Don't Leave So Soon Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Face down, ass up."

"As you wish, master."

As the girl lowered her head, her eyes wandered to each cell, softly smirking. She bit her lower lip before resting her head on her hands and raising her curvy ass for Brent. Christina starred into those deep, dark eyes. Something about the girl's face looked familiar to her. Those eyes and that cute face had been seen somewhere before. Christina was unsure if she had seen this girl as another guest to the hotel, or perhaps from pages in a magazine or on a billboard. Something about her just screamed supermodel. Her body was thin, but with a plump pair of tits. Brent did not hold himself back. Despite the girl's obedience, she took inch after inch of his cock as he pounded in her ass. She did not weaken through all her moans and soft whimpers of pleasure. The strength she displayed to withstand his lustful onslaught was impressive. The sounds of their flesh colliding echoed throughout the dungeon.

"I've been a bad girl, master. I've been a dirty, little fucking whore. Pound me in the ass! Punish me like I deserve!"

Brent snapped his fingers with his free hand at her. He was still thrusting into her buttocks as he replied.

"Flip me your leash, slut."

He stopped for a moment, just to watch her obey the command. The girl grabbed the end of her leash and tossed it across her left shoulder. Brent grabbed it with his left hand. His right hand fingers still clutched the remote, powering the five vibrators for each woman still under lock and key. He yanked the chain hard, forcing her head up. The girl responded to his action by pushing her hands into the floor and raising herself on all fours again. Her body arched like a perfect submissive fuckdoll. As he began to buck his hips, Brent pressed a button on the remote to increase the speed of the vibrators once more. Christina clenched her teeth and moaned uncontrollably as she shut her eyes. The girl's cries and smacking sounds were soon drowned out in the symphony of carnal screams echoing from the cells. Whatever setting he had chosen for the vibrator must have been on high. Christina felt as if she were hanging on for dear life to prevent her orgasm.

"You're a good girl. Where do you want my cum?"

"All over my face, master. Treat me like your personal cum dumpster."

Hearing those words, Christina was hesitant to open her eyes. She could hear the other women out of breath, panting and crying out as the vibrators had done their jobs. Brent had pressed a button, turning it off since he was positive they had reached their climaxes. Based on the powerful chorus of screams, they all must have reached their climax. Christina believed it to be sheer luck that her pussy did not detonate at the power of his vibrator. Whether Brent would be proud or not, she did not care. She was proud of herself for outlasting that toy, and now she was sitting there to witness this slut get her face painted in cum. A few strands went into her long brunette locks of hair, but she never flinched or looked. Her eyes remained shut as she received her master's cum as if he had dropped a load on her face a hundred times before. The girl licked her lips before opening her eyes and speaking.

"Thank you, sir."

She kissed his cock before he motioned with his hand for her to rise. Brent was still holding the remote, but had dropped the girl's chain in his other hand. The jewels encrusted in her collar glimmered and shined. Christina exhaled for a moment. She was thankful he did not touch the remote, as she now felt she could last at least another minute before she needed her climax. Her eyes studied the movement of this skinny girl as she picked up his robe, gesturing to re-dress him. Brent blushed and smiled. That was something she had never seen from him, as he acted so playful and relaxed with this higher-ranked girl. The cum was oozing down her face and dripping down her neck and boobs when Brent playfully grabbed the chain. Her eyes wandered over to him as he gently tugged at the metal links.

"I think you need a shower. Get washed up and I'll see you at dinner later tonight."

"You know I would love that."

He slipped his hands into the robe and revealed a key for the chain attached to her collar ring. Brent unhooked the chain. She stepped back and winked at him.

"It's always an honor to be your whore, master. I hope your lesser whores enjoyed the show. I'll be waiting for you in the music lounge"

The girl blew a kiss to him before she walked out. Christina blinked, widening her eyes to do a double-take. Just like that, the girl was allowed to walk freely out of the room with cum dripping down her face. It burned the other women locked up, but Christina did not care about the insult she made in the end. So far, she had managed to resist his vibrator toy with all her inner strength. That was enough for her to raise her head and be proud. Brent fastened his robe and walked across the cells, looking over his precious girls in training. He stopped at Christina's cell and smirked. His eyes immediately looked down, and the smile fell from his lips when he noticed she did not reach her orgasm. So he was expecting it after all, Christina thought to herself. A smirk ran across her lips before she spoke.

