Don't Leave So Soon Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not wasting any time, huh?"

Bianca smiled after speaking. Hunter blushed at her.

"No point in beating around the bush. I've been waiting for this all week. I still remember that first night I met her."

His eyes turned to Christina as he stepped backward, still tugging on the chain to make her walk with him.

"You remember that night, don't you?"

"Oh, yes. How could I forget? You wanted to spend the night fucking my ass."

He grinned at her.

"That's right."

Christina felt eager to taunt him some more with those dirty memories.

"I still remember the mess you made on my tits with that hot load."

"Of course you remember that. You were so proud to have that cum dripping all down your tits."

She nodded at him as he came to a halt. Hunter raised his left hand, pointing at the floor. It was a quiet gesture for her to assume a position on her knees. The handcuffs made it difficult for Christina to keep her balance. Slowly and carefully, she lowered herself down on her knees. The chain links dangled back to his right hand. Her big blue eyes were still gazing at his face as Hunter withdrew the robe to reveal his naked body. He alternated hands, now holding the chain with his left hand so he could use his dominant hand to stroke his cock. Christina just sat there on her knees, watching him obediently. She figured he would want his dick sucked before the real action. He may even decide to fuck her mouth since she was still handcuffed from behind. Christina did not say a word, nor did she break eye contact as he stroked his cock until it grew to full length.

"I want a blowjob."

Hunter spoke in a stern tone to order her. Christina nodded, but she was not going to address him as her master.

"Yes, sir. I'll suck your cock."

Christina opened her mouth wide, parting her tongue to tease him. Hunter smiled and guided the head of his pole onto her tongue. She licked it before squeezing her lips around it. Sucking cock while handcuffed was easy for her by this point. 'Mmmmm', a muffled moan, was audible as she began to bob her head up and down, sucking half the length of his shaft. Hunter stood there, staring into her eyes as he watched her suck him. Christina was curious how assertive he would be in his position of control. He did not strike her as a proper, dominant master like Brent. Whatever the case, Christina concentrated on sucking his cock. She took her time, savoring the taste and bobbing her head up and down. Her eyes never left hers as she felt Bianca's cold gaze studying her movements. Hunter took a deep breath and began to moan. Those cries of pleasure told Christina she was doing a good, proper job from her knees.

Any moment now, she expected him to take control by yanking the chain or dropping it to use both hands and fuck her face. Hunter did not do this. He remained standing there, looking smug, as she continued to passionately suck his dick by the inch. Her eyes were still locked on his as Christina played the role of an obedient whore. She knew Hunter was living in a moment. To have a Hollywood woman like her handcuffed and collared on her knees, sucking him off as he held a chain. There was no telling how much of an ego boost that had to be for him. After closing her eyes, Christina had only one thing she could do that did not require eye contact. She pushed his cock to the depths of her throat, taking it as deeply as she could. Her lips were buried in the long strings of his pubic hair. Christina maintained herself, feeling the head of his shaft poke the back of her throat. She did not choke or gag in this demonstration of her new, improved oral talents.

"So what do you think of that, Hunter?"

Bianca spoke as he grunted. Christina could not see his scrunched-up face as she kept the entirety of his shaft between her lips.

"Is she not the best Hollywood cocksucker you've ever met, dear?"

A loud grunt was heard in his voice. Hunter finally hauled the chain hard. His cock withdrew from her mouth, with thick ropes of saliva flowing back to her lips. Christina opened her eyes, gazing up at him with a devious look. Bianca knew from that facial expression that Christina was hungry for more. Hunter stepped back, alternating the chain in his hands. He held his right hand out to Bianca.

"Give me the key so I can take off her handcuffs."

Shocked at this request, Bianca quirked her eyebrows up.

"Are you sure you want to uncuff her?"

"Yes. She needs to be able to be on all fours if I'm gonna be fucking her."

Christina and Bianca looked at each other for a moment. No words were needed, as their facial expressions told each other what was about to happen. Christina knew that with her hands free, she could take control regardless of whether she was on all fours or not. She was ready to turn the tables on Hunter and show him the new woman she was becoming. Bianca slid her right hand between her busty tits, fetching the key between her fingertips.

"I'll handle this, dear."

Bianca winked at Hunter. She knew that by uncuffing Christina, she was going to be freeing a whore to some extent who could turn the tables on him. It was that look in Christina's eyes. She focused her blue hues back at Hunter's face, glaring at him in such a way that he almost felt intimidated. Bianca leaned down and unlocked the handcuffs. Once her hands were free, Christina pressed them into the mat below. Hunter swallowed his breath and, in a panic, pulled at Christina's chain hard. She moaned at the rough tug he gave it, pulling her up from her knees. Hunter managed to choke her with the chain.

