Don't Look Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After their first liaison, they didn't even bother setting up the massage table, instead using the large bed she shared every night with her husband. Their second favourite place to make love was in the shower. Those sessions would usually culminate with her being fucked from behind as she was bent over and the water cascaded over them.

On another occasion, he made love to her against the large plate-glass window that overlooked the Mediterranean. Although her back was to the window, it excited her to imagine that someone in a yacht out in the harbour might be watching them.

On their last day together, Teo asked her to try anal sex with him. Having never done it before, she was nevertheless eager to try it with her young lover. Using one of her expensive bath oils as a lubricant, Teo generously coated his shaft and her bum and attempted to work his fat cock into her. Alas, after many starts and stops, he was simply too thick to fit in her tiny passage.

She did however, make it up to him by offering him a boob job. This was a first for him and the young man thoroughly enjoyed it. When he came, Sofia was once again amazed at the copious amounts that spurted from his penis. When he finally stopped, his semen was all over her chest and neck with some even finding their way onto her face and into her hair!

When it came time to say goodbye, Teo was somewhat emotional and quite sad to see her leave. He tried to get her number, with the hope he could look her up if he ever came to Canada, but she declined.

She explained that she was very much in love with Alex, and could not compromise their marriage by having him contact her once she had returned home. While Teo wished there could be more, he eventually accepted that it was over and in the end, thanked her for spending three glorious days with him.

Sofia felt no such sadness. She was happy for the opportunity to have had a strong, virile lover attend to her desires for a few days, but now she was excited about the rest of her vacation. She was looking forward to visiting Anne and François and seeing the South of France.

Since they would be meeting up and staying with their friends, she didn't expect there would be any opportunity to meet a lover while in France. However, she wasn't ruling it out either. Who knows, if the right man were to come along, anything could happen!