"Were you expecting me to drench the vibrator? Are you disappointed I didn't leave a mess on the floor?"

His eyes remained locked on the vibrator for several seconds before he chuckled. When Brent looked back into Christina's eyes, he flashed his teeth in a full grin.

"That's impressive. You managed to hold yourself back while the rest of these whores couldn't. I wasn't expecting that from you."

Holding the remote up at her, Brent watched her facial expression change slightly. Christina whimpered a soft moan that made him laugh.

"Oh, look at you. You can't wait to let it out. I love it when you look at me like that. So desperate and willing to beg."

With a sigh, Christina swallowed her breath before replying.

"But you're impressed, aren't you? Right... master?"

She remembered to call him by that word in the end. Brent was still smirking as he nodded again.

"Yeah, I'm impressed. If you can hold back this long, then it just proves the potential you have. Imagine how many cocks you could take before you finally reach your breaking point."

"So, do I get to keep the vibrator for myself since I made it this far?"

Brent laughed, ignoring her words entirely as he unlocked the cell door and opened it. He snatched the toy from her pussy and then Christina finally unleashed love nectar. She screeched in a high pitch as torrents of her juices ejected from her cunt, splattering onto the concrete floor.

"You don't get to keep the vibrator.Can't have you having fun on your own can we now."

With a sigh, Christina pouted. She looked at him with such disappointment, knowing Brent would simply smirk in response. At least she knew that she had outsmarted him by outlasting the vibrator. It was a small victory, but Christina was still proud of herself. The other girls were quiet in their cells, with only faint whispers and moans heard. Christina closed her eyes as Brent unlocked the door to another cell to inspect another girl. She thought about the exhibition she had just witnessed with his willing, higher-ranked slave. At least she thought that girl had to be higher ranked based on the special collar she wore and how freely Brent let her go. She remembered her first night at the Miracle Light Inn and the journey she took in the music lounge. It was there that Christina witnessed her first odd sight, by seeing a woman dressed for a date wearing a similar collar. One small piece of the puzzle had been enough to answer one of her many questions.

******************

1 DAY LATER

Another day, another journey down the long, winding halls and narrow corridors into another dark room. The morning hours had come and gone. By the time Brent arrived at her cell, Christina was ready for another round of training. What did her master have in store for her today? She pondered the question quietly to herself when they walked together. He had given her much to think about last night. She wanted to know the identity of the brunette haired slim girl he had fucked yesterday. The more Christina thought about the entire incident, the more she knew the game Brent was playing with her and the other slaves. They were chained and locked up for an exhibition show, all at the expense of their jealousy. She could not deny the envy she felt when that girl had the privilege of placing his cock between her breasts. To go this long without the pleasure of tittyfucking was torturing Christina.

"Who was she?"

Christina asked the simple question as she stood in front of Brent. The door had slammed shut behind her minutes ago, and she dropped her robe. To her curious eye, this was just another small room to be used for training sessions. Behind her sat two wooden tables pushed together. A metal stool with a black padded seat was close by, matching two other stools near the door. Brent had already removed the chain from her collar and set it on the table. Her wandering eyes noticed a shiny, black latex bag sitting on the table. The contents of the bag were hidden under a zipper, but that was of no concern to her at the moment.

"Who was who? You need to be more specific."

"You know who I'm talking about. That fucking whore you wanted me to watch yesterday."

Brent smirked, flashing his teeth, before he looked back at Christina.

"Oh, you mean Emily. She's one of my good girls."

"One of your... good girls?"

She was unsure if he was honest or mocking her with the name of her last TV show. Brent nodded before continuing to speak.

"Yeah, she's a good girl. I trained her about four years ago. She stays here from time to time when she needs to duck the paparazzi."

Those last words made Christina stop and think. There was something about the girl's face that was oddly familiar to her. She gasped upon realizing that it was Emily Ratajkowski she had watched yesterday.

