All Comments on 'Don't Get Mad, Get Fucking Even Ch. 04'

by hetup

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hurry up for the next installment

Can't wait long for the next chapter!!! Some domination would be nice to read

redlion75redlion75almost 6 years ago

All 3 need to be knocked up

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 6 years ago
SOOOOOOOOOO HOT!

You tell it well!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Suggestion

You Should continue the bad teacher series instead.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
?!

I see NO REASONS for Gavin to seek REVENGE at all. He's just a typical full of himself murican high school jock/ brat.

Relocating production line is Typical n Heart of Capitalism. There is no emotions or social obligations in a Capitalist system. PROFITS IS THE SOLE PURPOSE N DRIVING FORCE.

Did the Brat expects Douglas to run a company at a loss.

In a capitalist set up Entrepreneurs will seek to reduce cost n increase profits, which Douglas did.

If you want entrepreneurs to social obligations GO LIVEIN A SOCIALIST COUNTRY.

So the Brat is out of line.

I hope Douglas find out AND HAVE HIM N HIS FAMILY KILLED.

1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
As You can see

A capitalist society does wonders for our educational system, as demonstrated below.

History_ProfHistory_Profalmost 6 years ago
Ignore the idiotic political comments

Please continue the story !

HCMCnovelsHCMCnovelsalmost 6 years ago
Well thought out and executed

Revenge is very rarely a logical process, why the hell should he care about Douglas needing to minimise costs to maximise profit? That’s not his concern.

Revenge is emotional, his father losing his job had a severely affected(or effected I can never remember which one) his household income, he might even get kicked out his house! So he is angry and wants to take any form of revenge he can, in this case sleeping with the wife and daughters of his enemy.

There is no reason for him to consider it from Douglas’ perspective, because he isn’t in a logical frame of mind.

Fantastic story 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous