All Comments on 'Don't Mess With The Maid'

by biancabarclay2

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Time for Tiffany's friends to arrive and teach the upity maid a stern lesson.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story. Please continue with Consuelas continued domination of Tiffany and the reaction of Tiffany’s friends.

biancabarclay2biancabarclay27 months agoAuthor

Thank you for the feedback. I'm glad people like this story. I tend not to write sequels, as I like to leave some things to the imagination, and I don't generally write things that are overtly sexual - but I think people can imagine what Consuela is likely to do next. I'm less into the idea of Tiffany's friends arriving and turning the tables, though that could be fun too.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Consuelos will lock door and Tiffany's friends will leave after knocking to no avail. The maid will continue with Tiffany's lessons in pleasurizing her cunt before Tiffany is completely broken down into a changed submissive girl apologizing to Consuelos as both women become friends and lovers to each other.

Focus turns to Tiffany's bitchy mother who is as bad as Tiffany was to her. The plan is to seize the Mother as Consuelos has the upper hand holding the Mother's arms tight while naked Tiffany handcuffs her tightly behind her luscious arms before Consuelos stuffs her mouth with cloth to shut her up.

Then the fun starts as they use scissors to cut off her corporate clothing and play with her luscious breasts before shaving off her hairy pussy. Mom gets humiliated with fingers inserted in her reddening pussy as she feels sexually ashamed as Consuelos introduces her to kissing with tongues intertwining each other while Tiffany joins into adding to Mom's shame in kissing her daughter in a lasciviously way.

Torn clothing thrown in trash bag and a dog leash is fashioned out of her bra for Mom to walk on all fours as her ass is reddening with a leather belt by Tiffany as she is put hard to work cleaning house while being made to apologize profusely to Consuelos for abusing her. Both women order a tight fitting black sleeveless dress several sizes very smaller for Mom to wear to accentuate her lower standard in the household as she is trained to pleasurize Consuelos.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Spanking with a shoe is a very effective disciplinarty action. A few "misses" that land on the back of the thighs are good techniques.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Excellent experience because the housemaids allways ends on top of rich stupid madames. Consuela knows that she will be fired but the extremely pleasure to be schoolgirlpin and facesitting Tiffany is the best satisfaction for her. Tiffany never forget the long humiliation under the dominant maid and when her friends arrive, Consuela will mantain the schoolgirlpin for the humiliation will be complete.

Great. Keep the good literature work.

Max Frank Sgpin

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous