Don't Leave So Soon Pt. 06

Story Info
Christina Hendricks begins her training with oral pleasures.
14.7k words
4.65
9.4k
61

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/06/2024
Created 03/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. All names of characters are fictional and were made up. Please do not copy and plagiarize my work.

This series is dedicated to Psylent21. All the ideas and themes, as well as celebrity choice were from him. Special thanks to him for editing and giving me the chance to write such a series.

******************

Rays of light brightened the cold, grey concrete walls in a pattern that cut out the steeled bars from a cell. Christina Hendricks sat on her bed, wearing a white robe that covered her curvaceous body. The silky white robe was tied around her waist, offering a subtle view of her busty tits in a V neck pattern. Above her cleavage was the stainless steel collar Brent had locked around her neck only a few days ago. The piece of metal did not hinder the movement of her neck by any means. After a week of affairs and one night stands, all of it had caught up to Christina leading up to her initiation. The grand event had left her fatigued with her body aching in places she did not think was possible. Muscle cramps had made the simple task of walking difficult while her cunt and ass were sore. It was Brent's suggestion to give her two days of rest, leaving Christina to get lost in her own thoughts.

She had learned some truths about this strange hotel, but not enough to feel satisfied. More than anything, she was still shocked to know that every man she encountered leading up to the initiation, had been planned. Everything had been planned, calculated and put to the test as she walked directly into the spider's web. Brent must have been a true mastermind, at least now she had to admit it. Christina still could not wrap her head around the fact Toby was there. Of all the men, finding him again in this dungeon had surprised her more than anything. She spent the first day in her cell remembering the strange things that were out of place in the rooms she indulged her sexual acts in. Never could she have guessed that she was being filmed and recorded, all for someone else's pleasure. Christina had to wonder how many other guests or residents at the hotel had also been filmed unknowingly.

Was it all planned from the beginning or after her meeting with Toby? So many questions left her guessing for more answers. Brent had done more than one thing to prove to Christina he was cunning. She did not want to stroke his ego by telling him, but then again she would be doing that every time she called him by master or sir. Through curiosity, she had found herself in this place knowing she would be locked in for the training that came. Deep down, she knew this was what she wanted. With no care of the outside world right now, Christina was determined to learn more about what seemed to be a secret society running the Miracle Light Inn. Like Brent told her, everyone starts at the bottom and has to climb the ladder. Christina was a slave in training, confident that as time went on she could rise to the role of mistress.

The initiation remained fresh on her mind through the hours. A gang bang was something Christina had never experienced before. The aches and pains in her ass and pussy told the story, as she felt completely overwhelmed by the five men on that day. Too many orgasms for her to count had done a number on her body. She thought about how worn the padded surface was, considering how many other women and possibly men were also chained to that table. The strange symbol or emblem that covered that padded surface had only made her more curious. She remembered the first man who escorted her beyond the lock doors and blindfolded her. He had a similar symbol that decorated the back of his red robes. Perhaps it was a logo of sorts to what she believed to be a secret society. This was just another question she would have Brent when the time came. For now, Christina sat on her bed and gazed back at her reflection in a mirror across the small cell.

Her bright, red hair was fixed up in a ponytail. Light shined across the cold steel of her collar as she studied her appearance. The room was a standard prison cell, complete with a toilet and sink combo in the corner, a decent bed and a mirror. A wooden stool was across the room for her to sit on and a bag of beauty necessities. The hairbrush was left on her bed, near the pillow. Life in the dungeon seemed to follow a fixed daily schedule. Lights went dark around midnight and turned back on the next morning at six o'clock. A vintage clock was hanging across the hall where Christina could see from beyond the bars of her cell. An alarm went off, waking everyone in a cell. Just like standard protocol of a prison, a roll call started the day before the barred doors were open. Brent greeted Christina at her door before unlocking it. She began the day with him escorting her to the showers.

