Don't Lie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,245 Followers

"I don't remember much of the fight in fact I remember very little. All I really remember was the one swing I took and the one he swung at me. Again I'm sorry you had to get involved," I told her

I could see Dawn's face brighten with her smile before she said, "Well sweetheart from what I heard that was about all there was to the fight. You were hit on the chin and thrown back about ten feet into two tables and several chairs. You blacked out after that until they woke you up in the jail cell. About calling me I'm glad they did too. I don't think I would want anyone else to come and get you. Beside it reminded how much I love you."

I saw this as an opening so I said, "Dawn I love you too more than I loved anything else in my life. I'm sorry you had to find out about Pete and I but it was only him and I never did it with anyone else."

Dawn started to laugh before saying, "You really have no idea why I was so angry at you do you. I wasn't mad because you had sex with Pete. Hell you could have had sex with any number of boys before we met and it wouldn't have bothered me in the least. What I was angry about was you lying to me. I was also humiliated knowing that Pete knew about your little tryst and he knew I didn't know anything about it after I bragged that I knew everything about you."

"I sorry I lied and humiliated you. If I could make it up to you I would. I'd do anything to make it up to you," I told her and I believed I meant it.

Dawn smiled and said, "First you can come clean with what you and Pete did together then we'll discuss how you can make it up to me. Now don't give me a quick story I want details and exactly what you did together."

I could tell Dawn was excited about hearing what Pete and I did together by the bumps that were pressing out her silky top. Her nipples were hard little nubs, which was a sure sign she was excited.

It started about a week and a half after Pete got out of the hospital. Both his arms were in casts from the elbow to the tips of his fingers. I really felt sorry for him as he could barely eat or even go to the bathroom.

By this time in Pete's life he was mostly living at home when his father was away. He still had to report into my mother before he left for school or when he came home. He still ate with us and on some nights he would stay over my house until bedtime, but I think it was because he was lonely.

Beside me he was never allowed to have anyone else in his house while his father was away. Pete's dad trusted Pete and as far as Pete was concerned that trust meant everything. He would never do anything to violate that trust.

About a week and a half after the accident I walked into the house to see how Pete was making out. I found him on the couch watching TV. I could tell he was in a bad mood so I asked him what was wrong.

At first he told me it was nothing but I persisted till he told me, "Man can't you smell me. I haven't had a shower since I've been home."

I had smelled the body odor but I didn't say anything so I didn't offend him. Once he had mentioned it I said, "So go take a shower."

I should have known it wasn't that easy, as Pete was passionate about his cleanliness. He would take three showers a day and sometimes four. When he lifted his arms he said, "I can't get these wet and even if I put them in plastic bags I can't hold a washcloth. Man this shit sucks."

I teasingly said, "So get one of those cute cheerleaders over here to give you a bath I know there has to be a few that would love climbing in the shower with you." Even before I said it I knew there wasn't a chance in hell he would even think about inviting one of them over.

"My dad hears about that and I'm sunk. No way am I going to do that." He told me even though we both knew he would if he could. But there was the trust thing again.

Pete and I had taken baths together till we were ten years old and though we haven't done it in a long time I knew it was the only way to get him clean. So I went into the kitchen and got a couple of plastic bags and a couple rubber bands before going back into the living room.

Pete saw what I had in my hands and asked, "What are those for?"

"Well you need a shower and I guess I'll have to give it to you. Now get your clothes off and let's get in the shower." I told him.

"Man I'm not getting in the shower with you. I'm not queer," Pete told me defiantly but I also could see his heart wasn't in it.

"Look Pete it's either you get your smelly ass in the shower with me or I go tell my mother you haven't take a shower in a week and I'm sure she'll see to it you get one. You know my mother would too." I told him.

I'm not sure if he thought I was serious about telling my mother or not but he wasn't taking any chances. "Look Rich we don't tell anyone about this okay," He told me.

I chuckled and said, "Oh yea I'm going to tell someone I climbed into the shower with you. Come on dumb shit."

