Don't Get Mad, Get Fucking Even Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hetup
hetup
2,858 Followers

Gavin continued to fuck her, his rigid cock tearing into her as she convulsed on his impaling member. He now went balls deep, intent on bottoming out with every delicious stroke. Her full round tits were heaving wantonly, and with his driving hips keeping her pinned to the bed, he brought his hands up and filled them with her luscious tits. He started to pinch her hard pink nipples.

The sound of their frenzied fucking filled the room, a wet nasty squelching accompanying the sound of the bed as Abigail's body was being pounded time and time again into the mattress.

"Unbelievable, not again," Abigail screamed as she was climaxing for a third time, her body twitching uncontrollably as she lost all control.

Gavin squeezed her breasts as he felt that his balls were drawing up close to his body as his pleasure level escalated. He loved the fact that Abigail's slender legs were now crossed behind his back as she got into it, rolling her hips against his as their bodies worked together, each of them bringing the other as much pleasure as possible.

Feeling the thick cock expand further within her, Abigail came a little to her senses. She panicked as she realized what was going to happen and pleaded frantically, "Stop...stop...Gavin, stop...you're not wearing a condom. Stop...you'll get me pregnant!"

Gavin had always pulled out when he fucked Tiffany and Catherine, but Abigail's plea made him even harder. He wanted to soil his enemy's wife and if he made her pregnant, it would only be a bonus. So he continued to hammer into Abigail seeking his own release.

"No...stop..don't..." Abigail tried to stop Gavin, but then another orgasm overwhelmed her body. She wrapped her legs around him and pulled him deep into her.

For Gavin, that was all it took to send him over the edge. The clenching and un-clenching of Abigail's vagina around his massive shaft made him cum.

"Here it comes, Abigail. Take it all..." Gavin roared as he felt the first rush of semen speed up the shaft of his cock. He drew back once more and slammed forward, sending her petite body deep down into the mattress as he impaled her on his massive pole. His mushroom head was rubbing hotly against her cervix. The first thick rope of cum jettisoned forth, spurting into his girlfriend's mother like a fireball.

"Oh noooooooooooo." Abigail moaned as the feel of Gavin going off triggered another orgasm deep inside her. She threw herself back against the bed, as he continued to unload, flooding her fertile womb with hot thick cum. Unconsciously she worked his buried cock with her vagina as they both climaxed, her pussy gripping and pulling at his shaft, trying to pull as much of his potent seed out of him as she could.

Gavin was in heaven, as spurt after spurt of milky semen pasted itself against the hot wet tissues deep inside her fertile pussy. He continued to ejaculate as his muscular body pressed her against the bed, a barrage of semen gushing into her tight, wet pussy.

Abigail could feel him filling her up, the overflow leaking out of their joined bodies and sliding wickedly down the crack of her ass. She couldn't believe the amount of semen he was putting into her, but after what seemed like a minute, their mutual orgasms finally dwindled, and she quivered contentedly as a delicious shiver ran down her spine. She lay back against the mattress, her eyes closed as her breathing slowly returned to normal.

--

Five minutes later, having almost passed out from the exquisite sensations that shot through her body, Abigail stirred to find searching lips upon hers. Bringing her arms to encircle Gavin's neck, she opened her lips to admit his probing tongue. Leaning up into his kiss, she then flicked her pointed tongue to play with his.

Gavin broke the kiss and looked down on his new mature lover.

"It hurt," Abigail whispered. She was lying on her back, her legs splayed wide apart, Gavin's cum leaking from her vagina.

"Liar. Maybe it hurt for a moment, but you wanted this as much as me. You even wanted me to breed you," Gavin lightly caressed her hair with his hand, then let his fingers slide down her cheek and then farther down to her breast.

"I did not want you to breed me. I begged you to pull out," Abigail stuttered.

"Maybe you said something like that, but when the time came you pulled me deep into you, so I could fill your fertile womb with my potent sperm," Gavin stated arrogantly.

"I didn't..." Abigail stammered as she realized Gavin was right. She had made sure he came deep inside of her. The mere thought made her vaginal muscles tighten around the growing and once again pulsating shaft within her.

When Gavin felt this, he once again started to thrust into her.

Abigail encircled her legs around his waist and locked her ankles together, humping up to fuck herself onto his throbbing manhood. Enjoying the pleasure of the fuck, she arched up to her lover.

After some Gavin pulled out and rolled Abigail over onto her stomach. He moved the palm of his hands possessively over her ass as he moved between her legs. "Lift your ass, get on your knees," he instructed as he ran a finger up her crack.

Abigail shuddered at his action and said, "Not there. I've never done it before. You're too big."

Gavin laughed, "Well Mrs. Douglas, there are a lot of things you have never done. But I'll just use your pussy and mouth today then. Do you think your husband would mind?"

"Don't talk about my husband. He has never done anything to you." Abigail said, in the dark about Clement Douglas' firing of Gavin's father.

Gavin was really stirred up. Before his father had lost his job, he had never thought about seducing a married woman. He knew that it was wrong to do what he was planning to do. But now there was another feeling growing in him. It was more than simply having sex with a beautiful woman. It was the excitement at knowing he was going to possess another man's wife, his enemy's wife.

"It's his own fault. If a man can't protect his own wife, can't satisfy her...he does not deserve her," Gavin growled.

"Don't say something like that," Abigail protested as Gavin slipped a pillow under her stomach.

