Don't Leave So Soon Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, god!!"

The tone of his voice and loudness told Christina that he was close to blowing his load. She pushed his cock all the way back down her throat, finally choking herself with the length as her lips burrowed into his pubic hair.

"God DAMN!!"

He gritted his teeth and snarled as his cock erupted down her throat. At long last, Christina had a truly great reward for her efforts. The man wailed uncontrollably as she milked spurt after spurt of cum from his cock nearly straight down her throat. His screams echoed throughout the room, no doubt catching the attention of both Brent and Bianca. Christina continued to suck while swallowing every drop of cum she tasted. After grunting again, the man finally snatched his depleted cock from her mouth. Saliva strings and one thick rope of cum dripped from her lower lip. Christina gritted her teeth and exhaled as she kept her gaze focused on the man. No chains could hold back her lust anymore. She had learned to find ways to unleash her desires. The more cocks she sucked, the more Christina felt the urge to fuck. A sinister grin ran across Brent's lips, as he had seen enough to judge that she had passed the first trial of her training.

TO BE CONTINUED