Don't Look Back

Story Info
Sophia springs into action to get what she wants.
11.1k words
3.05
31.3k
25
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EVSardis
EVSardis
35 Followers

Author's Notes: This is the second instalment in the Sofia and Alex series.

The series deals with a woman's infidelity. There is no BTB. If that's what you are looking for, I suggest you pass on this story and move on to something else. Otherwise, enjoy!

Prologue - Esperanza

Rushing from the ensuite to their bedroom, Sofia hollered to her husband, "Have you seen my brush, Alex?"

"What brush?" Alex answered her with a question of his own. He looked down at his phone, reflexively as it buzzed with a new message. The Lyft driver. Again. He decided not to mention the car was waiting. He'd already reminded her twice and he knew she'd probably snap at him if he told her again.

He sent the driver another message, "Just heading out the door." He'd have to tip him well when he dropped them at the airport.

"The Mason Pearson brush." Noticing the confused look on his face, she elaborated,

"You know the one I mean, the brown one. It has boar bristles..." Her husband still clearly had no idea what she was talking about. "My hair brush, Alex!"

"Ohhhh. Uh, yeah. You packed it already. You put it in your carry on. You said you might need it on the plane."

"Oh yeah, that's right! C'mon, we better go, the driver's waiting."

*****

Sofia and Alex were on their way to Europe for their vacation. Although they were both looking forward to their trip, their itinerary was packed.

Their overnight flight was departing from Vancouver. The 14 hour flight was scheduled to make a brief stop in Montreal, before arriving in Barcelona where they would then spend 3 days. Next, they were flying to Majorca for 5 days, and from there, they had a brief flight to Marseille. They were to be met in Marseille by their friends, Anne and François.

They had met the Duris' while vacationing in the Bahamas six months ago and would be staying with them for 2 days. The four of them were then driving up the coast together to Bordeaux for the remaining 5 days of their trip.

The decision to go on the trip itself was unexpected and Sofia had done an admirable job of planning it in such a short period of time. A recent dinner with Alex's boss, Sayed and his wife Arwa had presented the opportunity of a vacation and Sofia was excited to put the trip together.

Sofia and Alex typically got together with the Yousef's every month for dinner and during their most recent visit, Arwa and Sayed announced they had plans that they wanted to share with their friends.

A few months previously, Sayed had suffered a heart attack that resulted in him having to undergo an angioplasty and have a stent inserted. While his health improved drastically, he was on strict orders to lose weight and exercise.

Arwa had taken firm control of her husband's eating and training regimen. Happily, the results were beginning to show. Sayed had lost weight and was now walking further distances without getting breathless.

Arwa was convinced that stress contributed to her husband's heart attack and as a result she was also demanding changes to his work life. Sayed was going to step back from the day to day running of the company and they wanted Alex to take over.

Alex was both surprised and humbled that he was being asked. He knew the couple thought of him as a son, but he had never expected this. It was a huge honour and an even bigger responsibility.

Sayed had hired him directly from university, mentored and guided him on his path to becoming a CPA, and eventually made him partner at the firm. Alex felt tremendous loyalty to both Sayed and his wife. Over the years, Sofia had also become very close to the Youssef's and the younger couple were considered family now.

Alex readily accepted their generous offer, and congratulations soon followed. The Yousef's told Alex that they would announce his promotion early next week and he would start in his new role as managing partner soon as he and Sofia returned from their upcoming vacation.

Alex was somewhat puzzled and pointed out that they didn't have any vacation planned. He said any thought of a future vacation would have to wait until after he had settled into the role. Arwa smiled at Alex, and reiterated that he would start in the new role after their vacation.

She made it clear that they would not allow him to throw himself into the job and work himself to death, as Sayed had almost done. In fact, she reiterated, he should plan to be home most evenings and weekends and that he was expected to take all his vacation time every year.

The Yousef's were insistent and there would be no compromise on this condition. Alex knew he was beat and reluctantly accepted that he and Sofia would be going on vacation very soon.

When they got home that night, the first thing Sofia did was send her friend Anne an email letting her know that she and Alex would be coming for a visit. Once the email was sent, she started planning their trip to Spain and France.

