my leg, the stiffening sensation giving rise to my own erection. We smiled cheekily at each other, readying ourselves to create another story for another time...