"Turn around and assume the position."

He spoke in a low, stern voice. Hunter offered just enough slack on the chain for Christina to obey his command. She did not hesitate to fall down on her hands and knees. She pressed her palms against the cold surface of the mat and gazed forward into the mirror. The chain dangled directly above her back. Hunter curled some links of the chain into his hand, ready to use it as a proper leash. Christina's eyes wandered up to the mirror, studying the expression on his face. Despite the chain, Hunter looked nervous. Christina could sense his fear, no matter how hard he tried to play it off. Her eyes drifted to gazing back at her own reflection. Christina waited to feel his hands pull her ass cheeks apart and put her gaping dark hole to use. Bianca could be heard stomping around in the room. Christina ignored the presence of her mistress entirely. She suddenly felt his cock rubbing against the wet folds of her cunt. Christina bit her lower lip as he slid in.

"Wrong hole."

Christina bit her lower lip after speaking. Hunter bucked his hips, driving his cock further inside her juicy cunt. Bianca stood close to Hunter, placing her hands on her hips as she observed the action at close range.

"What did you say?"

Hunter tugged on the chain after uttering his question. Christina maintained her gaze, looking back at her reflection in the mirror. She was not intimidated by him, regardless of how hard he pulled that chain.

"I said you've got the wrong hole. I thought you were fucking me in the ass today?"

There was that attitude Hunter knew from her. Bianca grinned at hearing such defiance from the slave. Hunter may have held the chain, but he was no man like Brent. That was proven when he wanted the hands freed.

"Don't worry. I plan on fucking your ass like I did before. I'm just waiting."

The sound of their bodies smacking together became audible as he continued to buck his hips. Christina's big tits shook from underneath her. She closed her eyes for a moment and chuckled. If Hunter was expecting to fuck her into an early orgasm before taking her ass, the young man was going to be quite disappointed. Christina was confident that she could withstand the pleasure of his cock pumping back and forth inside her. She gave him a few seconds to enjoy fucking her. Hunter began to thrust harder and faster, pounding his cock in her pussy to the point her breasts were jiggling all over the place. The increase in speed was not enough to break Christina. She lowered her head onto the mat, resting the left side of her face against the floor and elevating her ass. The cheeks split to reveal her dark hole.

"Do you want to make yourself wait to fuck THIS!?"

Quickly running her hands back, Christina gripped her own ass cheeks and spread them apart. The sight of her gaping ass hole was enough to make Hunter come to a sudden halt in her pussy. Christina saw no need to look into the mirror. She knew Hunter was shocked by the way he halted his movements. His cock was still in her pussy. Since he had not pulled out yet, Christina felt the need to taunt him with her seductive voice.

"Go ahead! You know you want to fuck my ass!"

Tapping her right hand fingers across her skin, Christina felt her ass hole gaping. A new idea came to her mind as something she had never tried before. She withdrew her right hand and curled her fingers into a fist. Hunter gasped when she pushed her fist into her ass. Christina bit her lower lip and used her left arm to slightly elevate herself, just far enough to gaze into the mirror. The look on his face was priceless. Christina groaned at the feeling of her entire hand pushing in and out of her ass. Bianca's eyes widened. She could not believe the action she was currently witnessing. She had taught Christina well about spreading her ass cheeks, but this was something she did not foresee by any means. Hunter finally pulled his cock from her pussy and stepped back. His grip on the chain loosened from the surprise of this moment. Christina leaned up and glanced beyond her shoulder to look at him. Hunter grabbed her wrist, pulling her hand out of her ass. He quickly replaced it with his cock.

"Ohhhhh, yes! That's it!"

Christina slapped her right ass cheek to spank herself before pressing her palm against the cheek again. Hunter began to immediately buck his hips, driving his cock into her ass with ease. It helped that her dark hole had been properly stretched out days before by Bianca's toys of choice. The chain dangled from his hand with a loose grip.

"Fuck my ass! Give it to me!!"

Christina moved her hands away from her ass cheeks. She used her hands to press down into the mat and elevate herself back up on all fours. Hunter's cock moved in and out of her ass at a fast pace. Smacking sounds were heard as her thick ass cheeks bounced with each full thrust. Christina could feel every inch of that hard cock pumping deeper into her ass.

"That's it! Just like that!! Give it to me! Give it to me as deep as you can fucking go!"

This was how she wanted to be fucked in the ass. To feel every inch of a cock pulsating and throbbing as it pumped back and forth. With each thrust, Hunter gritted his teeth and began to groan. He pulled on her chain, hoping that would be enough to tame the wild beast she had become. Christina knew better. She felt as if she were in control now, regardless of who was holding the chain. Hunter was not Brent. Her master would never be in a position like this where she could eventually take control of him. Gritting her teeth, Christina began to shove her ass back, forcing his cock in and out.