Chapter 1 - Emoción

Barcelona! Sofia was thrilled! Her parents had taken her to Madrid when she was eleven, but that was the only part of Spain she could really remember. This was a new experience for both of them, as Alex had never visited the country before. When they arrived at the Josep Tarradellas Airport, it was one o'clock in the afternoon.

They took a taxi into the city, where their driver dropped them off at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel and they checked in. Anne had recommended the hotel and using her connections, secured them a fantastic suite. Although Sofia had looked at the hotel pictures online, they certainly didn't do it justice. The hotel was spectacular!

Their suite was luxurious. Located on one of the hotels' top floors, it had a marvellous view overlooking the Passeig de Gràcia, the city's wonderful shopping and business areas. Several of the city's most celebrated pieces of architecture could be found there and the couple were excited to visit them.

While the couple were eager to get out and see the city, they were fatigued from their long plane ride. They chose to nap for a few hours before heading out, hoping that it would somewhat refresh them for sightseeing.

When they awoke, they dressed and went for a leisurely stroll, popping in and out of the many high-end fashion shops. Stopping at the Plaça de Catalunya, they both made a wish and threw a coin into the wonderfully illuminated fountain. The whole square bustled with life.

The evening temperature was still warm and the atmosphere in the square was so inviting, they decided to eat outdoors. Usually requiring reservations, they were fortunate to find a table at Nineteen Restaurant. Sitting alongside the bustling square, the charming couple dined on tapas, drank Delgado Zuleta sherry and pretended they were locals.

Although it was unusual for them to carouse so late in the evening, they were soon caught up in the atmosphere and drawn to the native customs. Just when they were ready to call it a night, a guitarist appeared at their table and began to play. Now enjoying the live music, they were easily swayed to stay and Alex ordered them another round of sherry.

Thoroughly exhausted after a magnificent evening, Sofia and Alex finally ended their fun and started the journey back to their hotel. It was much later than they had intended. After all the travelling and just a brief nap, they had planned to have an early night. Instead, they were thoroughly wrapped up in the merriment and were glad to have experienced it.

Walking back to their hotel arm in arm, they were both a little tipsy, but content from spending such a wonderful evening together. Back in their bed, they both fell into a deep sleep, barely able to wish each other a good night, so exhausted were they, from the day's events.

*****

Awakening late the next morning, the couple decided to have breakfast at the Restaurant Jardín Mimosa, located in an inner courtyard of the hotel. They sat outdoors amongst spectacular flowering mimosa and lavender. With no reason to hurry, they took their time and spent a leisurely morning amongst the glorious fauna. Around mid-morning, they headed back to their suite to get ready for their day out.

Sofia showered and slipped into a pair of high cut silk panties and then pulled on a pale yellow summer dress, forgoing a bra. The dress emphasized her stunning figure and contrasted superbly with her long, tanned legs. Knowing it was quite humid out, she pulled her chestnut hair back into a ponytail, prominently displaying her scintillating blue eyes and high cheekbones.

Alex wore cream-coloured linen pants and a dark mint polo, which matched his green eyes perfectly. He had been exercising a little more regularly lately and had managed to get rid of most of the bulge that had begun to spread around his middle. He looked quite handsome, and certainly felt fitter than he had in a couple of years.

As the attractive couple left their hotel and strode down the Passeig de Gràcia, they were met by admiring glances from locals and tourists alike.

*****

The rest of the morning the couple enjoyed touring the financial and shopping area of the city. They visited the Casa Milà and the Casa Batlló, both created by the famous architect Antoni Gaudi. While they were happy to just wander the bustling streets and enjoy the local architecture, Sofia did manage to get Alex into a couple of shops.

In one of the shops, she was admiring the works of local jewellers and Alex encouraged her to buy herself a gold midi ring from Rosa Tejada Joies.

They took a taxi to Park Güell in the Gracia district and explored the magnificent architecture and beautiful gardens. When they got hungry, they found a nice family-run restaurant on a one-way street off the Plaça del Sol, which seemed to cater to locals. They ordered patatas bravas and bean soup with a bottle of De Boca En Boca 2019, before Alex left to use the washroom.