Pete reluctantly followed me into the bathroom. I started the shower while he slowly started stripping off his clothes. I could see he had a problem with the buttons on his shirt and once I had my clothes off I helped him with his.

By the time I had his socks off and his pants and underwear off Pete's cock had started getting hard. I probably wouldn't have noticed but I was crouched in front of him and I couldn't help but notice how it seemed to throb as it got bigger.

I tried to ignore it but I kept sneaking glances at it. Once he was completely hard I realized that he was longer then I was by two inches and almost twice as thick.

I started by washing his hair before taking a soapy washcloth and washing his back. I once his upper torso was clean I worked on his ass making sure to get between his cheeks and his butt hole. At first this discussed me but I soon thought nothing of it. I next went to my knees and washed his legs.

I only had one place left to wash and that place scared me just a little. I knew I had to wash his balls and between his legs but that wasn't the scary part. What scared me was touching his cock. It wasn't that his cock frightened me, but the thought of taking another man's cock in my hand was a little scary.

Pete for the most part seem to ignore what I was doing but I could see by his hard cock it was something that he was enjoying. After I thoroughly washed his balls and between his legs I took his cock in my hand and jerked it a few times with the washcloth.

Pete's legs bucketed slightly and he let out a soft moan before he said. "Sorry buddy I didn't mean to do that, it's been a while since I've been able to jerk off."

I felt sorry for him seeing I knew what it's like not to be able to jerk off every day. Hell after three days it feels like my balls was going to burst. Knowing how it felt I slowly jerked his cock with the washcloth.

I actually thought Pete would stop me but after a few seconds I saw that he wasn't so I picked up the speed a little and gripped his cock a little tighter. It didn't take long before Pete started moaning and I felt him shudder a little when the wash cloth scrapped his cock head.

I know I should have been standing when I did this but I wasn't thinking. Since I was on my knees when I washed his cock I was still on them when I started jerking him off. I couldn't take my eyes off the head as my hand worked his cock over.

The first thing that surprised me was how red his cock head got. It was so red it looked almost purple. But that wasn't near as surprising as when his cock head seem to get bigger and harder. The third thing that surprised me was how hard he came. Cum shot out of his cock like a canon and landed on my face. I must have open my mouth in surprise as the next load shot into my mouth.

The tasted wasn't unpleasant though there was a sharp tangy taste and a slight metal taste to it. I quickly spit it out in case Pete had seen it go into my mouth but it wasn't that bad. Pete shot a few more loads all of them landing on me somewhat.

After Pete was done cuming I stood and washed the cum off of me before turning off the shower. I dried Pete off and removed the bags from his arm. Once Pete left the bathroom to get dressed I dried myself off and dressed in my own cloths. It wasn't until I slid on my boxers that I realized I was hard too. I thought about jerking off but I decided not to.

I met up with Pete in his living room and for a few seconds neither of us said anything until the phone rang. It was my mother telling us that it was time to eat.

Even as we walked over to my house I could still tasted Pete's cum on my tongue.

Dinner was as usual in my house. There was a constant conversation going on about what we did all day. Pete was in the best mood I had seen him since he got out of the hospital, but he didn't make eye contact with me.

When dinner was over Pete said, "I would really like to help with the dishes but I can't with these casts on my arms."

"Don't worry about it you can make up for it after you get them off," My mother told Pete.

"I'll do the dishes Pete you go home and rest," I told him.

One of us always did the dishes. I would take one night, Pete would take the next and some times we would do them together. Seeing he really couldn't do them I knew after the casts were off he would carry his load and some of mine.

Pete stood and said, "Why don't you come over after your done and we can watch a movie. Dad got me a few before he left."

It was the first time since the shower that he said anything to me directly. I know I was being self-conscience about what I did and I was looking to see if he thought any different of me. When I looked up to tell him I'd be there as soon as I could I saw that smile on his face that seem to tell me everything was okay.

I quickly did the dishes then cleaned up the kitchen before telling my mother I was going over to Pete's. As usual she told me not to stay too late and to behave myself. At sixteen I didn't need her to remind me but that was the way mom was.

