Don't Cry Uncle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,065 Followers

"Pull up your skirt, now! Or get the fuck out of my house." He ordered.

Stacy looked over her shoulder at the two grinning boys and her Grandpa looking down at his coffee. As she felt her uncle swat her hard on the rear, she tearfully reached down and pulled up the front of her skirt. As she exposed her furry twat she saw her uncle yank it the rest of the way up, exposing her ass to the boys and Gramps behind her. She shuddered as she felt her uncle's coarse hands slide up and touch her where no man had ever touched her. She stepped back and batted her skirt down. "I would have worn underwear if your sons hadn't taken them."

"Are you accusing my boys of being thieves and liars? They told me they didn't do it. If I didn't see that untrimmed bush, I'd think you were just a little tease, but what man wants to work his way through that forest?" He swatted her again, "Get going and when you get home, we're going to talk about your attitude, and maybe discuss your grooming." He said staring at her crotch.

Beet red, Stacy followed the boys out to the car and climbed in the back.

Chip jumped in beside her and laughed, "Christ, that was great. You have an incredible ass. I'd complain I didn't get to see your cunt, but you know that's not true." Laughing harder, he added, "Except, that we never did get to see it through that afro you've got down there." He pulled her close, "You looked great last night. You have great tits and those nipples! Dad said we can't fuck you, but he never said anything about you sucking us off." He took her hand and put it on his cock before she yanked it away. Chip laughed and held up a picture on his phone.

Stacy gasped, she had his penis in her mouth. He must have taken that last night when they broke in. Her face was clearly visible and it looked like she was sucking on his cock. She reached for it, but Chip yanked his hand back quickly. She groaned seeing him swipe through picture after picture of her breasts, vagina, nipples, all with a cock resting against her skin. She wondered why she never woke up, was she that deep a sleeper? "Please. Please don't show those to anyone." Stacy said feeling defeated.

Chip turned her face to his, "Hey, I'd never do that. Family takes care of each other. You take care of Brett and me and we'll make sure your reputation at your new school stays pure. If you're really nice, we'll help you find your missing underwear."

Stacy sighed, "What do you want?"

"Pull over into Reimer's field up here." Chip told Brett, "Stacy has decided to be nice to us." As the car pulled behind trees, Chip and Brett got out and signaled for Stacy to join them. "Come on, get your ass over here."

Stacy felt like she was going to throw up, but having missed breakfast, it would have just been bile. She walked around the car and waited for whatever disgusting suggestion the two boys might have. She looked up and Brett was reaching into his backpack.

"Here. I guess you mistakenly put these in my bag last night. I'm really glad I checked since how embarrassed would I have been if anyone had seen these." He pulled out her missing underwear. As she reached for them he pulled his hand back. "Go on. I'll hold these so you can undress."

She looked at the grinning boys and saw Chip hold up his phone, so she groaned and pulled off her blouse and shirt and blushed furiously hearing the boys guffaw seeing her band-aids. When she reached for a bra, she saw Brett shake his head and point to the strips covering her nipples. As she went to pull then off, Chip stopped her.

"I got those. Let me help." He reached out and quickly ripped each one off causing the poor girl to yelp in pain. "I'm sorry, did that hurt? Let me kiss them and make it all better."

Stacy felt like running as her cousin leaned down and began licking her nipples. She just stood there, letting him and fought the unfamiliar feelings between her legs. When he was done, he stood back up and grinned at her.

"All better? Ok, drop the skirt, then you can have your dainties, unless you need us to kiss you there," He said pointing to her vagina as it appeared, "and make that all better also."

Stacy accepted the underwear and quickly covered up. And saw the boys walk back to the car. She climbed in feeling relieved that they didn't rape her, or put their penises in her mouth.

Chip looked over at her, "You really do need to trim that thing. And, you stupid bitch, you really thought I wouldn't have a key to my own room? Just leave it unlocked, and forget about the chair. Remember, we share the bathroom."

After she finished the dishes she tried to walk softly enough to get by the living room and go upstairs but her uncle stopped her.

"I see you found your bra. Too bad. That was quite the look on you. Did you get your panties?" He signaled her to come over. Lifting up the skirt, he dropped it back down. "Too bad. I always liked my women to be ready for me." He reached over to the table and handed her a paper bag. "Here, I picked some things up for you."

