Don't Cum Alone

Story Info
A Couple Visits an Adult Book Store in Search of a Spark.
2.3k words
4.41
14.2k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Super_Six
Super_Six
22 Followers

She was sound asleep next to me in our bed. I was lying there wide awake with my aching balls, full of cum, and just begging for some attention. I reached over to touch her shoulder and then hesitated, "What's the use?" I thought to myself. The intimacy in our relationship had become somewhat strained as of late. I was struggling with the fact that my sex drive seemed insatiable, while hers had all but disappeared.

Sure, I could have helped myself if I wanted to, there were plenty of opportunities. I was no stranger to self-gratification. The truth be known, I had become quite good at it! It's just that I longed for her touch, to feel her body close to mine. I wanted more than mechanical sex, more than just a quick release. I desired intimacy and the warm feeling of a glowing heart. I wanted to feel the love!

We have been married for many years and I know she still loves me. She is constantly telling me so and demonstrates it in many ways. I too, love her dearly. There are times when she is receptive to my advances and there are even times when she will initiate. However, a disclaimer usually precedes any action. "Just a quickie!" is the command I often receive.

...

I got out of bed and went into the hallway, quietly closing the door behind me. I poured myself a glass of cold water and sat down in the living room. I sat there in the dark, sipping water, and thinking about the dull ache between my legs. I stood up and retrieved some tissues, placing them close by. I reached down and gripped my cock. It felt so good in my hand as it was quick to respond! I lowered my underwear to reveal my semi-hard erection.

I grabbed it by the head and pulled up, slightly. I began stroking myself with my fingers, starting from below my balls then continuing up the shaft and back down, again and again. I applied some saliva to my fingertips. As I pinched the head and stretched my cock, I caressed my balls and shaft with my now wet fingers. The coolness against my warm skin sent a shiver through my being and my balls instantly contracted!

Alternately, I would spit into the center of my palm and rub it on the tip in a circular motion with my open hand until I couldn't stand it any longer! I then liberally coated the inside web of my hand between my thumb and forefinger, with spit. Cradling my shaft, I slid my hand up and down rhythmically while I continued to run my fingers over my balls. The slobber made it glide very smoothly and I was really getting into it. My breathing picked up and my heart began to pound as the euphoric sensations were taking me to new levels of intensity. I grew harder and larger as I continued stroking my cock. A stream of seminal fluid was now flowing from my Urethra.

With my finger, I traced the trail from the leading edge of the drip all the way back up to the tip. I rolled my finger as I did it in order to collect all of the clear liquid. I brought it to my lips and sucked the warm and salty nectar from my finger as I continued to stroke myself. My dick was throbbing now and I was about to blast off! I grabbed some tissue as I kept on with steady, determined strokes.

"What are you doing out here?" I heard, as the light came on. My wife had just caught me with my pants down, literally!

"Well, I couldn't sleep and I didn't want to wake you."

"No, what are you doing out here in our living room, playing with yourself?"

What could I say? "I really needed a release and I thought you weren't interested."

She just stood there, looking at me in disgust and shaking her head. I pulled my shorts up and followed her back to our bedroom. I crawled into bed with my back to her, covering myself with the sheet. She turned the lamp off and I soon fell asleep.

...

In the morning, I was up first as usual. I made coffee and drank several cups while I browsed the internet. My immediate issue had subsided overnight but it still lingered in my mind as I searched for advice regarding relationships. I happened across lit. and began reading a story about a couple that were having similar issues. They were talking it out and began sharing some of the things they had fantasized about. She blurted out, "The only thing guys ever think about is getting a blowjob! One thing that really gets me excited is the thought of watching a guy suck another man's cock!" I am not a gay man but I must admit, sitting there in my boxers, I felt the beginnings of a hard-on!

My wife finally woke up and came out into the living room. I stood up to give her a hug. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close, pressing her body against mine. As we were kissing she reached down and took a hold of my now engorged penis! "You must be really glad to see me this morning!" she said playfully. I moved my mouth to her neck and started kissing, nibbling, and licking her sweat. She said, "It's too early for that, maybe tonight."

"I have to pee," I said, as I headed for the bathroom. When I came back she was looking at my computer screen, reading the story that I had been looking at before she came in.

She looked at me knowingly and said, "So, I can see why you were so excited!" I didn't respond. "I didn't know that you liked reading about men sucking men!"

"I didn't know either," I sheepishly told her. I tried to explain but I could already see the wheels turning in her brain.

"I'll tell you what, why don't I fix us some breakfast while you take your shower?" With that, I kissed her and went to clean up.

After we had eaten, she took her shower while I loaded the dishwasher and wiped everything down. She came in and sat next to me on the couch. Putting her hand on my thigh, she said, "I would like to talk about last night."

"What's to talk about?" I inquired.

"Something is broken in our marriage and I think we need to talk about it."

"Okay, I'm just not feeling the same connection as before. It's as if you are no longer interested," I told her.

"So, it's all my fault then!" She said defensively.

"No, I didn't say that. I think we are in a bit of a rut, that's all."

