All Comments on 'Don't Fight the Feeling'

by wet_special

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
papagrizpapagrizalmost 13 years ago
I LIKED THIS STORY A LOT

and I have to admit you had me right up to the end. From that stand point I have to say you are a good writer. The classifications you write are not those I normally read, however, this story was quite like the Erotic couplings stories I prefer and I think you could do very well in that category.

Drop me an email if you ever decide to write one.

wet_specialwet_specialalmost 13 years agoAuthor

Thanks Papagriz. I really appreciate your comment, and I agree that erotic couplings are usually a better topic than group sex. I took a fantasy and wrote a basic outline, then started building a story around it. Conceptually I felt it had some areas that were wanting, but to correct them would be to start over.

It has been months since I finished my last story, an illustrated sci-fi tale that took me 5 months to complete. I think I made a good effort there so I encourage folks to check it out. The stewardess fantasy played out as a threesome this time, but my other stories are largely of the one-on-one variety. Anyway, I'm just glad folks enjoyed it and you enjoyed it enough to leave a comment. Thanks again!

erotiquegirlerotiquegirlalmost 13 years ago
Excellent

Made me feel in that time period. Good read. Nice, hot sex.

WithitgrandadWithitgrandadalmost 13 years ago
Enjoyable

I remember those sweet hostesses when flying was more a treat than the chore of today

Sexy story and an unusual ending for once

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

are you fucking kidding me!? it ends just like that? what the hell just happened there at the end?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What happened at the end?

Alright so the title of the story is Don't Fight the Feeling. The feeling is love. The conflict is man vs. himself. The protagonist has to overcome his fear of commitment. He does, and a happy ending quickly ensues! :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
excellent but unfinished

This is an excellent story- as far as it goes. Unfortunately, it seems to be another abandoned story that should have been continued.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwet_special@wet_special
Witches of Lust, as of October 25th I have taken an extended hiatus, and it seems that I may not finish the story I set out to write. Things were coming to a close but it is apparent that I made too many mistakes and too many readers lost interest. My fault. I enjoy writing bu...