Don't Look Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sofia smiled as she looked up to Alex and his goofy grin. It was the same look that never failed to get her wet and into his bed when they dated in university. Even now, she was beginning to feel that all too familiar tingle. It was times like these, when Alex was playful and romantic that Sofia longed for!

She let her eyes roam down his body and she admired how hard he had worked to get himself back into shape. His stomach was now flat and he was even beginning to get a bit of his six pack back. Her eyes drifted down even further and she was pleased to see he was stiffening considerably.

As his hand roamed over her buttocks, he let his fingers slide into her crack and she soon felt his fingers gently probing at her labia. Looking again at his penis she was wanted to pull him closer and bring him into her mouth.

She knew her arousal wasn't just from her husband's fingers. Her mind kept returning to thoughts of Teo and how just hours earlier, he had almost brought her to orgasm. She recalled his hardness pressed against her mound and his soft lips as they kissed.

She felt guilty thinking of Mateo while her husband toyed with her pussy but Alex's fingers were getting her very horny. She wanted him anyway. She had already been left frustrated once today and right now, more than anything she needed to be fucked!

Reaching for her husband's erect penis, Sofia was panicked to hear Alex's mobile ring. Oh my god, do not answer that phone, she thought as her hand wrapped around his hard shaft!

"Alex, don't answer that... please love I need you!"

"Sorry babe, I'll just check who's calling and then I'll turn it off." He had already stepped back and his cock was pulled from her grip as he went in search of his mobile.

When Alex answered his phone, she could hear he was talking to someone at work. Although she knew better, she hoped his call would be quick and he would rush back into her arms. When he sat down on the sofa and picked up a pen and a pad of paper, she knew that wasn't going to happen.

Sofia reluctantly got off the bed and headed into the washroom so she could get dressed for dinner. She was almost dressed when Alex reappeared and hugged her from behind. Although he was still nude, his erection was long gone. So too, apparently we're any thoughts of making love.

"It'll only take me a few minutes to get ready for dinner, babe. I forgot to tell you, when I came back from golfing I talked to the concierge. I asked him to make us dinner reservations for tonight at somewhere local. Hmmm... he should have called by now."

"He called when you were in the shower, darling. We have a table booked for eight-thirty at Bala Roja. The concierge told me all about the restaurant and it sounds wonderful."

"Great! Uhm, sorry about us getting interrupted earlier, babe... maybe we have a bit of time before dinner?"

"Mmmm... very tempting, but not now, Alex. Tonight. After dinner, we'll have lots of time and we won't need to rush. Then when you have thoroughly satisfied me, you can get a good night's rest before golfing again tomorrow."

Alex wasn't too disappointed. The truth was, he was a bit hungry, anyway. He was surprised that Sofia mentioning he was golfing tomorrow. He hadn't told her yet, but he was joining a group for another round tomorrow morning. He wondered if the club had called earlier with a reminder.

"Sure babe, tonight sounds great. Uhm, what did you mean when you said I was playing golf tomorrow?"

"Like I said before darling, it's your vacation too. We are spending all next week in Marseille with Anne and François and you deserve to enjoy yourself while we're here. Let's get ready for dinner, my love!"

That night the couple had a wonderful dinner and night out on the town. Sofia was particularly attentive to Alex and was actually looking forward to getting him home and into bed. She was annoyed that he had had taken that stupid work call earlier, but after having a wonderful evening with him, she was now being overly flirtatious.

Between Teo's erotic massage and Alex's earlier advances, her hormones were running high and as the night progressed she became more bold. At one point, she even snuck her hand under the table to rub his bulge as she told him what she had in store from him later that night.

Unfortunately for Sofia, Alex imbibed a little too much and by the time they returned to their suite, he was unable to partake in his wife's plans for him. Helping him undress and into bed, Sofia even went so far as to take his penis into her mouth, hoping he would harden. Although he did stiffen considerably, by the time she tried to mount him, his penis had returned to its flaccid state.

Realizing her attempts were futile, Sofia rolled off her husband, thoroughly frustrated and resigned to the fitful sleep that lay ahead.

Chapter 4 - Contenta

As Alex readied for his game of golf that morning, Sofia nervously prepared for her massage appointment with the handsome Spaniard. Her mind kept racing back to the day before with young Mateo.

