Don't Look Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sofia introduced herself and Alex to Mateo. She thought the waiter looked quite young, perhaps twenty or twenty one. Although he couldn't have stood any more than 165 cm, Sofia could tell that under his uniform he was quite muscular. She thought he was devilishly handsome with his mop of curly black hair, brown eyes and a large dimple in his chin.

Blushing somewhat from the attractive woman's attention, Mateo asked if they would like to place an order from the bar.

"I think I'll have a martini."

Mateo proudly stated, "We have our house Martini, with CÎROC vodka, Noilly Prat vermouth, lime, and watermelon."

"That sounds wonderful. I'll have one of those. Gracias, Mateo."

The young Spaniard smiled at Sofia before turning to Alex. "And for you, señore?"

"That's good, just bring me one of those."

Sofia was a little surprised by Alex's curt response to the young man and when Mateo walked away, she turned to her husband, "You weren't very nice to him, darling."

"Didn't notice. I was just giving him my drink order. He is the waiter after all."

"Yes he is the waiter. And since when are you rude to waiters, Alex?"

Alex sighed. "I'm sorry, babe. It was rude. I'll be more polite when he comes back with our drinks. I promise."

When Mateo returned with their martinis, he had a folded blanket tucked under his arm. Passing them their martinis, he smiled at Sofia and extended the soft, cozy mohair blanket.

"Por favor. In case señora gets cold."

Alex piped in, "Thank you, Mateo. And thank you for the martinis, they look very tasty."

Sofia smiled sweetly at the young man and lightly touched his arm.. "Gracious. That's very thoughtful of you Mateo."

Mateo blushed once again, and nodded to the couple, before turning and heading off to serve some of the other guests.

As Sofia unfolded the blanket and draped it over her legs, Alex chuckled. "It seems like you have another admirer."

Sofia smiled at her husband's comment and took a sip of her martini. "Mmmm, that's delicious. Darling, why don't you move over here beside me and we can share the blanket?"

Alex moved closer to his wife, though not as close as she would have liked and he declined her invitation to share the blanket.

Unfortunately, they had arrived a little late and ended up missing most of the sunset. And although Sofia was happy to be here with her husband, she wasn't content. She still felt a sense of loneliness and she desperately longed for his closeness and affection. Every time she tried to snuggle with him, she was rebuffed.

"Not out here, babe. You know how I feel about public affection." When she leaned her head onto his shoulder and tried to kiss his neck, Alex nudged her away.

Alex finished the last of his martini and spying Mateo nearby, gestured for another.

"Do you want another, babe?"

"No, I'm tired now. I guess I'm going to go up to bed, but you stay and have another, darling. I'll see you up in the suite."

Sofia kissed him briefly on the cheek, said goodnight and went up to their suite.

As she was getting ready for bed, Sofia thought again of Alex's constant lack of passion. Being outside or in the company of others, had nothing to do with him refusing to share the blanket or embarrassed by public affection.

To be honest, he wasn't much more affectionate in private than when they were out in public. It was a constant source of frustration for her. As she turned down the covers to get into bed, she had a naughty thought and wondered if Mateo would have joined her under the blanket.

Chapter 3 - Desesperada

The next morning Sofia woke early. Alex was still fast asleep in bed, so she went to the living room and ordered room service. While she waited for it to be delivered, she began scanning a pamphlet for the spa services the hotel offered. Having an idea, she called the spa to check on availability. Confirming they had openings today, she booked a massage and a facial and then asked to be transferred to the concierge.

The call was answered, "Buenos días, conserje."

"Buenos días, ésta es la señora Canet in room 406." Sofia answered in her mostly forgotten high school Spanish. "Are you able to book a game of golf at a nearby club? It's for my husband."

"Of course, señora. We have privileges with Real Golf de Bendinat. When did your husband wish to play?"

"Can you see if they have availability later this morning? I have a couple of appointments booked at the Spa Bodyna, here in the hotel, and it would be nice if he had something to do also."

"Very good, señora. I will check. Shall I call back to your room when I know?"

"Si, señor. It's 406. Gracias"

*****

By the time room service arrived, Sofia had heard back from the concierge, confirming that he had booked Alex a tee off for 11:30. That would give him almost three hours to have breakfast, get showered and dressed and then drive the ten minutes to the course. Sofia's first spa treatment was at 11:00, so the timing was perfect!

