Don't Mess With The Maid

Story Info
A maid teaches a bossy blonde a lesson she'll never forget.
1.6k words
4.16
9.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiffany Jones, a spiteful, arrogant, 18-year-old blonde, has bossed her wealthy parents' maid, Consuela Hernandez, around one time too many. For months, the haughty, bitchy teen has made Consuela's life an absolute misery.

Now, alone in the house, and fed up with the bratty teen's constant bossiness, criticism of her work, and insults, the fiery Consuela finally snaps - the last straw coming after Tiffany makes a thinly-veiled racial slur. The feisty brunette maid has had enough.

"Tiffany", Consuela begins, "I've tried being nice to you, I've tried ignoring you, but this I cannot ignore. You will apologize to me for what you just called me." 

The spoiled, arrogant Tiffany fails to see the anger in Consuela's expression and the fire in her large brown eyes. Coming from a wealthy, privileged household, Tiffany has never had to work a manual job herself, and regards Consuela as little more than a servant. She approaches the brunette maid and places her hands on her hips, looking her in the eye with a contemptuous expression on her face.

"How dare you speak to me like that. You're just the hired help. I can have you fired like that". The spoiled blonde snaps her fingers, right in front of Consuela's face, to emphasize her point.

Consuela thrusts out her hand and catches Tiffany's wrist, gripping it tightly. 

"I said you will apologize," Consuela repeats, holding Tiffany's wrist in a vice-like grip.

"L-let go of me," Tiffany gasps, eyes wide in shock that Consuela has dared to lay hands on her. 

Lashing out in rage, Tiffany kicks Consuela's ankle, catching her with her high heeled shoe. But Consuela responds in kind, catching Tiffany with a kick of her own, causing the astonished blonde to yell in shock and pain.

For a few moments the two women aim hard kicks at each other's shins and ankles, but then Consuela lets go of Tiffany's wrist and thrusts her hands into the blonde's immaculately-permed hair, tugging savagely. Tiffany yells in pain and grabs Consuela's brunette locks in her hands, pulling furiously, both women gasping with exertion and yelling in pain. 

After a couple of minutes of mutual kicking and hair-pulling, the two women's nylon-clad legs tangle and the women stumble, falling hard onto the thick, soft carpet. There's a ferocious struggle as the two women roll over and over on the carpet, hitting, slapping, scratching, spitting, biting, pulling hair and screaming abuse at each other.

There's a hissing, swishing sound as their shapely nylon-clad legs lock together, tangled and kicking, one of Consuela's black high heeled shoes coming off as the two women roll over and over on the floor.

It's a hot, humid evening and both women are soon soaked with perspiration, their damp tops clinging to their sticky bodies, their faces sweaty, scratched and bruised, their hair and make-up ruined. Yelling insults at each other, the two women rake at each other savagely with their nails, tearing wildly at each other's tops, ripping the fabric.

After a few more minutes, Tiffany briefly gets Consuela on her back and sits astride her, unleashing a savage slap that rocks the maid's head sharply to one side, but Consuela skillfully arches her back, kicks up her legs, wraps them around Tiffany's shoulders and brings her legs down again smartly, toppling the blonde backwards off of her, Tiffany screaming in shock and frustration at the sudden reversal, just when she thinks she's won the struggle.

Tiffany scoops up the shoe that Consuela lost as they were rolling over and over, legs tangled, and for a moment the two women face each other, kneeling close together, breathing heavily, glaring at each other with hate in their eyes. Tiffany swings wildly at the brunette maid and Consuela yelps with pain as the shoe catches her on her arm, which she raised to protect her face.

Tiffany swings again, catching Consuela with another blow, Consuela retreating until her back is up against the wall. With murder in her eyes Tiffany swings the shoe again, aiming for Consuela's face. Consuela moves to one side just in time, and the shoe slams into the wall inches from her face, the stiletto heel breaking off. 

Tiffany swings the shoe again, but this time Consuela catches her wrist, twists savagely and slams Tiffany's hand on the floor again and again until she loses her grip on the shoe with a scream of frustration.

The struggle resumes, but at a slower pace, both women soaked with perspiration, sore, and exhausted from the titanic struggle. Finally, after ten more minutes of struggling, with both women gasping and grunting with effort and breathing heavily, the fiery brunette maid overpowers Tiffany, rolling the blonde onto her back, sitting astride her, straddling her, and pinning her down. 

Tiffany pushes desperately at Consuela's nylon-clad thighs, trying to dislodge the brunette maid, but Consuela slaps Tiffany's face hard, palm, then backhand, again and again, rocking the blonde's head from side to side with the force of each slap. She slaps the blonde's face for two full minutes, Tiffany's cheeks red and sore, her ears ringing. Then Consuela seizes Tiffany's wrists and pins them hard and tight in her hands, the blonde's arms on the floor, above her head.

