Don't Leave So Soon Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It looks like the little whore has improved a great deal in sucking cock. I'm impressed."

Brent smirked after Bianca spoke.

"One month of hard work."

A month, he said. Christina felt something click in her mind. Just how long had she been down here? There was no real answer to that question since she had lost count. Maybe this girl entered training before her. Maybe not. The only thing that mattered was the show she was about to witness. Brent yanked the chain to pull Emily up to her feet. Bianca moved behind her. Christina just sat there behind the bars, staring at them as she recognized the position they were beginning with. Brent was facing Emily and had to help pick her up. Bianca wrapped an arm around the model's waist, raising her off her feet. Brent let go of the chain, leaving it dangling across Emily's right shoulder. She braced herself for this moment as Bianca made the necessary adjustments to push her strap-on dildo into Emily's tight ass. A faint gasp was heard in her heavy British accent.

Christina's eyes were still glued on the model as she watched them make this position possible. It was easy for her to imagine herself there. To be sandwiched between her master and mistress—what a delightful treat. Christina knew her tits would be pressed into Brent's hairy chest, allowing him to feel her erect nipples. They were hardened just by this sight alone. The strap-on dildo pushed into Emily's ass was a reminder of what Christina currently had lodged in her own dark hole. What could she do besides remain here bound in chains? The last time she witnessed a show like this, Christina made sure her presence was known by all the moans and screams she made. She felt differently this time around as she gazed at the model. Another faint gasp was heard when Brent's cock slipped into her pussy. The gasp turned into a scream of pleasure. That was only the beginning of what would soon be heard echoing throughout the large room.

"Oh my god! Ohhhhh my god!! Ohhhhh, OHHHHHHHHH!!"

Emily closed her eyes as she threw her arms around Brent. His hands cradled her ass cheeks, spreading them out to aid Bianca in thrusting that dildo into her ass. Emily swallowed her breath as she continued to breathe heavily. Brent began to buck his hips, driving his cock into her pussy. After he thrust, Bianca did the same. Emily was caught in between, feeling one thrust after another as she fell into an ecstasy of pleasure.

"FUCK!!"

Her British voice echoed throughout the room, possibly heard by anyone outside the door. Christina kept her eyes focused on the action, still envious that she was not experiencing this pleasure. Bianca and Brent went slowly at first, but within a few minutes, they were thrusting harder and faster. Emily's breasts began to bounce and sway as she gritted her teeth. Brent grinned at her.

"You look like you've got something to say."

Bianca began to giggle at Brent's taunting of Emily. He raised his right hand to grab her by the chin. His fingers pushed her lips into an O shape. She tried to grit her teeth, only to fail and open her mouth wider.

"Talk to me, you fucking whore!"

He let go of her mouth, allowing Emily to scream in his face.

"FUCK ME, MASTER!! FUCK ME!!"

Satisfied with her words, Brent nodded and placed his hand back on her ass cheek. Bianca laughed again. She found such joy in bringing the dirty side out of a slave like this. Christina focused her sights on the action of her mistress' black dildo pumping in and out of Emily's ass. An idea formed in her mind after noticing how Emily could not move between them. Christina rolled her hips to thrust the butt plug in and out of her ass. She pouted in frustration. The chains had made this difficult, but she saw no need to give up so soon.

"OHHHH, OHHHHH, OHHHHHHHH GOD!!"

Emily gritted her teeth and growled loudly. Her moans became animalistic as it became evident she was barely hanging on from this pressure. Brent stepped back and snatched his cock out of her pussy. That was the cue for Bianca to quickly set the slave back down on her feet. A new position was imminent. Bianca bent down and grabbed the chain. She shoved Emily to the floor. She fell on her hands and knees. The collar dug into her neck as Bianca pulled it hard. Brent stood in front of the girl for a moment before he stepped around Bianca. The chain changed hands from mistress to master. When Brent stepped around, Christina expected him to at least glance at her from inside the small cell. Ignoring her was enough to enrage her. Christina closed her eyes. She was going to focus on her own pleasure since he was not even going to pay her any mind with a watchful glance.

Rolling her hips, Christina managed to push the dildo back and forth in her ass. She pressed her hands against the cold, dirty walls of her cell and used them to maintain her balance. Brent's voice could be heard in the distance, but Christina ignored him entirely. She did not want to focus on any words or the sound of her mistress giggling. That was one of the reasons she kept her eyes closed. Her concentration could not be disturbed right now. Christina had successfully tuned out the action, as if it truly were noise coming from a television. Taking a deep breath, she continued to roll her hips. The toy was pumping back and forth in her ass with each movement she made. Sliding her hands down slightly, she tried to raise her head. The chain began to clank together until it halted her movements. That caused Christina to open her eyes and witness the new position.

Bianca was lying on the floor with Emily atop her. Brent held the chain, tugging on it hard as he was directly behind the model. His cock pumped in and out of her ass in a fast pace. It was Bianca's strap-on pushed into her pussy. Christina missed them creating the position all together. Now she was watching the model press her palms down into Bianca's enhanced breasts, just to elevate herself further. The chain from her collar dangled as Brent showed no signs of stopping his movements. Again and again, he bucked his hips to slam his cock in and out of that ass over and over. Christina's eyes became enlarged upon watching this moment. Emily's arms became weaker with each passing second. Her eyes were closed as Bianca laughed in her face. If not for Brent holding the chain with such strength, she would have collapsed onto her mistress.

"Look at you, whore! You can barely handle this kind of pounding from your master!"

Grinning up at her, Bianca tugged on the girls nipples. Her sweaty fingers twisted on the right nipple as she spoke again.

"What makes you think you can challenge a mistress like me?"

Brent grunted and groaned, still thrusting his cock in and out of Emily's ass while Bianca taunted her in a slow speech. Emily moaned and panted between the words. There was something about the words and stern manner Bianca spoke in that had an effect on Christina. She found herself becoming more turned on while also fantasizing about walking in that woman's shoes some day. Bianca inspired Christina in ways she would have never imagined. Some day she was going to stomp the halls of this dungeon in leather boots and carry the title of mistress. Just like Bianca.

"FUCKKKKK!!"

Unable to handle anymore. Emily's eyes opened wide. Her arms finally collapsed, but she maintained the sitting position thanks to Brent pulling at her chain. She could not hold herself back any longer from the orgasm that had been building all this time. Christina was impressed that the girl had managed herself in two positions so far. Brent came to a halt and pulled his cock out of her ass while Emily's legs shook. Her inner walls tightened around the strap-on dildo still inside her cunt. Bianca grabbed Emily's hips and began to raise up. Brent stepped back and tugged on her chain, digging the collar into her neck to choke her. Christina watched the dildo slip out of Emily's pussy, resulting in gushing juices to squirt onto Bianca's stomach. Emily maintained herself, stepping on her feet directly behind Brent. Christina guessed from his body language that he was testing the girl. His eyes observed her movements.

Brent wanted to see if she still had the strength to stand after such a hard pounding. She needed a moment to catch her breath and stand up straight. The master let go of the chain, allowing the metal links to rub against her back. That was a quiet gesture from Brent to tell Emily she was off the leash momentarily. She bent her legs and fell onto her mistress. Bianca pressed her elbows into the floor, leaning up to watch the slut as she felt her warm tongue graze across her smooth skin. Emily licked her own juices, leaving wet spots on Bianca's skin. The mistress rewarded her by patting her on the head, as if she were a loyal pet. Brent stood there and watched as he cleared his throat to get Emily's attention. After she finished licking Bianca clean, she grabbed the chain and glanced beyond her left shoulder. Brent grabbed it after Emily offered him the chain. He immediately pulled her up to her feet, standing before him.

"Do you want to fuck me again, master?"

Emily's words were spoken so obediently. She lacked the snark that Christina would have felt like dishing out at him. Emily had the stamina and strength to withstand more than a single orgasm. Still in her cell, Christina returned her focus to the dildo in her ass. She was still bothered that Brent did not bother to even glance in her direction. It was almost like an insult to be ignored like this. Christina was now more determined than ever to keep the dildo thrusting in and out of her ass. A line of sweat was visible from her forehead, no doubt the product of her chained lust. Closing her eyes again, Christina listened to Emily moan again.

"Oh, yes. I would be honored to be fucked like a whore again. I am a whore who wants nothing more than to serve you. Your bloody whore who loves to get pounded in the arse."

"Why don't you tell your master all the rude things you said about yourself to me yesterday?"

Bianca giggled loudly. Christina did not let it distract her. She continued to work her hips, still moving the dildo in her ass. The palms of her hands had become sweaty, sliding off the concrete walls and now dangling from the wrist cuffs once more.

"I'm a filthy slut. A dirty whore. Your nasty slag."

The last one made Brent and Bianca both laugh together.

"I do love an English whore who knows how to speak pure filth. It's been a long time since I heard a voice like that down here."

Clearing his throat, Brent spoke again.

"Now get back down on all fours where you belong."

Just like that, his tone changed from complimentary one second, then back to complete authoritarianism the next. Christina kept her eyes closed, still hearing the chain rattle. By this point, she had given up on her master paying her any attention from within the cell. If he was not going to bother at least looking at her, then Christina no longer cared about this show. Only her own pleasure mattered. That was something Bianca would know. Only the mistress could predict the behavior of her loyal slaves. Raising her head again, Christina rattled the chain from her collar and groaned. She could hear the sound of them moving around and then the smacking sounds that followed after a loud moan. Emily was screaming loudly as someone was busy pounding her from behind. Christina could not care less who was doing the pounding. A loud spank echoed through the room, and yet that was not enough to get her attention.

"Spank her again! She's been a bad whore!"

His hand came down again, striking a red mark on her bum. Two red hand prints were visible across her ass cheeks. The red marks were bright across her smooth, pale skin. He was not done spanking her yet, as his hand came down for another hard spank.

"OHHHHHHHH, FUCK!!"

Yet another spank sound was heard between loud moans from Emily's British voice. The commanding voice belonged to Bianca, encouraging Brent. Christina refused to be distracted. She spread her legs out further, trying her best to keep moving the dildo back and forth. 'Mmmmmmm', a purring moan, was heard from her voice as she bit her lower lip. Emily's moans became a symphony of screams. As the fucking continued, Christina was more turned on with each passing second from listening to them alone. This experience had turned into something else, as she felt being the sole member of the audience was the only way to truly enjoy it. With her eyes shut, she imagined herself eavesdropping on an unsuspecting couple. That was another lesson learned today, expanding her list of devious kinks. Still biting her lower lip, Christina rocked the dildo before finally losing control. She slammed her knees into the concrete floor, pushing the toy deeper into her ass.

Panting and heavy breathing could be heard from Emily and Brent. Another position had to be made, but Christina kept her eyes shut. Nothing could disturb her from this moment on as she worked herself to try and have an orgasm, all without the use of her hands. Bianca had helped her prove that it was possible to experience such pleasure from her ass. Brent could be heard groaning and grunting. Christina thought she heard words from Emily, pleading and begging for his seed. Whatever words the British model spoke were lost on her. Through deep concentration with her eyes still shut, a breakthrough was finally reached. She gritted her teeth, snarling as her legs began to shake. Her moans transitioned into animalistic growls as Christina opened her eyes wide at the feeling of her climax. Her juices splattered onto the concrete floor, undoubtedly making a puddle that would leave a stain. Out of breath from the orgasm, Christina gazed forward to what appeared to be an empty room. Her mistress stepped in front of the cell, stomping her heels loudly.

"Oh, my... Look at you."

A wide grin ran across Bianca's lips. The strap-on dildo had been discarded minutes ago, and she slipped on a thong. Her left hand fingers curled into a fist, resting on her hip. In her other hand, Bianca dangled a ring with the key to Christina's cell. Their eyes met as the shadow of bars cast across Christina's pale white skin.

"That's twice now you've managed to give yourself an orgasm without the help of a man. Are you proud of yourself, whore?"

Yes, mistress. I am always proud to serve."

Her reply came without hesitation. Christina had lost all track of time due to her deep level of concentration. It did not occur to her that Brent or Emily had left the center of the room. She did not care if they were still there to watch her leave the cell. Bianca slid the key into the slot and unlocked the door. As she reached into the cell to finally unlock the wrist cuffs, Bianca spoke again.

"I've got a real test for you soon. I think you're ready to put that ass to use. We'll see if you've become a true anal whore."

******************

1 DAY LATER

Another day of training was in order for Christina in the afternoon. By this time, she had become used to waking up on a fixed schedule in the early morning. The cold water spraying on her face from a shower head was more than enough to wake her up most days. That could not be said for today's event at hand. Christina was wide awake after the experience she had yesterday with Bianca and Brent's show. Before she was escorted to another training room, Bianca briefed her on the situation. The mistress informed her slave that she would be meeting an 'old friend'. It became apparent just who that friend would be when Bianca mentioned it was a young man who loved her ass. If she had to make a list, one man would be at the top of it. She did not expect her master to be here today, but there was always a chance he could enter the room.

She stood against the wall, hands cuffed behind her, with her naked, voluptuous body on full display. Bianca put the cuffs on after commanding Christina to drop her silky white robe to the floor. The mistress was in full uniform today. A black latex corset and matching skirt covered her body. Her breasts looked as if they were about to pop free, with only one button hanging on for dear life at the front. What Christina admired the most about her outfits were the boots. There was something about the knee-high latex boots that showed a level of authority that Christina craved. Some day in the future, she reminded herself. Today was not that day. Bianca commented that Christina had a certain look of pure, lustful hunger in her eye. From one woman to another, they understood each other when it came to that feeling. Christina could imagine the same level of determination Bianca once had during her own training.

If her guess proved correct, Christina expected Hunter to walk through the door. He was the man she remembered who favored her ass over her breasts. Memories of that one-night stand from only her second night at the Miracle Light Inn came back to her mind. It felt like a lifetime ago at this point. Before she had discovered the truth about the hotel and the underworld lurking beneath the floors. She was a different woman now. Christina felt as if she were evolving and expanding in her sexuality while still enduring these trials of lust. If it was Hunter who wanted a piece of her ass today, she was going to give him far more than he expected. The only thing that could hold her back today would be chains and shackles. Standing there against the wall, she felt calm and collected. A high level of confidence was enough to boost her spirits. Chained or not, Christina was going to unleash her inner lust.

Across the room was a mirror shoved against the wall and a black mat on the floor. Christina figured that the mat would be used for the action. What was the purpose of the mirror? She could have asked Bianca, but there was no need to spoil a surprise. The longer Christina studied the room, she figured that the mirror was there so she could witness a reflection of herself. That was a funny way to make up for the show she had to witness yesterday. A wooden table was on the opposite side of the room, containing only a riding crop and three bottles of spring water. Bianca offered a bottle to her slave. Christina accepted the gesture. Since her hands were cuffed behind her back, Bianca had to hold the bottle to her lips. She stepped up, rubbing her latex-covered chest against Christina's bare tits. The actress closed her eyes and swallowed several gulps of water, drinking half the bottle before Bianca pulled it away. For a brief moment, Christina got to witness her breasts being pushed against Bianca's. The latex outfit felt cold against her skin. This moment was only temporary, as the door suddenly opened.

"Hello handsome."

Bianca greeted the man before he stepped in. Christina turned to see if her suspicions were proven correct. She knew that face all too well, with the black mustache and wavy brown hair. His dark eyes gazed in her direction as the door quietly shut behind him. Hunter wore a black robe. The same one from Christina's initiation. He smiled at Bianca before replying.

"Hello, Mistress B. I see you've been keeping busy lately."

"I'm always busy, hun. You know how much I like to work my sluts down here."

Hunter laughed at that remark. Bianca stepped aside, allowing him a proper entrance towards Christina. He stood face-to-face with her and offered a smile.

"So, we meet again."

Her eyes locked on his as she began to speak.

"Did you miss me?"

His lips curled into a smile, flashing his teeth. Christina spoke in a low, seductive voice. She did not notice a chain dangling from his right hand when he entered the room. Hunter raised the metal links and locked one into her collar. The chain fell between her huge breasts until he grabbed the end of it and tugged forward.