Don't Leave So Soon Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhh, yeah. That's it. Take your sweet time. The first taste is always the best. I'll know if you really like it."

Ignoring her mistress' words all together, Christina closed her eyes and focused on eating Bianca's pussy. Her tongue shook from within as she thrust it slightly. Bianca caressed her hair, tapping her index finger on Christina's head as a way of showing admiration. That was all Christina needed to feel to know she was doing her job so far.

"Keep going. You're doing well for a newbie."

Slowly, she continued to thrust her tongue in and out of that juicy cunt. Bianca spread her legs out further, offering more access for Christina. Her tongue ventured deeper, shaking rapidly inside Bianca. Christina was impressed by this taste. She had often wondered in the past what kind of experience this would be like. An attraction to another female was hard to ignore at times, but came in odd places. Never would she have guessed that she would have her first time in a place like this. Bianca moaned and exhaled a deep breath.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah. I think that's enough now."

Bianca pulled away from Christina, forcing her tongue to withdraw from her cunt. She rubbed at her clit before smirking.

"So how was your first taste of pussy?"

"Wet and hot. I quite liked it."

"Quite the difference from sucking cock, huh?"

"Yes, a major difference."

The mistress giggled at those words. As Christina hung her head from the table and gazed down at the floor, she heard the thunderous booms of Bianca's heels. She turned around, showing Christina her own ass.

"Why don't we put your mouth up to another task, shall we? I can tell from looking at you that you've never rimmed a woman before."

There was no arguing with that. Christina gazed up at the firm roundness of her mistress' thick booty. It wasn't as impressive as her own, so she liked to believe. Throughout time, Christina had always prided herself on her breasts. It was a strange feeling to be looking at another woman's ass and thinking about her own. Bianca pulled her plump cheeks apart, showing the small passageway that led to her dark little hole. Christina closed her eyes as her face was smothered with ass. She raked her tongue down the crack, quickly finding her dark little hole and wiggling the tip of her tongue inside. Delighted at this action, Bianca gasped in excitement.

"Ohhhhhh, yes! I don't even have to tell you what to do! There you go, tongue it. Tongue it like a good whore!"

She wanted it. That was why Christina did not wait to be ordered on what to do next. Bianca's ass cheeks were cold, still rubbing against her face as Christina darted her tongue through that tight dark hole and wiggled it from inside. Bianca arched herself, resting her left hand on a hip and sliding her tight hand to her pussy. She played with her clit, all while Christina kept herself busy rimming that beautiful, thick booty. As Christina continued, she was suddenly startled by the sound of the door opening and stomping feet.

"Look what we have here. I came back just in time for a show."

The voice belonged to Brent. Christina had forgotten about her master after he departed. She stopped wiggling her tongue, keeping it inside of Bianca's ass.

"Never mind us, we're just experimenting."

"Oh, really? Don't let me interrupt you then."

Bianca laughed at the playful sarcasm Brent gave her. Through their interactions, Christina could easily guess that they had a long history together. Did Bianca ever serve Brent through the same training process? That was one question she hoped to ask her mistress some day. Brent caught Christina's attention by spanking her ass hard. The strike made her jump.

"All plugged and ready to play. Let's see how stretched out this ass is now."

Was that the reason that Bianca placed a plug in her ass? So Brent could pull it out and give her ass a proper pounding? That would be too easy. Christina knew he had something else planned, all while her pussy was on fire. She wiggled her tongue within Bianca's ass while rattling and shaking the chain connected to her wrist cuffs. She was so desperate to touch her pussy. If Brent wanted to help her by any means, he would fuck her right here, right now. Her ass was already put in proper use. Focusing her attention on pleasuring her mistress, Christina kept her eyes closed. She suddenly felt something hard and warm shoved against that butt plug causing her eyes to open wide. The last thing she expected was for Brent to stretch her ass hole further by pushing his cock in, alongside the plug.

"You are so bad! Naughty man!"

"I am, ain't I?"

Bianca and Brent both laughed together. Never in her wildest dreams did Christina believe she would find herself in a position like this. A cock and a plug shoved into her ass, all while her tongue was lodged into another woman's buttocks. Bianca shook her ass, just to make sure she had Christina's devoted attention. Muffled moans were the only thing audible from Christina's voice as her face remained buried in Bianca's ass. Brent's cock moved slowly, thrusting back and forth against the butt plug. His thick meat fought for room in Christina's already occupied backdoor as he fucked her. He used one hand to grab at the chain connecting her wrist cuffs. His other hand slapped the left cheek of her ass.

"Ohhhhh! I love watching you spank sluts. Go on, give her a good one!"

Such words to encourage him were met only with a chuckle. Brent did what he wanted without anyone telling him otherwise. Christina felt his free hand grip one of her ass cheeks, squeezing hard as he continued to drive his cock in her ass. His fingers to his other hand let go of the chain between her cuffs. He found a rhythm in this slow speed, groaning in pleasure.

"I want my slave to talk to me. I think she's had her face in your ass long enough, Bianca."

"Very well. You're the man after all."

Christina withdrew her tongue from Bianca's ass hole shortly before the mistress stepped forward. A loud cry followed a grunt as she gritted her teeth.

"You sound like you have something to say. Go on and spit it out."

"I want you to fuck me, Master! My pussy is so wet, I can't take this anymore!"

Brent began to laugh. Christina's tone of voice reeked in desperation with nearly every word spoken in a cry. Bianca and Brent both knew just how badly Christina wanted to be fucked. Her pussy had been neglected all this time, driving her into a lustful madness.

"What's the matter? Too scared I'm gonna stretch your ass hole out? Is that what you're so worried about, slave?"

With that line he delivered a few deep, hard thursts into Christina's ass.

"No! I know you can stretch it out! But I want to be FUCKED!! Put in my pussy, please! Please, Master!"

She was willing to beg just enough to tell Brent that he had won. Christina did not think twice how much that would stroke his ego. He came to a complete stop, allowing her to think just for a few seconds that he was about to pull his thick cock out of her ass. Christina closed her eyes as she felt the butt plug come out of her ass. Brent dropped it to the floor with a loud thud. Now he had full access to ram his cock all the way into her ass, causing Christina to bite her lip and pur. Bianca watched Christina's breasts begin to bounce and slap from the edge of the table. Brent gripped her ass cheeks, digging his fingers into her firm, pale skin as he continued to buck his hips. Over and over, he pounded every inch of his huge cock into Christina's thick ass.

"It's time to begin your training to become a true anal whore. Take it all!"

"OHHHHHHH, GOD!!"

Christina immediately clenched her teeth after yelling cries of pleasure. Her voice echoed loudly in the small room. She snarled and growled before screaming again.

"FUCK ME, MASTER!! SLAM THAT COCK IN MY PUSSY!! FUCK ME LIKE THE WHORE I AM!! I NEED TO BE FUCKED!! I NEED IT SO BAD, YOU HAVE TO GIVE IT TO ME, PLEASEEEEEE!!"

No matter how loud screamed or how much she begged, Brent was not going to give in to her desire. Christina kept her eyes closed, screaming louder with each passing second. The sound of his balls slapping against the undersides of her thick booty was barely heard through all the cries. The pace became faster for a few seconds before he abruptly pulled his cock out of her ass. For a brief moment, she wondered if he was going to finally put his cock where she wanted it. Christina could hear the groans and grunts he made before she felt a splatter of cum dropping onto her back. Her eyes opened at the feeling of more cum splattering onto her back. Thick strings coated the left side of her back, dripping across her muscles. So that was how he was going to finish, by making a mess on her back. Christina pouted, whimpering as she saw Bianca's eyes glaring at her. The mistress smiled so smugly. It was that face Christina expected to see in her dreams later tonight.

******************

1 DAY LATER

Through silence, Christina could hear the sound of her own breathing with her eyes closed. After an intense day of training, she was back on track the next day. She had her usual routine waking up in the early hours of the morning, a shower and then breakfast. The time must have been shortly after the AM hours, in the heat of the afternoon. Whatever the hours were, Christina had a gut feeling that at this time of day she would be home if she was not working. It was easy to imagine herself bored in the living room with nothing to occupy herself with. Those days were over now as she found herself shackled in cuffs and chains. Her arms were spread out, hanging from chains connected to her wrist cuffs. Behind her was some kind of strange wooden post with rings for chains, spreading her arms out like a crucifix.