Stacy opened the bag and saw scissors and a razor. She looked at her uncle questioningly.

"You do know how to use those things? If not, we can just go into the bathroom right now and I'll take care of it. I don't like my women to be too hairy. As a matter of fact, shave all except a nice strip on top." Charlie said before turning back to the Mets game.

Stacy almost laughed seeing her uncle's hair covered body, but then cringed with an image of that body lying on top of her. She nodded and quietly answered, "I know how to use these. I'll take care of it tonight." She felt dread knowing he'd check, like he did this morning. "Good night, Uncle Charlie."

"Charlie, it's Charlie. No more uncle. I hate that." He looked at her, "Good night. I'll see you in the morning," He said pointedly looking at her waist, "and don't forget to get down here by six and make coffee."

That night, her stomach hurting she crawled into bed wondering if she'd be able to sleep. She lay there listening to the sounds in the unfamiliar house, jumping at every creak. Finally, eyes fluttering, she drifted off to sleep.

She was awakened feeling the covers being pulled off and as she grabbed at them, she heard one of the boys hiss at her.

"Let go, remember our deal? You take care of us and we'll take care of you."

Stacy let go of the covers and let them remove her shirt and panties. "What are you going to do to me? Please don't rape me." She said softly.

"I told you, dad said we couldn't fuck you. Holy crap! Brett. Check out her cunt. She trimmed it." He pulled open her legs and saw the smooth labia, "Fuck me, she shaved for us."

Stacy felt blood rush to her face as the two boys stroked her vagina with her legs spread wide. She choked back a moan as one of them ran a finger up her slit and found her clit, but it was too late.

"She isn't a frigid bitch. She likes this." Chip said as he rubbed her pussy feeling the slickness increase with every stroke. "Wow, check this out, Bro, she's really wet."

Stacy felt two hands on her, fingers rubbing and pressing into her. Unconsciously, she felt her hips responding and her nipples harden achingly. She tried to push their hands away, but they were too strong and when she felt lips on her nipples, she collapsed back and let them do what they wanted. A voice in the back of her brain was screaming for her to get up. Push them off. But it was being increasingly muffled and smothered by the incredible feelings rushing through her body. She felt her hips pushing back against the fingers, her clitoris almost burning, her nipples throbbing under the aggressive tongue and suddenly felt like she had to pee. She writhed under them, fighting the urge and exploded in exquisite agony, seeing bolts of lightning and feeling her first orgasmic pulses crash though her body. She felt like jelly when it was all done and jolted back to reality seeing one of the twins climb between her legs.

"Stop, Uncle...Charlie said you couldn't put that in me." She panted.

"Relax, I'm just going to hump you. I can't put it in you, but that doesn't mean I can't get between your legs. That smooth cunt of yours just scream to be rubbed against." The boy lowered himself and ground his hard rod into her sopping cunt.

Stacy gasped feeling his pipe grind into her. She tried to ignore the intense stimulation directed on her clit, but was distracted when she felt something firm and spongy press against her lips.

"Come on bitch, open your mouth or I'll tell dad you begged Brett to fuck you. Dad would understand."

Stacy reluctantly opened her mouth and tasted the tangy fluids that were splattered all over her last night. She let him push his penis into her mouth, but when she felt like she was going to choke, she pushed his hips back.

"God, you suck at this." Chip laughed, "So to speak. Brett, she has no idea how to suck on a dick, go ahead and put it in her."

Stacy shoved the penis out of her mouth, "No, stop. Just tell me what to do. I can learn."

Chip grinned at Brett, "Ok, but this was your last warning. If I am not happy, Brett is just going to pop that cherry of yours and then I'll fuck your ass." He grinned at Brett, "Fuck, dad said not to fuck her. You think that just meant her cunt? I'll bet it did. Let's turn her over and you fuck her ass and I'll cum down this bitch's throat."

Stacy started crying, "Please, no. I'll suck your penises. I can learn. I pick things up quickly." She grabbed his cock and started licking it. When she put it in her mouth, she sucked on the head and licked the shaft. Hearing Chip moan and feeling how he grabbed at her breast, she knew she was doing things better. Soon she found her head bobbing on his penis in the same rhythm that Brett had going against her vagina. As she tried to pleasure Chip's penis, she felt herself getting more aroused and her legs wrapped around her cousin's hips. Lifting her ass off the bed as she came, she ground hard against the steel rod bruising her poor vagina. She heard Brett grunt over and over and felt his hot sperm splash onto her stomach.