He had certainly ignited a passion in her. Every time she thought about how his fingers had brought her so close to the edge, she felt herself get wet again. Her desire to be with him was overwhelming.She longed to feel his strong hands on her once more, to taste him and to feel his manhood inside her...

"You okay babe?" Alex's question brought her out of her reverie.

"Uhm, yes love, I guess I was lost in thought. What time is it? Are you leaving already?"

"Soon, babe. You sure you're okay? You seemed like you were pretty out of it there for a bit and you look a little flushed."

Alex put the back of his hand against his wife's forehead. "You feel warm, maybe I should stay home if you're sick."

Sofia shook her head. "I'll be fine, darling. I probably just need some more rest. You go enjoy your game and I'll just spend a relaxing day here."

As she stood to give Alex a hug, she glanced at the clock and saw that her massage with Mateo was scheduled to begin soon. Not wanting to explain to her husband that the massage was taking place in their room, she hustled to get him on his way.

"You better get going love, you don't want to miss your tee time."

Alex clearly wanted to go play, but still he made a point of double checking that Sofia was okay.

"Yeah, I guess I better hit it. But if you need me to stay babe, I can cancel..." Alex left the question hanging, hoping that his wife would not change her mind and ask him to stay.

There was little chance of that happening. As eager as Alex was to golf, so too was Sofia eager to see him on his way! She thought to herself. Christ, I'm so horny, I just want Teo to get here! Please hurry up and leave, Alex!

She answered Alex by way of kissing him fully on the lips, "Have a great day. I love you, darling."

That was all Alex needed to hear. He grabbed his clubs, checked that he had his wallet and car keys and said goodbye to his wife.

"I'll probably be back around five, babe. If you're feeling better, maybe we can go and get a nice dinner somewhere."

*****

Having showered before Alex had left, she anxiously awaited Mateo's arrival. She quickly brushed her hair, and pulled it into a tight ponytail making sure it was durable and that it wouldn't come loose during lovemaking. She had friends who swore that the ponytail was also great for rough sex, but she hadn't had that experience, yet.

After she had brushed her teeth and flossed, she sat down to empty her bladder and immediately noticed how wet she was. She had been thinking nonstop about what she wanted to do to Teo and it had made her sopping wet. Sofia was just patting herself dry when she heard a gentle tap on the door to the suite.

Throwing her hammam bath robe over her naked body, Sofia practically ran to answer the door. She had been anticipating Mateo's arrival all morning and now that he had arrived, she realized she was nervous! When she opened the door, Mateo stood before her, carrying a portable massage table and hefting a small duffel, which no doubt held his oils and other supplies.

The young man was wearing a plain white t-shirt which showed off his muscular chest. His white jersey stretch pants were form fitting and she once again noticed a sizeable bulge was evident. Standing aside, she smiled excitedly and gestured for him to enter.

She immediately began rambling. "Teo! I'm so happy you're here! Come in. It's so wonderful that you can do the massage in our suite! Would you like something to drink? Do you need anything while you set up?"

"Buenos días, señora Sofia. Shall I set up the massage table in here?"

As Mateo put his duffle on the coffee table and proceeded to open the massage table, Sofia looked worriedly towards the door. Even if she used the security latch and put the 'Do Not Disturb' sign on the door, she felt uneasy. If a maid were to come to the door, or worse yet, Alex came home early, they could still get caught.

"Uhm, no. I think it would be better if we could set up in the bedroom, Teo. It's quite roomy in there, and we can push the bed over, if we need more room. Don't you agree?"

"Si, señora. I have done that before. There is lots of room. Leave it to me."

*****

Sofia got a bottle of water for Mateo and then watched as he set up the table. When he looked to be done, she handed him the bottle, "Are you ready for me now, Teo?"

"Si, señora. Do you have a towel..."

"We don't need a towel, Teo." Sofia untied the robe and allowed it to slide off her shoulders, revealing her naked body to Mateo. As she climbed onto the massage table she turned to the stunned young man. "Start on my legs please, Teo?"

Mateo didn't answer, only nodded. Unlike yesterday, today Sofia was lying on her back and the young masseuse could only stare as he took in her impressive physique.

"Teo?"

"Si. Lo siento, señora. I'll start on your legs."