"YES!! YESSSS!! YESSSSSSSSSSS!!"

Chain links rattled and shook, following the smacking sounds made by Christina's movements. She found a rhythm, pushing her ass back over and over. Hunter was at a loss for words over this action. He stood there in amazement as she continued to work her ass on him.

"You like that!? You like how I work my ass over your cock!?"

She screamed at him with such authority that Hunter suddenly dropped the chain. Bianca's eyes widened at this sight. There was nothing to hold Christina back now. She felt the cold chain links fall on her back before sliding off her left side. That was not enough to distract her from still pushing her ass back to work that cock in and out of her booty. She rolled her hips, shaking her ass a few times before thrusting back. With each move she made, his cock disappeared in her ass, only to reappear seconds later.

"MY ASS WAS BUILT TO BE SLAMMED BY THE BIGGEST COCKS!!"

The door opened during her filthy speech, and she screamed at the top of her lungs. Brent stepped into the room just in time to witness this moment. Bianca moved towards them, as Christina was so focused that she did not hear the door open or any foot steps. Even when the door slammed shut, that was not enough to break her concentration. Hunter leaned forward, unable to grab the chain. That did not matter anymore. The pressure and strength of her ass were pushing him to a climax he was unprepared for. His face was scrunched back as he tried to hold himself back. Christina wanted that cock to explode in her ass. She wanted nothing more than to experience her own orgasm without her pussy being touched and to feel his creamy seed flowing from her dark hole. With her teeth gritted again, she continued to pump herself back. Hunter tried to step back, nearly tripping in his stance.

"OHHHHHH, GOD!! I CAN'T HOLD IT!!"

He closed his eyes and cried out in pleasure. Brent and Bianca stood side by side, watching as Hunter became overwhelmed by Christina's lust. His dick erupted inside her ass, filling it with hot cum. That was enough to finally make Christina stop. She pumped all the way back, forcing every inch of his cock as deep as it could go in her booty. Hunter did not bother trying to pull out. He seemed to know that's where she wanted his cum, and Christina would not take it anywhere else. Panting and groaning, he took deep breaths in the sound of defeat. Brent crossed his arms over his chest as Bianca smiled wide, ready to give Christina applause for conquering this young man. Hunter swallowed his breath and muttered something under his voice. When he finally pulled his cock out of her ass. Christina put her face down, leaning forward with her ass up. She grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled them apart as the hot cum oozed out of her dark hole.

The cum trickled down the spread crack of Christina's ass. Hunter was still at a loss of words and shocked. The young man was supposed to dominate her, but Christina had turned the tables on him entirely. Christina was not done shocking him. After the fisting she gave her ass hole, she wanted to try it with her pussy. She took full advantage of having her hands free, now able to touch her womanhood. Gritting her teeth again, she growled before shoving her right hand between her legs. Her fingers balled into a fist that was a struggle to get inside. Growling loudly, she pushed her hand into her cunt and began to twist her fingers around. Her forearm jerked around. She needed to cum fast and that was all she was concerned about. The cum was still dripping from her ass with drops falling to the mat below. Christina screamed as she made herself cum.

Her juices flooded the mat. Christina just wanted to make sure she had a climax to share with this young man. She breathed heavily, planting her wet hand back into the mat and spreading her ass cheeks further. Hunter swallowed his breath, studying the beauty of her ass and his cum flowing out. Purely out of respect, he leaned down and pressed his lips against the left cheek of her ass. Christina grinned at feeling his warm lips and raised her hands off her ass. Hunter kissed the left cheek, then moved his lips to the right. A smug grin ran across her face as Christina rested her right hand under her chin. She felt so proud in this moment, knowing she had conquered Hunter with the power of her ass. He stepped away from her after the last kiss on her booty. When Christina turned her head to glance around the room, she finally noticed Brent. He held a chain in his left hand. Something shiny glowed from his right hand. A smile ran across his lips.

"Well done. You've made me proud today."

Bianca clapped her hands together slowly at first, then rapidly as she cheered her slave. Christina had passed a major test. Her eyes fixated on the shiny object in Brent's hand until she realized it was a collar. To make him smile was a reward in itself, but to earn a new collar made her truly happy. She had earned that collar by learning new ways to use her body for pleasure. Christina felt like a new woman. Through all these trials, she learned to embrace her sexual cravings in ways she would have never dreamed. As she gazed at her mistress, the two exchanged smiles. Someday, Christina knew she would serve alongside Bianca. Some day soon.

TO BE CONTINUED