"Four years ago?"

He nodded, still smiling as he saw the shocked expression on her face.

"If it was that long ago, then why isn't she a mistress now?"

"Emily isn't cut out for the whip and black leather outfits. She is a natural submissive who embraces her role and knows her place. You saw that yesterday. Not everyone is fit to be a master or mistress. I see you've got your eyes on a prize."

With a chuckle, he took a step back. Brent's eyes locked onto the door behind Christina. He awaited it to open. She turned around to watch another woman make her entrance into the room. Light reflected across a black, one-piece latex bodysuit covering the curves of this tall woman. Her hair was blood red, her skin pale, and her eyes dark brown. Underneath her face, giant breasts were exposed in heavy cleavage, unable to be hidden by the gold buttons on her outfit. With one good look, Christina recognized her face from days ago. This was the same mistress she had seen when she first entered the dungeon. She remembered walking by this same woman before she signed her name on the contract. Her pink lips curved into a sultry grin as the door slammed shut behind her. Hands placed on her hips, she licked her lips while noticing Christina's eyes studying her translucent latex tights that covered her legs. The final piece of her outfit was a pair of translucent plastic high heels.

"Well, well. The famous Christina Hendricks. I've been looking forward to this meeting for quite some time."

The woman called out to her in a seductive voice. Brent stood back, watching this interaction unfold.

"Who are you?"

"That's no way to talk to your mistress. You should get down on your fucking knees and show me some respect."

Christina obeyed, falling to her knees and looking down at the heels covering her feet. Brent raised an eyebrow, impressed by how quickly she assumed the position. She may not have done the same if he was ordering her. Christina had a clear motivation to eventually become a mistress. That was clear from the level of respect she had to this woman upon meeting her.

"That's a little bit better, Christina."

She did not demand to know the woman's name. Christina was curious about her identity, based solely on her voluptuous body and bright red hair. Bianca Beauchamp was not a name Christina would know. Brent and other masters down in the dungeon knew of her well. The forty-five year-old fetish model had earned the nickname of 'latex queen' after completing her training in the past. She had long risen to the status of mistress. Brent hoped that Bianca would take on the role of mistress for Christina. He found it amusing to put two busty red-headed women face-to-face with each other like this. Christina was able to see a stark reflection of herself in this woman. Bianca held the position of authority that Christina clearly desired more than anything. Brent was hoping that Bianca would be the ideal mistress to further motivate Christina to not only complete her training but also rise in the ranks.

"I hope you've had your beauty rest and are feeling like a horny little slut today. Are you in the mood to suck on some dick for your mistress, dear?"

Resting her hands on her legs, Christina nodded.

"Yes, Mistress. Master Brent here has been training my throat to take any cock."

The tone in Christina's voice made Brent roll his eyes. She could not make it more obvious that she was willing to submit to a mistress in hopes that she would some day be wearing the same type of outfit. Would she have the stride to take control when the situation deemed it necessary? That was one question he was currently thinking about. Bianca stepped aside, leaving Christina on her knees as she walked to the table and giggled loudly.

"He has, huh? You sound quite eager to indulge yourself."

Turning around, Bianca revealed a translucent red dildo attached to a leather strap-on piece. She wanted to see the reaction on Christina's face as she asked the next question.

"I'm sure you've had plenty of practice with real dicks, but what about one of these?"

The enthusiastic reaction she had reveled in merely seconds ago seemed to fade at the reveal of the plastic cock. Brent smirked when he saw the look on Christina's face. He could only wonder if she expected Bianca to start ordering him around in a show of authority.

"I've never sucked anything like that before. I prefer a real cock."

Bianca giggled as she began to fasten the strap around her waist.

"Of course, a real one is better but you need something that doesn't jerk around when testing your gag reflexes. I'm gonna help you take this big ten inch." Bianca gripped the strapon in one hand. Christina noticed that her fingers couldn't close around the girth of it.

The size made Christina swallow her breath and widen her eyes. A ten inch length would surely be enough to choke her and water her eyes. She assumed her hands would be cuffed from behind, as they had been in the previous training session. Bianca motioned with her right hand, twitching her fingers.