When he returned, Alex walked past a couple sitting in a booth by the window. The man was facing their table and looked to be staring right at Sofia, who was browsing through a tourist guide. Alex could see well up Sofia's dress to where her thighs met.

Although he couldn't see anything intimate, it was very provocative and he was certain the man could see as well.

When he arrived back at their table, Alex moved his chair to block the man's view and asked his wife, "Did you notice your admirer?"

Sofia smiled mischievously and answered, "Mmmm, I did and his wife must have noticed his gaze too, because she turned to look at me. She didn't look very happy"

Alex was amused by Sofia's response. She was indeed in a playful mood.

That evening, as Sofia prepared for bed, she thought back to the rugged Spaniard who was eyeing her during lunch. He looked dangerous, with stick and poke tattoos, a jutting chin and coal-black eyes. His desire was evident and she found his bold stare scintillating. He didn't even try to hide where he was looking.

What she hadn't told Alex, was that after the man's angry wife had turned away, she had slowly uncrossed her legs giving the man an unobstructed view between her legs to her silky, lace panties. That daring move had both thrilled and excited her!

Thinking about the incident now, Sofia was getting aroused. She reached her hand between her thighs and touched herself. She was already wet. She quickly finished brushing her teeth, so she could dash into the bedroom and make passionate love to her husband.

When she got to the bedroom however, she found Alex was already fast asleep and gently snoring. Her sleep that night was fitful, awakening several times to dreams of having torrid sex with the rough stranger.

*****

The next day they took a guided bus tour. They visited Santa Maria de Montserrat, a Benedictine abbey in Montserrat. From the abbey, they took the Funicular de Sant Joan railway to the top of the mountain, where they explored the abandoned hovels in the cliff faces. Afterwards, they visited the winery of Oller de Mas for a cellar tour, wine tasting, and a typical Catalan meal.

When they returned to their hotel late that afternoon, they realized they were exhausted from their day sightseeing and particularly the hiking. They decided they would forgo their planned night on the town and instead made reservations at Moments, the Mandarin's fine restaurant.

After an enjoyable dinner, Sofia suggested they turn in early, as she was tired from the day's activities and they would be catching a flight mid-morning to Mallorca.

Chapter 2 - Tentación

Sofia and Alex arrived at the Palma de Mallorca airport after a 45 minute flight from Barcelona. Sofia wanted to surprise Alex, so she had reserved a convertible ahead of time. Picking the car up at the airport, Alex was more than pleased when the attendant handed him the keys to a Mercedes SLC Roadster.

"Do you approve, darling?" Sofia smiled when she saw Alex's smirk.

Alex laughed, "I think you know I do! Excellent choice, babe. Now let's get this top down!"

It was perfect weather for driving in a convertible. The sky was a brilliant shade of blue, not a cloud was in sight and it was gloriously hot. There was a welcome sea breeze coming in from the Mediterranean, that helped keep the temperature comfortable.

Their hotel was located in Calvia, just west of Palma. Alex took a scenic route and he was still grinning as they pulled up to the front entrance of the Hospes Maricel & Spa, ninety minutes later. The hotel, embodied by avant-garde Majorcan architecture, was located right next to the sea.

Once a grand residence, it possessed stunning views of the Mediterranean Sea, and was appreciated for its historical beauty, and modern style. Alex reluctantly handed over the car keys to the valet and helped the bellhop unload their luggage.

Sofia delighted in the fabulous surroundings as they headed towards the front desk. The lobby was replete with spectacular marble, stone walls and quaint seating areas scattered throughout. While checking in, Sofia was delighted to find Anne had used her influence to book them a sea view suite.

Sofia and Alex followed the bellhop up to the fourth floor. Upon entering the suite, they were welcomed into a large, tastefully furnished living room that faced the sea.

Alex thanked the bellhop, gave him a generous tip and joined his wife as she stared out the window. As they gazed out, the waves gently crashed against the rocks below them and in the distance, they could see several sailboats in the harbour.

"It's breathtaking, Alex." Sofia reached for his hand. Suddenly overcome with a romantic stirring, she contemplated asking Alex to join her in the bedroom.

