Don't Cum Alone Pt. 02

Story Info
A Good Samaritan Receives a Generous Reward!
3k words
4.33
7.8k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Super_Six
Super_Six
22 Followers

Once we arrived back home, I dutifully unloaded the car and followed her inside the house. She instructed me to place the bags on the hearth.

"What were you thinking, for lunch?" We typically share the cooking duties, although she does the lion's share.

"I'm not all that hungry, what about a bowl of soup and we split a sandwich?" she suggested.

I went to work preparing lunch while she took her packages upstairs. I was fairly distracted as I wondered what she had purchased. We sat at the kitchen table and ate quietly. She was the first to speak.

"Do you have plans for the rest of the day?" I typically like to take a nap.

"I was up pretty early so I am kind of tired." She knew where this was going.

"What about after? I mean, we will have the rest of the afternoon and evening."

"I hadn't really thought about it. Do you have any ideas?"

"I do, why don't you take a shower before you take your nap?" Considering what had gone on at the bookstore earlier, that was probably a good call!

When I stepped out of the shower, she was waiting with a towel. This was totally unexpected and I felt my member beginning to stir.

"Before you get dressed I want you to do something for me. Close your eyes and stand here for a minute." This was beginning to get interesting, she was trying something new! With my eyes closed I could hear that she was getting something from one of her shopping bags. My heartbeat picked up as she wrapped a blindfold over me.

"Open your eyes," she commanded. I did as she ordered but could only see darkness.

"I can't see anything."

"Perfect!" Once again I heard the rustling of a bag as she dug out another item. She stepped up behind me and took ahold of my arm to place a cuff on my wrist. My heart was pounding as she secured a second padded cuff to my other wrist before latching them together!

As I stood there naked and blindfolded with my arms secured behind my back, I waited for her next move. I had no idea what to expect but thus far, I was truly enjoying the attention! I heard once again as she wrestled another item from her treasure trove.

"Widen your stance," she prompted me. I stepped one foot to the side and she closed up against my bare behind. She reached around my waist and cupped my balls with one hand. I felt something cold around my nut sack and penis, then an audible click! "This will work nicely."

"Wait a minute, I didn't sign up for this!" I thought to myself. She proceeded to remove my blindfold. "What the fuck is this?" I demanded.

"The thing is this, it seems that any time I feel in the mood and want to have a little fun, you can't get it up or at least not stay up for very long. I know that you masturbate at every chance you get so I needed to do something about it. Now you will have to wait for me!"

And with that, she placed the key on a lanyard around her neck. Then she released the latch that held my wrists together. I grabbed for my cock but could not touch it nor could I feel my balls. The wire cage device that she had trapped me in was constructed in such a way that it secured my entire package. The stainless steel cock cage contoured my dick and my balls. It was retained by a ring that clamped under my scrotum and over my cock. The rings were so close together they would not allow any direct touching. I could see it but could not access it in any way.

"Go ahead and take your nap. We'll talk some more, later."

Feeling deprived and aroused, I had a hard time falling asleep. When I awoke, the first thing I noticed was the device between my legs. "How long was I going to have to wear this?" I wondered. I usually wake up with a boner and spend several minutes bringing myself to the edge once or twice before allowing myself to cum. This was going to be an adjustment!

**

I put some sweat pants on and made my way down the stairs. My wife was on the elliptical machine. She looked pretty hot, wearing only a sports bra, running shorts, and sneakers. Her chest was all soaked with sweat and her face was flushed. She finished her ride and was totally out of breath. I poured her a glass of water and handed it to her.

"So, I have a few questions," I started. "When did you come up with this idea?"

"What? Do you mean the device? I saw it at the bookstore while you were using the restroom."

"How am I supposed to pee with this thing on?"

"You'll be fine, just rinse off after."

"I really don't like it."

"Well, you are going to have to get used to it."

"Is there anything I can do to change your mind?"

"I have some ideas that we can try, perhaps tonight!"

I had already been denied one orgasm and I was eager to do just about anything, if it meant freedom!

She went upstairs to shower as I piddled around the kitchen. Over dinner, I directed the conversation back to my most pressing issue. Finally, after debating with her for several minutes she said, "I'll tell you what, if you let me blindfold you again I might let you take it out and play with it for awhile, as I watch!"