Chip watched in amazement as the girl thrashed around on the bed and almost break his brother's back. After Brett rolled off her and mumbled he was going to bed, Chip looked down at the beautiful brunette. "You are a little slut, aren't you? You really love this. I hope I'm able to finally fuck you. You're a fucking little minx, aren't you?" He looked down and saw her legs were still spread wide. "God, you're beautiful. Stay just like that with that cunt of yours all exposed and finish sucking my dick."

Stacy inwardly groaned, mortified she got off being abused by these boys. She'd heard her friends talking about orgasms, but never knew what they were. She thought they were all lying when they said they couldn't describe them to her. She turned her attention to the penis in her mouth and as she sucked hard and bobbed her head on the slick shaft, she curiously reached up and felt the boy's balls. She was amazed how soft they felt, how thin the scrotum was. As she explored the dangling sac, she heard Chip grunt and her head being shoved onto his cock, driving it down her throat.

Chip watched the struggling girl as he jetted his built up cum deep down her throat. As the last trickle came out, he let go of her head and laughed as she rolled over and gagged his cum out onto the floor. "Good night, slut. You'd better get used to this, or beg us to fill that cunt of yours up with our potent seed."

Stacy finished spitting out saliva and cum as she heard her bedroom door softly close. After brushing her teeth and climbing into bed she buried her face in the pillow and cried herself to sleep.

At 6:30, Charlie came in and saw coffee made and breakfast cooking. "Good girl. You're learning." He sat down as she carried over his coffee. "Let's see." He looked up at her, "Let's see. Did you groom yourself like I asked?" He stared until she finally pulled up her skirt and lowered her panties. "Very nice he said. This is exactly what I wanted." He slid his finger along her slit and sniffed it. "Christ, you young girls smell so good." He let her pull up her panties and drop her skirt and get the food on the table for the other three men. "By the way, keep it down when you entertain the boys. I had trouble sleeping." He looked at the despair on the girl's face, "Also, just to be clear, don't get any ideas about running off unless you want to see Gramps pushing a beat up grocery cart down some alley."

Later, after dinner Charlie called Stacy into the living room after she finished the dishes. She saw Gramps, Charlie and the two boys. "What do you need? Another beer?"

"Yes, actually, but hang on. I was talking to your grandfather here and we decided that you should come with us to Miami. We're leaving next week and I just don't feel right leaving you two alone in the house. Also, I'm meeting with a powerful man and I need to impress him." He studied Stacy. "This isn't going to cut it. Tomorrow, we're going shopping."

Stacy looked at her uncle, "What do you mean? Shopping for what?"

Her grandpa spoke for the first time, "He wants you to be his girlfriend. He thinks a young innocent girl like you will impress this client he's meeting. I'm sorry, I told him I didn't like the idea, but..."

"But you realized it was in both your best interests." Charlie said holding up an envelope.

Seeing Gramps panic looking at the envelope, she wondered what was in it. Looking back at Charlie she softly responded, "Sure, whatever you need. I'll go get your beer."

Stacy crawled into bed naked that night and didn't even latch the bedroom door, resigning herself to being used by the boys. Earlier in the kitchen she drove a carrot down her throat repeatedly fighting the gag reflex until she could easily take twelve inches. She thought about the feelings the night before and for the first time, ran her fingers along her slit, feeling the wetness and her sensitive clit. She ran her other hand across her chest, feeling the hard nubs pop between her fingers. Shaking her head, she closed her eyes and tried to sleep.

She woke to a cock slapping against her lips. "Wakey, wakey. Come on you little slut. It's my time. To try that mouth of yours out. Chip, you said she took the entire length down her throat?" Brett asked.

"Well to be fair, I kind of shoved it all the way down, but she didn't seem to mind." Chip said as he opened Stacy's legs up and crawled between them. He ground against her, but got up and lowered himself with his face between her legs. He looked up at Brett enjoying his cock being furiously sucked on, "God, look at her. She loves sucking on hard dicks. So glad she moved in with us." He lowered his face onto the smooth cunt and ran his tongue up and down the slit tasting the sweet juices. Every time he flicked his tongue across her nub, he felt her hips thrust back at him and heard her moan. After he felt she was nice and wet, he climbed up and returned to grinding against her. "Ahhh, so much better. Christ, she has a great cunt."