Standing in front of her was Christina's mistress. A sharp smile ran across Bianca's face as she gazed down at her slave. Another latex outfit made for today's uniform. Bianca wore a bright red dress, complete with buttons at the top that were undone to reveal her giant tits. Her feet were pushed in a pair of black high heel pumps, visible with her legs in fishnet stockings. No outfit was chosen for Christina. As soon as she was escorted to the room, Bianca commanded her to strip naked. Now the actress was on her knees, eyes still shut as she was hanging by the chain pinks attached to her wrist cuffs. The wooden post was connected to another one that went up to the ceiling. Bianca chained Christina down just to keep her somewhere. Across the room was a wooden table with the mistress' tools of the trade spread across the surface. Christina could barely make out the many devices due to the position on her knees.

She figured that this would only be temporary. Near the table was a padded stool, similar to the one she had used yesterday. Christina knew that within time, she would be bent over that table soon. The only thing her mistress had told her upon arrival was that today would be one of pure anal training. Yesterday was only a hint of what trials awaited her. Brent was not in the room right now, but Christina knew better than to underestimate a potential surprise. Even when he was not there, his ruling presence was still felt. As she slowly opened her eyes, Christina could feel Bianca's eyes on her. She gazed up from the moment she saw a shiny spot of her latex outfit. That sinister smile Bianca made was beginning to feel familiar to Christina. She reacted to the sight by raising her head submissively and giving her mistress a curious look.

"Are you ready to become the biggest ass whore from Hollywood?"

With her eyes locked on her mistress, Christina swallowed her breath. She nodded, feeling the cold metal of her collar rub beneath her chin.

"Yes, Mistress."

Bianca turned around. For a brief moment, Christina saw her ass hidden beneath the ends of the short latex skirt. A chain was heard dangling as she grabbed something from the table. When she made the short trip back, Bianca hooked the chain to the front link of her collar. She undid the wrist cuffs, freeing her as she then used the long chain as a leash to guide Christina to that small stool. Her instincts served her well, as Christina accurately predicted she would soon be taken to that stool. Bianca bent her over after pulling the chain hard enough to choke her. Christina moaned at the feeling of the steel digging into her skin. The leather surface of the stool felt cold, rubbing against her stomach. Bianca did not unhook the chain from her collar, allowing it to dangle freely to the floor. Christina moved her hands behind her back and spread her ass cheeks out in preparation.

"Oh, look at that. You're quite eager to get fucked in the ass today."

"Yes I am, Mistress. I'm ready for whatever you throw at me."

Laughing loudly, Bianca's voice echoed in the room with a sinister tone.

"I like your attitude. We'll soon learn if that's confidence or arrogance."

That last remark was enough to make Christina drop her smile. Bianca saw right through her act. She may have been horny today, but it was a whole other question if she could truly handle the test that awaited her. Despite this, she kept her ass cheeks pulled apart to reveal her dark little hole. Bianca stepped over to the table and grabbed a pair of wrist cuffs. Christina caught a glimpse of them from the corner of her left eye.

"You're really gonna cuff me again while I'm using my hands?"

Bianca giggled.

"Yes. Don't want your hands getting tired from this. Soon there will be something shoved in your ass where you won't need to use your hands."

Christina sighed in frustration. Bianca laughed at her reaction as she locked her right wrist first. The cold, metal touching her arms was a reminder of the collar still locked around her neck. Her fingers spread across her plump ass cheeks, still keeping them pulled apart. Once Christina's hands were locked in, Bianca returned to the table. Her heels clacked loudly across the concrete floor as Christina sighed. She wanted to say something, but was unable to think of anything. Bianca did not seem like the type of woman who wanted to indulge in meaningless chit-chat. This situation was reminiscent of a doctor's appointment. The silence and nervousness reminded Christina of those small rooms. Bianca's heels ended her short daydream as she stepped directly behind her. A shadow cast across her body, barely visible on the floor.

"Here we go, whore. Let's see how you like this."

Bracing herself, Christina closed her eyes. She felt something round shaped push through her dark little hole. As it pushed deeper, she felt a second round thing drive into her ass.

"What is this... thing?"

Like before, the mistress laughed.

"I take it you have no experience with anal beads?"