It seemed she was the only inmate residing in a cell on this wing of the dungeon. Christina imagined that there had to be another corridor leading to other cells that housed other women. So far, she had been kept isolated from any other inmates. She expected to see other women when judging the immense size of the showers. Ten faucets covered the walls in a room large enough to contain at least a dozen people. The floor was made up with white walls that matched the walls keeping true with the vintage touch of the hotel. Christina had an hour to shower, shave and do as she pleased for a beauty regimen to start the day. After that, she was escorted to what Brent called the canteen. It was a small kitchen where she had the choice to be served whatever food she wanted. The food was no different than what was served in the hotel above ground. Christina joked that at least it was not a diet of prison food.

Since the day of her initiation, Christina had not seen Brent wear a suit. Every time she had seen him outside her cell, the master wore his fancy blue robes with gold lining. She at least was alerted to when he would approach her cell from hearing the stomping sound of his boots across the concrete floor. The thunderous booms caught her attention in the past few seconds as she heard a door open. As she sat on the bed, Christina crossed her legs and loosened the heel on her left foot. The stomping sound became louder with each passing second. Christina was unfazed by Brent's entrance. She licked her lips, still studying her reflection across the mirror. His walk ended when he reached her cell and she could see his towering figure emerge from the right corner of the mirror. Since she did not rise from the bed after a few seconds, Brent cleared his throat to get her attention.

"I know you can see me."

With a sigh, Christina stood from the bed. She turned to look at Brent through the steel bars of the locked door. Her hands gripped the bars, leaning in as a smug grin moved across his lips. True to form, he looked so proud standing there in his blue robe.

"What do you want, master?"

Brent chuckled at the tone of her voice. Christina knew how to make herself sound annoyed without much effort.

"I came to check up on you."

"Really? How sweet. Maybe you would like to offer me some wine too."

His eyes locked on her after the snarky reply.

"I thought you were supposed to be all sore and achy? Yesterday you couldn't walk straight, but I don't think you've got a sore throat. It hasn't prevented you from running that mouth of yours"

Smirking at him, she stopped laughing and began to twitch her fingers around the steel bars. Brent broke eye contact when he noticed the movement of her left hand. Christina knew how to tease him as she began to slide her hands up and down, stroking the cold metal bars as if she were gripping something else.

"My mouth is fine, thank you very much."

He slid a key into the lock, prompting Christina to move her hands so the barred door could properly slide open. Licking her lips, she thought of another way to tease him.

"When are we going to begin the training? I figured that would be the real reason you came to visit me."

The barred door was no longer preventing them standing face-to-face in this personal meeting. Brent smirked at her before replying.

"Your training will begin soon. I sure hope you are ready to be challenged."

"My legs still hurt, but I've been looking forward to it."

He reached for her mouth, gripping it with his left hand and forcing her lips open in an 'O'. Christina looked into Brent's eyes as he curled his lips into a smirk.

"I know just what we can get started with. Your mouth looks fine to me."

When his hand left go of her mouth, Christina gasped before swallowing her breath. Brent took a step back and reached into his robe to reveal a chain and a shiny pair of handcuffs. Christina raised her wrists, ready to feel the cold metal cuffs across her pale skin. He locked the cuffs on first, then attached the chain to her collar. The chain links rattled and clanked as Brent led her out of the cell and walked in front of her. Brent led Christina by the chain as a leash, guiding her down the corridor as her heels and his boots echoed down the hall.

"We'll begin with what I like to call a throat-fuck session. I told you before that you need to work on that. There's some other things you need to think about. You need to consider the sexual needs of your partners and how to meet that desire."

His words sent her heartbeat racing. Christina could recall the fuck session they had in his office last week. Brent knew she would remember, as it was a subtle hint back then for what was to come. As they walked, the conversation continued.

"I remember telling you that I prefer big ones."

Brent chuckled.

"And I remember watching you put in more effort when you were sucking off Toby."

Taking a deep breath, Christina did not expect him to mention Toby. She could not argue with his statement and knew it was best to stay quiet on that subject.

"You've already shown some real potential. After we're done, you'll be one of the best cocksuckers in Hollywood."

