Don't Sweat It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick watched as they both quickly forgot about him, so he went to his room.

Nick laid in bed that night, casually stroking his malehood as he thought about the strangely eventful day he'd had. Just then, there was a gentle knock on the ferret's bedroom door.

He sat up, but didn't stop touching himself, "Yeah?"

"Nicky?" the soft voice came from the other side.

"Jared?"

The door opened and Nick's friend from college was there. The small white mouse smiled cutely at his friend, "Hi, Nicky... Your mom and dad let me in, they're..."

"Still bangin'? Yeah, they do that a lot." The ferret patted the spot next to him, "Sit down, buddy."

The mouse closed the door as he came in, already tugging his clothes off before he climbed into bed, his dick already hard from the sex smell that permeated this house.

Nicky watched his friend climb over him, before, as usual, their dicks touched. He wrapped his arms around the cute mouse, "You're really hard up tonight, huh?"

Jared gently humped his friend so their cocks rubbed, their balls gingerly touching, "I'm hard, that's for sure... Nicky?"

Nick nuzzled his friend, "Yes, babe?"

The mouse locked lips with his friend, letting out cute squeaks while they made out. He eventually broke the kiss, "I, I've been thinking about our relationship, and I still want to be dad, sometime... but Nick, Nicky." He let his friend kiss him some more, "Nick, I want to be your boyfriend."

Nick smiled, like he'd been waiting for the mouse to finally admit, "I wouldn't have anyone else, Jared..."

The mouse smiled with tears, "Oh, thank you! I love you so much, I was worried you would say no."

Nick kissed his friend, "Hey, Jared, don't sweat it!"

12