The emotion was fleeting, however, as Alex soon released her hand, "It's beautiful, babe. Should we head out now and see what there is to do around here?"

"Now? We just got here. Don't you think we should unpack and check out where we're staying?"

"I thought it would be fun to drive around. We could see more of the town and maybe drive up the coast a little."

Sofia sighed, but knew he was just eager to tour around in the convertible. "Okay, but I'll need to get changed first. My clothes are wrinkled from the plane."

Opening her luggage, she pulled out a floral print, backless, belted romper and proceeded to get changed. She quickly washed her face, fixed her hair into a ponytail and then reapplied fresh makeup.

When she was ready, she looked to her husband. Alex was sitting on the arm of the couch thumbing through his phone and still wearing the same clothes he had worn when they arrived.

"Alex? You haven't gotten changed yet"

"No, I'm good."

"Your clothes are wrinkled, darling. Besides, it's quite warm out. Why don't you put some light pants on and a clean shirt? Please, Alex."

Alex huffed a bit, and grudgingly changed into a pair of beige, flat-front linen slacks and a pastel blue polo. She didn't bother telling him to comb his hair, knowing he would just protest. She figured that it would only get messy when they were driving, anyway.

Sofia smiled at him. "You look very handsome, darling. Now we're ready to go."

"Thanks, babe. Uhm, you look great, too."

*****

When the valet brought the car around, he had already lowered the roof, per Alex's request. He held the door open for Sofia first, before returning to Alex's side of the car to do the same for him. Alex handed the man some folded bills and thanked him over his shoulder as the Mercedes was already pulling out of the hotel's driveway.

Alex headed west on Carreter Andratx and followed the coastal road until they had reached the resort town of Magaluf. The area was known for its nightlife and beautiful white beaches.

Driving through the town, they could see that even now, at the end of the travel season, it was packed. The sidewalks were teeming with tourists and the Platja de Magaluf could barely be seen because of the vast number of beach goers. They spent about 30 minutes driving through the town, before Sofia could see Alex was getting stressed out from battling the constant traffic and swarms of pedestrians.

"Thanks for bringing me here, darling. It was nice to see it, but let's leave. It's too crowded."

Alex quickly agreed and they headed out of Magaluf and continued their drive along the coastline. As they passed a golf course, Sofia wondered if her husband had taken note of it.

She was actually surprised that he hadn't brought up playing golf yet. Alex was an avid and very good golfer. His obsession with the game was a sore spot in their marriage. It was the one activity that Alex always found time for while he consistently made excuses for not doing things with his wife.

Although it would have been difficult for him to have played in Barcelona, she had half expected to wake up one morning to find he had sneaked out to play a round.

When they had reached Port d'Andratx, a lovely harbour town, Alex declared, "I'm getting hungry, babe. Do you want to stop and eat?"

"Mmmm. Great idea. Maybe we could find somewhere nice on the water, darling."

They found a parking spot off Avinguda Almirante Riera Alemany and began looking at the many different places to eat along the promenade.

After checking out various menus, they decided La Universal looked promising and the waiter sealed it when he showed them to a table looking out on the harbour and marina.

Spread throughout the harbour were several swanky luxury yachts and as they ate, they played a game of guessing which uber rich billionaire owned each one.

When their dinner was done, Alex suggested they head back so he wouldn't have to worry about getting lost driving back to their hotel in the dark.

*****

The couple arrived back at the Hospes Maricel, just before eight. When they entered the lobby, Sofia turned to Alex and said, "It's still early, darling. Why don't we have a drink out on the veranda? I'd love to watch the sunset while we enjoy the sounds of the ocean."

"Sure, babe. I'd like that. Let me check with the bar."

Alex returned a couple of minutes later, led by a waiter. As they approached, the waiter nodded at Sofia and said, in heavily accented English "Buenas noches, señora. This way, por favor," and gestured towards the outdoor seating.

Sofia intertwined her arm with her husband's and they fell in behind the waiter. They were led to a nice seating area with a very comfortable-looking sofa. The pair sat as the waiter asked if it was okay.

"It's perfect... I'm sorry, what's your name?" asked Sofia.

"I am Mateo, señora."

EVSardis
EVSardis
35 Followers