Sofia woke her husband. "Are you hungry, darling? I ordered room service. It's just arrived."

"I'm famished," Alex replied as he got out of bed and headed first to the washroom. "I'll be right there, babe."

Sofia was in the living room pouring herself a coffee when Alex entered. "Coffee?"

"Mmm, please. What did you want to do today, babe?"

"I'm having a spa day, darling."

Alex was surprised by her plans. "By yourself?"

"Don't worry." Sofia smiled at Alex. "I called down to the concierge and he's booked you a tee off time for 11:30 at a course in the area."

"Really? Which course? 11:30, you said?"

Sofia glanced at the paper where she had written down the information. "Uhm, it's called Real Golf de Bendinat. Do you know it?"

"Yeah, I saw it online earlier. It looks like a nice course, babe."

They finished their breakfast and Alex declared he needed to shower and get ready. Apparently, Alex already knew about the course, having checked out the area online. The course also had a driving range and he wanted to hit some balls before he played.

Alex left within the hour and Sofia showered before getting ready for the spa. Wearing a t-shirt, yoga pants and her flip-flops, she grabbed the room key and headed down for her first appointment.

Her facial was first and she was led into a room where she changed into a comfortable robe. Her aesthetician was introduced as Martina, who led her into a private room to begin the process.

When she was done 90 minutes later, she felt renewed and energized. She was also famished! She let the staff know she was going for lunch, but would be back in time for her two o'clock massage. She quickly changed from the robe into her own clothes and headed over to the Maricel Restaurant.

Sofia arrived back at the spa for her next appointment and went through the same process of changing into a robe. When she returned to the clinic's reception area, she was introduced to her masseuse. She was shocked to see Mateo, their waiter from the previous evening!

"Mateo? You're my masseuse? But you're a waiter? I don't understand." Sofia was clearly flabbergasted.

"Si, señora. This is my real job, it's what I trained for." He then looked away, a little embarrassed and then clarified, "I do the other job at night for extra money. If you aren't comfortable, I can ask if one of the girls is available. It's okay señora Sofia, I understand."

Sofia now felt bad for embarrassing him. She reached out and lightly placed her hand on his arm, "Of course it will be fine, Mateo. I was just a little surprised, that's all."

Mateo again blushed at her touch, but was immediately buoyed by the opportunity to massage the beautiful woman. He knew it wasn't very professional, but as soon as he had met Sofia last night he was smitten with her. To imagine her in some state of undress, lying on his massage table while he rubbed oil all over her magnificent body was a thrill!

"Very good. The room is this way. Please follow me. By the way, my friends all call me Teo, so you can call me that too."

Mateo led her to a marvellous room. There was a large arch that took up the entire outside facing wall with a breathtaking view of the sea. The opening led to a small balcony and was covered only by a portière. The thin curtain was presently pulled halfway open and billowed softly from the incoming breeze.

"I will wait outside so you can disrobe and lie on the table. Just call me when you are draped and ready for me, señora."

Mateo closed the door behind him as he exited and Sofia grabbed a towel from a large pile of clean linens on a nearby shelf. Removing her robe and flip-flops, she positioned herself stomach down on the table and placed the towel so it would cover her bottom.

A few minutes passed and Sofia heard a light knock at the door and Mateo called out,

"Señora, are you ready?"

"I'm ready, Teo. Please come in."

When Mateo entered the room, he saw the beautiful woman lying on the massage table and was pleased to see only a towel draped over her bum. There were sheets available that she could have used to cover much more of herself. Her entire back and most of her legs were exposed. She wasn't wearing a bra, but he couldn't tell if she was wearing her panties.

"Are you comfortable señora? Do you need anything before we start?"

"I'm fine, Teo. This is wonderful. The view is incredible."

Looking at the beautiful woman, lying almost naked in front of him, Mateo had the same thought.

*****

Mateo worked diligently on her back, arms and shoulders. He hadn't been working long as a masseuse, but what he lacked in experience, he more than made up for in strength and enthusiasm. His powerful hands alternated between working out the occasional knot he found and long gentle strokes along her entire spine. There was little conversation between them.

