Don't Lie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued to suck until the head came out of my mouth with a pop. I looked up at Pete and asked, "Are you okay with this?"

Through glazed eyes he said, "I'm fine with it, you don't have to continue if you don't want to." I didn't answer. Instead I took the head back into my mouth.

At first I was surprised by how good his cock felt in my mouth. And I also liked it every time Pete would moan when I sucked hard on his cock. I soon had a rhythm going and each time I pushed down on his cock I took in a little more. With in a few minutes I had Pete moaning almost constantly and I noticed a little goo coming out of the head of his cock. At first I thought it was cum but the tasted wasn't the same as it was in the shower. I later learned that it was his precum I had tasted

As I tried to take in more and more of his cock I soon hit the back of my throat. I remembered guys talking about deep throating and how their girlfriend couldn't do it. I wanted to try it to see if it was as difficult as they said. I pushed down on his cock and I felt the head force open my throat. Instantly I felt my gag reflex kick in and I dam near threw up on the spot. Knowing I couldn't do it I quickly backed off and got my stomach under control.

I continued to suck his cock for a few minutes more before I could feel Pete's cock get bigger in my mouth. At the same time I heard Pete warn me he was going to cum and I should pull off. Seeing I had already tasted his cum once I knew how it tasted. For some reason I wanted to see this through I wanted to go all the way until Pete came in my mouth.

But also I didn't want to take his cock out of my mouth. I liked how it felt and at that point I wanted to keep it in my mouth forever. It was really odd how comfortable I felt with it in my mouth.

With in seconds I heard Pete groan deeply and in the next heartbeat I felt the first hot splash of thick cum land on my tongue. That one was followed by a second then a third load, which filled my mouth to almost over flowing. I swallowed down as a forth and a fifth load fired out of his cock. I swallowed again before his cock could squirt out more of his thick seed.

When Pete finally stopped cuming I continued to suck on his cock to drain out any cum that was left in his cock. Only when he started to go soft did I finally let his cock slip from my mouth.

The excitement I had felt during this intimate act wore off as quickly as Pete's hard on and quilt quickly took its place. I felt guilty because I enjoyed sucking cock and because I loved making Pete feel so good. I also feared what Pete would think of me now that I was a cock-sucking fag.

As soon as I pulled away from Pete I got up to leave but Pete stopped me by saying, "Where are you going?"

I stood in front of him and said, "We're done I should be getting home."

Pete tried to take my hand in his but the cast wouldn't allow it so he said, "It's only eight o'clock, you still have a few hours before your mother will call. Come over here and let me do you now."

"You don't have to do me because I did you," I told him. I didn't want him to feel obligated.

"I don't want to do you because you did me. I want to do you because I always wanted to. I told you I've thought about sucking someone's cock for a long time now and it was always you I thought of. Now please take off your pants so I can suck our cock."


Knowing he wanted to suck my cock seemed to make everything better. Within seconds I was lying on the couch in only my shirt and Pete was slowly licking my cock from the head down to my hairy balls. Due to all the excitement during the day I didn't last long and all too quickly I came in Pete's mouth.

We finished watching the porn tape and before I went home to bed Pete and I sucked each other off a second time. We continued this sort of thing for the next three months till Pete had his casts removed.

While I told this story to my wife I couldn't look at her. Once I was finished I looked up expecting to see disgust in her eyes, but there was none. All I saw was a smile on her face.

Dawn took my hand in hers and said, "Was that it you two only sucked each other's cock? Did either of you fuck the other?"

I shook my head no and said. "As far as I was concern that never entered my head and Pete never brought it up."

"You two only did it for three months what happen after that?" Dawn asked.

"I met Stephanie and we started dating. Pete's casts came off and he went back to banging any girl he could get. That summer Pete went to college early for football and I went in September. Except for Christmas and spring breaks we barely saw each other."

Dawn came over and sat on my lap before kissing me deeply and passionately. When the kiss ended she said, "I really don't understand why you lied about that. You knew I was very open minded and you should have know I would understand how two boy could find pleasure in each other."

"I'm sorry I lied. I didn't want you to see me as less of a man because of that," I told her almost in tears.

Dawn kissed my cheek and said. "Honey I would never think less of you because you enjoyed sucking cock. But I did lose respect for you because you lied to me. You also lost my trust and that you will have to earn back and of cause you will have to be humiliated like I was."

At this point I didn't care what Dawn wanted as long as she was willing to take me back. I would soon find out that earning her respect and her trust would not come easy. Also the humiliation she felt would come back on me tenfold.

Dawn kissed me some more and when I thought we would soon be going into the bedroom for some wonderful love making Dawn hit with her first order. "From this moment on until our anniversary you will do everything I tell you to do. I don't want to hear any complaints or any arguing. You will wear what I want you to wear. Just like I wore things because you liked how I looked in them you will wear things because I say so. Do you have any questions so far."

"What about going to work, your not going to make me wear something that will humiliate me at work will you," I asked not sure how far she was willing to take this.

"No my love when you leave here for work you will look like you always do. But that will be the only thing in your life will not be controlled by me for the most part. Since I had to do all the cleaning in the house you will be doing that until your punishment period is over. You will cook and clean just like I did and you will perform sexually like I did. That means I expect some oral sex without any concern for your pleasure just like I did for you. I will be taking the dominant role in our sex life and you will make yourself available to me when I want it. Do you have any question?"

Our anniversary was in six weeks and we had planed on going away for the week before hand to celebrate. So I asked, "What happens after our anniversary?

Dawn kissed me once more and said. "That my love will be up to you. Over the next six weeks we will do things that we never did before. Some of the things I have in mind you may like and some I'm sure you won't. On the day before our anniversary you will tell me honestly what you liked and what you didn't. Also you will have the option to divorce me if you so chose. Of cause you could leave anytime between now and then, but if you do I will make your life hell. After our anniversary the divorce will be amicable and we will split everything up equally. I really don't see that happening but it is an option."

I was shocked by how easily she tossed the word divorce around. I would never think of divorcing her. I was pretty sure she wouldn't do anything that could even make me consider divorcing her no matter how mad she was about what I did.

She asked if I had any more questions, which I told her I didn't. She then said, "I have some shopping to do while I'm gone I want you to take the hair remover and cover every inch of you body from the neck down with it. When I get back I don't want to see a single hair anywhere on you except on your head. When you're done with that you can start cleaning this house. I want it as clean as it was before I left.

Dawn went to get dressed while I started applying the hair remover. By the time I had myself cover with the thick blue-green liquid Dawn was all ready gone. I waited the ten minutes the instruction on the bottle told me to wait before I jumped into the shower.

It took a while before I was able to remove all the hair-remover from every inch of my body. I had even made sure to get my bottom, as Dawn had complained at one time that I had a hairy ass.

When I walked into the bedroom to get dressed I found on the bed a note from Dawn and a small pile of her clothes. At least I thought they were hers. The note said, "Dear Rich I want you to wear the clothes you find on the bed. Don't disappoint me on the first day of your punishment by disobeying me. When you are dressed I want you to strip and remake the bed then you can dust and vacuum the carpet in the bedroom. After my bedroom is clean you can clean the spare bedroom and then the kitchen. Don't forget to start the laundry."

When I saw what Dawn had left me for clothes I thought she had lost her mind. On the bed I found a pair of stockings, a pair of her four-inch heels, a garter belt, a pair of red satin panties and a matching red satin camisole.

I was almost sure these were her clothes and I was also sure I wouldn't fit in them. I may only be a few inches taller than Dawn is, but I weigh quite a bit more and I was positive I couldn't fit in any of her clothes though I never tried any of them on.

Knowing what kind of mood Dawn was in, I figured I would at least try to wear the clothes she left. I was pretty sure the stockings would fit, as they would stretch quite a bit, so I put them on first.