I went over to Pete's house and sat on the couch along side him. With out saying a word he started the first tape. The movie wasn't that good and half way through it we lost interest in it. Pete finally said, "You know Rich we're close friends, I mean really close."

"I know we're like brothers but closer," I told him.

Pete stared at the TV screen for a few moments before saying, "I just want to say that what you did earlier was more than I could ever expect from a friend. I mean that was really great giving me that shower and all. Most guys would think it's too queer to do what you did. But you knew it was the only way and you did it with out worrying about anything."

I laughed and said, "It was the only way I could get you to stop stinking up the place."

Pete laughed to before he stopped the tape we were watching. After replacing the tape with another one he said, "I think my dad gave me the wrong tapes. I'm pretty sure he didn't want me to have this one."

I watched the TV as the movie started. The first scene was of a man and a woman lying on a bed together kissing. The action quickly progressed till the couple was naked and the girl was sucking on the man's cock. The man's cock was quite large, bigger than Pete's or mine.

This would be my first porn movie and I was surprised that Pete's dad would have a movie like this in his home. So I said, "I can't believe your dad rented this movie, do you think he knows what kind of tape it was?"

Pete showed me the tape's box and said, "I think that's why he has a VCR in his bedroom. I'm sure he watches them when he's home. You know my dad's never one to go out when he's home and I think he uses these when he's horny. I think this was one he meant to put away but he wound up giving it to me. I know he has a box of them in his closet, but I would never take one."

I knew it was the trust thing again but I had to ask, "If you wouldn't take one from the box why would you watch this one?"

Pete chuckled and said, "I know he would be upset with me if I went into his closet and took one but he can't fault me for being curious when he handed it to me." When I realized what he was saying I laughed along with him.

We watched the movies while two girls did each other and I could see Pete was as excited as I was about seeing it. We had heard about lesbianism but either of us had seen anything like what we were watching. I knew my cock was rock hard by what I was watching and when I quickly glance over to Pete's crotch I saw he was tenting his jeans as well.

When the scene ended Pete stopped the tape and said, "Man that was hot. I knew some girls did each other but I never thought to could be that sexy."

"I know what you mean," I told him.

Pete stood and said, "I'll be right back, I need to change, these pants are too tight." I knew what he meant as my jean were also tight in the crotch seeing my cock was rock hard. But I didn't have the option to change.

About ten minutes later Pete came back wearing a pair of pajama bottoms and a tee shirt. He sat back down on the couch next to me and stared the movies once more. The next scene was of a different girl and another guy making out. It soon progressed into another scene where the guy was licking the girl's pussy. For some reason it wasn't as exciting as it was when the two girls did each other.

Half way through the scene Pete asked, "Have you ever licked a girl like that."

"Once," I told him.

"Really who let you do it," Pete asked excitedly.

"You remember Amber Johnson. We went out together last summer. One afternoon we were over her house and her parents were at work. We were making out pretty heavy when she pulled my cock out and started to blow me. It was the first time any girl ever did that and I loved her mouth on my cock. She wouldn't let me cum in her mouth and she stopped just short of letting my cum when she asked me to do her.

"You could imagine I had no idea what to do, hell I never even seen a pussy up close until that day. All I ever done was stick my finger into one up to the point. I guess Amber realized I didn't know what to do so she pulled off her shorts and her panties then she pulled my head down between her legs and told me to lick her slit."

Pete stopped the tape and said, "Man didn't it smell bad. Ruby Matthews wanted me to lick her pussy, but it smelt like fish. I almost puked just getting close to it."

"I heard that from a lot of guys but Amber didn't smell like that at all. At first she smelt like flowers, you know like soap. When her pussy became wet she smelt even better. When I first licked her pussy it didn't taste like anything, but after she started moaning she tasted tangy and slightly tart. I loved her taste and she told me I made orgasm with my tongue. After a while she pulled my head away and pushed me on my back so she could sit on my face while she sucked my cock. I came in her mouth that time and almost every day that summer until she moved away."