Occasionally, he would deviate from his forceful manipulation and lightly run his fingertips over her skin. Those sensual caresses that would occasionally elicit a sigh from the beautiful woman and signal her obvious pleasure.

"Mmmm..." Sofia sighed as his fingertips passed over her rib cage, coming dangerously close to her breasts with every upward pass. Mateo feared he had crossed the line when his fingers lightly grazed the side of her breast and Sofia asked "Could you do my legs now, Teo. I think my back is very relaxed, but my legs are very tight."

What he didn't know was Sofia was extremely excited by his touch and desperately wanted more. She had asked him to do her legs so he would be massaging closer to her intimate area. She longed to feel his fingertips on her pussy, rather than her breasts.

Mateo straightened the towel, making sure that Sofia's bottom was fully covered. When he went to the table to get more oil, Sofia pulled up the towel leaving the lower half of her buttocks exposed.

Returning to his client, Mateo saw immediately that she had moved the towel higher and asked her "Would you like me to do all the way up señora?"

"Yes please. My glutes are also a bit tight, so can you massage them also?"

"Of course, señora." Teo responded and hoped he didn't sound too eager. He admired the shapely ass before him and moved to stand beside her legs. It was obvious now, that Sofia had gone without her panties. Her legs were slightly parted and he could just make out her labia in the shadows between her legs.

He started on her calf, gently kneading the muscles from her foot up to her knee. His manipulations elicited the odd moan from Sofia, as she responded to his strong touch.

Mateo continued massaging her calves for several minutes, before moving both hands up to her thigh. His hands firmly worked around the back of her knee and the outside of her leg, as he gave the muscles a deep rubdown.

When he began to slide his hands to work on her inner thighs, Sofia bent her leg and moved her knee outwards a couple of inches. Her pussy was now on full display and he could see her labia had parted slightly and was lightly glistening.

Mateo massaged her thigh and paid particularly close attention to the soft fleshy area of her inner thigh. Rubbing the oil into her skin, he trailed his fingers upwards until they were no more than a few centimetres from her pussy, before continuing with a downward stroke towards her knees. The closeness of his hands to her pussy had Sofia yearning for more.

When he gathered more oil in his hands and again returned to focus on that sweet spot, Sofia opened her legs slightly more. The movement allowed his hands to get even closer to her glorious pussy. His hands were close enough that he could now feel the warmth emanating from her.

He spent a lot of time working on the area and thoroughly enjoyed the lure of being so close to her pussy. As tempting as it was to allow his fingers to close the distance and touch her glorious honeypot, Teo could not muster the courage to cross that line. He was certain that was what the gorgeous chiqueta wanted, but he would be risking his job and maybe more if he was wrong.

Sofia moaned again, although this time it was due to frustration. The young masseuse's hands were tantalizingly close to her womanhood and she was yearned for his touch.

Sofia couldn't remember ever feeling so desperate. She needed his touch! She was beyond caring about how improper the situation was and she could no longer wait for Mateo to make the first move.

Her burning lust took control of the situation and she moved her knee out at a right angle to give him unobstructed access. Her pussy was now fully open and the message couldn't be any clearer to Mateo!

With the invitation now implicit, on his next upstroke, Mateo ran his right hand straight up to her pussy. The tip of his pinky finger touched her lips and he allowed it to linger, just barely making contact.

"Yesss... right there."

Mateo gently probed her pussy with his baby finger and used his index finger to pull her labia to the side. He slowly rubbed his finger up and down along her glistening slit.

"Is this where it's tight, señora?"

Sofia moaned again "Mmm... that's the spot" and pushed her hips back trying to force more contact.

Mateo slid his baby finger down to her clit and stroked it before moving it back up to her hole and he slowly circled it with his fingertip. He repeated this movement several times and Sofia responded by pushing her other leg outwards to allow him unfettered access to her pussy.

Mateo finally gave her what she was begging for as he slowly slid his baby finger into her hole and Sofia tilted her hips up to allow him easy entry. He began to work his finger in and out, and as the speed of his thrusts increased, her breathing came faster. Every one of his thrusts was now being met by a grunt from the insatiable woman.

When Mateo slowly removed his finger, Sofia moaned. "Nooo, don't stop." She was desperately shoving her hips back to get his finger once again in her pussy.