Mateo made every effort to focus on the massage, nevertheless he couldn't help but be taken in by the naked woman lying before him. Her breasts were spectacular. They were perfectly formed and every bit as pert as the girls his own age. Her nipples were already elongated and her areola a deep reddish hue. He knew she enjoyed being naked in his presence. He wanted nothing more than to take her nipples into his mouth so he could suck and toy with them.

His eyes followed her flat stomach down to her pussy. Unlike the girls he dated, Sofia had pubic hair. Not a lot, really just a sparse covering, and it was slightly darker than the hair on her head. He thought it fascinating and wondered how it would feel running his fingers through it. It looked soft and wavy, not course and wiry, like his own was before he shaved it off.

He had never been with a woman with pubic hair. He had seen women at the spa with pubic hair, but it usually covered their entire pussies. He knew she waxed, because her labia and anus were perfectly smooth when he was fingering her yesterday. Even now, he could still see her most intimate areas clearly, as the hair only thinly covered her mound. Teo thought it looked very sexy.

While Mateo was happily studying Sofia's wondrous physique, she was growing impatient. Every time Mateo found a new area of her body to admire, his hands stopped moving and the massage stalled. To be honest, she thought dropping her towel and lying nude on her back, would have given the young man the idea that he needn't go through the pretext of massaging her. She half-hoped he would just go back to where they left off yesterday and go straight for her intimate areas!

Deciding that she would again need to be the one to initiate contact, Sofia grabbed Mateo's hand. She pulled him to the head of the massage table and immediately went for the drawstrings of his pants.

With only her right hand free, she managed to get the knot untied and tried to pull his pants down. She managed to tug them down a few inches when they wouldn't go any further. She became frustrated and instead reached her hand into his pants and quickly found his cock.

Not bothering to pull him out, she began jerking him inside his pants. Occasionally, her hand would move lower to caress his balls. She continued her ministrations for several minutes, savouring the feel of Teo's smooth shaft in her hand.

Sofia slid her head to the edge of the massage table, desperately trying to get closer to Teo. The young man finally showed initiative as he bent over and dragged his pants the rest of the way down.

As he straightened, his cock came into view, allowing Sofia to see it for the first time.

Although he was more or less average in length, his manhood was easily the thickest she had ever seen. With his pants still around his ankles, he shuffled forward and she instinctively moved her head to meet him. Her hand had a firm hold of him as she pulled him towards her waiting mouth.

Sofia put the tip in her mouth, ran her tongue over it and lovingly coated it with her saliva. She repeated this several times and Teo's cock was now shiny with drool and precum.

She then did something she had never done before. She removed the huge head from her mouth and she rubbed it across her face, from cheek to cheek. She was worshipping his cock, mesmerized by how thick and heavy it felt.

She brought it back to her mouth and this time she covered the head with her wet lips and tried to suck him in.

Her motions increased as she worked her mouth over the crown while continuing to jerk him with her hand. She was taken aback by the amount of precum leaking from his shaft. At one point she thought he had actually cum, there was so much spilling from her mouth.

Even though she could only manage to fit the head in her mouth, her oral skills were starting to have an effect and soon Teo was moaning. He grabbed her by the hair and was lightly thrusting in her mouth.

"Sí señora, tan buena... just like that. Mierda!"

Sofia felt the all too familiar jerking of his penis, and knew Teo was on the verge of coming. She released his cock and grabbed the base in a tight squeeze. "Not yet... I need you in me, Teo. I need you to fuck me. Do you understand?"

Teo smiled, grabbed hold of his manhood and moved around to the foot of the table. He grabbed Sofia under each knee and slid her bottom towards him until his cock was pointed between her legs. He was lined up with her pussy; all he had to do was push and he would gain entry.

Instead, he let the head of his cock rest on her pussy, "Is this what you want señora? Do you want it in your gatita?"

Sofia spread her legs wider, trying to trap his cock in her open pussy. Her voice was brimming with desire, "Yesss..."

Mateo pushed forward, applying a little more pressure. "Say it Sofia, tell me how you want me to fuck you."

Sofia jerked her hips towards him, "Quiero que me folles la noche entera, Teo"

"Señora! Who taught you such bad words? Si, Sofia I will fuck you all night long."