"I remember that. I thought you were going to cry the day she left. I guess I can see why," Pete told me. I remember that day very well and I think I did cry. Pete thought for a minute and said. "After Ruby I never tried it again maybe I should try it again seeing you liked it so much. Maybe they all don't smell that bad."

I laughed and said, "You have to remember Ruby was a scank and most times she smelt like sweat. Amber never smelt that way. Beside Ruby would let anyone fuck her. I was Amber's first."

"And she was your first bud. You popped each other's cherry," Pete told me laughing. I laughed too, knowing he was telling the truth.

We settled back down and Pete started the tape again. The girl that had just been licked was now blowing the guy that licked her. Again it was another large cock and the girl seemed to have no problem sucking that monster.

Pete snorted and said, "I wish I could find a girl like that. She really seems to enjoy sucking cock. Every girl that sucked my cock acted like it was a chore."

After Pete said that I though back on Amber again. She acted like it was a chore at first, but once I licked her pussy in return she seemed to enjoy sucking my cock a lot more.

I was shocked out of my thoughts of Amber when Pete said, "Have you ever wanted to suck another guy's cock like she's doing?"

At first I wasn't sure if I had heard correctly but I quickly realized Pete had said what I though he had. "No, I never though of doing that," I told him.

"I have. I don't mean I would do just anybody, but a good friend I might. I've thought about what it would feel like to have a cock in my mouth and some day I would like to try it," Pete told me, though he looked like he was talking to himself.

I realized that Pete told me something he would only tell his best friend. Someone he knew he could trust not to tell anyone else. He knew I wouldn't tell any one what he had just said. I also wondered if he wanted to suck me off.

The thought of having Pete's lips around my cock never occurred to me, but I couldn't say it wasn't an unpleasant thought. I also knew I would have to reciprocate and I wasn't sure I wanted to do that. Then again if you had asked earlier today if I would get into a shower with him and after scrubbing him clean would I jerk him off. I would probable have said no way, but I did it and in the end it wasn't that bad. I even had his cum in my mouth and that wasn't too bad.

When I brought my attention back to Pete he was once more watching the porn tape. By this time the girl was on her back and the guy was pounding her pussy. She was squealing and tell the guy to fuck her harder and deeper. I never heard any girl use the words she was using.

When I looked over to Pete his cock was tenting his pajama bottoms and he was rubbing his cast on his right hand over his cock. I could see the frustration on his face from not being able to use his hand. I knew I had to do something to help him with his problem.

At the time, I wanted to think that I didn't realize what I was doing but in all actuality I knew precisely what I was doing. With out saying a word I reached over with my right hand and laid it on top of his bulge. If Pete had expected it I don't know but he moved his hand out of the way and allowed me to squeeze his cock for him.

With in a few minutes I had his cock out of his pajamas and I was stroking it like I would have done to my own as we watched the next scene of the movie start. It was another oral sex scene and I was soon watching as a girl was giving an expert blowjob to another well-endowed man.

While I watched the girl sucking the guy's cock I thought how easy it looked. It didn't look that hard as all she seem to do was run her lips up and down his cock kind of like I was doing with my hand. The only thing that looked hard was how she got so much of his cock in her small mouth.

I then turned and looked at Pete's cock and I wondered how it would feel in my mouth. In my hand it felt hard and quite warm, but also it felt soft. The head seemed rather large and it seemed to shine in the light from the TV screen.

I don't think I made a conscious decision to take his cock in my mouth, but I knew I was going to do it, if only just to try and see how it felt. Without saying a word to Pete I leaned over and took the head into my mouth. I felt Pete jumped with surprise and instantly he settled down as I ran my tongue around the head of his cock.

With the head of my best friend's cock in my mouth I realized that it wasn't hard at all. In fact the head was rather soft almost like velvet. As my tongue swirled around the head I heard Pete moan deeply and he shifted his body so he was more relaxed.

Now that I had his cock in my mouth I wondered what I was suppose to do with it. Sucking came to mind but how. I remember how Amber had done it and I slowly worked my lips down his cock till it seemed to fill my mouth. Once I had all I could handle I sucked in as I lifted my head.

Scribler
Scribler
1,245 Followers