They arrived at a black metal door. Brent turned to smirk at Christina before grabbing the knob.

"Our training methods are very thorough. You'll see it and believe it very soon."

As he laughed, Christina sighed as she pondered about her first trial . Brent enjoyed taunting her to see those frustrated expressions move across her face. He pulled at her chain, leading her beyond the door and into another small room. Two benches sat against the walls facing each other on the far left side of the room. Wooden posts were on the right side, lined up in a row of three with mats down on the concrete floor. A small table was visible near the benches, blocked in view by a tall, bald man in a blue robe. Christina was distracted by the presence of this other man. His arms were covered entirely in sleeves of tattoos and his face sported a trimmed black beard. She guessed that the rest of his body had to be decorated in art after seeing his arms. The man stood silently as his cold, dark eyes gazed back at her with a blank expression across his face. Light shined across the back of his head, distracting Christina until Brent spoke.

"Take off your robe."

This was an order to strip in front of a stranger. Christina rattled the cuffs as she loosened the robe and dropped it to the floor. As she stood there naked, the man crossed his arms over his chest. His eyes scanned her voluptuous body, studying the size of her famous breasts while Brent unhooked the chain from the metal ring at the front of her collar. He flung the chain across the room in an attempt to put it on the table, but it slid to the floor with several clank sounds. Brent ignored the sound as he put the key in her handcuffs to undo them. With her hands free again, Christina raised her arms and folded her hands. She noticed the man's wandering gaze studying her pink folds below. Christina was hesitant to see if she was wet, afraid to begin feeling nervous tensions before the training sessions was to begin. Brent motioned for her to turn around, as if to reveal her buttocks to the observing man.

"Hands behind your back."

Another spoken order told her that she was doing more than modeling for the other man. Christina did not hesitate to cross her wrists. She soon felt the same metal cuffs sliding back over her wrists. She let out a sigh as they locked.

"Wouldn't it have been easier to just handcuff me from behind the first time? This seems like a waste of time taking them off only to put them back on."

A slight chuckle was heard from the mysterious man.

"She's got some mouth. I like that."

His voice was deep, nearly a gravel tone that led Christina guessing if he was a hard smoker. Had she been turned around to face him, she would have asked for his name. Brent led her a few steps forward, walking to the wooden posts on the floor. His thumb slid into the ring of her collar where he carefully turned it behind her head.

"It's a good thing you've already pinned your hair up in that ponytail. We don't want any strands getting in the way while you're busy sucking dick, right?"

That comment led to both men chuckling as Christina glared at Brent. He motioned for her to lower herself down on her knees. With her wrists cuffed from behind, this position was already proving to be difficult since she did not have her hands to balance herself. Brent helped her slowly lower down fully. Her giant breasts shook, slightly bouncing until his finger pulled from the collar ring. Christina swallowed her breath as she felt the collar move again and heard a locking sound. She suddenly realized that Brent had locked her down to the wooden post, preventing her from moving.

"Is this really necessary?"

Brent smiled as he stood back up, now gazing down at her as he nodded.

"Yeah. We don't want to make things too easy now, do we? This is training, not an afternoon blowjob."

He stepped aside to allow the other man to move in front of Christina. His towering presence cast a shadow across her figure as her big blue eyes gazed up at his face. The man pulled his robe off, finally revealing his nude body. True to Christina's guess, his entire body was indeed covered in tattoos. A six pack of abs and other muscles bulged, giving her the impression he was some sort of bodybuilder. The tattoos covered every inch of his chest and legs. Only his cock was not covered. She noticed he had visibly shaved all his pubic hair, leading her to make more quiet assumptions of his identity.

"Who are you?"

A few seconds passed and the man did not answer. He wrapped his right hand around his cock instead and began to stroke his member. Christina's eyes followed his movements as she gazed upon his hardening cock.

"His name is not important."

Brent spoke loudly, answering her question.