Teo started to rub his cock up and down her slit until it was thoroughly coated in her juices. When he slipped the head through her lips and pressed it against her opening, she threw her head back and groaned. He inched in slowly.

Occasionally he would pause to let her get accustomed to his thickness and then he would inch in a bit more. He was stretching her wider than anyone had ever done before. She had never felt so full. Occasionally, she would have to stop him so she could get used to his size.

He held still until she nodded and he would start gently thrusting, once more. After several minutes of trying, He still wasn't all the way in. Mateo wasn't sure she would be able to fully take him. It had happened before with other girls.

Sofia however, was determined. The wanton housewife was single-minded; she wanted his fat cock buried in her pussy! In a final act of fortitude, she raised her legs and pulled her knees back to her chest. She grabbed his buttocks to pull him in the rest of the way.

That manoeuvre was all the encouragement Mateo needed. With one last effort he plunged himself fully inside her and immediately triggered Sofia's climax. As her body convulsed, she groaned in pleasure, "Ungh... yesss..."

Sofia's orgasm urged Mateo on and he started thrusting even faster. On several occasions, he was on the verge of coming, but every time he would force himself to pause for a few moments in an effort to prolong his orgasm.

He was determined to please Sofia and for her to see what a great lover he was. She had been left hanging the day before and today he would make it up to her. He wanted her to experience multiple orgasms and when it was time, he would come with her. He wanted to look into her eyes, as he filled her with his seed.

After each pause, he would take his time and slowly start to move in and out, eventually picking up the pace until they were both grunting, "Ungh... ungh... ungh... ungh..."

As she felt her second orgasm building, Sofia sat up and wrapped her arms and legs around Teo's back. Her behind began sliding back and forth to meet his cock's assault on her pussy. Her eyes were closed and she was resting her head on his shoulder. Her cheeks flushed and she was coated with a fine sheen of sweats.

Sofia opened her eyes and leaned back slightly so she could stare straight at the young man. Leaning in to kiss him, she said, "I'm close Teo, ungh... are you close... ungh... ungh..."

"Si, señora. I'm close, I'm very close."

Teo's balls were slapping against her bottom. She grasped him even tighter, desperately pulling on his buttocks, trying to draw him even deeper into her womb as her orgasm started.

Sofia continued moaning, "Ohhhh... ohhhh, yesss... ohhhh, don't stop... ohhhh..."

This time, Teo was too far gone. He didn't try to slow down his thrusts or hold off his climax. Instead, he fucked her harder, triggering his orgasm and his groans soon joined hers. Standing on his tippy-toes, his muscular buttocks clenched with each thrust. Soon, his cock was spurting and he was emptying his load deep in her pussy.

Sofia watched his cock piston in and out of her pussy and cried, "Yes, ohhhh yesss, do it, come with me, Teo... ohhhh..."

She moved her mouth back to his and this time they shared a long, deep kiss. They remained entwined for several minutes, her arms and legs encircling him with his cock buried deep in her pussy.

Sofia finally collapsed backwards onto the table and as she did, Teo took a step back. His cock slid from her pussy. His semen dripped from her now-stretched pussy onto the table and began pooling under her sumptuous bottom.

"That was magnificent, Teo. Your cock is wonderful. I've never felt so full."

Sofia looked at the juncture between her legs to where Teo was standing, his hands resting on his hips. She was surprised to see the young man's penis was still hard.

Teo was feeling very proud of himself. He grinned as he took a step towards Sofia, his solid cock proudly leading the way. "De nuevo, señora?"

Epilogue - Equilibrio

Alex checked in their luggage, as Sofia took the opportunity to visit the ladies restroom. Standing at the sink, she checked her hair and thought of the fabulous days she had spent with Teo.

Alex was happy to golf every day, and she gladly encouraged it. Their evenings together were spent taking in the local sights, shopping and dining at superb restaurants. They truly enjoyed the time they spent together, and although they did not make love that week, they were happy to be in each other's company.

Every day while Alex was away, she arranged for an in-suite massage with Mateo. For three days straight, he had come to their suite and fucked her thoroughly. At the end of every session, she found herself amazed by his stamina and his ability to remain hard. If his magnificent penis ever did go soft, it was only fleeting. All she had to do was briefly caress him and he would be fully erect within seconds.