Mateo replaced his baby finger with his index finger. It was thicker and added to her pleasure. He started to work his finger in and out until he was once again matching his earlier pace. He soon added a second finger and her pussy opened to eagerly accept them both.

He moved his thumb up and pressed it against her anus as his fingers continued to work in and out of her hole. He gently rubbed his thumb over her anus before sliding it down to her pussy. He momentarily replaced his fingers with his thumb and when he pulled it out, it was slick with her juices.

Moving it back to its previous position he pushed his wet thumb against her anus. This time he exerted a little more pressure and with her slick juices easing the way, the tip slipped in. He reinserted his two fingers back into her pussy.

Mateo's thumb and fingers worked in unison -- his thumb had made its way well into her anus, as his fingers pistoned in and out of her pussy. With both of her holes being stuffed, Sofia was on the verge of climax. Her hips were thrusting to meet Mateo's movements and her grunts were reaching a crescendo, when they were interrupted by a series of tentative knocks on the door.

"Perdóneme, Mateo?" A nervous voice called out from the other side of the door. "Your next client is waiting."

Mateo stopped his motion and held his hand still. Although the young masseuse's fingers still filled her, Sofia sensed the moment was over and mouthed a silent 'Nooo' as she knew she would be left hanging.

Mateo tried to sound calm, his hand shaking and wanting desperately to continue. "Si, Carmen... when is the next appointment?" He was luxuriating in the warmth of her pussy and hoping he could finish the beautiful woman off. He wanted to taste her and was secretly hoping she would let him fuck her.

Carmen answered curtly, "It's already started, Teo! You're 5 minutes late and Laia is already covering for you. You need to hurry."

As Mateo heard his colleague's heels retreating from the door, he turned his attention back to Sofia. "Señora Sofia, lo siento... I could try to finish quickly..." The young man was torn. He desperately wanted to enjoy the pleasure of his stunning client, but he could not afford to ignore his next client. No doubt, Carmen knew what was going on and if he didn't hustle to his next client, he would probably get fired.

As frustrated as she was, Sofia knew their time together was over. Mateo was once again moving his fingers very slowly in and out, obviously not wanting to stop, either. Sofia knew however, that it wasn't going to happen and she reached back to remove Teo's fingers from her ass and pussy.

"It's okay Teo, you mustn't make your next client wait."

As she swivelled on the table and began to sit up, she spied the large bulge in the young man's pants and could see that he had been enjoying the session as much as she. Reaching up, she placed her hand warmly on his cheek.

"I'm staying at the resort until Friday, Teo... I could book another massage. Maybe tomorrow?"

The man's face broke into a wide grin and he nodded furiously, "Si, señora. Tomorrow would be very good! I can even bring my table to your room and do the massage there."

"Can we do that Teo? Are you allowed to do massages in guest's rooms?"

"Si! And no interruptions from Carmen in your room, señora." He looked at her hopefully.

"That's a great idea, Teo. I'll stop at the desk on the way out and book the appointment."

"Fantástica!" He replied, perhaps a little too eagerly as he looked to the door.

Sofia stood, completely naked as her towel lay crumpled on the massage table. "Go. Your client is waiting, Teo." The young masseuse was again conflicted as he took in Sofia's beauty and realized how badly he wanted her.

Sofia closed the gap between them and slowly leaned forward as she drew her lips to his. The kiss was brief, but she once again felt the strong pull in her pussy and she could feel his hard cock pressing against her. God, she wanted him. And he obviously wanted her too! She slowly withdrew, gently pushed him back a step and repeated "Go. Your client."

This time it was Teo's turn to moan as he slowly walked to the door and desperately wished he could throw her on the massage table and fuck her now. Sofia knew he would gladly forgo his next client and even risk getting fired if she asked him to. She knew she would need to be the one to turn him away.

In a quiet voice, she again said, "Tomorrow, Teo." She turned her back to him and heard the door quietly open and shut as he left to see his next client.

*****

That afternoon, as was normal after he played a successful round of golf, Alex was in a great mood. Exiting the shower, he dried off as he walked into the bedroom. Sofia was laying on the large bed, wearing only the hotel robe and reading on her tablet. Fully nude, Alex leaned over his wife and slid his hand up her leg to grab her firm buttock. "Mmmm, great ass babe! Feel like having a bit of fun before dinner?"