Don't Leave So Soon Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keep it there. I'm gonna help you now."

Hearing Bianca speak was enough for Christina to open her eyes. She still refused to gaze in Brent's direction as she felt Bianca's right hand reach behind her head. Her long, orange hair was not in a ponytail today. She felt the other woman's fingers twist, gripping at her hair, as she then began to push the remaining thick inches further down Christina's throat. Her neck pushed against the collar as the dildo made its way deeper into her throat.

"Look at me."

Brent cleared his throat after speaking. Once again, Bianca noticed that Christina did not seem to want to look in his direction. Maybe she was upset with him over something that occurred in the past few days, or perhaps it was something else. Bianca had trained other women before her. She was well aware of Brent's attitude toward his slaves and the trials he put them through. For the time being, Bianca focused on shoving the rest of the strap-on cock down Christina's throats. She did not gag initially but began choking when the entire length was properly inserted in her mouth.

"Now look at that. It went all the way down."

Bianca giggled after speaking. Christina kept her eyes open, hoping that they would not water up like last time. A blurry vision made it easier to look at Brent, but she did not want to struggle with her sight. Bianca began to buck her hips slowly, thrusting the strap-on cock further down Christina's throat.

"Just relax and breath. When you tense up, you make it harder on yourself. Just relax."

This was the same advice Brent had given her back on that first day. Christina listened to him over time, but now she felt better with the advice spoken by another woman. Her eyes had shifted away from Brent again as she looked up at Bianca as her rightful mistress. Bianca's fingers tightened around several locks of Christina's hair as she began to thrust the dildo cock in and out of her mouth.

"GWAK-KAH-GWAH-GWAK-KAH!"

Brent watched intently as she was face fucked by the thick plastic cock. His eyes focused on the action as he studied every second of movement. Christina wondered if he was ever going to drop his robe and begin jacking off at this sight. There was no question that his cock had hardened to full length. Bianca went slow, watching as she closed her eyes. Christina was no longer panicking as she was determined to suck this entire length. As Bianca thrust, Christina pushed her lips down further, proving that she could suck the dildo on her own.

"That's very good, Christina. It's okay to gag around the dick as long as it helps you take it deeper."

Bianca stopped thrusting, allowing Christina to take charge and move her head up and down. She pulled at her wrists from within the cuffs, desperate to be free to touch herself. A burning sensation could be felt between her legs, as Christina was now in the heat of her lust. If only she could finger herself or massage her own tits. She opened her eyes and gazed up at Bianca, who stroked her hair with one finger.

"Don't look at me, Christina. Look at your master."

She stopped bobbing her lips, keeping the dildo down her throat. Bianca then took over, bucking her hips to thrust that strap-on cock down Christina's throat.

"You need to learn to associate your partner's pleasure with your own. You should get off on them enjoying your body and talents. You should take pride in your skills and abilities when you use them."

Brent nodded at Bianca's speech. Christina kept her eyes focused on his face as she accepted the advice. Bianca stopped thrusting, just to see if Christina would suck on her own. She did not disappoint her master or mistress as she began to furiously bob her head up and down, slobbering and gagging herself on the length. Even through teary eyes she pushed on to fuck her own throat for her masters.

"Listen to that. The sweet sounds of a whore who loves to suck dick."

Bianca grinned after uttering her words. Christina had to wonder just how wet the other woman was from this act. She could smell Bianca's arousal, somehow that spurred her on. She extracted the strap-on cock from her mouth, leaving only the head between her lips. Brent witnessed her shove the entire length of the red cock back down her throat. Christina gagged loudly, with excess saliva leaking from the left corner of her mouth. She felt the warm drool land on her tits, reminding her that she could not move her hands to play with her own tits. Pulling herself back, Christina finally extracted the plastic cock from her mouth with an audible gasp. Long strings of saliva dangled back to the shiny, translucent red toy and back to her mouth. Bianca removed her hands from her head, now done with her part. Brent grinned as he finally dropped his robe to the floor and revealed his hard cock at full mast. Before he had a chance to say anything, Christina looked him directly in the eye and spoke.

"Fuck my mouth, master."