She thought for a moment and then, with a gleam in her eye, she said, "I have an idea! Let's go for a drive."

...

We took her car and she drove us toward town. When she pulled up at an Adult Book Store I asked, "What are we doing here?"

"One of my girlfriends told me about this place. She said that she bought some novelty gifts here, for a party. I thought it might be fun for us to check it out!"

We never go to these types of stores but I was following her lead. There were a handful of cars in the parking lot, which was good. I didn't especially want someone to recognize our car, so the more cars, the better!

I held the door open for her as she entered first. Once inside, we saw a plethora of adult books, magazines, movies, toys, and costumes. Among other things, we found a section devoted to all sorts of candles, oils, and lotions. I saw things of which I had no idea what they were. We browsed together, systematically perusing several aisles of merchandise when I felt an urge to use the bathroom.

There was a sign in the back corner of the store. I found the men's room and went inside. After taking a leak and washing my hands I turned off the light and left. Looking down the dimly lit hall I noticed several doors to one side. Suddenly, one of those doors opened and a man came out. He passed by me with a smirk on his face as he went back into the retail area.

Curious, I walked up to the door where the man had just been. I opened it and stepped inside, closing the door behind me. There wasn't much light but I could see that I was alone in the small room. I thought it was rather odd. "What was he doing in here?" I wondered to myself. Just then, I noticed something down low, a shadow on the wall. No, there were fingers poking through a fist sized hole in the wall! They seemed to be beckoning me!

As I got closer to investigate, they grabbed a hold of my pant leg! "I get it now! I know what this place is!" I just wasn't sure of what to do. I thought for a moment, then I unbuckled my belt and unbuttoned my jeans. I was rubbing my dick through my underwear while I assessed the situation. I went over to the door and locked it. I held my pants up with one hand as I made my way back to the wall. Taking a hold of my semi-erect cock, I guided it through the opening. I felt something warm and moist touch the head of it. It felt surreal. I couldn't believe my luck!

The mouth on the other side was licking and sucking me as I pushed completely against the wall. Sliding my dick in and out of the phantom lips on the other side. I could feel myself getting extremely hard as I groaned, "OH MY GOD!" this is incredible! I was nearing my climax when it stopped! I stood there waiting, aching for the pleasure to continue but there was none.

I was pulling my pants up when a very erect penis poked it's head through the hole into my side. To say that I was surprised would have been an understatement. It was noticeably larger than mine and had a slight upward curve. I reached down and touched it as I pulled mine out and began jerking off. I brought myself to the edge of an orgasm as I simultaneously stroked myself and the cock in the wall. I grabbed the anonymous organ and unleashed my load onto the full length of it as I held it in place! My neighbor did not resist as I continued to hold his throbbing unit while I smeared my cum all over it!

The creaminess allowed me to easily slide my hand up and down the full length of his shaft while gripping it very tightly! I was thinking back to the story I had read in the morning and my curiosity got the better of me. Somehow, I just had to know! I knelt down and was about to take it into my mouth when I noticed a glistening bead on the end of it! I leaned in and licked the tip, savoring the precum that had begun to ooze from this wonderful tool! I latched onto the head with my eager lips. In doing so I also got the first taste of my own semen that I had slathered all over this beautiful cock!

He began gently rocking fore and aft, plunging his missile deeper into my mouth with each thrust. I leaned my forehead against the wall and tightened my lips around it as he rammed his cock against the back of my throat. This went on for a few minutes until my jaws began to tire. His entire package was now through the wall so I took his cock in my hand and started jerking him off. I licked and coated his balls with my tongue before sucking them into my mouth.

As I kept stroking his swollen shaft and sucking on his balls, I could feel it growing larger in my hand. I changed positions and captured it with my middle finger and thumb, I held it tightly at the base. I licked it several times from the base up to the tip before I took the swollen head into my wet mouth. I flicked it with my tongue as I bobbed up and down on the head before I impaled my throat with his throbbing unit! It wasn't long before he was fucking my mouth again with all intensity!

I grabbed a hold of myself and started stroking my already stiff and leaking member. He was slamming my throat and I was frantically jerking off as he began firing gobs of white hot cum into my mouth! I was decorating the floor with my own load as I gagged and recovered a couple of times. I finished him off with my lips encasing the head, holding him there until I sensed the final twitch. I felt both relieved and bewildered. I had cum on my face, cum on my hand, I even had some coming out of my nose. My mouth was a reservoir of warm semen!

I stopped at the bathroom on my way out but the door was locked so I had to wait in the hall, trying not to swallow. The door finally opened and a guy came out. I tried to look inconspicuous, attempting a generic smile and nodding with a mouth full of cum! Once inside, I spat the phantom load into the sink and rinsed my mouth out the best I could. I was able to get cleaned up and gather myself before going back into the showroom. My wife asked what took me so long, I just told her, "There was a line."

I noticed that she had a couple of bags containing merchandise from the store. I asked her what she bought and she told me, "You will find out, soon enough!"

Super_Six
Super_Six
22 Followers