Swallowing her breath, Christina let go of her ass cheeks. The chain holding her wrist cuffs rattled as she rested her arms to the side. This made Bianca laugh again.

"I... I've heard of anal beads, but I've never used them. Or had them used on me before."

"There's a first time for everything."

The third ball of the strings pushed into her ass. Christina could feel the other two sinking deeper inside her. She closed her eyes and raised her neck. When she tried to move, the chain rattled loudly.

"Oh my god. I've never felt anything like this before."

Her confession satisfied Bianca to continue pushing in another round shaped bead. After the fourth one, Christina tried to move her hands around. Her eyes were open wide, gazing at the dark concrete wall facing her. She cried out in pleasure, unable to see the wide grin running across her mistress' face. The fifth bead was enough to begin breaking Christina's will. She clenched her teeth together and grunted loudly while balling her hands up into fists. Taking a deep breath, she exhaled and squealed out. Little did she know there was one last bead to go.

"How do you like that? Are you feeling like a complete ass whore in training?"

"Ah! Yes, Mistress! I don't know if my ass can take anymore."

A smile came across Bianca's lips.

"Nonsense, whore. You simply don't give yourself credit."

Bianca stated as she pushed the final thick bead past her pink muscle. Exhaling another deep breath, Christina decided she was not going to allow this device to break her. Bianca's words had encouraged her to try harder. Maybe she really wasn't giving herself enough credit so far. She imagined the other women before her who had been through this training. How many of them had their spirits broken from anal the beads alone? The longer she thought about this, the more wet her pussy became. Christina was lustful, hungry for more. She untwisted her fingers and embraced this moment of pleasure as Bianca kept the beads pushed into her ass.

"That's much better. Think of how many cocks you could have pounding that ass if you believe in yourself. With an ass like this, you're built for handling more than one."

Christina moaned. There was truth to Bianca's words. The more she thought about it, she could picture herself not only handling more men, but wearing them out. Her body was a temple of pleasure and she had the assets to drive a man crazy. Or even a woman. She thought differently about that now after yesterday. The taste of her mistress' cunt was still on her mind. Bianca stomped her heels back to the table and grabbed another device. When Christina glanced in her direction, the mistress held the object out. She wanted to see the expression on Christina's face and the actress did not disappoint. Eyes widening, her lower lip fell at the sight of what looked to be some kind of butt plug with some tubing attached to it. Bianca's right hand held a squeezable pump while her left held the deflated red plastic.

"Is that what I think it is?"

"Do you really think your eyes are deceiving you?"

A question answered with a question left Christina speechless. No, her eyes were not deceiving her. The device Bianca held was indeed an inflatable butt plug. For a brief moment, Christina forgot about the anal beads despite still feeling them stuffed into her ass. Bianca stepped her way behind Christina and began to slowly pull the beads out, one at a time.

"I can't believe you're about to blow that thing up in my ass."

"This is how all the girls down here are trained to be perfect anal sluts."

"Right."

That one word response from Christina made Bianca laugh. She was still pulling the anal beads free as she responded.

"If you want to earn your collar, you're going to have to let me see how big we can get this toy."

A new idea came to Christina's mind upon being reminded of the collar locked around her neck. She had not put much thought in the possibility of having the collar changed by now. She remembered her first night in the hotel upstairs and when she witnessed that woman in the music lounge wearing one. The metal steel was plain, cold and a basic design. Just thinking about having a fancier collar was more than enough motivation for her to try her best in this situation. When the final anal bead plopped out of her ass hole, she bit her lower lip and purred a soft moan.

"I'm ready, Mistress. Go ahead and stick it in."

Closing her eyes, Christina bit her lower lip when she felt the deflated dildo shoving into her back door hole. It pushed deeper before Bianca stopped and grabbed the pump. The six inch toy was firmly planted between her cheeks ready to train her. A sinister laugh was heard from her voice.

"Here we go, whore. I'm gonna stretch your fucking ass hole with this blow up cock! Mmmmm, let's see how big it gets!"

The excitement in Bianca's voice would have scared Christina any time before she made the choice to become a slave down here. No feelings of fear crossed her mind as she found herself eagerly anticipating this moment. As Bianca began to squeeze the pump, Christina moaned at the feeling of the pump inflating in her ass.