"Okay, okay, whatever you want." She let me watch her as she changed into a cute little crotchless teddy. It was sheer black with a neckline that plunged all the way down!

She once again placed the blindfold on me and cuffed my hands behind my back. She then placed cuffs on my ankles as well. "Spread your feet apart for me," she ordered. She then attached a bar between my ankles. It was an awkward position, especially not being able to see. I felt her presence in front of me as she released the cock and balls jail. She rubbed my balls gently with her open hand. I could feel her warm breath as she leaned in to kiss the tip. Her hand moved to my shaft, she raised it and began slowly licking my balls!

After being caged up all afternoon the sensation was very erotic. She slipped the head between her lips and I could feel her tongue flitting about as she stroked up and down with her hand. She swallowed my length, sliding it in and out as I continued to swell. Just as I was about to dump my load into her mouth she withdrew completely. She gave one last lick and was done. "How could she just stop like that right when I was ready to blow? Not fair!" I thought to myself.

She left me alone once again and I waited. She came up behind me and placed her hands on my buttocks. She then positioned a ball in my mouth and strapped it around my head. It was then that I felt her apply some cold lube to my rectum, pressing in slightly with her finger. While doing so, she stroked my semi-hard cock with her free hand. It was soon beaming once again!

"Bend over onto the bed!" she demanded as she pushed me forward. Not being able to catch myself, I fell onto my chest and my face hit hard on the mattress! She pushed me up to my knees and that's when I felt it! She was probing my ass but it wasn't with her finger this time, it was much larger! No one had ever screwed me in the ass so I didn't know what to expect. She pushed in slightly and asked me, "How does that feel? Do you like it?" I couldn't answer verbally so I just shook my head, "No!"

With that, she pushed it in even farther and I cried out! It fuckin' hurt! She slid it out halfway before forcing it back in. I could feel her hips intermittently brushing my backside as she rocked. Each time thrusting in and out of my virgin butt hole. She was penetrating me deeper and deeper each time until she was fully inserted. Eventually, the pain was paired with pleasure and finally, the pain was gone. I could feel her bush against my cheeks as her cock was stretching my dark hole. My dick was as hard as a rock and my balls were drawn in tight! I was on the verge of cumming when she pulled out. "Not again!" I cried out in my mind.

I felt the bed move and it kind of threw me off balance. She held onto my shoulders to steady me as she lifted me up to remove my gag.

"My God! I have never felt anything like that before, why did you stop?" She put her finger to my lips to quiet me.

She planted a moist kiss on my lips. "Stick out your tongue," she ordered. I did as I was told, waiting for what was to come. I didn't have to wait long as she grabbed a handful of hair and brought the strap-on to my mouth. "Lick my dick!" I circled the tip before she slid it past my lips. "Suck it!" I did exactly what she wanted, swirling it with my tongue and bobbed down slightly. "I'm going to fuck your mouth now! Do you like being my little cocksucker?" I couldn't answer.

As she was jamming the fake cock in and out of my mouth I was imagining that it was a real one, some guy face fucking me and about to explode. She interrupted my fantasy when she just stopped! She detached the dildo and tossed the belt aside. She took off my blindfold and rolled me over onto my back. Then she crawled on top of me, facing my feet. I had a bird's eye view!

She was on her knees with her pussy just out of reach. She lowered herself onto my tongue then raised up again. She was teasing me. Man, I wanted that pussy! She repeated the motion over and over until I was alternately flicking her clit and fucking her cunt with my tongue. She was in total control as she rode my tongue to ecstasy! My hands were still behind my back so all I could do was lap up her girl juice as she sat on my face.

She took the fake cock in her hand and started poking my asshole with it. This time she gently slid it in and out while holding my hardness and licking it up and down. Finding a nice rhythm that built tension, she kept stroking, licking, poking, and pulling again and again. She would swallow it all then suck hard as she pulled slowly off the tip. It felt incredible. I felt closer and closer to the edge with each repetition.

My balls were fully contracted and poised for release. I couldn't hold back any longer as I began to spasm. My pent up load erupted as she held on, capturing what she could in her mouth. She cleaned up what she had missed then turned around to kiss me, her lips still wet with my cum. Moments later I was in cock and balls jail again!

**

There was a ring at the door. After checking it on her phone, she threw on her robe and went to answer it. She opened the door and there stood a smartly dressed young man holding a wallet. He introduced himself as Paul and apologized for the intrusion. He explained how he had found her husband's wallet and was returning it.