"What is important is what you're staring at between his legs. That is all that should matter to you right now, slut. It's been a long time since this gentleman has been able to test a whore's gag reflexes. Are you gonna rise to the occasion or be an epic disappointment to my friend?"

Strong words had an effect on Christina. She took a deep breath before gritting her teeth. Brent knew how to bring a rise out of her with his taunting words. She wondered to herself if this was kind of a fantasy for him. Did he have a desire to watch her suck off a stranger who would not even tell her his name? It probably turned Brent on even further over how the man looked unlike any type of person Christina would be caught in public with. Her eyes leered towards his cock. She licked her lips while watching it grow to full length. If she had to guess, Christina figured that this man had a size similar to Brent, if not slightly bigger. His cock was huge, bulging in thickness with a blue vein visible from the left side. Her eyes gazed up at the man's face as she licked her lips. It was time to begin this training session.

"I'm ready. Feed me that cock ."

"Open wide and say ahhhh."

She did not expect a reply from him like this in a low voice. Christina parted her lips, obeying his command as she exaggerated her 'ahhhhh' with her tongue extracted. He placed the head of his cock on her tongue and watched as she enveloped her lips around his pole. Christina closed her eyes as she felt him thrust his shaft down her throat. Her hands shook, chain-link rattling to the cuffs from behind as she was unable to properly move her neck at all from within the locked collar. Being locked to a wooden post had truly made this a difficult task for her as she began to choke on his entire length. Christina did not consider that he would begin by sliding his shaft completely down her throat. She choked loudly, eyes watering up as she tensed up.

"Relax! Breathe!"

Brent yelled at her like a coach. Once the cock was all the way down her throat, the man did not move. Tears streamed down her cheeks from the corners of both eyes. The chain attached to her cuffs rattled again as Christina desperately attempted to move her hands to no avail. She was desperate to touch herself as she felt her pussy burning and dripping in desire. Brent carried on with his speech.

"Breathe out of your nose. Just breathe. You're panicking over how big he is. That's why you're choking on it right now."

He was guiding her with his words, delivering the proper instructions for Christina to relax. She took a few seconds to gather herself before opening her eyes. A blurry vision caused her to blink a few times. The man slowly withdrew his cock from her lips, allowing Christina to breathe from her mouth. She immediately took a deep breath and closed her eyes again. A grunt was heard before the man pushed his cock against the right side of her face. Christina could feel his wet pole sliding over her cheek. The head touched her ear, giving her a subtle hint of how long his length truly was. His thick, long tool left a trail of her saliva across its path. She kept her eyes closed, desperate to touch herself. If not for her hands being cuffed, she undoubtedly would be squeezing her tits and playing with her own erect nipples. Brent knew how proud Christina was of her all large, natural breasts. The cleavage she showed off in her red carpet gowns was very deliberate.

It only made sense to her that he would take away the reach of her hands like this while she was sucking cock. The man knew her instincts well, undoubtedly from watching the hours of tape he had of her fucking and comparing it to his own experience. This was all a show for him now, at least before he would join in. Or would he interfere? Guessing Brent's motivations was a difficult task for her. Christina could not make her mind up what he truly was going to do here. The massive cock occupying her throat wasn't exactly helping her think straight anyway. So far, it seemed he was going to stand back and coach her up, as if she were preparing to go several rounds in a ring with a strong opponent. If she had a puncher's chance of sucking this cock properly, then so be it. Christina opened her eyes as she felt the rod move from the side of her face. More spit was dragged across her beautiful features. She was determined to try her best, regardless if she failed in embarrassment or miraculously succeeded. Gritting her teeth, she gazed up at the tattooed man to give him a lustful expression.

"Open your fucking mouth."

A stern order was the reward for her display. Christina did as she was told, opening her mouth wide. She focused her sights on his chest in an attempt to study the many tattoos around his belly button as he pushed his cock into her mouth again. He quickly pushed it to the back of her throat again, causing her to close her eyes and begin gagging. Her head was pushed back into the post as he drove his massive cock down her throat. Christina instantly retched out a gag as his balls pushed against her chin.