"I - I'll have you fired for this", Tiffany spits, bucking and kicking wildly as she tries to dislodge Consuela, the stiletto heels of her strappy high heeled sandals catching on the carpet as she kicks, her skirt riding up to her waist, exposing her stocking tops and her panties.

"Too late, blondie. I quit", Consuela sneers, staring down at the defeated blonde girl, who's flat on her back, firmly straddled and pinned.

Tiffany continues to struggle, kicking her legs weakly, all the time cursing at the brunette maid, calling her every name under the sun, including the slur that ignited the confrontation. It's an exceptionally dumb thing to do, given the situation.

"OK missy, you asked for this", Consuela hisses. "I'm going to teach you some manners, and teach you a lesson you will never forget."

With that, she raises herself a little and rolls Tiffany onto her front, before sitting astride her again, but this time facing Tiffany's long, shapely, nylon-clad legs, which are kicking furiously. She grabs Tiffany's short skirt and pulls it up, then reaches for the blonde's panties, sliding them down to her knees, exposing her bare bottom.

"M-my panties", Tiffany gasps. "N-nooo".

Consuela scoops up her discarded high heeled shoe, now missing its stiletto heel, and places it gently on Tiffany's behind, leaving the enraged blonde in no doubt as to what's coming next. With that, Consuela raises the shoe and brings it down smartly on Tiffany's exposed behind.

"Owwww", the blonde screams.

Consuela repeats the move, bringing down the shoe again and again.

"Owwwwww! Owwwww! Owwwww!" Tiffany screams with every blow.

"Your parents obviously didn't discipline you enough," Consuela hisses, "for you to grow up into such a rude, arrogant, spoiled, rich bitch. So I, Consuela, will have to teach you the hard way not to insult people you think are inferior to you."

For the next few minutes, Consuela gives Tiffany the spanking of her life. At first, the blonde teen struggles and kicks furiously, but as three minutes turns to five, and five to ten, the blonde's struggles and kicks become weaker and weaker, until she's lying unresisting, ass cheeks bright red, tears of pain and shame flowing freely, sobbing quietly. 

Finally, exhausted herself, Consuela discards the shoe and sits astride the sobbing blonde, before pulling up her panties. She raises her body off the pinned blonde, rolls Tiffany onto her back again, and resumes her position on top, sitting astride the blonde's stomach, straddling and pinning her. Consuela places her hands on her hips in triumph and stares down at the defeated blonde, slowly regaining her breath after the exertions of the last half hour.

"The spanking was just the starter", Consuela says. "But now, for the main course, I will do to you what no woman has ever done to you. Now I - Consuela - will teach you a lesson that you will remember for the rest of your life."

"L-let me go. G-get off of me. L-let me up," Tiffany gasps, whining, sobbing and pleading.

"Too late, blondie", Consuela hisses. She grabs Tiffany's wrists and pins them hard and tight in her hands, with the blonde's arms above her head on the floor. 

With that, Consuela inches slowly forward, her short skirt riding up until her stocking tops and panties are on display. Tiffany's eyes go wide in shock.

"N-no", she sobs. "P-please."

But she's powerless to prevent the brunette maid from moving slowly forward, bit by bit, until the fiery brunette maid is facesitting her, Consuela's musky and perspiration-soaked panties pressing down firmly and tightly over the arrogant teenager's mouth.

"MM-MMPPH", Tiffany gasps, struggling for breath. "MMMPPPHHH. MMMMMMPPPHHHHHHHH". Her legs kick furiously at first, but then slower and slower, as Consuela grinds down. 

After a minute or so, Consuela moves back an inch or two, leaving Tiffany gasping for breath. Still pinning the blonde girl's wrists hard and tight in her hands, Consuela stares down into Tiffany's eyes, a look of triumph on her face.

"Believe me, blondie, we - are - only - just - getting - started," Consuela smirks, pronouncing each word slowly and deliberately, leaving the defeated blonde in little doubt that much more - and much worse - is to come.

All the fight has gone out of Tiffany, and the arrogant blonde lies flat on her back, utterly defeated and totally humiliated, looking up fearfully into Consuela's eyes. It's only then that she remembers that her friends are on their way over and that the door is unlocked.

Tiffany's body shakes with sobs of rage, fear, shame and humiliation as she realizes that her bitchy clique will find her like this - or worse. They'll be arriving in about 20 minutes, and Tiffany is already sobbing her heart out, tears flowing freely, as she tries to imagine what Consuela will be doing to her by the time her friends arrive.