Don't Leave So Soon Pt. 07

Story Info
Christina Hendricks' anal training with Bianca Beauchamp.
17.5k words
4.73
4.5k
36

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/06/2024
Created 03/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. All names of characters are fictional and were made up. Please do not copy and plagiarize my work.

This series is dedicated to my great friend Psylent21. All the ideas, themes and celebrity choices are from him. I also want to thank him personally for proofreading and editing this story for me.

******************

Stomping sounds echoed down the hall, beyond the barred metal doors that had been locked shut over an hour ago. Anyone who may have been walking through the long corridors would have heard the faint noises of heels stomping loudly across the grey, concrete floor. One would have to be up close to the steel doors to hear the other sounds occurring in the training room. Chuckles in hushed tones and the sound of a man grunting were audible, echoing from beyond. Bianca Beauchamp stood proudly with a smug grin across her puffy pink lips. The fluorescent tube lights shining down from the ceiling created glares across the curves of her black latex outfit. Her vivid red locks of hair appeared brighter due to the light. She stood tall in her black high heeled boots. Her black corset and skirt were the final pieces of her mistress outfit.

Latex outfits were reserved for only one resident of the Miracle Light Inn. Bianca had long risen to her rank of mistress several years prior to meeting Christina Hendricks. She had endured many a night in these same cells and was subjected to training regimes Christina was soon to be subjected to. As she planted her left hand on her hip, she clutched a black riding crop in her other hand. The corset was complete with a row of buttons from the middle with the top button undone; it allowed her enhanced G-cup breasts to spill out. They may not have been real in comparison to Christina's massive rack, but that was of no concern to Bianca. She found it amusing how similar they were as women, despite the differences in their careers. The one thing they had in common besides the pride in their bodies all had to do with this room. Christina was continuing her slave training, just as Bianca had been put through the same trials several years ago.

Another grunt from a male voice was heard. Brent's face was scrunched up as he stood on the opposite end of a table. Bianca licked her lips as she gazed down at Christina's exposed, wet cunt. The busty actress was unable to pleasure herself thanks to the restraints her hands were currently in. Christina was laying across a table, padded with a black leather surface. Her legs were locked in stirrups on one side and her arms also locked in a similar device. With her arms and legs spread out, Christina's head dangled upside down from the edge of the table. The collar was still locked around her neck where it belonged but with it's chain removed. Her long orange hair flowed down with slight curls. No makeup covered her face, unless someone wanted to count the strands of drool that hung from her face. Her master Brent stood in front of her, still grunting as his cock was lodged down the back of her throat. With her eyes closed, Christina sucked vigorously as Brent throat fucked her in this position.

The thought of her past had been forgotten in the following days of sexual training. Christina relished in this new lifestyle, playing into her own lustful fantasies. She was trained in the art of sucking cock, all for the pleasure of Brent and any other master he brought with him. He would never admit it, but Christina knew that he had feelings for her. Even if those emotions were purely about treating her as his new slave. Christina was not just working to impress Brent. She could hear the soft moans that Bianca also made as she stood close by. Occasionally, Bianca would stomp around in her heels. That made Christina believe that the mistress was trying to mute her own cries of pleasure. This situation had to be giving Bianca her own lustful cravings. Whatever it was, Christina was unbothered that she could not touch her pussy. She had learned how to push Brent over the edge, all by concentrating with her lips and tongue, rather than using any other part of her body.

"God! Damn it!!"

Bianca began to giggle at Brent's words delivered between groans. She flashed her teeth, giving him a sinister smile. He did not see it since his line of sight was focused on Christina's throat. Every time he pushed his cock down her throat, Brent could see the movement of muscles in her neck. Christina had proved that she could suck not only the entire length of his shaft, but also his heavy balls. They rubbed against her nose due to the position with her head hanging from the edge. Bianca stomped her way around the table, just in time to watch Brent shove his balls into Christina's mouth.

"Oh my god, you didn't."

Loud giggling was heard after a faint gasp from Bianca's voice. She could not believe Brent pushed his balls into Christina's mouth. Her cheeks became enlarged due to this. The longer Bianca gazed down at that sight, she began to lick her lips. She raised her other hand to pat the riding crop against her palm.

"Ohhhhh, yes! Oh, yes I fucking did!"

A delayed response from Brent was more than enough to make Bianca shake her head. They were both listening to the slobbering and gagging noises made by Christina's mouth. Despite having his cock and both balls stuffed between her lips, she did not choke. This was yet another display of Christina mastering her skills at deepthroat. Brent had joked last night that he could bring in a porn star to compare to Christina. That would not matter, since the actress had been professionally trained in the past week. When he pulled his cock out of her mouth, a sign of relief was heard. Christina kept her eyes shut as saliva dripped from her upper lip, flowing down both sides of her nose and to her forehead. Brent made sure to grip his wet, sticky balls and rub them against her forehead. He dried his right hand by rummaging his fingers through her hair.

"Well, that was something. I think you're having a little too much fun today, sugar."

Brent ignored Bianca's words as he moved his right hand across the edge of the table. A black knob controlled the elevation by turning up and down. With a few twists, he slightly lowered the table. This was good enough for him to spread his legs and slide his slobbery, wet shaft between Christina's giant tits. Bianca gasped at this sight. If Christina had raised her head, her eyes would have seen his buttocks directly above her. She felt his sweaty hands press her breasts together, trapping his cock between them. Christina gritted her teeth and inhaled loudly as she opened her eyes. A strand of drool dangled from her forehead before finally breaking off and falling to the floor below.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, yeah..."

Her voice was low and hoarse. Christina's throat ached from all the deepthroat training she had endured. It felt like a lifetime ago since she last had a cock stuffed between her busty tits. Not since before she had a collar locked across her neck. Now she was experiencing that wonderful pleasure from an odd angle. Brent was the first man to fuck her tits like this, completely upside down. Christina licked her lips as she felt that hard, thick cock driving between her tits. Unable to move her legs or hands, Christina balled her fingers into fists and shook them around. That was enough to make Bianca laugh at her struggling.

"Oh, poor you. You wish you could touch yourself right now, don't you?"

Christina whimpered to the mistress taunting her. Bianca wrapped her fingers around the riding crop and began to slide her hand up and down. She waited until Brent looked her way and then she smirked. The sweat dripped down his face as he continued to buck his hips, driving his cock back and forth between those perfect tits. Christina opened her eyes to view the room upside down. She focused on the metal bars ahead of her, studying the shadows as she whimpered and cried in pleasure.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhhh god. Fuck my tits, master! Keep fucking them!!"

Gritting her teeth again, she snarled and growled her moans. The one thing driving Christina insane was being unable to watch his cock move between her tits. She could feel every inch of it, as well as hearing the squishing sounds made by her pale skin and his wet cock. Brent was in heaven. He was grinning wide, flashing his teeth at Bianca as put Christina Hendricks' famous rack to work yet again. This was better than the first time he fucked her tits, all due to current situation. It was more than having a collar locked around her neck. Brent had a new slave to train, one he had hoped to get from the first night he met her. Christina continued to moan. Her voice grew louder with each cry she made.

"Yes! Yessssss!! Fuck my tits, master! Fuck those tits like you own them and give me your cum!"

Unable to control her urges, Christina gritted her teeth again. She could feel every inch of Brent's hard cock still pumping back and forth between her breasts. Her pussy was on fire and yet she could not touch herself. What good was a mistress if Bianca was not going to help her? The least that other woman could do was finger her. How could she stand there and look at her pussy but not touch it? At that moment, Christina could not control herself any longer. She screamed at Brent, beginning a verbal speech of filth.

"I'm your whore! I'm your filthy, big titty whore!! And I want to be covered in your fucking cum! Give it to me! Cum all over my fucking face!!"

She knew he had to be close to reaching that point of no return. True to her senses, Brent stopped thrusting and moved his hands off her tits. He withdrew his cock by slowly pulling it up and watching the tip rise from the valley between her mountains. For a brief moment he hovered directly above Christina until taking a few steps back. Her head was still hanging upside down, giving her an inverted view of his cock directly in front of her face.

"Give me that cum! Give me all of it!!"