I was quite surprised at how good the stocking felt as I pulled them up my legs. It was like nothing I ever felt before. By the time I had both stockings on my cock was rock hard. I was a little confused by this but I didn't dwell on it as I had a lot of work to do before Dawn came home.

I had watched Dawn get dressed for work or when we went out and I knew the garter belt came next. This was so I could pull off the panties if I had to go to the bathroom and not have to worry about the garters.

I was surprised that the garter belt fit nicely around my waist. I thought it would be too tight but it seemed to be the right size. When I pulled on the panties I saw they fit too which surprised me, as I knew Dawn's panties would never fit me.

The camisole also fit loosely around my chest but it didn't come close to covering my panties or the head of my stiff cock that stuck out of the top of the panties. The lace waistband of the panties rubbed my cock, which didn't help my aroused condition.

I looked at the heels that she wanted me to wear. They looked brand new, as the soles didn't have the slightest bit of wear on them. They were red to match the panties, garter belt and the camisole I was wearing. They were sandal type, with three straps that went over the instep and two that went around my ankle. The heel was four inches long and looked like a slender spike. By this time I was not surprised that they fit but I wasn't sure why because I knew for a fact Dawn's feet were tiny compared to my larger one. Though my feet were small for a man, only a size eight they were a lot bigger than the size five that Dawn wore.

The shoes fit perfectly and for the most part they were quite comfortable, that was until I tried to stand. When I stood it felt like all my weight was shifted forward and I had to force myself back to keep from tipping over. My leg muscles strained to keep me up right and they started to ache almost instantly because of the unaccustomed strain I was putting on them. Walking in the heels was a balancing act, as I had to virtually tip toe around. I also had to take small steps so as not to throw myself off balance.

By the time I was able to walk in the heels I had already wasted an hour. As quickly as I could I stripped the bed of the sheets and made it with fresh linen. Before I started dusting I brought all the discarded clothing to the laundry room.

One thing my mother did teach Pete and I was how to do laundry. I quickly sorted the clothes and started the washer. On the way back to the bedroom I picked up the vacuum and the furniture polish. In a little over an hour I had both bedrooms done and I had cleaned both bathrooms.

After changing loads in the laundry I started on the kitchen. The kitchen wasn't that bad seeing while Dawn was gone I didn't eat much and when I did it was usually at a fast food restaurant. I made fast work of the dishes from this morning before wiping down all the counter tops and the mopping the floor.

Seeing Dawn still wasn't back I started on the living room. It too was pretty clean so all I did was dust and started vacuuming. While I was vacuuming I heard Dawn call my name and when I turned to look I saw a flash from a camera.

Dawn had come into the house with out me hearing due to the noise the vacuum was making. I was taken totally by surprise when she took my picture. She then giggled while saying, "Just a memento for our scrap book." Dawn took one more picture before she scooped up the bags that lay at her feet. She then blew me a kiss and went into the bedroom closing the door behind her.

I had no idea what she was up to but that look in her eyes told me she was quite horny. I've seen that look many times before and I knew I would have to pace myself to keep up with her. She was definitely sending mixed signals.

After I finished the living room I checked the laundry and folded anything that I didn't put on hangers. I took what clothes I could and made my way to the bedroom. I found the door locked once more and I gently knocked on it.

I hear Dawn tell me she would be a second then I heard some drawers closing before Dawn open the door for me. "I have some clothes to put away," I told her as I showed her the clothes.

"Come in sweetie," She told me.

I walked into the room but nothing seemed out of place. I went straight to my dresser to put away some of my clothes. When I open my underwear draw I saw it was filled with different colored panties, bras, camisoles and other articles of female undergarments.

Before I could say anything Dawn kicked a box over to me and said, "Your male underwear belongs in that box. For the next six weeks you will wear only female undies. You can keep your dress socks but that is all."

"You said you wouldn't humiliate me at work. I can't wear female underwear at work," I told her.

Dawn took a defiant stance and said, "No matter what you wear on the outside you will wear panties stockings a garter belt and a camisole or a chemise under your clothes."