"Where did you find it?" she questioned him. He appeared to be embarrassed as he recounted how earlier in the day he had gone to the same Adult Store and found the wallet on the floor. "Please, come in. Can I get you something, perhaps a beer?"

"I would like that." She went to the kitchen and brought back a couple of beers.

"Please sit down." He sat on the sofa and she sat in the chair at the end of the coffee table. Her robe was loosely covering her breasts as they talked.

"I looked in the wallet and found your address on the identification." He shifted uncomfortably as she crossed her legs, giving him a flash of her bare crotch. By this time her husband had heard voices below and had made his way to the top of the stairs.

"Honey, are you coming back?" She told the young man to stay put and ran up the stairs. Her husband didn't even realize that his wallet was missing. They were going to have to repay this kind man for his consideration.

The wife called downstairs, "Paul? Can you please come up here for a minute?" Confused, he made his way up the stairs and down the hallway to the bedroom. As he walked into the room his focus turned to her naked husband on his knees with his hands and feet bound behind him.

The woman was on the bed, still wearing her robe. She could see his cock stiffening in his trousers when she asked him if he would like to join her. He smiled and began removing his shirt and shoes. She got up from the bed and released the cuffs from her husband's wrists and the bar from his ankles. She led him to the bed and told him to lie down.

She went over and knelt in front of the stranger, pressing her face against his cock as she rubbed the back of his legs and ass. She undid his belt and lowered his trousers so that he could step out of them. He was really hard now and his underwear did little to contain it. She pulled him over to the bed and instructed him to lie down alongside her husband. She slipped his underwear off and he rolled onto his side, facing away.

"Lick his balls!" she demanded. I gathered some saliva on my tongue then leaned over his thigh. I was drawn like a magnet to his scrotum, coating his balls with my spit. I continued all the way up his shaft. "Oh Baby, that's so fucking hot!" she exclaimed. My eyes met hers as the head of his dick disappeared between my lips. It felt so good to have his mushroom filling my mouth. I started bobbing my head all the way down to the root and back up, all the while I was fondling his balls!

I positioned myself for better access and went down on him again. This time I was able to lap at his balls while the head of his cock was dancing with my tonsils. I think he liked it, I know she did! Her robe did little to cover her now. She spread her legs wide open and was feverishly working her girl parts! That really turned me on and my cock was pressing uncomfortably against the cage. I needed to adjust myself but there was really no way. Aside from that inconvenience, sucking this guy's cock while my wife was finger fucking herself was like a dream come true!

I was really getting into it and apparently, so was he. He rose to his knees in front of me. I was on my stomach so I lifted myself onto my elbows. He began gently thrusting in and out of my mouth. I wasn't expecting to enjoy it so much and it kind of surprised me! I focused on covering my teeth, forming a tight circle as he stabbed his missile farther into my mouth!

He placed his large hands on the sides of my head and began pushing harder and faster. I could tell he was getting very close to the edge. The veins in his cock were protruding and I could feel them with my lips as he pumped relentlessly. It was so much larger than when I had first started blowing him. He was fucking my mouth and I was loving it!

My wife had already brought herself to orgasm and was now hovering near my face. "Please make him cum in your mouth!" He groaned loudly when he blasted his first powerful shot then kept grinding slowly as he unloaded every drop. When he backed away I opened my mouth to proudly show him what I had harvested. He gave instant approval! She positioned herself below me and I bent down to kiss her. She opened her mouth as our lips met. I slid my tongue into her mouth and shared his load with her. It was one of the most sensual things I have ever experienced!

Our young guest had already regained his hard-on and had moved off of the bed. He spread her legs apart and pressed his thick cock against her sloppy hole. He slid her closer to the edge of the bed and lifted her ass, giving him full access. He began banging away, hitting deep inside her with each stroke.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and held on tight as he continued to ratchet the intensity of pleasure waves with each stroke. She shuddered uncontrollably as he pumped her harder, shooting his second load. When he stepped back over to me as I hoped he would, I took his cock into my mouth. I wiped it clean with my lips and tongue, salvaging the combined remnants of their orgasms.

He gathered up his clothes and bid goodbye, allowing us to be alone as he let himself out. We both knew, this was not the last we'd see of Paul.

Super_Six
Super_Six
22 Followers