Don't Open That Door!!

Story Info
Abduction, gangbang, woman-woman-man, dream sex.
996 words
4.19
3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Don't open that door!!

As the sun comes up, you look around your room and then focus on the light coming under the doorway. You get out of bed and walk over to the door to see where the light is coming from. Although you are naked, you decide to open the door and take a look. You slowly open the door and when you get it open about halfway something happens....

A bag is put over your head and you are pulled out of the doorway! You feel someone pulling and pushing you down the hallway, not knowing who it is or where you are going to end up. After several moments, you are pushed down to the floor. Your arms and legs are pulled apart and you can feel them being bound. You still can't see because of the bag, but you know you are on your back and your arms and legs are tied in place. The floor is cold against your bare back. You are trembling from the cold and anxiety of them moment.

Wondering what will happen next, you ask "who is it?" "what do you want with me?" To no avail... The quietness of the room surrounds you and all you can hear are the footsteps of someone that you can't identify. Then you feel so vulnerable laying there with your body exposed. Suddenly you are aware that there are several people around you. You can hear them whispering and can feel the vibrations as they walk around you. Your breath is coming quicker and harder now as you get more and more worked up.

With no idea of what is to come your mind races... Then as if out of nowhere, someone is caressing your legs. Rubbing up and down your thighs. Running their fingers over your pussy ever so lightly. Then you feel someone kissing your nipples. You think there are two people touching you but then you feel a second pair of lips on your other nipple. Fingers in your pussy, lips on both nipples your body is trembling now. The excitement inside you is building faster and faster. The bag is pulled up on your face to expose your mouth. Your lips are dry and you wonder what is coming next. Just at that moment you feel something moving over your face. Touching your lips... Wet and Warm. It is a pussy. A woman is putting her pussy on your mouth. The lips on your nipples. Your pussy is pushing against the fingers stroking it. Your clit is aching... You try to resist but your tongue slips out. Running up and down along the wet pussy over your mouth. You give in to the licking now. Running your tongue over her clit as you wonder who it is! The kissing on your nipples has stopped and your tits are being caressed and kneaded now.

You feel someone moving between your legs now. Pushing them more open as the head of a dick is put against your pussy. In one push this hard dick is rammed into you. You lick the pussy harder and faster and you get fucked hard and fast. The kneading of your tits has made your nipple rock hard now. In and out of your pussy... pounding into you. The pussy on your mouth is getting wetter and hotter as she begins to rock on your face. Licking pussy and getting fucked hard and fast now.

All the sudden the dick is gone and someone pushes your hips up a bit. You feel the dick against your asshole. He pushes into your ass. You can feel it as the hard cock moves into you. Deep into your ass. So hot and hard in your tight asshole. The woman on your face is moaning loudly now. Your hips are moving with the dick in your ass.

You are so excited now. You want to cum so badly. He is pounding your asshole. The pussy on your face is so wet now. She is about to cum. You lick her clit harder and faster... humping your ass against the hard cock now. He is fucking you hard now... You sense he is about to unload into you.

Then at that moment the woman cums!!!! You can feel the hot wetness of it. This pushes you over the brink and your body explodes... OHHHHHH .... You cum HUGE! You feel it... the man is cumming too. He puts the cum deep in your ass. HOT and WET.... You can feel it. The cum is so hot in your ass that you cum again. Your body is racked... the waves keep going... orgasm after orgasm... finally when it is over you slump down on the floor.

The man in your ass slips away. The woman on your face moves off. You can feel the cum leaking out of your asshole. Your pussy is soaked and throbbing. You can still taste the pussy juices on your lips. Sooo good. You start to relax and try to be still, but just at that moment they untie you and pull you to your feet.

Pushing and pulling you again as you move along. Then you are released and pushed into your room.... SLAM ... the door is shut. You quickly take the bag off your head and run to the door. As you open it you see nothing out of the ordinary. Lights out and no one around.

For an instant you wonder if you dreamed it, but then you reach down. You can feel your soaked pussy and the hot cum at your asshole. You rub your face and feel the wetness there too. For a moment you stand there wondering what happened. Then you just sit on the bed and begin to remember what happened to you.

Looking over at the clock you realize that four hours has passed! Oh my God.... What a four hours it was!!!