"You know it's true. How long has it been since your husband has made love to you?"

"I don't..." Abigail stuttered.

"Don't answer. I'll bet it has been even longer since he has given you an orgasm," Gavin arrogantly stated.

Abigail didn't answer; she knew her young lover was right. She had never experienced what she just had experienced with Gavin. And now he was stroking her clit and she wanted him again.

"If you want to have another climax, you'll have to put me in. But I'm not sure, do you want it?" Gavin asked.

"Yes," Abigail moaned.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, make love to me. Give me your big cock!"

"Is it bigger than your husband's?" Gavin asked as he pumped two fingers insistently in and out of her drenched pussy.

Abigail was filled with lust. She would say anything to get her young lover to fuck her again. She moaned, "Yes, you're so much bigger. Please Gavin...fuck me now, fuck me hard."

"Then put me in."

Desperately Abigail moved her right hand back and grabbed Gavin's thick shaft to move the huge head up and down her pussy-lips. Then she moved her hips impaling herself on his hard shaft.

Grasping Abigail by her trim hips, Gavin lunged a good six inches into her and he was delighted to hear her cry out. Thrusting hard again, then once again, his huge cock was bottomed out inside of her. Wanting to let her know she was being dominating by him, he asked: "Is it better than with your husband, Mrs. Douglas?"

He kept perfectly still at that instant, felt her tense as she processed what he had said, then she clutched at him and arched back to get him to resume fucking her.

Abigail was so close, so she screamed, "Don't stop...please don't stop!"

To torment her into answering his question, Gavin said, "Tell me, Mrs. Douglas...tell me! Is this better than with your husband?"

Giving in to her sexual need Abigail let go and screamed, "Yes, damn you...yes, you bastard...yes, it's better. It's fucking fantastic. Now fuck me, Gavin ...just fuck me with your monster cock!"

Hearing that, having totally conquered her, Gavin then gave her what she wanted from him, a good hard fuck. Not being gentle, he hammered her, the slapping of their naked bodies echoing throughout the bedroom.

The room was filled with loud slapping sounds as the couple's naked bodies met one another atop of the Douglas marital bed.

After some minutes Abigail screamed, "I'm there..I'm there...arrghh!"

Gavin began hammering her wet pussy and ten minutes later he grasped her hips and roared "I'm cumming...I'm cumming in your fertile womb."

--

"Again?" Abigail asked, amazed, ten minutes later.

"Yes," Gavin said as he again pushed his hard shaft into his enemy's wife.

"You're unbelievable," Abigail moaned.

"You love it," Gavin laughed as he fucked her once again.

--

For the rest of the day, Gavin fucked Abigail in every position imaginable. One minute she would be riding him with her full round breasts thrusting invitingly out to him, then he'd be kneeling between her legs holding her legs up and out to each side in a lewdly inviting V as he rocked his hips back and forth, his huge cock stretching and filling her. Then he would flip her over and pull her to her knees, shuttling his rampant cock in and out of her pulsating cunt from behind. Gavin took Abigail sideways, one leg pulled high into the air, and then he'd roll over and pull her on top of him, letting her ride him as she settled deep in the saddle, her clutching labia nestled right down around the base of his thrusting erection and her manicured nails scratching his muscular torso.

When Gavin wasn't fucking his enemy's wife, he would sit back against the headboard and have her kneeling between his powerful legs, her head bobbing on his dick as she worked to bring him back to full hardness.

Abigail was stunned by the stamina and endurance of her daughter's boyfriend. It had been a long time since she had had a cock in her mouth, but when she couldn't handle another orgasm she used her mouth on her teen lover. She loved the way Gavin would run his fingers through her hair and move her mouth just where he wanted it. She was a little scared by his seemingly insatiable sexual hunger.

She had lost count of the number of times she had climaxed, but she couldn't say no to him and kept coming back for more.

--

Later that night Abigail was lying exhausted on top of Gavin, her lips inches from his.

"Tell me," Gavin whispered.

"Tell you what?" Abigail asked in a hoarse voice.

"Who is your man?"

Abigail was shocked. It was one thing that her daughter's boyfriend had fucked her into oblivion, now he also wanted her to admit it to him. She thought about it, then she realized he was right. He had taken her and made her his. With tears in her eyes she said in a husky voice, "You're my man. I love you..."

Gavin didn't reply and just waited.

"You're my man. I want only to be with you...I love your big cock...you fill me completely."

"Kiss me my sweet slut," Gavin said.

Abigail moved in and gave her new man a passionate kiss.

Gavin fucked her once more before he left her sleeping in her marital bed. This time he had pulled out and sprayed her with his cum. As he got out of her bed he looked down at his enemy's wife. Abigail's gorgeous body was covered in his semen. He had marked her with his cum and it was everywhere, milky ribbons and silvery gobs in her hair, all over her face and tits, with pearly clumps clinging lewdly to her pink nipples. The sticky goo was all over her midsection, especially around her swollen pussy-lips and inner thighs. Gavin looked down at the obscene whitish trail oozing sluggishly from her vivid pink labia, sliding down the crack of her ass and making a sizable puddle on the sheets beneath her. He looked back at Abigail's pretty cum-covered face, peaceful and beautiful in contented slumber. He took some pictures with his phone and got dressed, then he left the Douglas mansion.

hetup
hetup
2,858 Followers
12