Brent stepped closer to Christina while Bianca giggled at her remark. His right hand clutched his cock, ready to feed it to her.

"What did you say to me, whore?"

Closing her mouth for a moment, Christina swallowed her breath and focused her gaze on his face. The words she was about to speak were certainly the most filthy language she had in store for him. Unable to take it anymore, Christina was more than eager to gag on a real cock.

"I want you to fuck my mouth, master. Skullfuck me like the nasty whore I am."

His eyebrows quirked up. That was a sign to her that she had at least surprised him with her language. Whether it was calling herself a nasty whore or the use of the word 'skullfuck', Christina was happy to play along. He lowered his left hand down to her head, quickly snatching several locks of hair into a tight grip.

"I hope you enjoy this as much as I'm going to."

With a grunt, Brent slammed his cock into Christina's mouth. She closed her eyes but did not choke as she felt his length drive down the back of her throat. Gagging sounds could be heard throughout the room as he placed his other hand over her head and spread his legs out. He pulled her head down as hard as he could and grinded his fully engulfed cock in the hot tightness of her throat. Christina left her eyes closed, feeling his cock pound her throat with each full thrust. Brent gritted his teeth and grunted.

"You wanted this, so fucking TAKE IT!!"

Inch after inch of his hard cock pumped between her lips. Her breasts swayed, jiggling left and right with the movement of her head. After slobbering all over a plastic toy, Christina was grateful to have a real dick to suck right now. If only she could press her hands over her breasts, pinch her own nipples, and finger herself. To have her hands restricted like this had only driven her more wild.

"GWAK-GWAK-KAH-GWAK-KAH-GWAH-KAH!"

While Brent fucked Christina's mouth, Bianca had taken off the strap-on. She set it back down on the table before stripping the latex outfit from her body. She sat her plump ass down on the table and stretched her legs out to glance down at her wet pussy. The fetish model began to finger herself at the sight of Brent giving Christina the business. With each full thrust, his balls rubbed against her chin. After a few minutes, Christina's eyes finally watered, and streams of tears ran from the corners. She was impressed in her own abilities that she could withstand enough pressure until now that the tears flowed from her eyes. Christina opened her eyes and gazed up at Brent. She saw his face scrunching up as he made eye contact with her.

"I knew you could handle it if you tried. That's my Hollywood cocksucker!"

He began to thrust again, prompting Christina to shut her eyes once more. She tried to pull at her wrist cuffs, desperate to touch her own body, as he began to pound his cock down her throat again. Bianca gasped and exhaled deep moans of pleasure at this sight. Her middle finger was pushed beyond the pink folds of her cunt. Each time Brent made a hard thrust, Bianca tried to give herself a similar pleasure by aggressively wiggling her finger in her cunt. She adjusted herself on the table, sliding into the corner where she was facing Christina and watching her body rock from the backside view.

"KAH-GWAHK-KAH-GWAH!"

Streams of drool leaked from both corners of Christina's mouth, trailing down her neck and to her tits. Her pale pink capped tits were coated in rivulets of spit. If only she could grab her boobs and make use of the spittle that was falling on them. Christina could hear the soft cries of pleasure in her mistress' voice. It had not dawned on her what the other woman was doing in the room. At this point, it was only a matter of guessing who would reach their orgasm first: master or mistress. Christina was going to be desperate to pleasure herself with her own hand when she was locked back up. Brent grunted before snatching his cock out of her mouth. Christina opened her eyes wide upon feeling the absence of his thick, mighty shaft.

"Cum all over my face, please! Please, master!"

Her voice was nearly hoarse from all the sucking, but Christina was still able to speak. She watched his hand glide back and forth across his slobber soaked shaft in a blur before the first string of cum went flying in the air. Christina kept her eyes open to see the cum briefly before it splattered across her forehead. Bianca was the one closing her eyes as she wiggled her finger faster at the same time Brent was dropping his load onto Christina's face. Two wads of cum landed on her left cheek, dripping down to her tits. She blinked once but kept her eyes focused on her master. Christina opened her mouth wide, parting her tongue in an effort to catch some of the cum. What did not end up on her face went to her tits below. Out of breath and slightly fatigued, Brent stepped away from Christina as someone else began to cry.

