Donuts and Boobs

Story Info
Evening with donuts and boobs.
1.5k words
3.62
9.2k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One night, I had a dream with donuts and boobs as the focus of the dream. I really did. The next morning, I told my wife, Lilly, about my dream and she kind of blew it off. However, for the next few days I was obsessed. I wanted donuts around my wife's boobs!!!!

While grocery shopping, I looked at all the options and found that all the donuts were much too small to accomplish this feat. You see, my wife is well endowed and getting donuts large enough for the left or the right would be no small accomplishment. But I continued to look around- knowing that when I saw them, I would recognize them.

Several days went by and I began to look for another way to accomplish my obsession. As luck would have it, my wife purchased some Krispy Kreme donuts for the family. I ate a few at the same time lamenting their size and then I saved a couple in a baggie, somehow sensing they might be of some use later.

The next day, while working at a restaurant, one of the prep guys used some old pizza dough and made some soppapia's. Shazam, I thought! I'd make my own donuts from the scrap dough at the restaurant! And that's what I did: I rolled out two very large donuts and then fried them in the fryer. When they came out, I was ready with sugar and a little cinnamon to sprinkle on each one.

I put them into a take-out style container and set them by my keys so I wouldn't forget them. Of course, the cooks in the restaurant were curious but I just told them that my kids loved large donuts and I was making each one their very own.

That night when I got home from work I began working around the house. I tried to figure out how to tell my wife that I was ready to try my experiment. When she came to check on me one time while I was working, I told her to "be ready," that I had a surprise and part of it consisted of donuts! She looked at me kind of mischievously and I knew my timing was okay and she was up to a little sugary fun.

Later that night, I showered and began to get ready for bed. After I showered, I heard my wife shower too. Here was my opportunity to get things ready! I got the two donuts that I had made, and I made a donut glaze of confectioner sugar and water and I poured this onto the donuts. Now they were big and gooey. I also threw the two Krispy Kreme donuts into the container and headed to the bedroom with my sweet experiment in my hand.

While Lilly was getting ready for bed, I checked on the kids and they were both in bed and knocking down for the night. I left the donuts hidden on my bed stand and went to the living room to watch some TV and to wait. Lucky for me, my wife didn't take much time and before long she was in our bed and putting lotion on her body.

After a few minutes, I got up the nerve to go into the bedroom and get in bed with her. We small talked a little and then I told her my fantasy again- that I wanted to see donuts around her boobs! She rolled her eyes and said that wasn't going to happen but that's when I showed her my surprise.

Lilly was amazed and asked where I had got the donuts. At first, I told her that I had had them made but before long I told her the whole story about the dough at the restaurant and frying them up. Although she was a little in shock, she is a good sport (as usual) and she said she'd go along with the gag. I ran to the bathroom and got a washcloth, knowing this would be sticky. I came to the bed- heart pounding, brain spinning, and ready to go.

At first, we just kissed. Passionate kisses, though, wonderful kisses. I pulled off my shirt and she rubbed my back and arms as I cuddled into her. At this point, I was getting very hard, and my silky short pajamas could not hide my excitement. Lilly commented that things were "sticking up."

After a few wonderful moments of just touching each other, I got on my knees in the bed and faced my wife. I pulled her to me and then grabbed the base of her shirt and pulled it over her head. She helped me along and I knew it was time to try my home-made donuts.

I laid her back on several pillows in the bed so she was propped up and visually took in her boobs. Natural and full and soft and amazing, I wanted to make them sweet, too! I showed her the donuts again- dripping in confectioner's sugar- and then I pulled one out of the container, shook off the extra glaze, and gently placed it on my wife's left boob.

The donut encircled the nipple area, but to my amazement, even with these large donuts, they would not go around my wife's boobs. Not even close! But that was okay. I let the donut rest their and then I began to lick around the donut. Every flick of my tongue was met with warm soft skin and sweet sugar- I was in heaven! My wife watched me as I licked and then took small bites out of the donut.

Eventually, I had both donuts out- one on each boob- going from one boob and nipple to another. I took my time and relished this opportunity. Lilly grabbed my head and my hair as I licked all around and inside the donut- letting me know that everything was okay.

I lifted the donut from her skin and gave her a bite and then I took one myself. I continued licking my wife's boobs and stomach, occasionally coming up for another passionate kiss.

After a little while of this, my wife mentioned to me that she thought the "donut surprise" would be different. I told her that this was my fantasy and that it was living up to all my dreams.

She then took over on the bed. Left in the take-out container were the two Krispy Kreme donuts. My wife sweetly asked me to get comfortable in the bed and to remove the rest of my clothes. In a flash my shorts were off, and I was stretched out on the bed on my back like she requested.

"Here is what I thought the donuts were for" she said as she grabbed the smaller Krispy Kreme donuts- covered in the extra sugar glaze made from my home-made donuts. She reached into the box and grabbed one of the smaller donuts and then held it over my erect member. She began to push the donut down and press it down my shaft- leaving sweet sugar glaze all over me, but the hole in the donut was too small and the donut split apart.

Lilly laughed and told me that she had an idea, and she grabbed the other donut and began squishing it so the hole in the middle became much bigger. While she was preparing the donut, I laid back and looked at my wife in amazement. Beautiful, creamy skin hovered over me. Her heavy breast, now covered with a sugar glaze jostled as she worked on the Krispy Kreme donut- concentrating to get it just right. Her curly blonde hair surrounded her face, and her delicate fingers worked the surprise that awaited me.

And what a surprise! She had just elevated my fantasy to a new level! After working the donut a little, she slid it onto my erect shaft. I was tingling with excitement and my erection was warm and full. I was at full mast, and it was then that she slid her mouth over me. Savoring the sweetness of the donut my wife began to nibble and bite around me. She blew onto my hardness and then she took me into her mouth again. This time she didn't stop. Her warm mouth surrounded me while her hands touched my body. My eyes rolled in anticipation while I felt the moist sensations that her mouth was giving me.

And she didn't stop. I felt the build in my body, and I began to slither my hips in the bed while she sucked. Closer and closer until I knew I couldn't last much longer. I told her that I was about to cum, and she just mumbled. I knew it would be okay. And then I erupted into her mouth- while her beautiful mouth stayed intact and accepted me. She tasted every drop and then left for a moment to run to the bathroom.

I could not even move. I was drained and happy and loved and in love. When she did come back from the bathroom, she brought a towel to clean ourselves up- which we did. And then I fell into a deep wonderful sleep, satisfied, and relaxed, following one of the best nights of my life.

Later that week I ask my wife to think of a fantasy that would interest her. I can't wait to find out what she might like!!!