Brent snarled as he gazed down at Christina's face. His right hand was stroking his cock at a slow pace as if he did not have a care in the world how desperate she wanted his cum. To answer her demands, he spit directly in her face. Two strands of saliva landed on her right cheek. Christina blinked her eyes in shock. Bianca stomped her heels to join Brent around his left side. The mistress had no intention of missing this moment as his face scrunched up again. Brent grumbled as his cock erupted within the grasp of his hand. Christina closed her eyes just in time to avoid a thick wad of cum that splattered into her right eyelid.

"Take this cum! Take it, you fucking whore!!"

Christina opened her mouth and revealed her tongue. His cum pelted her messy face with a thick wad over her forehead dripping into her hair. She could hear Bianca moaning as she continued to observe.

"Oh yeah! Give her every last drop! She is a nasty whore that wants it!"

As if Brent needed any further encouragement, he found himself blushing at Bianca's words. She always had a way of cheering him on that would make him nearly drop his guard. The final wad of his cum missed Christina's face entirely and landed on her neck, coating her with a pearl necklace. Brent exhaled deeply as he watched her eyes blink. Bianca finally dropped the riding crop to the floor as she stepped closer to the table. Christina sighed in relief when she felt the locked restraint across her right wrist come undone. Bianca knew to unlock all restraints and free her while the cum and spit dripped from her face. Brent stepped aside from Christina without uttering a single word. He was done playing with her for now.

"Look at you. You're wrecked."

Bianca stated the obvious, completing her words with a smug laugh. Christina waited until her legs were free from the stirrups and finally leaned her head up. She pressed her hands into the padded surface to sit herself up and let out a sigh. The warm cum and spit dripped down her face. After exhaling a deep breath, Christina gazed back at her mistress.

"You looked like you were having a lot of fun."

"I was."

Christina replied in a snarky tone as she ran left hand fingers across her face collecting some of the cum. She could feel Bianca's cold gaze focused on her messy face. Brent was somewhere in the room, though she could not see him from the corners of her eyes. It did not matter to her anyway. Christina knew that after this session she would be getting a shower and a trip back to her cell for the night.

"You better be prepared for tomorrow. You've sucked enough cocks by now to prove yourself worthy of the next series of tests."

As Bianca spoke, Christina closed her eyes and sighed a breath of relief. She knew that her training was about to enter a new phase. Brent had told her that much before this session began. He made one subtle hint to what awaited her by mentioning her ass. She had come this far learning new ways to use her mouth. The next trials that awaited her had Christina considering the new possibilities of using her body for pleasure. Throughout these trials she had lost track of time. How many days had passed since she first entered the dungeon were lost on her. The only thing she focused on was her own lustful feelings. Christina was confident in her own abilities that soon enough, she would rise to some higher position from the slave training. The latex outfits and commanding presence Bianca presented had given her a new goal. Some day, she was going to own the title of mistress after succeeding as Brent's slave.

The door was heard opening behind her. Christina remained sitting on the table as her master quietly left. Now she was all alone with her mistress. At least she had experienced the pleasure of a tittyfuck despite the fact it was not in a traditional position. Christina felt somewhat relieved since so much time had passed since the last time she had a cock lodged between her breasts. Bianca curled her puffy lips into a mischievous grin as she focused her eyes on the busty actress. Now that they were alone, Bianca had several dirty tricks in mind to show her slave. The first order of business was to quietly guide Christina from the table and across the room. A small table sat untouched from the far left side of the room. Christina did not think twice, as her mistress guided her to bend over on the table. The cold, leather surface was felt against her stomach.

"Make yourself comfortable, dear."

With the stool pressed against her stomach, Christina's giant natural breasts hung from the front. They were in clear view, ready to wobble and shake if she were to be fucked in this position.

"Are you going to handcuff me in this position?"

That question made Bianca laugh. The mistress stepped behind her, stomping loudly as she replied.

"I wasn't going to. But since you asked, I think I will. You can still use your hands to pull your ass cheeks back, can't you?"

"Use my hands to do what?"

A sigh was heard from Bianca's voice before she brought her right hand down, spanking Christina's ass with authority. The smack and moan that followed after it echoed loudly in the room. Christina got the message and moved her hands to her ass cheeks. She immediately pulled them apart, revealing her dark little hole to her mistress.

"Oh, look. You actually do listen when someone spanks you hard enough. Do you have a problem with authority, Christiana?"

Bianca teased her in a low voice. She already knew the answer to that question, or at least how she assumed Christina would respond.

"No, mistress. I have no problem following orders. I am sorry."

"An apology, how sweet. Sometimes I think you want to impress more than you try for Master Brent."

Swallowing her breath, Christina was unsure how to answer back at that claim. She kept her hands pressed on her ass cheeks. She assumed that Bianca wanted to see her asshole fully exposed.

"How do you like my ass, mistress?"

"Mmmmmm, it's pretty. But I think it would look better with something shoved up it."

Now Christina knew what her mistress planned to do. She bit her lower lip, anticipating just what device she was going to use on her ass. To show that she wanted it, Christina slightly shook her ass. Bianca did not react to this as she slid the metal cuffs around Christina's wrists. The right one was locked first, then the left. The chains to her wrist cuffs were just long enough for Christina to maintain this position, still spreading her ass cheeks. Closing her eyes, Christina braced herself. She had no idea what Bianca planned, at least for now. A strap-on dildo was more likely, judging by her previous interactions with the mistress.

"I have a question for you, slave."

"Yes, mistress?"

"Pick a color? Do you want something black or red shoved in your ass?"

"It depends on what you're using. Is it a dildo?"

Bianca cleared her throat loudly. Silence fell for a few seconds, only to be interrupted by the sound of her palm striking Christina's bum hard.

"I'm the one calling the shots here. I get to ask the questions. You give the answers to those questions. So what will it be, slave? Red or black?"

"Make it black."

A slight chuckle was heard from Bianca. A few steps were heard in passing seconds, then Christina gasped as she felt something cold and solid poking into her ass hole.

"Just relax..."

The mistress spoke to her softly, still pushing the solid object into her ass. Christina moaned, following the advice. She knew better than to tense up in a moment like this. Whatever this device was, it did not entirely feel like a dildo, but she had to assume that's what it was.

"Are you about to fuck my ass, Mistress?"

"No, I'm just warming you up for a little session. Don't worry about your ass right now."

"Does that mean I can move my hands now?"

Once again, Bianca laughed at her words.

"If you want to move them, fine. It's not like you can move them far."

"Yeah, tell me about it."

That last remark did not amuse Bianca. Christina felt as if they were sharing a casual conversation together. It displayed her level of trust and comfort in the presence of her mistress. Bianca moved in front of Christina, casting a shadow across her. When those big blue eyes gazed up, she could barely see Bianca's face in the middle of those giant, enhanced F cup breasts from a distance. A sinister grin ran across the mistress' puffy lips.

"Have you ever eaten pussy before, slave?"

"Not exactly."

The smile quickly turned to a frown on Christina's face.

"Not exactly? The fuck is that supposed to mean?"

"I'm just being honest. I've never eaten pussy, mistress."

"I think it's time to change that and who better than me to be your first."

Christina had to wonder if Bianca had picked up some kind of attraction between them. So far, they had a different kind of bond together as mistress and slave. Christina moved her eyes, gazing at the wet folds of Bianca's juicy cunt. The other woman had so casually removed her black thong quietly that Christina did not notice until now. Bianca was wet, ready for someone to give her pussy some much needed attention. A small line of dark hair was visible just above her clit, offering a hint of what her natural hair color may have been before the bright red hue became a signature look. Bianca stepped closer, bringing her left hand down to run her fingers through Christina's light red locks. The actress closed her eyes at the scent of fresh, wet cunt. She reopened them seconds later, now gazing into the wet folds of Bianca's pussy as it was shoved into her face.

"Take your time. If you're a good girl, I might give you a reward later."

The first experience of anything was always unforgettable. Christina would have never guessed that her first time eating pussy would happen in a locked dungeon with her hands cuffed behind her back. Life could be amusing at times. Between her own thighs, Christina felt a burning sensation she was unable to tend to. She kissed the folds of Bianca's juicy pussy and slithered her tongue in. The chain connected to her wrist cuffs rattled, as she desperately pulled at them. The feeling of her ass plugged with a device was little more than a distraction. If only she could finger herself while doing this.