"Ohhhhh, that was so fucking HOT!!"

Bianca screeched and yelled at the top of her lungs as a powerful stream of her juices flew into the air. She shook her left leg, the heel coming loose and falling to the floor with a thunderous slam. Her pussy had become a fountain, gushing and squirting her love nectar that rained down onto Christina's back and into her hair from behind. The actress moaned, not expecting this at all. If only Bianca had been standing close to Brent, they could have both given her an epic facial together. Her eyes never left Brent's face. Christina was reveling in her display of filth. She no longer cared about the handcuffs restricting her hands. For she knew that once she was locked up in her private cell later tonight, she would be furiously fingering herself.

******************

2 DAYS LATER

"We're almost ready. Just one more twist."

A new day but the same training room was Christina's destination for the day. Brent's voice echoed in the room as Christina sat on her knees. She did not look in his direction, instead focusing her gaze on a man who stood in front of her. Here she was, on her knees again, in the room where her throat training began. Brent told her she was ready for a true test. Bianca stood across from her, wearing bright red latex pants that matched a bustier with heavy cleavage. The mistress made her presence known with a striking outfit. Her job was to give guidance to Christina, just as she had done during their first meeting. Whatever advice she may have to offer would only be background noise to the actress. Christina was confident and determined in her abilities. More than anything, she was hungry for dick. If it was Brent's intention to stand around and witness her new skills as a cocksucker, then her partner would be in for a show to remember. Christina felt primed and ready, no longer intimidated by any size.

It no longer bothered her that her hands were to be restricted. As a small token of appreciation for her last performance, Brent chose something else instead of the handcuffs. Christina was positioned on her knees behind the same wooden post that she had been chained to on that first day. Only this time, her wrist cuffs were connected to chain links bolted into posts on the side. This raised her arms slightly but gave her access to push her hands down and grip something. That was enough to help Christina with the balancing issues she had from earlier experiences. Some great reward, she thought to herself. After all these sessions of getting throat-fucked, Christina felt a burning sensation between her legs. She needed to be fucked, more or less. There was only so much pleasure she could give herself with the touch of her hand.

Once more, she was unable to touch her breasts, but it did not bother her this time. She was confident that by the time she had the chance to tittyfuck a cock again, she was going to destroy a man. Christina felt as if she had learned more about herself in a single week in this place than in all those years of her past marriage. The single life had come to an end for her in a strange way. The collar locked around her neck carried more meaning than any fancy ring she could have been gifted. As she licked her lips, her big blue eyes gazed up at the man waiting for the order. The bald, tattooed man was absent today. Maybe it was Brent's choice to bring in another lucky guy or maybe this was standard protocol among the masters. Christina did not care. This man would be screaming his head off in delight at her newly developed oral skills in one way or another.

Blue robes covered the body of this tall black man. His name was meaningless to Christina, just as she did not care about the name of the first man she had sucked dry in this room. His head was nearly shaved, with a short line of hair. A mustache was visible above his upper lip, all while his big brown eyes were locked on her blue hues. Christina had never been with a black man before. If Brent fantasized about watching her take on a big black cock, his wish would soon come true. Christina was not going to let the collar and cuffs stop her from taking control. The lust she felt could not be contained. No matter how big this man's dick was, she was going to destroy it. The black man dropped his robe from his shoulders, freeing his massive erect cock right in front of Christina. He stood there with one hand wrapped around his pole, stroking it slowly as if he were taunting her. She watched as he pumped his cock from base to bulbous blackened purple tip. From an early guess, Christina could see his cock was longer than Bianca's strap-on dildo she had previously sucked. That would not matter to her. The bigger, the better.

"Alright, I think that's good."

Brent spoke after locking Christina's collar into the wooden post. The movement of her neck was restricted again, but that did not bother her. Christina refused to be intimidated by the size of this man's cock or any other limitations. She licked her lips, sitting in silence as she could feel a strange cold breeze across her pale, naked body. Her long, red hair was pinned in a ponytail to keep any strands of hair from accidentally moving into her line of sight. Brent cleared his throat before speaking.