I was shocked she would even suggest such a thing so I said, "What if someone see what I'm wearing I would be ruined?"

Dawn laughed and said, "For god sakes Rich you wear a suite to work every day who is going to see what you have on under your clothes. The only way they would know is if you took off your clothes. Or your having an affair and you don't even want to know what would happen to you if I found out you are."

"No I'm not having an affair." I told her quickly before I asked, "Why are you making me wear these clothes?"

"It's very simple sweetie." She told me as she counted off the reason with her fingers. "First when I wanted to wear cotton underwear, which is cooler and more comfortable, you told me I look better in satin and lace. So I threw out my cotton underwear and only wore satin and lace for my husband. Secondly you didn't want me wearing pantyhose because you thought I looked better in stockings and garters. This one I will concede as stockings and garters are cooler than pantyhose and when I have to go to the bathroom it's a lot easier. Third you liked me in heels so you wear heels all the time in the house. I'm doing this because I want you to realize what I go through to please you. Also I want you to be reminded who controls you and what you did to put yourself in this position."

Dawn walked over to me and pinched the head of my cock, which had been hard since I put on the stockings three hours ago. "Obviously you are turned on by wearing these clothes too. Has your cock been hard all afternoon," Dawn asked.

I wanted to say no because I knew it was perverted to be excited wearing women's underwear but I learned my lesson I wouldn't lie to Dawn again. Humbly I said yes.

"I thought so. I'll tell you this; it turns me on to see you in these clothes too. Not all the time as I love you as my man but once in a while I would love to make love to you while your dressed up like this. I've thought about it for sometime now, ever since I read those stories about women turning their husbands into shemales. I bought these clothes for you a couple of months ago but I never had the nerve to ask you to wear them for me. Now come over to the bed and let me show you how turned on I am."


I followed Dawn over to the bed and watched as she shimmied out of her tight jeans. Once her jeans were off she pushed me down to my knees and sat on the bed in front of me. I could see the crotch of her panties and they were soaked through with her juices.

Dawn pulled my head toward her crotch and said, "Come on baby lick my wet panties. My pussy has been dripping since you told me about how you sucked Peter's cock this morning. And the whole time I was shopping I couldn't stop thinking about you wearing your new scanties."

I didn't waste any time as I started literally sucking her juices out of her wet satin panties. I always love when she wore satin and it felt so smooth but now that they were wet they felt even better on my face. Wet wasn't the word I would have used to describe her panties they were positively dripping with her essence. And her smell was intoxicating.

Instead of licking her pussy like I would normally do I sucked her cream out of the panties till there was nothing left of her flavor in the satin. Once her flavor was gone I dam near ripped her panties off of her to get at her heavenly slit.

Dawn was quite excited as I started to lick her slit she grabbed me by the hair and pulled my face into her pussy. She started rocking her hips and in seconds she was screaming that she was cuming. She nearly drowned me in her juices before she released her grip and went limp.

I wasn't finished as I started licking her over and over till she was once more at heaven's gate. I then sucked her clit for all I was worth and she once more came violently on my mouth. For a second time her cum seemed to literally gush out of her.

I knew Dawn came hard and she was always very wet but this time it was different. This time it seemed like she was peeing but her fluid wasn't pee. It tasted just like her cum but there was so much of it.

I tried to lick her clit some more to get her to cum again but Dawn pushed my head away and said. "No please, no more for now, I feel drained. Go back to your cleaning until I call you."

Dawn never treated me like that before. Usually after I licked her she would suck me off or I would fuck her but I was never pushed away like this. Dejectedly I got up from the floor and made my way back to the kitchen

It really hurt me that she treated me like this and I couldn't understand why she did this. It took a few minutes before I realized what she was doing. So many times she would come in to the den where I would be at the computer or in to the living room where I would be watching a game on TV. She would get on her knees and playfully take my cock out of my pants and give me a blowjob. After which she would go back to what she was doing before. I realized she was having me do what she had done so often.