"Up, on your feet."

Rising up from the floor, Christina stood in front of her mistress. Bianca ordered her again.

"Drop the robe."

Again, she obediently followed the order without hesitation. Bianca's eyes scanned Christina's body, focusing on her giant natural tits. If not for the setting, Christina may have remarked to her that the boobs were real. It was obvious to her that the other woman had enhancement procedures done to increase the size of her breasts. Christina knew she was in no position to make such a statement, so she kept her thoughts to herself.

"Do you like what you see, mistress?"

Bianca nodded with a smug grin across her puffy lips.

"Yes, I do. Maybe if you do a good job, I'll let you rub your tits against mine later."

Bianca walked around behind her, eyes were still focused on Christina's body. She came to a stop behind the kneeling actress and reached a hand down to Christina's pussy. Bianca purred a soft moan before speaking again.

Bianca moved in front of Christina, brandishing her glistening hand.

"Ohhhhh, look at that. You're already wet. Can't get your mind off sucking dick? Or do I have that effect on you?"

Giggling at the remark, Christina shook her head while blushing. Brent moved behind her with a pair of wrist cuffs.

"Hands behind your back, Christina."

With a sigh, she followed the command.

"I just knew I was gonna get cuffed again."

"And I just knew you were gonna complain about it some more."

Brent mocked her with a level of sarcasm that made Christina cringe. He knew how to press her buttons when he wanted to. Once the cuffs were locked around her wrists, Brent guided her to lower herself back to her knees. Christina had to be careful since she did not have her hands to support the balance. At least this time, she would not have to worry about her collar being bolted to a wooden post. Her big, blue eyes gazed up at Bianca. Christina ignored the plastic red cock for a moment.

"I'm ready, mistress."

"Are you really? Show me you're telling the truth."

Without her hands, Christina could only open her mouth widely in anticipation for Bianca's strap-on cock. The latex-clad mistress giggled as Brent stepped closer. Christina should have guessed he was going to stand next to the woman to watch.

"Open wider for me. This dick isn't gonna bend or move around in your mouth."

Christina did her best to open her mouth wide in an 'O' shape. Brent crossed his arms as his eyes locked on Christina's face. As long as he was standing there, she was going to see him from the corner of her right eye. For the time being, Christina needed to ignore his looming presence. She closed her eyes momentarily when Bianca slid the crown of the plastic cock between her lips. The texture and hardness served as a caution to Christina that this would not be like sucking a real cock along with its intimidating dimensions.

"That's it, that's it. Let me see those pretty eyes. Look at me, Christina."

Bianca's voice was calm and soothing, as if she were guiding Christina through an act of love. Christina tried not to look at Brent when she opened her eyes, knowing that his gaze was fixed on her. Squeezing her lips around the plastic red cock, Christina began to slowly bob her head up and down. If she had to guess, she figured that at least four inches of the shaft were in her mouth. This was only the beginning, as she still had plenty of time to mentally prepare herself for the deep-throating that awaited her.

"You know what's the best part about sucking one of these? You don't have to stop and worry about the man cumming too soon. There's no need to spit it out and tease."

As if that would be of any use with her hands cuffed. The only thing that was surely to bother Christina at this rate was not being able to fondle her own breasts. That nearly drove her mad when she sucked cock days ago. Taking her time, she slowly bobbed her head up and down, sucking every inch that was between her lips. Bianca stood there and observed the action. She noticed that Christina kept her eyes locked on her, not wandering to look at Brent.

"Let's see how well you've been trained. I want to see how far you can go down on it."

Prompted by the new order, Christina came to a halt. The red cock was still in her mouth as she began to slowly push it past the back of her mouth and into her throat. This was a moment she was dreading, since she knew it would no doubt water up her eyes and make her gag. As she pushed it further down, she closed her eyes and then choked with seven inches of the dildo pushing down her throat. It was a valiant attempt, but Christina did not force it down to choke herself. As her eyes were shut, she could hear Brent exhaling a deep breath.