Stacy felt herself getting more and more excited after having Chip lick her pussy and now press his fleshy rod against her. As she began to feel those intense jolts shoot through her, she grabbed Brett's ass and pulled him into her throat as she wrapped her legs around Chip's ass. "Mmmmmmppphh, mmmmppphh, mmppphhh, mmmm, mmmmmmm." Her grunts muffled by the cock choking her throat.

Brett was amazed how deep his cock was. He felt his pubic bone press against her nose and as he saw her writhe around, he groaned and exploded into her throat. Pulling back and pushing deep, he spasmed spurt after spurt feeling her gullet swallow every drop. As he pulled back, he heard his dad at the door.

"Very nice. You boys are to be congratulated but I told you, you can't fuck the girl." He said firmly.

Brett slid out of the choking girl's throat and slapped his cock against her face, "It's ok dad. We're just humping her. Christ that shaved cunt feels good."

Chip raised himself up, showing his cock resting on top of the girl's cunt. "See, it's not been easy, but we didn't want to disappoint you."

"Ok, I'd hate for you to ruin her for the Miami trip. You boys finish up and get to bed. I don't want you dozing off in class. You really should have started earlier." He patted the door frame as he left.

Stacy felt like a worthless piece of meat as Brett patted Chip on his shoulder and told him to be careful he doesn't slip his cock inside her.

Chip looked down at the young girl and returned to sliding his cock against her cunt. He fantasized about slipping into that virgin hole. So close, he thought, but with every stroke, he felt her lips open up and caress his aroused cock, the sensitive head popping against her hard clit. With a grunt he splashed ropes up onto her tits and stomach, feeling please he shot up her body twice as far as his brother did. Finally, he crawled up and dangled his cock in front of her face, "Clean up the mess. That's it, you love it, don't you? You were all naked and ready for us." He pulled his cock out of her mouth and slapped it on those raw looking lips. "Thanks, you little slut. I'll see you in the morning."

Stacy felt even worse about herself after cleaning herself up. She couldn't believe that tears wouldn't come even with the terribly humiliating treatment she'd had to endure.

When she got home from school the next day, she went into her room and stopped. All her stuff was gone and Chip's were back. She went downstairs and looked into the living room and saw Charlie sitting there. "Where's my stuff? I went upstairs and..."

Charlie didn't even look away from the television, "I put it in my room. I can't trust you to stay away from the boys. You're sleeping with me from now on."

Stacy was speechless and stared at the man, but when he didn't look over, she quietly crept out wondering what tonight held in store. She shuddered thinking about all that hair and body odor. She went down the basement to find Gramps and saw him lying on the bed reading a magazine.

"I heard. In fact, I moved your stuff into his room." He said without looking up.

"How could you? The man is gross. I'm like a third his age." Stacy whispered furiously.

"Oh grow up, little girl. We have nowhere else to go and all you've done is whine about how terrible things are. Look around you. You have a warm place to sleep, food on the table and clothes to wear. You could be under ten to twelve men a day working for Hampton, or out on the streets digging through garbage cans. Poor little girl." He said glaring at her.

She stared wondering if he'd had a stroke or something. This looked like her Gramps, her only real family left, but sounded like her uncle. She quietly turned and headed up the stairs.

As she went up the stairs, Brett and Chip were waiting. "So I get my room back, but no longer get you. This sucks." Chip looked evilly at her, "But it sucks worse for you." He looked at Brett. "We'd better keep music on to drown out the crying." He looked at the young girl, "I'm not sure what he does, but no woman since mom has ever lasted the night." He turned and headed down the hall to his room.

Brett looked at her and shook his head before going to his room.

Stacy turned and walked into Charlie's room. She heard him in the bathroom brushing his teeth and realized she'd have to share the bathroom with him, so she went in and began brushing hers. She shuddered seeing him in boxers and no shirt and when he saw her looking, he grinned at her.

"You're not used to seeing this much man, are you? You've had your appetizer with the boys. Now get ready for your entrée." He flexed his flabby muscles causing his aroma to waft across her face.

As she came out of the bathroom, she saw he was lying naked on the covers and patting the bed. She took off her skirt and began to climb into the bed when he stopped her.

barkirk
barkirk
3,065 Followers