"Are you ready, whore?"

"Yes master."

No hesitation was audible in her voice whatsoever. Christina was in another zone, locked in and ready for this. Brent gave the nod at the man, signaling that it was finally time to begin. He stepped forward as Christina opened her mouth wide, waiting for his dark pole. When the head pushed against her tongue, she immediately enveloped her lips around the head and closed her eyes. His fingers slid behind her head gripping the ponytail in one hand into a few locks of her hair, forming a tight grip. That feeling was not enough to break her concentration as she sucked his long dick. A grunt was heard as he then began to buck his hips hard, slamming his big black cock down her throat. Her head pushed back into the post keeping her mouth right where the man wanted. She did not choke or gag upon feeling the crown of his shaft rubbing at the back of her throat. Christina kept her eyes shut while feeling his balls rub against her chin and strands of pubic hair. He let her flex her throat muscles around his enveloped cock for nearly 30 seconds, staring down at her red lips ringing the base of his cock. The man grunted and groaned before pulling back. If this was a sign of things to come, she was prepared for a rough skullfucking.

Another grunt was heard as the man withdrew most of his cock before slamming it back down her throat. The chains on the post rattled with the force of his thrust.Christina started to gag, but did not choke. She guessed that the man was slowly finding a rhythm to fuck her mouth, still confident she could handle his best effort. Brent crossed his arms over his chest as he stood shoulder-to-shoulder with Bianca. Their eyes never glanced away from the action. The sounds of Christina gagging filled the room between grunts and moans from the man. When she opened her eyes, Christina hoped that she could taunt the man with her eyes alone as if daring him to give her everything he's got. She looked up at him, sucking inch after inch of his cock that was shoved between her lips. Over and over, she sucked inch after inch with ease. The man grunted and pushed his entire length down her throat again. Christina closed her eyes, gagging loudly as she pressed her palms against the wooden posts. Tears formed in the corner of her eyes as he pressed hard into her throat completely and stayed there.

Brent noticed that she did not panic this time. Christina breathed out of her nose, blowing air through the man's pubic hair. Thick ropes of spit were pulled up from her throat when he pulled his shaft back. She reopened her eyes. The man slammed his cock to the back of her throat again, making her gag louder. So far, so good, Christina was not choking on his length. She took every inch and sucked vigorously. Growling grunts were heard as the man gritted his teeth. It became clear in the passing seconds that this was not a challenge for the cocksucking slave. The man was struggling with Christina, who seemed to be on a mission to make him cum with her mouth. Brent was impressed. His eyebrows quirked as the man began to buck his hips hard, giving in to the temptation to skullfuck her. Christina was ready for it, despite her collar being locked into the wooden post.

"GWAK-KAH-GWAH-GWAK-GWAK!"

Slobbering and sucking noises echoed from the floor as spit leaked from the left corner of her mouth. The chains attached to her wrists dangled and clanked loudly against the wooden posts. Over and over, the man thrust his cock between her lips. Christina not only took it; she was sucking as if she were in control. Brent's lips slowly curled into a smile with each gagging sound he heard. He was more than impressed by her efforts. By the rate of her sucking, she was surely going to make this man cum before he was ready. Brent leaned down and quickly began to loosen the lock of her collar in the post. He had seen enough. The time had come for Christina to take charge.

"Show us what you've learned. Take it all the way down, with no help."

Her eyes opened wide at the feeling of the collar ring loosening in the post. She did not need her hands to do this. All she needed was to be able to properly move her neck. Christina took charge, bobbing her head up and down at a fast pace. The man took deep breaths and began panting. With her hands dangling from the other wooden posts, Christina gripped them to help balance herself. The man removed his hands from her head, allowing her to devour his shaft the way she desired. Brent and Bianca's eyes widened as they smiled at this sight. The man was groaning uncontrollably. His voice elevated, but Christina refused to stop sucking. She no longer cared if this man wanted to blow his load on her face. She needed to taste his cum. She needed to swallow a hot load in front of her master and mistress. With a grunt, the man's face scrunched up.